I will stay forever here with you
[html]
Ooc.

She left the safety of Anathema for a few days. Being quite the traveler, she found it easy to do. She was confident she would be able to defend herself against anything she’d find on the way, despite the scary situation she narrowly escaped from a week ago. Getting there seemed to go quicker than usual. She got to Flanders Fields quicker than she imagined, but it didn’t matter. There was more time left in the day to just lay around and flirt with her ghostly friend. She missed feeling his spirit around her, and she knew that he was probably lonely without her visits. She hoped he wouldn’t be angry with her…

Visiting her friendly headstone, Dracula, had become a rare occasion for her now. She trotted happily toward the cemetery, which was a little weird because others didn’t trot happily to cemeteries, usually. When she arrived at the gate, she slowed and stepped through. Then she found her dead friend by weaving through all the graves. She’d been there often, and knew the area in which he was buried. All other thoughts left her mind for the day. She just wanted to focus on visiting her old, dead friend. Well, she liked to think of him as her friend, whether he had a say in it or not.

Axelle plopped down in front of the headstone, lying on her stomach. She was in Secui form, which made this position a lot easier than in the other forms. ”Hello, my love.” She had a secret, morbid affection for him. She stared intently at his gravestone, and felt the friendly energies around her. Her paranormal gifts were getting stronger, which was good and bad. Good because now she knew the emotions of her ghostly friend, and bad because there was another that used to haunt her. Stronger powers meant she would be seeing more of the big, scary black wolf that tried to kill her every now and then. She hadn’t seen him, though, and all the other times she thought it was her father. She had a notion that poked her in the back of her mind that her father was alive, but there was no way to prove it as of yet. She quietly wondered if the black wolf was just a figment of her imagination… Maybe it was like her father’s alternate personality – it just came. Maybe instead of hearing voices, she would see them instead.

Lying there before her friend was calming most of the time. Luckily, the murderous black wolf never haunted her in this cemetery, but she always saw him in all the other cemeteries she visited. Maybe Dracula protected her in that sense, and she was grateful. She laid there, facing the grave with her head on her paws. Exhaustion was slowly creeping up to her, but she wouldn’t let it defeat her.

Eventually, it did. She drifted off into dreamland quickly, and not before long she saw a beautiful white wolf before her. It definitely was a male because he had a strong, masculine body and handsome, manly features. He had black spots around his eyes and black toes. She found herself staring at the stranger before her. ”Who are you?” her weak voice asked. The other just looked at her and smiled, ”You are sleeping on top of me. You should know.” Axelle was confused at first, but then realized this was the Dracula she had been visiting. Is this why she got affectionate signals from the corpse? Because he was a handsome, flirty individual when he was alive? She blinked hard, but she wouldn’t wake up. It must’ve been real. Her sleeping body twitched and whimpered, but she seemed to be in no real distress other than confusion and anxiety.

All thoughts of Kai were at the back of her mind as she concentrated on her dream. The memories of this visit took her back to when she had first arrived in Souls. She was nothing, nobody. She was just a weak girl that kept running into trouble. The thoughts brought her back to the time when she was beaten by Harlowe and then by Kemo, where he raped and impregnated her too. The beautiful white wolf before her took all of the bad memories away, as well as her current ones too. He emptied her mind and made her focus only on him. Axelle’s eyes looked up at the brute, ”You’re not mad at me, are you?” The white wolf looked down at her, for he was much taller than she was. ”Of course not, my love.” He didn’t even ask why she would think he would be, and she thought that a little weird. Then again whatever what was going on at the moment was supposed to be a dream. The white wolf came over to her, and on to her as well. He pushed his massive body against hers… She could almost feel it on her body as well, and she could feel her instant arousal… But for some reason it felt wrong…

Word Count: 845

<style type="text/css">
.crow b {font-weight:bold; color:#e50a09; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8a0808; }
.crow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.crow {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... _Brenn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 280px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#decdce; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Ooc text goes here. [WC: 629 || Pts: 5]

Malakai had been fairly difficult to prize away from Axelle's side since the attack in Halifax - when he wasn't with her, he felt on edge somewhat, like something would happen to her if he wasn't there. He hated the idea of leaving her alone now, paranoid that she was at risk. The attacker in Halifax had been dealt with and he wouldn't be attacking anyone again, his bloody entrails more than likely still painted to the walls, floor and ceiling of his apartment, but lingered heavily in Kai's mind. What if he hadn't have reached Axelle in time? What if he'd have gotten a chance to use that knife of his before he got a chance to reach him? The thought alone made him shiver.

Axelle had mentioned heading away from the pack lands for a few days, to which Kai had agreed of course. She had her own life to lead, after all, and he wouldn't stand in the way of what she wanted to do. However, he had made the decision to follow her. Not like a stalker... He just wanted to keep an eye on her, from a distance, at least for a little while, for his own peace of mind, to make sure she was safe. He was protective over her, as any male would be over his female, but especially since Axelle had already been attacked once.

He had kept a way behind her, following her scent when he did lose sight of her on the odd occassion. His plan had been to trail her for an hour or so before heading back to Anathema. He wanted some more advice on this mateship idea he had forming in his head. However, before he knew it, he was in territory he didn't recognize and didn't know. His eyes shifted a little more to his surroundings and his muzzle lifted into the air to catch various scents nearby, and before long, he caught sight of Axelle heading towards what seemed to be an old graveyard. Kai kept low to the ground, out of sight if she should turn to look for anyone - if Axelle knew he had trailed her, she may think it was because he didn't trust her or something. He could smell something nearby, another pack border. He didn't want to stray onto others' land.

Axelle's form crouched, lying down, and she seemed to nearly vanish from his view, and so he crept a little closer, moving quietly so as not to disturb her. He himself was in his preferred Secui form, his ears twitching with every branch that was disturbed by birds or smaller animals, but his focus remained totally upon Axelle. He could hear her whimpering softly, and his body tensed. She was lying before a gravestone - had she come here to mourn a loved one? A friend, perhaps? He hated hearing her whimper. The thought crossed his mind to approach, to break his cover and to offer her comfort, and so as he moved just that little closer, his snout lifted and he stopped still. A scent on the breeze, a scent he knew so well, but now, it was a scent that confused him. Axelle's scent, the scent of her pleasure, of her arousal...

Creeping towards her once more, he thought that she may have picked up on his scent and that he was the reason for that scent of arousal, but she made no movements, nothing to indicate she knew he was even there. So what was causing that scent from her? His eyes kept upon her closely and unable to hide it any longer, he inhaled deeply, the hint of her scent infusing within him, the breath let out in something of a snort as he lingered behind her.

Table and Siggy by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top
center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed;
padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-
size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-
spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px;
font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Ooc.

Whimpers no longer escaped her sleeping body. Instead, she laid there sleeping quietly. The thoughts kept swirling around in her mind like a psychedelic dream, and she had no clue of who was lurking behind her. It was as if she was cheating on him, right before his eyes. The white male continued to rub against her, but Axelle felt wrong and she had no idea why. ”What’s your name?” The massive alabaster wolf turned to her with a puzzled expression, ”Well, what does it say on my headstone?” Axelle looked up, but remembered she was somewhere else right now. There was nothing, but yellow lights around her. Nothing at all. She paused for a moment, thinking. ”Dracula?” The other shook his head disapprovingly. ”No, silly. underneath that.” Axelle’s body jerked suddenly. She reached out a sleep-walking paw and scratched her long Secui nails along the bottom of his grave. She sighed, and continued her dream.

The white male now reclined to his haunches, and Axelle noticed his arousal. Large, just like Kai’s. Probably very fertile, too. Before she could realize what’s going on, the male mounted her. Axelle’s empty mind didn’t think anything of it. She calmly let her, but she didn’t feel anything. No pleasure, no love, no feeling. She could only feel his fangs bite into her scruff as he assumed the natural position. A few hard thrusts, which had her body rocking with his movement, and he was done. Just as his knot pulled against her… She woke up gasping. She jumped up in her spot and snarled at everything around her, but there was nothing there. No white wolf, no knot, no sex. She could still feel his fangs in her scruff and she felt dirty. So dirty. She sat before the gravestone with her head hung low, panting. Somehow through all the madness, she didn’t see Kai lurking in the shadows. When she recovered, she looked up at the headstone and squinted her eyes. So there was something underneath the spray paint after all …

Axelle brought a paw up and scratched it along the bare-looking headstone. It was bare to her eyes, but not to her nail. There were very faint grooves in the stone, but she wasn’t smart enough to know what they read. That would’ve been a job for Kai… if he was there. For now, the mysterious rapist ghost would be known as Dracula, until his name was discovered. This brute must’ve been thousands of years old… Maybe he was a dog of the humans… Axelle looked around for a house, but there was none. They would find out from the name, if she ever did find out. Maybe he was buried here by a friend… Maybe he was one of the early luperci to walk the earth after the apocalypse.. There were so many maybes, but not enough facts. There was one fact: she might have been impregnated by a ghost and right now she didn’t want to see him again. But something made her stay in the spot where she original woke up… Some warm energy that made her feel at peace with what just happened… Maybe it was his way of telling her sorry – there was another ‘maybe’.

Axelle laid back down before the headstone. ”Fine, I forgive you…” She spoke to the headstone because she didn’t see the wolf outside of her dreams… She only felt his energies in consciousness, but his energies seemed to materialize into a living being in her dreams. It was crazy how the spirit world worked… ”Just don’t do that to me again!” Her voice was angry, and she was very aware that she was yelling at a slab of rock. She always thought this Dracula was her friend, not another wolf to overpower her like all the rest. She was wrong, but maybe he was wrong too. He seemed to have apologized in his own way, and she gave him credit for that. Maybe he was genuinely sorry in his own ghostly way. The black and white Marbas snorted loudly, and just by chance, looked to her side. The wind had changed direction in that split second and she picked up on a familiar scent…

A low growl emitted from her throat and her hackles stood on end. ”Kai??” So, he was following her. What? He didn’t think she could take care of herself? She was a Marbas, a warrior of the second rank tier in Anathema. Surely, she could do some damage. Was he going to hold the Halifax situation against her forever? ”What are you doing here?” Her voice was less angry and more serious. It was more like a command for an answer than a question. He had to answer now. She stood in her spot, now seeing his hiding spot more clearly. The wind was not on his side today and switched in just the nick of time. If only he would’ve left while she was asleep…

Word Count: 829

<style type="text/css">
.crow b {font-weight:bold; color:#e50a09; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8a0808; }
.crow {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... _Brenn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 280px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#decdce; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Ooc text goes here. [WC: 582 || Pts: 5]

As Kai's keen eyes observed his female lying before the gravestone, he felt a cool breeze and shivered. He assumed it was the draft that caused him the sudden chill, at any rate. But at least Axelle had stopped whimpering so he assumed that whatever nightmare she had been having had left her. However, then, without warning, her body tensed and she awoke with a start, causing Kai's body to tense in the same way but he didn't approach just yet. Instead, his body lowered a little more to the ground in case she turned to see him, but he still had a fairly good vantage point of what was going on. He saw her head bow, saw her paw brush at the dirty markings on the front of the stone, only for her form to lower back down to the ground. Kai inhaled the air deeply before letting it out in something of a soft huff. What was she doing, lingering there?

As his focus on Axelle deepened, she began to talk to the headstone. Common enough, he figured, if whoever she was talking to was a friend or relative. He guessed that they must be, why else would she be there talking to them, visiting them? However, when her voice changed and she began to sound angry, Kai got confused. It sounded almost as if she were having a conversation with the stone. He remained there, watching her, as the wind turned and then, she caught him. His scent at first, and as she called his name, his feral yellow eyes would become more obvious as he rose from his creeping spot. No use hiding when she knew of his presence already. As she asked what he was doing there, the male snorted a little, approaching her slowly, keeping a close eye on her. "I wanted to make sure you were safe, that's all." The incident in Halifax had shaken him greatly, and he wanted only to keep her safe. "When you mentioned you were heading off, I wanted to tail you, just for a little while, just in case... I guess I might have followed you a little longer than I had planned to." He could sense her anger, he could practically smell it, and so he shortened the gap between them, his body language low, his head bowed just a little in something approaching an apology.

"I'm sorry, it's not that I don't trust you, Axelle... I mean, I know you can fight. I just... wanted to be sure, for my own peace of mind." And then, it struck him - he shouldn't have to apologise for wanting to make sure she was safe, that nothing happened to her. And so his head lifted, his eyes fixed on hers confidently now. "I understand you're frustration, but I need to make sure my female isn't in danger." He moved in closer, his snout sniffing at the air a little more. "I've answered your question, now you may answer mine... Are you here visiting an ex or something? Is that why I caught your distinctive scent before, why I can smell the remnents of it even now? I thought it might have been me, that your body might have been preparing itself for being reunited with your mate... But now I doubt it. So why? Who?" His head cocked to the side, and slowly, he inched closer, aiming to nuzzle into her, his tone a little hard for such an affectionate action.

<style>
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top
center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed;
padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-
size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-
spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px;
font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Think of an epic name for her ghost wolf...

She continued to snarl throughout his explanation, but fell silent when he asked his own question. Her once alert, angry ears now flattened to her skull. She turned away from him with a million thoughts running through her mind. Should she tell him? Should she tell him about her ghost admirer? ”I..I..” she stammered stupidly. She knew he couldn’t know her secret yet. Maybe he would think of her different, and with this threat he had literally no control over. ”I was dreaming.” It flew out of her mouth quicker than she could think. It was a good enough excuse, though, and it wasn’t totally an excuse. It was half a lie. ”A weird dream…” She couldn’t tell him. Not yet…

Axelle’s ears rose when she came up with her excuse. She padded away from him and his nuzzle, still pissed at him that he followed her all the way here. She didn’t want him to find her Dracula Spot. This was her secret sanctuary, even when it was Dahlia de Mai. Her eyes lingered away from him, and she was thinking. Kai could possibly read whatever was faintly etched on the headstone, but she didn’t want to get him into this. She could already feel the jealous air rising around them. The white wolf did want her to know his name though… ”Feel the headstone and tell me what name you see.” There was the first clue to Kai that it wasn’t an ex. If she didn’t know his name, that was a big pointer. ”It’s not an ex-lover. It’s just someone I come here to visit.” No details on why… Axelle took a deep breath. She was wrong, he deserved to know. She knew his dark secrets, or at least the most serious of them; he needed to know hers. She kept her head low and her eyes away from looking at his face. She kept her gaze to the ground, ”Kai, I can communicate with ghosts.” It came out fast just like her excuse before, only this time it wasn’t an excuse.

Axelle sat by the gravestone, and a flashback hit her in the side of the head. Her head hung low as she remembered the cruel memory. She was in this very cemetery when she met Veron… She thought a moment about her old friend… She hadn’t seen her in a while, not since she gave her food that one day. Back to the memory – at that time she was pregnant with Kemo’s pups and ashamed to be. She was already stirring up plans as to how she was going to execute them all. Luckily, she only had to execute three.

Axelle sat by the headstone with her head low, and he eyes glued to the dirt ground. The grass around the area was no longer kept up with and eventually rotted away. There were patches of it here and there, but for the most part – the grass was dead just like most of the other things there. The headstones were crusty, dirty and ancient. The mausoleums were crumbling in the back of the small cemetery, and the chill around the place was eerie and cold. And yet, Axelle still enjoyed coming here.

Word Count: 535

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: Hope that name is okay, I can alter if you want[WC: 606 || Pts: 6

Malakai could feel the waves of anger radiate from her and he knew that she was raging that he had followed her such a distance. But he had apologised as much as he felt he had to for simply wanting to ensure her safety. It still didn't explain her scent, the arousal he had smelt in the air. As Axelle turned from him, he let out a heavy snort of displeasure. His tone and words may have been hard but his body language was at least affectionate. By turning her back on him and his attempt at letting his head nuzzle into her, she in effect rejected his affection which Kai was not happy about.

And then, she answered. A dream? About what or who? If it wasn't about him, then it Axelle was having pleasurable dreams about another male, and the thought made his whole mody tense. Her answer wasn't good enough but just as he was about to tell her so and to enquire exactly who she had been dreaming about with such an effect on her, she spoke once more. When she asked him to check the name on the tombstone, his curiousity peaked. It wasn't an ex-lover, she didn't even know the name of this individual but she came to visit them... His eyes narrowed a little as he thought this all over, before her revelation caught his attention fully. She could communicate with ghosts?

He had heard stories of those with such gifts, able to see into the spirit world, about to hear what the dead were whispering through the veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead. Axelle was one of them? As he processed the information in his head, as his mind walked through it all, he came to the realization of what she meant. She could speak with ghosts, she came here to visit at least this one and her body had responded rather favourably to this one in particular, judging by her scent. His body stiffened once more. "You were talking to him after you woke up, you told him not to do it to you again... That's right, isn't it? A 'he'?" Kai snorted as his eyes left Axelle and landed upon the faint scratches upon the gravestone. "Whoever you come here to visit, it's a male, and he's the one your body was responding to, in your dream... Is that why you come here to see him? Because you like him?" Kai's tone was growing darker and his voice louder. "What did he do in that dream of yours? What did you have to forgive him for??" Kai's heart thudded in his chest just a little quicker as the possessiveness in him swelled. Axelle was his female, and now he finds out that this other male is able to provoke the same signs of arousal in her that he himself could?

A low growl rumbled within his throat. Any other male that was able to do such a thing was a threat, but this one was dead. How was he able to protect his female from that? Snorting wildly, Kai approached the gravestone and lifting a paw, swiped it across the faded indentations for a long moment before snarling the name he read there. "Cain. So that's his name..." If this male visited Axelle in her dreams, Kai couldn't protect her from him there, he couldn't get into her dreams like this dead one could. His eyes turned back to Axelle, waiting for her to answer his question about this male, about the arousal her body had shown for him.

<style>
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Totally fine !

Kai began to jump to conclusions, and it seemed he knew a lot more about her dream than she hoped he did. How did he know of her arousal? She wasn’t aware that it carried out to the real world as well, and how did he know what she said? Axelle snarled at him, and her hackles rose in annoyance again. ”Damn! I can’t get any fucking privacy around here?!” She turned away from him and paced a few times in between two plots. ”Don’t worry about it, Kai,” her words were like venom. ”All you have to know is that I’m yours and that’s it. I’m no one else’s…” She had the urge to say ‘…even though they might think I am..’, but she didn’t.

She continued to snarl at him, ”It was a dream! I don’t know how my body responds to dreams! I’m dreaming, remember?” She tried to play it off like she didn’t know what he was accusing her of, and so far she thought it was working. She played a good game. The air around her suddenly turned cold and sour, which made her stomach turn and her legs weak. She dropped to a sitting position with her head low to avoid the crushing sensation. Cain was angry. Anyone else, without her gifts, could also feel the change in pressure in the area, but not as great. Maybe a slight feeling of dread, but nothing compared to what she felt. She felt like she was trapped in a hole with the walls closing in on her. Her breaths became more shallow, but she needed to hold it together.

Axelle wasn’t sure what the ghost wolf could do. She felt shivers down her spine, and heard whispers in the back of her mind. You’re mine… Was this what her father heard in his times of possession? Axelle felt like the world was about to close in on her, but on the outside she just looked like she was sitting with her head down. She was good at hiding things, and she hoped she was good enough at hiding her dream issue from Kai. ”I’m only yours…” She looked up at Kai and smiled weakly at him.

Word Count: 369

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: [WC: 379 || Pts: 3

Kai could see Axelle was starting to get defensive and it only flared his own jealousy and possessiveness over her, as if she had something to hide. The scent of her arousal had been faint but it had definately been there, despite being brought on in her dreams. She had no control over what her brain thought of, the images it produced or how her body reacted but that didn't stop Kai from his own frustration. As she pulled away and began to pad between the graves, his eyes followed her keenly, keeping a close watch over her. "Damn right you are mine..." His tone was dark and confident. Axelle was his female and he wouldn't stand for it any other way.

As Axelle dropped into a sitting position, with her head held low, Kai continued to snort, his chest puffing out somewhat, his own demeanour tall and proud as he watched her. His anger about her arousal was fading, especially as he saw her looking so sullen. He tossed a brief look around the graveyard as the air became somewhat colder and he felt a brief shiver run down his spine. This place had a bad atmosphere to him, and looking back over to the two-toned female, he heard her words and saw that light smile of hers. His muscles relaxed a little and he approached her with a less dominating, threatening presence now, and bumped his head against the side of her body, nuzzling into her somewhat, running against the side of her form, over her side and neck before his snout nuzzled affectionately against her own, inhaling her scent as he did so. When he spoke, his voice was calmer, softer in general. "You're only mine, just like I am only yours."

His tongue swept out to lick her cheek gently as his form nudged and brushed in against hers as if to comfort her, to reassure her. "Besides, I'm not too good at sharing with others. So it's a good thing you're mine and mine alone." His large head lifted and he rather playfully nipped at one of her ears and tugged it softly, lettig her know his spark of possessiveness and jealousy had passed for now. "This place is giving me bad vibes, though."

<style>
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Ooc. [WC: 403 | Pts: 3]

All Axe could hear through the pulsating of the aura around were was Mine, mine, mine… It was only when Kai realized the dread encircling them, that Axelle picked up her head a little. ”Yeah. It’s the feeling of angry spirits.” Then she lowered her head again. The Kemo memory returned to her again, and she realized that she was in the same predicament as she was then, though this time these weren’t unwanted. She was pregnant. She noticed her small bump in the mirror the other day, and it was kind of something she was expecting. They did mate twice, and it was a possibility that the first time could’ve been faulty, but the second time definitely wasn’t.

Her own feeling of dread swept over her as she realized she had to tell Kai soon. She peeked up at him, but kept her mouth tightly closed. The feeling around them was suffocating, and she wanted to leave. She could barely stand up, but managed and stumbled toward the gate. ”Come on…” But something tripped her forepaws, which made her fall head first into the patchy grass. She growled, picking herself up and stumbling quicker toward the gate. Don’t leave me, Axelle… The voice was in the back of her mind, and it was tempting. She wanted to converse with him, but not when he was like this, and definitely not around Kai. The feeling of dread flushed over and through her once she passed the gate. The feeling of relief almost made her fall over, but she made sure she gained some distance between her and that cemetery.

Then she sat. By a tree, a familiar tree. Probably one she sat under before, a long time ago. She laid down carefully, needing a moment to regain her energy, and watched as Kai approached her. She put her head on her paws and watched the calmness around her. There was nothing going on, aside from the anger inside the cemetery. ”It’s much nicer out here than it is in there.” There was a nice country town up the road from them, but Axelle had no reason to go there. She sighed, soaking up the calamity of the area around her. What she felt in that cemetery was too much for one day, too much anger for one session. She wondered how the wolf died… Maybe that had something to do with his attachment to her…

<style>
.axecross { background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/eiqku9.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:477px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:420px 0px 10px 0px; color:#fff; font-family: 'Quando', serif; font-size:14px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid #000000; border-radius:35px;}
.axecross b {color:#e58000; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #640000;}
.axecross p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.axecross p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }

</style>
[/html]

SUMMARY:

Axelle tells Kai she's pregnant, and Kai is excited. He insists she see a doctor to make sure, so she tells him to find one - and they walk home to Anathema together.

THE END Smile