Not Goodbye, But See You Later.
[html]

OOC text here

Word Count :: +215

The sun had already set over the horizon long ago and let the dark enfold the town of Thornbury with all of it's buildings and houses, and put to bed the day time creatures that inhabited the area, also waking up the night time creatures. The dark was a perfect medium for Temo to silently walk through if he wanted to not be seen. His black fur kept him well hidden as if he was a shadow that slipped through the night. Like a shadow slipping through the night, he came home late from his errands. Knowing that Jace would be asleep already, he slipped quietly into their house.

After padding his way silently down the hall and into the bedroom to find Jace sound to sleep on the bed. He was not surprised to find she had not waited up for him. He knew that she would be tired and in need of sleep. However, at the moment he was not tired at the moment and he doubt that he could get to sleep at the moment. Instead of climbing onto the bed with Jace and disturbing her with his restlessness, he found a spot where he could quietly sit and watch over Jace as she dreamed whatever it was that she dreamed.

Template by Alex, Image courtesy of drdavis586@flickr

<style>
.TEVD { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/u7oQe.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#804d11; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:260px 0px 0px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000}
.TEVD b {color:#422e12; }
.TEVD p { color:#c68a37; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.TEVD p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#c68a37}
.TEVD .wc {color:#c68a37; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #c68a37;}
.TEVD .ooc {color:#c68a37; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Unlike his darker furred parents and siblings the night was not his accomplice, it was his enemy in some respects. In the moonlight his white fur shone like polished marble giving him an almost unearthly glow. The night was his sister's domain, she of the moon and winter but he was of the sun and summer, he was made to walk in sunshine and bathe in its warmth. So he was not invisible as he moved through the town of Thornberry echoing his father's footsteps not long before. He had been out late again for reasons that were his and his alone.

He was finally ready to mention to his parents what he had been plotting these past few days and was subtly excited. He slipped quietly into the house knowing that some of their family might be asleep. Confirming his theory Pandora was sprawled out on the sofa they had found, snoring lightly. He smiled and brushed some of her brown hair away from her face and she mumbled and threw a hand at him. With a quiet snicker he carried onwards following Temo's scent. When he reached his parents room however he found his mother was asleep. Frowning to himself he gestured to Temo to come out to talk to him, he could tell Temo first and then Jace in the morning.

Honrin Wolfe-Denahlii
<style>
.dandl .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.dandl-header {font-size:25px; text-align:left; padding:10px 20px; font-family: "monotype corsiva", sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; color:#6BC2FF; text-shadow:#152734 0px 0px 5px;}
.dandl p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.dandl b {color:#041386; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.dandl {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... dark-1.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#57AAE5; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.dandl-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.dandl .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
| +208

There was not total silence in the room where Temo sat keeping an eye on his beloved and new brood of children. There were several sounds that surrounded him that his ears detected. Mostly the muffled sounds of the owls and other night time denizens that filtered through the window. There were also the various noises of sleep that were being produced by his family in various parts of the house. And the house itself occasionally emitted a creak or groan as the wood framing cooled from the daytime sun and shifted slightly against each other.

It was those sounds that made his ears twitch and turn trying to bring them into focus as his brain slowly worked off the wakefulness that permeated throughout him. It was the subtle change in the sounds that the house put out that clued Temo in that someone came home but it was not a smile that was on his face when he saw his son look in and then motioned to him. With some concern that there might be something wrong, he got up and padded out of the room with a final glance at his wife, he followed Honrin to where they could talk without disturbing the sleeping family.

<style type="text/css">
.temow b {font-weight:bold; color:#92bee1; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b4e5d; }
.temow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.temow {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#8295a4; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/iokt1z.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0f212b; padding: 210px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#33536c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.temow p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.temow p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

The look he gave his sleeping, pregnant mother was tender and loving. She was a beautiful woman and shined all the more for her roundness. He shook his head to clear his errant thoughts and led Temo away to a place where they wouldn't disturb her as much as he spoke. He yawned himself, he was tired too though his excitement kept him awake for the moment, it was rather late into the night.

He faced his father, looking down at the smaller male, and took a deep breath, here goes nothing. 'I've had an idea growing in my head for these past few days. With the new children on the way and everything I was thinking it might be better if I say.. move into another house, the one next door maybe?' He grinned almost embarrassed looking totally boyish and young in that one moment before serious overcame him again, 'Mother won't want to be falling over me all the time or taking my stuff away from the pups if they get hold of it so it would be easier to move it all out of reach, with anything else that you want to save.'

Well now it was out in the open, although Temo and Jace had never been overly strict parents he still worried a bit, Jace didn't need to be harsh to keep her children in line, their instincts in deferring to a stronger, wiser creature did that for them.

Honrin Wolfe-Denahlii
<style>
.dandl-header {font-size:25px; text-align:left; padding:10px 20px; font-family: "monotype corsiva", sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; color:#6BC2FF; text-shadow:#152734 0px 0px 5px;}
.dandl {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... dark-1.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#57AAE5; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.dandl .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
| +326

As he watched Honrin in the dim light work up his courage to say what he wanted to say. He wondered why it was difficult for anyone in his family to talk to him until he realized that he had always had trouble talking to anyone and kept to himself most of the time. He must have passed the 'not very talkative' trait on to his family. A bit of sadness washed through him for passing on a bad trait but it was short lived because it made him happy that all of his children did turn out good even with the few bad bits that he seemed to have given them.

Temo pondered his grown son for a moment as he considered what he had said to him. It was not quite the subject he had expected to be put forth. That was one thing that lurked in the back of his mind even though he did not want to think about it because it did make him kinda sad knowing that eventually his kids would move out and possibly away to other packs. Then he wondered if his father had thought the same things and the wave of sadness returned because he had done that very thing, left the pack.

With some mental effort, he pushed the sadness down deep into the recesses of his mind so he could ignore it and focused onto his son's face. Honrin's desire to move out drove home the fact that his son was an adult now. Honrin, he said also keeping the volume of his voice low so as not to disturb Jace and the others that were sleeping, I knew this day would come when you would move out of the house and into the world to make a place for yourself. It is your decision as to where you want to live. You have my blessings to take up residence next door or any other unoccupied house.

<style type="text/css">
.temow b {font-weight:bold; color:#92bee1; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b4e5d; }
.temow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.temow {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#8295a4; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/iokt1z.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0f212b; padding: 210px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#33536c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.temow p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.temow p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Honrin slumped in relief, his tail wagging slightly, that was one object circumnavigated although it was the easier one in his opinion. His mother might not be so willing to let her child go even just to next door. He did see the fear and worry as it sparked in his father's eyes, he couldn't know that Temo was mentally comparing them when he had been at this age. Honrin thought he heard someone stirring and froze for a moment listening intently but there were no follow up sounds of moving or anything so he relaxed again.

'I won't be going far' He said, more to reassure himself than Temo, 'Just to next door, its only practical because with the new ones there won't be room in here anymore for all of us.' Honrin refused to even entertain the notion that some or all of the pups might not survive or might be stillborn or otherwise affected that would cause their death.

Honrin Wolfe-Denahlii
<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

blah, lost my muse. | +202

Seeing his son, Honrin, have relief flow through his face and some wag in his tail, helped Temo feel better. Also Honrin's words to his dad that he was only moving to next door, not far away, helped Temo get over his depressing thoughts. He brought a smile to life on his muzzle, There will always be room for family. He also knew that eventually, Jace might evict all four of their children. He was not sure if she would or not, but had known it to happen with expecting mothers.

Temo pondered a few moments about Honrin living in one of the houses near by. He thought about them and the varying states of disrepair that they were in. He wondered exactly which house Honrin had chosen if not the one that is actually next to this house. If you need help with any repairs to the house, you can count on me to help you fix them. His brain visualizing various problems that he had encountered with his dealings with the abandoned human buildings that others were reclaiming. His tail swung back and forth a bit as he felt some excitement grow within him at the thought of woodworking.

<style type="text/css">
.Lovi-sdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#1155aa; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Lovi-sdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Lovi-sdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Lovi-sdb {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c6d5e5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/iInBB.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #666666; padding: 10px 0px 295px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#556688; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
As soon as the comforting scent of her mate dissipated wild dreams began to fill the sleeping fae's head. She frowned in her sleep, brows creasing together to form a shallow v. She murmured quietly, soft whimpering sounds. Within her dream Jace was confronted by a series of increasingly horrific scenes, memories of blood and violence from her past that had her turning suddenly in the soft furs. She gasped silently, the air flowing through her parted lips and she shivered. The woman woke with a gasp, her chest rising and falling with her quick breathing. Her eyes flicked side to side, unseeing, uncomprehending and she whined. Where was she.

"Temo!?" Just like before her voice was frail and vulnerable, confused and almost scared. "Temo? Are you there?" Her tone was high pitched in distress but still quiet. Oh no, she was all alone wasn't she, in this unfamiliar house that she couldn't remember. Normally she would not be so worried but this pregnancy was taxing on her strength, she was almost gaunt and it was obvious that she had lost weight despite her rounded stomach. She was weak at this time, weak and helpless, she hated the feeling.
[html]

| +227

Ears quickly rotated to the direction of the room where the call came from and Temo's head was quick to follow. Many thoughts ran through his head as he wondered what was wrong and the primary thought was there was something wrong with the new brood that was growing inside her stomach. Fear that the pups were going to be premature and possibly stillborn quickly found it's way to his face

Before the echo of Jace's call faded away, Temo was moving quickly towards their bedroom where he knew she was alone as he had just left her a few minutes ago to talk with Honrin. With swiftness that he did not even know he had, not quite running, Temo quickly made his way back to the bedroom sending his voice ahead of him, Jace! I am here! I am coming! His voice loud as he forgot about everyone else in the house that was busy sleeping.

As he entered the bedroom, he see Jace still on the bed and in distress. It only took him a few steps to get over to her where he sat on the edge of the bed, his hands enfolding her hands, I am here now, what is wrong? telltales in his voice echoing the worry that was on his face as his worst fears played out through his mind.

<style type="text/css">
.Lovi-sdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#1155aa; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Lovi-sdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Lovi-sdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Lovi-sdb {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c6d5e5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/iInBB.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #666666; padding: 10px 0px 295px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#556688; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Before Honrin had even had his chance to reply to what Temo had said, Jace's voice snapped at both of their attention. Prickles of concern ran down his spine causing the fur to stiffen and bristle. It was even more disconcerting to see how quickly his father reacted, there was no confusion, no hesitation, just swift action. He followed his father after a moment's pause and a sense of impending upset mounted inside of him. And then he saw his mother as he had never seen her before. As a frail and vulnerable creature, defeated by the lump in her stomach that drained her strength and vitality. Since his birth he had never seen his mother appear so broken and small, she had never looked weak before to him. What he saw shattered the infallible illusion he had of her and for a small moment he hated the tiny lives that she harbored within her, he hated them fiercely for they had destroyed the mask he had held in front of his mother's flaws, his rose tinted view.

But then the moment passed and he saw not a warrior brought to her knees but simply a woman struggling to bring new lives into the world. There was no weakness for him to see in her bowed posture and unsure gaze, only self sacrifice and endless love. She had given of herself, her daily life and her very soul to protect and care for the impossibly small creatures. The fear in his father's eyes though and in his voice pierced him to the heart and he realised that so many things could go wrong in pregnancy and birthing. While she was like this Jace hung on to her life by a fragile thread that was so very easily snapped.

Before the arctic woman the pure snow boy dropped himself to his knees and recited in their ancient language older than the wolves had held the luperci virus in their veins,

'Mother I am here now. I will protect you with my claws and teeth and with my bow and arrows. No harm will come to you.' It was a groundless promise for he could never protect her from the maladies of her own flesh and bone.
Almost immediately the attack abated and she felt insanely foolish as the two males came rushing in to see what her problem was. The bed dipped down as Temo sat on the end of it and she struggled to focus on him. Her attack of mind may have gone but her vision still swam, blurry and indistinct. He was a black blob amongst which she could only just discern the brown smudge of his eyes. Then her head turned to find the white blur that was her son who it looked like had dropped to the floor, as he recited a promise in their own language her vision finally began to clear, it was a promise he would never be able to fulfill and both of them knew it, so she absolved him of it before he could shame himself by breaking it,

"Thank you son of mine, but I can take care of myself very well. But if ever I should need your assistance I will call for you and you must attend me with haste." There. She had taken the weight of his promise without rejecting it and upsetting him. Now she turned to Temo and she smiled, he had run to her side so very quickly like all of the times before, she didn't know why she was affected like this and dearly hoped it would not affect her so in the future, if there were any more children to be had of their union.

"I am sorry for worrying you so. My ailment has passed and I am myself again. Please thought both of you, sit with me and tell me of your day." She glanced back and forth between both of them. With the onset of her pregnancy Jace had changed her ways and tones of speaking into an almost shamanistic projection, resembling her own mother greatly, a funny oddity that had also only show itself up in the last few weeks.
[html]
| +252

Awaiting her to answer, Temo sat quietly on the bed as he wondered what was wrong with her, the worry evident in his face and drooped ears and frown that had found it's way onto his muzzle. He did not know fully what Honrin had said to Jace, nor her answer and at the moment he did not care as his main concern was Jace's health, which seemed to be sub par to her normal well being. It was with some restraint that he waited for her to give her answer to their son.

A wave of relief washed over him as she explained that she was now ok and whatever it was was now gone. A bit of the frown remained on his lips as he wondered what ailment had gotten hold of her and if it would return. Not only was he worried about her, but he also worried about the litter that she carried within her. Jace seemed to be having trouble with this pregnancy, unlike the last one where she did not have trouble with.

I hope whatever it was has passed for good. he said quietly, a feeling in his gut suggesting that whatever is the problem will raise it's ugly head again at some point in the future. Temo took a few moments and reflected on what to answer her request for information. Nothing much to tell really. He figured Honrin would want the honor of telling his mother the plans that he had been formulating.

<style type="text/css">
.greentemo b {font-weight:bold; color:#515244; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#141510 1px 1px 1px;}
.greentemo .ooc {padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.greentemo p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.greentemo {margin:0px auto; width:444px; background-color:#1a1b15; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/2wmq8e8.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 490px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e8175; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]