Girls Don't Lie...
[html]

Word Count → 407 :: Lessa please <3

Everyone looks dead and half- asleep
Call up all your friends and follow me

Loneliness. There was no goodbye, no warning of departure. The secui male left the safety of the Thistle Kingdom and he had his nose to the ground. Val, the red Elk followed somewhat behind the bulky luperci, because he could not recognize the intentions of the wolf. He did not know that Reykr was on a search for someone. It was not Siv, nor was it Draugr, neither would it be Eris, or Isabella. It was the woman who paid attention to him, that was so friendly with him, and so supportive. Not to mention, the girl was interesting. She came from the same culture that he did, just in a different format. She worshiped the same gods as he did, which made her interesting to him because it'd been some time that he had met someone outside of the Helsi family that practiced such magick. The male's ears were flat against his head, and his tail was tucked slightly as he continued to sniff around, for he was sad that he was not finding her scent.

Not only was he searching for the woman's scent, but he was also searching for her slave's, and their steeds' scents, because that would help him get further than he was. He did catch a scent that was similar to Alessandra's, yet he was not sure if it was her or not because the scent was slightly off. It did not smell of Salsola, which was slightly expected since she left the pack, but also the packlands, and normally the Salsolains covered their pack scent. He sniffed himself in circles pretty much though because he followed this scent and was not finding the source of it.

He finally decided that he was done walking in circles, and he lifted his head to the sky and sent up howl to the skull painted woman. Come to me, my mistress of the night, my dear Alessandra. his song would die out soon, and once it did, he lowered his rump to the ground and he wrapped his thin doggish tail around his bulky frame and he waited. Sweet corn eyes were scanning the forest for any movement that wasn't from Val. Reykr randomly got an itch behind his ear so he lifted his right hind leg and he scratched at the itchy ear for a few moments before he moved back to a statue-like appearance.

<style>
.Reykr-sie2 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Reykr-sie2 img{width:350px; float:right}
.Reykr-sie2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Reykr-sie2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Reykr-sie2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Reykr-sie2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Reykr-sie2 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#68875d;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000000;}
</style>
image © sie!

[/html]
[html]

lupus form! 8D

less is by sie.

A quiet sigh left her bleached maw as she sat within the forests, eyes solemn. Almost purposefully she had beaten that slave, looking for the least aggressive way to be thrown out of the back. Eris was gone, and so the Auxiliary was gone. If Salvia felt she could rule over her people with an iron fist, it was not so. Not everyone in that pack could be held over in such a way, and she felt others besides herself would wish to leave. Her mind heavy with guilt, her thoughts slowly drifted back to Reykr. The coyote hadn't really had time to say goodbye, she had simply gathered her things and disappeared with a heavy heart. Maybe it was for the best that she had left him.

The midnight colored fae rose to her feet and shook out her coat, looking around sadly. She had sent off Max and Valhalla to travel ahead of her, now knowing Max wasn't her slave and so would not run. Max loved her, and though Less did not share the same feelings, he was her bestfriend and together they would stay. For now she was safe by herself, but maybe it was time to follow him. However, just as she stepped forward a piercing, lonely howl ran out through the trees and she paused, brows furrowed in confusion. Reykr? Why was he all the way out here, calling for her? The womans thawed heart jumped to her throat and she looked around anxiously, surely he would know that associating with her after she had been exiled was doing nothing good for himself and if the leadership found out..

A few moments passed before she howled back, a reply to his lonely song. She was coming. The woman dashed through the trees, her heart pounding as her icy blue eyes searched for the warm hues of his hybrid coat. " Reykr? " The coyote called, excitement lacing her tones. As her small paws pounded against the spongy ground of the forest his scent, and the scent of his elk grew stronger. Soon she could see his form sitting still, his own eyes searching. She broke out into a full out sprint to close the distance between him and then slid to a stop in front of him, panting lightly. Without a word she leaned forward and nuzzled his neck fur, to choked to say anything right at that moment.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 656 :: that was completely adorable <3

Everyone looks dead and half- asleep
Call up all your friends and follow me

He sat still as he looked towards the trees, his mind wandering off into a world of fantasy and magick for a few silent moments before his ear twitched and a howl was thrown into the air by the one he had been searching for, the one he called to him. His large ears were perched high on his head and a wide smile pulled across his face. His tail went from still to thumping against the ground as he waited for the woman. He could barely keep his seat as he waited for her, but he did.

Val, the Elk had finally caught up to Reykr, and the elk had come in close to the secui male because he realized that Reykr was not going anywhere anymore, that he was looking for his companion that had almost been constant since they had met. Val noticed that the two wolves spent a lot of time together, and it got to the point where Val would let Lessa come near him because Reykr trusted her so much. Val doubted that Lessa would harm him with as much time as Reykr and Lessa spent together. Reykr was unaware of the exile of the woman, for he was not told, nor was there a ceremony annoucing that the woman was exiled, so he did not know what really was happening, other than that she was no where to be found in Salsola. This was why he took the day to leave the pack and look for her.

He waited, impaitently, for the woman, and she called for him with a yip, and he barked back at her. Lessa? Where are you he called back to the woman, and for a moment his tail stopped wagging, ears perking to hear the crumpling of leaves undertow, as well as the brushing of low branches against fur. The male couldn't help but raise to his fours and his tail started to wag almost furiously happy. Sooner or later the dark form of the woman would burst out from the forest, and she was sprinting up to him. He was about to meet her halfway, but the smaller form of the woman was also very quick, and before he knew it she was skidding to a halt in front of him, and without any words she closed the distance and gave him an affectionate greeting. He returned the greeting with one of his own, his maw giving out happy whines and the craning of his neck to rest his head on her shoulders. He pulled away from her moments later, only to give the top of her maw a lick.

Where have you been, Lessa? You didn't even tell me where you were going.. spoke the Helsi male as he let his sweet corn eyes remain on the woman in the form he had not seen her in before. Sure, she had seen him in his Secui form, for he used it fairly often, but he normally saw the woman in her Optime form, and her lineage was less noticable in that form while in her lupus form, it was slightly more obvious that the woman had a good amount of coyote in her. Reykr did not hold lineage against anyone, considering he was a mutt himself, so he had little room to talk about anyone's family. He just really noticed how much smaller she was then he was now that she was in her smallest form. Even in his Lupus form, he was quite big himself, even though he was not the biggest of the males, he still was quite bigger than this woman (like this was any surprise). His tail wagged behind him happily as he gave her a bump with his nose against her own. I missed you... mentioned the Helsi male as he awaited her answer of where she had gone, and why she left Salsola.

<style>
.Reykr-sie2 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Reykr-sie2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Reykr-sie2 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#68875d;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000000;}
</style>
image © sie!

[/html]
[html]

legit faster replies nao.

less is by sie.

If the woman had been more cat-like she might have purred at his returned, affectionate gesture. Now she knew she hadn't been out of place nuzzling him. Her fluffy tail moved quickly, clearing showing her pleasure at his presence. However, the movement slowed as he asked where she had been. Now Alessandra looked guilty, and she sighed. She would answer him, however the size difference was a more pressing matter. The coyote woman took a few moments to shift into her own Secui form, still remaining lithe and slender but having wide chest and added height. Feminine, but powerful. Less whined softly and nuzzled him again, pausing as she took a few moments to inhale the scent rolling of of his neck fur. How she had missed him. Pulling away, she attempted a nervous smile but ended up gazing at the ground. " Well. I didn't agree with Salvias rise to power. I think she will destroy the pack, and so short of leaving and being hunted down I decided to get myself kicked out. " This is where the guilt began, knotting in the pit of her stomach.

" I didn't challenge Salvia, but I beat up a slave quite badly. Sirius released me, and told me to never come back. I gathered my things and left, I had to leave quickly or else I would have spoken to you.. " The woman replied, still gazing at the debri-littered forest floor. " I hope you understand.. I am finding a new pack. " Alessandra breathed, not sure what Reykr's reaction would be. She continued on, icy blue eyes rising up to meet his warm colored hues. She scooted closer to him, now seated on the ground. They were pressed against eachother, and Lessa leaned on him, drinking in the sight and scent of him for as long as she could. Even if this was goodbye, she wanted to get as much of him as she could. " It is called Vinatta, it is in the north. I heard that they embrace norse religion, and it influences the whole pack. I think it will be as close to my home as I can get, surely you understand? " The statement was finished with a question, the words slipping out of a slender maw. The prospect of being part of something that was a big part of her was too good a chance to pass up, so here she was.

However, there was something she wanted to say to Reykr. It had been brewing for awhile, and while the feelings festered she hadn't known what to do. Now was the perfect opportunity, seeing as this might be the last time she saw or spoke to the hybrid male. " Reykr. I have something to tell you. " The woman began hastily, not moving from her spot next to him. " I am sure you have realized it, but I have grown quite fond of you. You are the only one in the whole of Salsola that sought me out and forged a friendship with you. The time I have spent around you has shaped me, and I cherish every moment. I think, well I know, that I have feelings for you. " The ending words were barely more then a whisper, but with how close she sat Alessandra was sure that he had heard her. Did he feel the same way? Maybe that was all their interactions had been, merely friends. " I missed you too.. "

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 527 :: sweetness :]

Salt my eyes, in hope I won't see your smile
This will be, over my dead body!

The woman separated herself from him to shift to her secui form, for he had been much too big in his secui compared to her lupus. He waited for her, his body stock still as he sat there and once she was finished shifting, she nuzzled him again, and he returned these affections with licks and whines of his own before she began to speak to him. She explained to him that she did not like Salvia's rise to power, and that she thought that they would be the end of Salsola. She also spoke of how she went out getting herself exiled. He sighed at her attempts, and she explained it in more detail. He was silent. He listened and he thought about these things and how she hurt him when he couldn't find her. His sweet corn eyes were soft on her though, for he did not want her to to think that he was mad. He was just.... hurt... She spoke then of finding a new pack as well, and hoping he understood this all. He nodded his head silently and he leaned into her. For once, the roles were reversed, for she would talk more than he would. He was thinking about how to take this all in, because he was no traitor, but he wanted to be with the one who 'broke' the spell that Siv held over his head. He looked at her. Vinatta...I've heard not of it. How far north is it? asked the Helsi male, his gaze locked on her own icy stare.

She again spoke, and this time she spoke of her feelings for him. That they were something more than just a friendship, a company. He felt this too, and he knew that he did, for it was a reason he always was with her, and why he was so hurt when she disappeared. You should have told me that you were unhappy in Salsola. I would have left with you.. spoke the Helsi male as he looked at her and he gave her a lick on her muzzle again. Alessandra, I have feelings for you too, and I want to be with you. I just...can't have you running away like that though. You made me think something happened to you. I mean, I howled for you for many nights and days, today was not the first time. he spoke to her, his honest words coming from his maw as he spoke. He nuzzled into her neck and he pushed his ears flat on his head. If you don't leave me, Lessa, I'll never leave you...okay? he asked her, before he looked back up at her and smiled his charming wolfish smile.

Vinatta would be like home for me as well, since I believe in the Norse religion....So....Why would I not want to be with you, and be somewhere I belong rather than the Thistle Kingdom of liars and spies? asked the Helsi male. She knew that he was not like them, as did he, so why did she not think to come back to him?

<style>
</style>
image © sie!

[/html]
[html]She whined happily as he returned the sentiment, admitting that he too had feelings for her. It was a beautiful thing, being wanted by somebody. Deeply she nuzzled into his neck fur some more, enjoying his scent. However, she felt guilty as he questioned her, not knowing how to form a responce that would adequetly paint the reasoning behind her actions. " I'm sorry. " The inky woman replied, regret noticable in her words. " I made a mistake, and I won't do it again.. " Lessa sighed, then, eyes floating to the debri-coated ground. She recalled Sirius's baleful gaze at him, the raw, frightening power that radiated off his form. Lessa could only hope Vinatta would be different, it was centered around friendship. " Are you sure this is what you want to do? " She asked hopefully, tail wagging slightly.[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 706 :: Don't ask me where this monster post came from. I have noooo clue.

Salt my eyes, in hope I won't see your smile
This will be, over my dead body!

She always had been more on the quiet side, so Reykr could not be angered, or much less worried about the female when she fell silent. He did not mean to make her lose her words though, and he tried to show her that by giving her a whine and he craned his neck to her and licked her cheek. She had snuggled deep into his neck fur, and he enjoyed this. In his mind though, he was thinking about how to go about leaving Salsola without them trying to track him down and possibly execute him for betraying them. Since the rule of the ruthless tiger woman, Reykr had been more and more afraid to step even in a safe zone. With the Boss being almost absent, doing god knows what, he knew it was only a matter of time before the Boss either left Salsola permenantly, or the tiger woman would take his spot without much of a challenge. He'd been uncomfortable with the rank changes as of late, and he worried about the future of Salsola. His mind was running a million miles as he was pulled back into reality by an apology. She told him that she had made a mistake and that it would not happen once more. Reykr trusted the woman, and he hoped that he was not wrong in doing so.

He grunted happily as his tail wagged gently, before it wrapped around the woman's inky black tail. Their scents intermingled, and soon, he would claim the woman as his, though he needed to definitely do this after he left Salsola. The Gods knew that the leadership in Salsola would already be pissed off at him for calling for her, and for communicating with her, since she was deemed a traitor of Salsola now. I trust you, Lessa. he commented to her in words just above a whisper. Lessa then asked him if this was really what he wanted to do. He nodded his head to her. I don't have much choice in the matter. I simply do not belong in Salsola. They are not like me, though there are many beautiful women, and many ways to be tempted. It just is not the place where I can thrive and have a comfortable life without having to watch over my shoulder to make sure the Boss, or the Auxilary do not stab me where I stand. spoke the male. Reykr didn't need to have to worry about being killed by the leaders over something that was so stupid, such as what he was doing now. He slightly hoped that he could strike a deal with the Crone, or the Boss before he left though. Maybe he could spy on Vinatta, for the Boss, to make sure that nothing was to happen, while he lived in Vinatta and made a new life there. He didn't want to do it this way, particularly, but maybe that was the only way that he could have a happy life in Vinatta without having the Salsolains breathing down his neck, trying to find him to harm him.

But to answer you clearly, Yes, this is what I want to do, Alessandra. I've never experienced a sadness as the one that I had when I thought that you were gone for good. I don't want to return to that, and I feel that if we lived in the same pack, things would be much easier. Don't you think? asked the Helsi male as he turned his soft sweet-corn eyes onto the woman, and then they moved briefly to Val, and then back to the woman. You should travel there before me, and I will follow your trail, provided that you leave me a good scent trail. I will join up some time after you, for I have business to attend to in Salsola still. Trust me, I will come. Just...give me some time, love. spoke the Salsolain. He needed to think things out first, and he needed to make some requests, and he needed to figure out how he was going to get away with all of this. Okay? asked the Associate to the loner.

<style>
</style>
image © sie!

[/html]