My mouth is dry with words I can't verbalize
[html]
Ahaha, just think – if they ever wind up falling in love and making a family, they would be FULL blooded Marinos Big Grin No taint in the family-line at ALL ! [WC: 293 | Pts: 0]

The way he pulled her closer to him made the butterflies in her stomach go crazy. The moment was magical, and she knew she couldn’t let it go. As his lips found hers, she kissed him back for a few seconds before pulling away from him. All this was too soon, and it might have been because this was her first time actually finding someone that gave her the time of day. As a first time lover, she was able to fall much quicker than others – but even she knew this was just right now. She might not feel like this the next time she saw him.

She backed out of his grasp, even though she didn’t want to, and looked down at the floor shyly. ”Sorry. I don’t know what came over me.” She wouldn’t look directly at him, but peeked up at him here and there with her pretty eyes. His were pretty too. Their kids - forget it - would have beautiful eyes, no doubt about that. Rio’s heart still raced for him, but she knew that she was taking this way too fast for normal. Her body wanted him, and if her head wasn’t on her shoulders straight right then, she would have jumped back into his arms. She felt weird for some reason, and she continued to back away.

She clicked for Vitalia to come to her, and the horse obediently trotted to nearby. Rio walked toward the rock and put her dress back on. Then she turned around again and faced Aro and paused. She gave him one more loving-look over, walked up to him and touched his chest delicately, before running toward her horse. She jumped efficiently onto the saddle and the two galloped toward Halifax.

<style>
.rioflower2 { background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/2pt781t.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#bcdcdc; width:507px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; color:#000; font-family: 'Quando', serif; font-size:14px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;}
.rioflower2 b {color:#bf8eb0; }
.rioflower2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.rioflower2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }

</style>[/html]
The kiss was as good as ever. Aro hadn't had a bad kiss yet. He felt his body begin to rise, ready to take her to the ground, but before he could lean forward and begin to do it she broke his grasp. He was confused, and more importantly disappointed. This was nothing new to him, he always did a little making out then followed through with the finish. What was wrong? His eyes looked at her as she held her head down and apologized. Aro's head moved back in shock, "...there's nothing to apologize for.." He wanted to say more but then noticed she'd called for her horse. Even Buck was confused, wanting to follow the horse. He was enjoying the company of another hoofed animal.

Aro stood there dumbfounded by the sudden excitment, then sudden disappointment. She moved to put on her dress and Aro went to her, "..are you leaving? Did I do something wrong?" She said no words. She gave him one last look before hopping gracefully onto her horse then taking off. Aro was still very excited but now had no outlet for it. He stood there watching her disappear. He swallowed then spoke, "...well...that's a first.." He then looked down to Buck. It was time to find someone now...he really needed to get rid of this feeling....