Positively Negative
[html]

Halp the nervous Sidra. Smile

If Sidra thought making the decision to join Casa was hard, she had been very, very wrong. That was the easy part of things. Eventually she'd gone to the borders and now she was part of a family, not that it felt that way. She felt left out, insecure, lost, confused, and most of all lonely. The majority of Casa's canine's were strangers in her eyes and if she wasn't with Isa, Adelle, or Aro she felt completely alone. The welcoming Jazper had given her was warm, but still she was finding it hard to settle in and was much to proud to turn to anyone for help. This was something she had to do on her own.

The spotted hybrid was wandering aimlessly around Casa di Cavalieri, flask full of liquor in hand, not quite sure what she was in search of. There was one other thing she was still finding very difficult to get used to. There were a lot of males in this pack and being around those of the male gender made her uncomfortable still. Although she knew that most of them would treat her kindly, as a friend, but she couldn't get it out of mind what they had done to her. Hopefully she wouldn't have to deal with this insecurity today. Aro was the only male in this whole pack that she trusted to some degree and secretly wished the charming asshole would find her and give the the comfort of his presence. Those silly winks and cocky personality ironically put her at ease.

That was another thing. She found herself thinking about the handsome knight more and more and it bothered her. Why did she think about him? Sidra shook her head, trying to clear her mind of him so she could focus on the problem at hand. There was bustle all around her as the strangers she called pack mates went about their daily deeds. A sip was taken from the flask and a sigh whispered from her lips after the warming liquid trailed down her throat. She smiled at the delightful burn of the Vodka as it washed down and hit the pit of her stomach giving her a fulfilling feeling. Amethyst eyes searched the fort for a friendly face. Sidra wasn't trying very hard to catch attention but still stood with the pride of a queen, her tail flicking lightly behind her with anticipation. It just wasn't like her to be so insecure. She was tough, nobody could knock her down. It was silly how nervous she was around all these new faces. Sidra tried to wipe away the anxiety from her face by means of furrowing her brow. Unfortunately, it only made her look mad and uninviting paired with her dominant posture.

Sidra Pheonix
<style>
.sidwine-sdb0109 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.sidwine-sdb0109-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#656452; text-shadow:#e6e5e1 0px 0px 5px;}
.sidwine-sdb0109 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sidwine-sdb0109 b {color:#656452; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#e6e5e1 0px 0px 5px;}
.sidwine-sdb0109 {background-color:#e0deb4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hHeIb.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:1px solid #e6e5e1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#605e51; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.sidwine-sdb0109-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.sidwine-sdb0109 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #656452; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

I seem to have rambled a bit, I blame barely getting any sleep >.> Neela is in Optime form.

Neela padded happily through the woods that made up a generous portion of Casa's territory, a fish hanging from her mouth and fingers working away busily at coiling the fishing wire she held into a tight loop. Neela had spent the morning fishing in the river that ran through the fort, the collie had settled herself into a spot a few miles upstream that, while comfortable, was rather unfruitful; she had come away from the morning with only a single fish, though it was quite a large one. It smelled nice as well with a taste to match, both qualities filling her senses as she walked.

Rather than eating the fish when she got it Neela had taken to wandering the territory, keeping the fish in her mouth and enjoying the scent and smell of the food rather than wolfing it down in one go. Recently the collie had been feeling very restless and had taken to wandering around much more than she normally did. The reason for this sudden change in behaviour was something that Neela had acquired not long ago, specifically the new life growing inside her.

Neela however was completely ignorant of her own pregnancy at this point, not having noticed the signs so far. The restlessness and heavy taste for fish were just strengthening of things she already liked and between her poor sense of smell and tendency to ignore her own scent, fishing from a boat at sea didn’t lend itself to a pleasant scent most of the time, she plain hadn’t noticed the telltale smell that would mark her as pregnant to others. The slight bulge to her stomach had been noted but only as a side effect of the large amount of fish she had been eating lately, filed away in Neela's mind with a note to do some more exercise.

She was just preparing to head back home and actually eat her catch when somehow her nose managed to pick up the scent of another, one she didn’t recognise. Neela's immediate reaction of hostility was pushed aside when she realised that the unfamiliar scent was overlaid with Casa's own, an odd mix of metal, fresh earth and the musty smell characteristic of the courthouse, marking its owner as a new addition to the cavaliers. Curious, Neela changed her course to meet with the strangers'.

A tug in her hands told Neela that her line was coiled and the collie tucked it into the belt that was her only piece of clothing as she walked, her eyes being drawn somewhat distastefully to the new adornment to her belt as she did so. The belt looked mostly the same as it always did; numerous loops and hooks in various states of occupation fighting for space with three large pouches and four sheaths - two holding the serrated utility knives she used and two holding the foot-long boarding knives she had taken to carrying after she had been attacked not too long ago, both resting around the small of her back with the handles just visible past her side. The new addition was the fluorite that her new position dictated she carry, sparkling in its position as a buckle decoration.

Neela had done what she could with the gem, rounding it out and etching a tower overlaid with two swords onto it but she could do nothing about the garish purple colour. Still the meaning associated with the token, her acceptance into the brotherhood and acknowledgement as an accomplished warrior, was worth her distaste over the colour.

A flash of scent told Neela that she had come across her target and she jerked her head up, embarrassed to have been caught wandering about staring at her own belt, the fish in her mouth having drooped into an almost gormless position. Coughing gently Neela dropped the fish down from her mouth, catching it deftly by the tail as she looked up at the stranger.

The others dominant posture gave Neela pause, though only briefly; while Neela didn’t think much for using rank to boss somebody around she was aware that a dominant posture could constitute a challenge or aggression. Still Neela wasn't one to get offended by something as simple as how somebody had held their body when they weren't even aware of her so she simply smiled, Amber eyes warm as they drifted over the newcomers' dark pelt. She was similarly proportioned to Neela but had more of a wolfish look about her, short dark fur and pointed ears against Neela's own long, soft red coat and folded ears but finding someone her own height was unusual enough in this pack to render them somewhat similar despite the differences.

After a moment Neela spoke, her voice purposely low and pleasant, though there was nothing manufactured about the friendliness it also bore, "Are you alright? You seem…" Neela trailed off as she tried to think of an appropriate word, "…tense." she finished, for that was the best word Neela could think of to describe the younger female.

Word Count :: +842

<style>
.Holder {width: 640px; margin:0px auto;}
.NeelaFor { background-image:url(http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4457/neelaforest.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center bottom; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#ffffff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:15px 0px 345px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; }
.NeelaFor b {color:#f5000f; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.NeelaFor p { color:#008416; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.wc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; }
.ooc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center; font-style: italic; padding:0px 0px 0px 15px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; }

</style>
[/html]
[html]

And mine is unusually short. Tongue

It wasn't long before someone came her way, there were Luperci everywhere, one of them were bound to come up to her. The one that chose to was strange. A woman with a brightly colored mane, an odd looking belt with various items hanging from it, and a fish in her mouth. Her eyes were elsewhere. Sidra raised a brow at the strange woman, her head leaning down to try and catch the stranger's eye contact. Finally the woman noticed she was there and looked up, wide eyed and surprised. The gold and black woman raised her head once more as her eyes wondered over the Casa woman. They took a moment to look over each other before the stranger spoke up. Her voice was kind, asking if Sidra was alright. Amethyst eyes narrowed. Of course she was alright, did she look otherwise?

It was then that she realized just how scrunched her her face had been, brow folded inwards and muzzle scrunched up tightly. She immediately loosened her face, eyes becoming much more inviting and a small fake smile creasing her lips. I guess I am tense. She felt awkward speaking to the female who was supposed to now be her family. Sidra couldn't wrap her head around how all of these Luperci were supposed to be her family now, she didn't know any of them. Sidra tried to relax a little realizing she didn't need to be so dominant over everyone in the pack. It was mostly the men she was worried about. To change the subject, she offered her hand in a handshake. Sidra Pheonix. I just joined a few days ago... Her being nice almost seemed forced, but she tried her best not to scare away a potential friend.

<style>
.sidred-sdb09 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sidred-sdb09 b {color:#601615;}
.sidred-sdb09-b {width:499px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sidred-sdb09-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sidred-sdb09 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8RRbt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 15px 0px; border:1px solid #601615; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f4f4f; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:497px; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Hurr fail post but writing something i've already written really saps my will to write.

Word Count → 304

Neela smiled brightly as some of the tenseness left the stranger's body, though the smile that she sent towards Neela was fake enough that it was almost painful. Neela frowned slightly but didn't comment, not wanting to push a complete stranger on her behaviour; after all, it was hardly a crime to be unhappy. The stranger introduced herself as Sidra and then stuck her hand forwards, prompting Neela to stare curiously at the hand for a second, wondering what she was doing. After a second of confusion Neela remembered what a handshake was - the collie hadn’t really encountered such a greeting except for when she saw traders from Europe when she was young - and extended her own hand, gripping and shaking Sidra's.

"Oh! A newcomer?" Neela asked rhetorically, her ears twitching in interest, "I hadn’t heard about anyone joining recently, I figured you’d joined sometime when I was keeping to myself after.." Neela trailed off as she realised the sentence was taking her places that she didn't particularly want to go. Her eyes flickered down to her left arm for a split second, alighting on the ropey scar running up her arm before she stored them away and back to Sidra. Neela shook her head briefly as though to clear the thought away from her head like she would water and continued, squashing the brief flash of sadness in her eyes, "Anyways., I'm Neela Garcia, nice ta meet ya Sidra," she continued, very voice bright again, "I mostly make myself useful round here with my boat, so come see me if ya want some fish, or a ride somewhere." she finished and paused for a moment, having temporarily talked away her hyperactivity.

"So, how are you finding the pack so far?" she asked to break the silence, head cocked to one side.

<style type="text/css"> .neelastar b {font-weight:bold; color:#37370f; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px;} .neelastar p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;} .neelastar {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#909179; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/357on02.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2c392f; padding: 415px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dfdcd6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .neelastar .wordcount {color:#37370f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dfdcd6; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;} .neelastar .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;} </style>[/html]