i want you to mean it
[html]

He came up to his door, wondering whether or not he should just push it open and enter. Instead, the youth stood outside and contemplated what to do. After a moment, he called out quietly, "Luciferrrrr?" He had acted as a sort of father figure for Apollo, but the youngster still felt as if he were alone in the world. The fact that his biological parents weren’t raising him had tainted his outlook on life.

He nudged the door with the top of his head, casting his gaze at the floor while he did. It stood ajar with a long creak and Apollo stood there, waiting. He wanted to talk to the Circinus about a few random things. He was curious to know what life outside of the pack would be like if he decided to leave. And most importantly, he wanted to know about Sirius. Something was strange about him.

[/html]
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... rtable.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

ooc stuff :]

It's a thief in the night

The voice was faint but it whispered though the room, the male smiled it was always glad to hear his kid's voice. Standing up putting the book away as he stood up brushing the dirt off of his legs, smiling as he opened the door, as he motioned the child to come in. He was glad to see they where doing well, and only hoped that one day that would raise in the rank and lead beside of him and Naniko. though if they didn't he wished them to have happiness with in his life.

"What's up kiddo?"

The midnight male sat down upon the bed, as he smiled down to his son.

[/html]
[html]

Apollo trotted into the room, glad that Lucifer has been inside and willing to talk with the youngster. He watched as the dark colored male sat down, and took a look around the room. It wasn’t too much different then Apollo’s own, save for the toys that Sirius has left behind. Lucifer’s mattress, however, seemed to be in a little better shape then the pup’s own.

"I just wanted to talk to you," Apollo told him, finally wandering over to sit down on the bed next to his (grand)father. "It’s about Sirius." He paused for a moment, looking up at the Circinus before looking back to the floor. "He seems different then me an’ dad."

[/html]
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... rtable.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

---

It's a thief in the night

He always tried to be open for the kids. He never wanted them to feel like they had no where to go if time got hard. The black male leaned back on his mattress, as he heard that the white boy had to tell him. The black male had an idea that Dierdre had been unfaithful to Pilot when she came to the border lines of the pack, asking her mother to accepted her into the pack. The black male wasn't able to figure out why she would leave the pack that she had a lover in, along side of the father figure that she loved. But oh...oh it came so clear that night of the fire when Naniko handed over the pups to Deuce and him, to watch over and care for.

"Your right, he is." The male wasn't going to tell the child that his mother who was assumed to be dead in Lucifer's book. "I think some of your mother's family looked difference from you and your father." It was the only way to keep Dierdrs's secerat, was to blame it on past family members..

[/html]
[html]

"I guess so," Apollo said, frowning. It was a cheap answer and he had expected to hear more from Lucifer. He looked up to the male, studying his eyes for a moment. He wondered what he had been like as a pup – had his personality remained the same over all of these years? He hoped for Sirius’ sake that personalities were bound to change. His brother was an annoying little brat and Apollo could only hope he would grow out of it.

"I’m thinking I might leave Twilight Vale," he confessed, not sure of what else to say. He looked out at the empty bedroom, resting his gaze on an interesting pattern that ran along one of the planks in the wooden floor. "When I get older. Not right now," he added, curious what his ‘father’ would say.

[/html]
It was only time before his children would grow up and start there own life. Weather it be in the pack lands, in Souls or some where else far away. Noah and Tali, had already take there steps towards there own adult hood by moving far away from both mother and father. It killed him thinking his kids where growing up and moving on and starting there own life's. He pushed a smile onto his face, he wanted Apollo happy, and if it meant hiding his own feelings about the whole matter then he would."If that is really what you want Apollo, then go after it! Don't look back and don't second guess your-self. Just know that if trouble dose happen you can come to me, or Deuce. I'm sure even your father would help you if you need any thing." Lucifer loved the kids, so much it hurt him to tell them that it was okay for them to go out and start there own life.
Figured we could close this up. Maybe we could have a Ryan/Lucifer or Pilot/Lucifer thread sometime? Big Grin[html]

"Thanks, Lucifer," Apollo replied, generally satisfied by this answer. That was all that he had needed to hear. He just wanted to be sure that by leaving he wasn’t messing everything up. He had always felt rather odd and much like a loner, so he assumed that life would be perfect for him. It was reassuring to know they would still love him and welcome him back if that life didn’t turn out how he expected it would. "That’s all I wanted to know." He rose to his feet, offering the dark colored male a smile, before he scooted out the ajar door.

[/html]