[M] Couldn't ask for more
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]
Word Count :: 470 OOC: wink wink hint hint... or is it the other way arouuund? Tongue

Jiva woke up to a sweet scent in his nose, and he could feel himself press up next to his mate to realize this was her scent, not her usual and his nose twitched as he tried to move closer to her and figure out this tantilizing scent. It didn’t take him long to figure it out. He opened his eyes looking down at his sleeping mate and smiled warmly, but looked around the cave, many of the others were asleep still and he was sure he would not be getting back to sleep any time soon. So though one thing was pushng through his head, he was able to think clearly enough to get an idea of something to do with his mate, not just an act but to make it special for him and her. He gave her a soft lick to her temple, though wanting to stay he knew he could think better when he was away from the alluring scent.

Pulling himself up he trotted out of the den at a casual pace. He headed out into the open air and just took a walk, it was half an hour before he could get his head on straight and he then headed straight for the garden she cared for, taking a moment to change into his optime form before finding himself in the quiet spot hearing the jingling of the windchimes he had given her when they had their drunken night together. He moved around the garden, pulling weeds that were newly sprouted and watered the plants as the rain was sparse this year and he was sure she wanted the plants to live. He was thinking about hunting when Tobias came down from the sky, as though reading his mind and dropping the poor fowl that did not see him coming. The duck would be perfect. Who needed cooking, Jiva thought as he started plucking the feathers clean, letting them drift away from the garden in tufts of wind, waiting for his mate to come for her morning routine to find it already done and a breakfast wating for her, though he did kind of wish he killed it himself, he would not give this back to the bird that already gave it to him even though he was perched high up in the trees just watching him. Stupid bird doesn’t think I can get anything for myself. Jiva thought to himself.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC :: 5+ :: Weeeee, she’s in optime. Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OaxejZBe0M

Palaydrian dreamt of lovemaking. Her lips had formed a demure smile as Jiva affectionately licked her temple and disappeared into the early sunlight, but the woman remained in her haze of sleep, she and “dream Jiva” intertwined and doing many deliciously naughty things. She laughed and sighed softly in her sleep, hours away from waking up just yet as her mate neared the garden she had begun to call her little bit of Eden.

Zalia soared high in the sky above the treetops of Palay’s garden. This was her home now, all thoughts of the past lands where she had been ensnared in a fisher’s net were all but abandoned. Drin was her family now, and the feathered raptor had quickly made the golden fae a best friend. She enjoyed the wolf’s company and felt that it was her duty to keep the woman’s prized garden clear of vermin and other pesky creatures wanting to consume the herbs and vegetables growing there. She wasn’t a fan of the fast talking hummingbirds, their thoughts and ideas so flippant and constantly changing, but lately the sharp eyed bird had seen a redtail hawk frequenting her surroundings. She decided to focus her attention on this other winged creature, as Drin seemed to be quite taken with the surprising bursts of color the birds the size of bugs offered. She was tracking him stealthily today, high above his floating back, this approach seemed to take all birds by surprise, but suddenly the hawk was darting into the treelines and below. Zalia dropped like a stone after him and immediately pulled up when she realized he belonged to another. The one Drin called her mate, Jiva.

Scree!!! Who you? She cried at the hawk, before landing on a low branch overlooking the garden, the same branch that the wind chime hung off of. Her fierce eyes darted to the dead duck and back to the red hybrid whom her best friend loved. She regarded him with a few annoyed clicks of her beak before turning her intense gaze back to the other raptor. Whomever he was, he proved to be a good hunter. Zalia was much too small yet to take down a duck, but the rabbits and squirrels in the area met the wrath of her talons daily. Missus loves him, she said to be conversational but then her head cocked to the side as the soft sound of dulcet song drifted their way.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream....I know you, the gleam of your eyes is so familiar a gleam/Yes, I know it’s true that visions are seldom all they seem/But if I know you, I know what you’ll do/You’ll love me at once, the way you did once...upon...a...dream. Palaydrian continued to sigh out “ah’s” and hum her song until she arrived at the scene of her garden. She stopped abruptly as her eyes fell upon Jiva. The long locks she had been carelessly twisting in her hands was thrown behind her as she rushed forward, a grin plastered on her face as the scent of her heat permeated the air around her. My love! She jumped towards him to be held in his arms.

Credit goes to Haley for such a pretty table! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.drinbird b {font-weight:bold; color:#d74a65; letter-spacing:1px; }
.drinbird .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.drinbird p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.drinbird {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#bfbfc0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ty8C5.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 440px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ed6262; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: 332 OOC: Squeeee

The redtail sat perched feeling smug about his gift to Jiva. He knew the boy wasn’t a good hunter, but he supposed he babied the kid in a way, but he was looking out for him after all. He turned his head when he heard the other bird calling to him and he hopped a little before settling down, he was about to take off, but it seemed he could take this bird if he could, settling down he spoke “First wolf called me Tobias” He said cautiously. Then turned down where his charge was and seemed to merely ignore her comment. “Is wolf business, not bird.” He said gruffly, he would have taken off but decided even though he was giving her such comments that he could endure her appearance and comments.

Jiva was sitting down plucking one of the few feathers that was left on the brown duck when he heard the song before he saw movement. Then Drin coming up to him to be hugged and he enfolded her into his arms. Her scent made him nearly go wild as he held onto her. “Oh my love it is so good to see you! I hope you slept well?” He asked remembering her smile she had when he kissed her on her head earlier that morning. His tail curled to its fullest and wagged quickly, though his rump stayed still. Oh it was so good to have the woman in his arms, to know she loved him and he her. He’d go anywhere with her, do anything for her. “I helped you with the garden, I know you like doing it yourself, buuut I thought we could have a little fun today.” He said and kissed her, giving her the hint he wanted to though he doubted he would need to give her any, she was, after all in heat and she should know it.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

WC :: 3+ ::

The concept of love was lost on the youth, but the bird understood that her Siamese coated friend found a little piece of home within the mohawked wolf. She knew this Jiva had some experience with animals, but she hadn’t realized he too had a bird companion. The harrier ignored the gruffness in the redtail’s voice. It had been weeks since she spoke with a bird at her intelligence level and she was quite enjoying herself. She regarded him with chestnut eyes, wondering how long he had been companion to the red hybrid that Drin babbled on about. He may have saved her life, but that didn’t mean she trusted him. Tobias...me Zalia, she said with pride as she listened to her friend’s song. Is important, she insisted, Our wolf friends are paired. We be friends too? It was more of a suggestion, but it came out as a question as Palaydrian broke into the clearing and there was more active stirring from below.

Embraced within his arms, Drin let out a long sigh and pulled back with a grin. It was heavenly, she said as her tail began to wag in tandem with his. Her eyes studied the garden, dew drops of moisture dappled most of the foliage and the dirt looked moist. Though she felt her day couldn’t be started off right unless she tended to her garden, her heart still melted at the romantic gesture. Jiva! You shouldn’t have! She said, though her grin spread even wider before she allowed herself to be kissed. Her gloved hands pulled him in closer so she could really taste his lips in their shared affection before she pulled away. What other things did you have in mind? Palay asked while biting her lip invitingly. The garden was watered, the weeds had been picked, it looked like her usual morning chores had been finished, and now she was all his for the afternoon.

<style type="text/css">
.drinbird .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.drinbird {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#bfbfc0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ty8C5.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 440px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ed6262; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 361 OOC: we can continue to play the birdieees Big Grin

Tobias was a loner by instinct. He cared for little interaction, it was why he tended to go on his own and when he was with Jiva he teased and mocked the man, knowing he knew his way of speaking. The elder bird let his feathers fluff for a second in slight annoyance but then let himself calm down. He turned to the smaller bird, finally looking her fully with one eye as his head moved up and down to get the clearest of sights; “Friends. You been with wolf too long, but yes.” He said, He looked down and saw that he should be leaving, moving his head to Zalia he stated; “We fly?” He knew wolves had to have a thing called privacy, while the birds, at least raptors of his kind did their courtships in the sky for all to see. He had no secrets. Though he had no mate either.

Jiva let his muzzle bury in under her neck, a sure spot to get in the full bloom of her scent and he grinned at her words; “Really now, you must have had a good dream then!” He watched her intently as she looked around to see her work already done for her and he gave her another wolfish grin at her exclamation. “Of course I did, I must lavish my mate with gifts of all kinds shouldn’t I?” He said laughing heartily at her words. As they kissed again she pulled him even closer and he couldn’t help but let his eyes close halfway, but still kept her in his sights, the thoughts that whirled through his head was heated, and wanting, no needing. One hand gripped her back as the other found her rump and gave it a good, healthy, but not hurting squeeze, and let himself pull away, no he had to absolutely will himself to; “Oh... a little bit of this... and a little bit of that, which would you like first?” He asked teasing, a glint in his eye as he met his nose with hers.

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC :: 4+ :: well that escalated fast. Tongue

Zalia regarded the other with a bemused look only birds could muster and still look regal. She had had no qualms about wolves before she had been captured, and even now she didn’t mind her “captivity”. She chose to stay with the woman who cared for her and spoke to her as a friend. The two regarded each other as companions with none truly belonging to the other except for the friendship that bound them together. Her golden canine had made it known that if she chose to seek out her family or her beginnings, she was free to go at any point in time, but that sentiment had not been thought of much less planned. As far as the cream flecked bird was concerned, New Dawn was now her new home and more specifically, Palaydrian was.

Wolf is all I know, Zalia responded though she secretly wondered what life had been like for Tobias before the red hybrid had claimed him. She also felt perfectly smug in the fact that the stern redtail seemed to relent in being friends with her. Her head nodded in agreement with his suggestion and as she leapt off her branch and took off into the sky, she let out a joyous cry, happy to have made a friend, but even happier to be flying again.

A pleased giggle puffed from her snout as she felt her mate bury his face into a neck. A tender spot that always caused shivers to run down her spine and and tempting thoughts float about in her head. Jiva, she said in a teasing tone as he claimed all mates must be lavished. She liked the idea as she too was a quite a gift giver, but just to be with him was enough. Her grin matched his now as she moved into his arms for another kiss. She’d never get enough of them and it wasn’t just the heat. Her eyes widened during their kiss as she felt his hands go south of the border.

A surprised cry followed by laughs bubbled forth as her mate’s mischievous hands found her rump. The pressure felt good and once his hands were removed, the imprints burned on her backside begging for more. Had her body always felt this tender? Drin swooned slightly with the need of his hands to be somewhere else on her body. She gently bit down playfully on her tongue as he gave her options for what to do today and their wet noses met in an eskimo kiss. A wicked smile spread across her lips as she lapped out her tongue to caress his muzzle. How about a little bit of now? She huskily growled as she hungrily pulled him closer and pushed her body against his.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 322 OOC: up to you to continue on with their play, but i'm all up for ftb during the actual act, and we can have more stuff after too hehe because they are awesome and need to frolic around Big Grin

The redtail turned his head this way and that as he pondered what she said, wolf was all she knew? It reminded him; “You like marahute? Hatch with wolf and not wing parents?” He was not bred with the wolves, he had been caught by Jiva’s father. He was actually here on his own free will. Jiva had treated him kindly even as a puppy and deep down Tobias felt connected to the man and knew he would find his fortunes with the boy even though he was not so good at the hunting. He followed after the female bird and took a short dive up to get a thermal current to boost his speed. He was fast and he showed it well as he let his wings move in quick succession above the harrier. She was good to he had to admit as he banked to the right and dove after her.

Jiva couldn’t help it, the scent on her was making him just want to be right there on her, to make sure she bore his prodigies, but he was a man more than he was a wolf and he would make her just as happy as himself. He grinned wickedly at her reaction to his roaming hands, his teeth soon showed a little, not in a grimmace but one of invited love, and lust mixed in, for how could he not resist her and her words, oh how he melted at them, and he licked her nose as she answer; “Yes ma’am!” He said letting her press herself against him, his hands roaming once more, running through the fur on her back as he went in for a lingering, loving, hungry kiss. She was his and he was hers and he knew that was the way it would be from now until forever. He let out his own growl of pleasure.

<style>
[/html]
[html]

WC :: 4+ :: You love the birds, so we can play them and have our lovers ftb at some point. Smile

Who Marahute? The harrier asked as she glided into a thermal current below Tobias and allowed it to carry her body through the air. The wind streamlined over her body, her feathers designed to become a smooth surface for it to pass over and allowing her to drop from the sky like a stone if she willed it. The raptors were fast, well matched in speed, but the redtail was swifter. Zalia liked this and was pleasantly surprised to find that the old grump wasn’t as bad as he made himself out to be. Not raised with wolf, but after accident...I...I can’t remember family, she confessed as she veered off to the side diving down and swooping back up to fly at Tobias’s level. She wouldn’t allow herself to be sad about her misplaced memory. When she had gotten caught in the net and close to dying in the water, all else had been forgotten except her will to live. How you meet Mohawk? The hen harrier asked, it was apparent he did not grow up with the canines either and she was curious about his beginnings.

A possessive growl rumbled past her lips as his tongue touched her snout. She was burning with desire now, especially since she knew what making love was and was no longer ignorant to the pleasures of it. Pulling him even closer she wrapped her arms around the small of his back to receive his kiss, hugging him tightly against her hips and rocking into him as their lips met again and again. His growl filled her with even more need as her hands had found themselves snaking up around his neck. She pulled away from their kiss with a playful nip of his lip and drew the nails of her right hand down his chest, not hard enough to hurt, but just enough to expose lines of temporary pink against his creamy chest. Wickedly grinning up at him, she lowered her head and began to kiss, lick, and caress the claw marks, drawing out the wait for as long as possible. He’d have to lift her up and pin her to the ground if he wanted to go any further, Drin was in a very playful and naughty mood. Her heat was overwhelming her and all she saw was Jiva.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 369 OOC: Shaw is a whore.... >.>

“Marahute bigger bird, she born wolf not nest parent.” He was aware that Niro had the egg when he was first caught and he was in a way furious, if he could he would have stolen it and eaten it to make sure the bird did not live. Then again at that time Tobias only knew the way of the bird. Tobias was sad inside to hear that the other did not remember her family. He knew his vaguely but he never had a mate so he had no one to go back to. They flew side by side, him beating his wings a few times, and purposefully catching a few updrafts, before he answered; “Boys Sire cage me, kept me. He only take me out for short time. It was prison, but he show me we make team. I seek he hunt we eat. He let go I follow boy.” He said and banked again and dived, he saw nothing of consequence but he loved the practice and it felt nice having the air between his fingers. He swooped back up and was sure she would follow him, but he flew on continuing a few acrobatic moves.

Jiva made a chuckle at her enforced growl, his lips in a wide grin, he let out a soft happy groan as she let her claws move along his chest and her tongue where the tingling of her claws had been was sensational to him. He then made a sudden move where he fell back and pulled her up on top of him, a happy, wide grin on his face, making sure she didn’t fall too hard herself, using himself as a cushion; and he leaned back along the tree he had been sitting against, the duck long forgotten close by, all he wanted right now was his mate. That was the only thing he hungered for. He moved his hands up along her belly, watching as her fur fell back into place and continued until he found her breasts and took them into his hands and as he did so moved up so that he could kiss her as he massaged at them.

<style>
[/html]
[html]

WC :: 4+ ::*whistles innocently*

Zalia listened intently to what Tobias told her. This Marahute was bigger than he? She couldn’t believe it, but she kept her thoughts to herself as they both swam through the air, naturally falling into aerobatic stunts and tricky maneuvers. It felt so good to be flying again, feeling the small tendons in her shoulder burn with pleasure at each wing flap. Oh how she had missed the sky! She briefly looked over at the redtail as he banked to the side and quickly mimicked his move by going the opposite direction. It was fun having a flying companion once again. The birds that twittered by Eden were terrified of the talons Zalia possessed and never allowed her to join them in their group chatterings, too scared the hen harrier would swoop by and collect one of them for dinner. Tobias began to speak of his beginnings and the mottled woman dipped down to fly beside him once more.

Being in a cage had been awful. Zalia thought back to when she was panicking and throwing curses at the mohawked hybrid, though he didn’t seem to understand her protests. At the time she believed she’d rather drown in the water than be helped by a canine, but Jiva’s persistence had actually saved her. She supposed she owed him that much, though she had been angry and wild when he caged her. Looking over at Tobias once more, she realized that he had a soft spot for the wolf, though he tried his best to hide it. This Jiva really wasn’t that bad after all and if Palaydrian loved him, maybe Zalia could learn to accept him too. Tobias dove away after his explanation, he may have been short with words, but Zalia liked him.

Down below, Palaydrian cried out with lustful surprise when her love pulled her forwards and fell backwards towards the grass, the tree trunk behind them enveloping Jiva’s back. Her teasing seemed to do the trick as she laughed playfully looking into his eyes. A low hum of delight grumbled in her throat as the hybrid’s hands stroked her stomach and the tenderness of her breasts. She eagerly met his kiss by leaning forward and meeting him halfway, her own gloved hands moving up to guide his hands inviting them to squeeze her and gently caress before she moved past her navel and towards the sweet depths below. She needed him now and from the hard bulge beneath her rump, she could tell he was thinking just the same thing. Take me... she pleaded into his ear with a breathy whisper, before she rolled off of him and lay sprawled out in the grass.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 348 OOC: /grinnnnn (

Tobias didn’t mind not having an answer to his comments it was just nice to get out and fly, and to have a flying mate, well he never expected it especially one of a species not his own. Normally he would just kill another predator in the skies to keep them from his meal but he learned from Niro, the hard way, that it was ok to be diverse and to hunt with others so he would not attack her and another birds company was nice every once in a while. This of course would not be vocalized in any way and they flew together

Everything about the woman he had on top of him was all he ever wanted, even if it was never thought or spoken of. She was it, no matter what they went through and what he felt for others before her. This here was love and he was showing her through his body and his motions and he made a pleasurable sound as she led his hands further south where he persisted to explore until she spoke again and he grinned at her at her words. Then at her as she rolled over on the ground, a bright contrast to the green and near dark black soil she lay on, none of which were part of her garden, but all of which was part of the earth, and she seemed to call him as he rolled to meet with her kissing her and replying in kind; “Yes Ma’am!” He said in a husky voice and everything after was bliss

FAAaaaaddeee

Though it had been at least half an hour Jiva was still panting, but he was finally able to move away from his mate, though he didn’t want to. So he stayed laying over her, supporting his weight on his knees and elbows, and taking the woman of his life in. “You are far too hard to resist my love.” He chuckled heartily at her, kissing her again, a small light, yet lingering one.

<style>
[/html]