The more the merrier
"Well I guess that's everyone i'm gonna meet at the training grounds." Lance took another glance back at the grounds and decided he has worn out his company here. He had spent most the day there anyways and it seemed to be getting late."I guess I have time for one more spot." Lance thought of where he could go next. He then remembered hearing about the Villa. This was another set of homes away from his own and it wouldn't hurt to meet the residents there anyways."Well I better start now If I want to meet anyone by nightfall." Lance didn't really like the night. He wasn't scared it uncomfortable. Lance started in the direction of the villa wondering who he would meet. He tried to remember who all lived there but his mind went blank.

Lance arrived at the villa later and began to scout the area for any signs of life. He sat down and decided it would be best to wait then to approach a random stranger. He though of how he would greet anyone that came by. He kept repeating in his mind that he must be kind and try not to be his usually goofy and arrogant self. that the kind of thing that gets you hurt. lance got his ficus of the subject and began to daydream as he waited to be noticed.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +300 OOC ::

Aeron had been in her home alone. the villa was empty and she had to admit she did not enjoy it as much as she thought she would. Charm had found her feet and spent time with other pack members she missed having her mate around twenty four seven but things just couldn't work that way. The golden demon had to admit that she felt lonely.

Pride on the other hand found many ways to entertain herself. She had managed to travel a but outside of the pack lands kind stalking her sister Wraith she wanted to know more about this land of coyotes known as inferni. But she found herself to chicken to howl at there borders and talk to anyone. She was afraid that they would kill her or wraith would yell at her. She didn't seem all that pleased that she was alive.

She smiled as she stood on the roof of the home she lived in thinking of what to name the horse she had stole from a wolf out in the neutral land she was rather pleased with her catch. She looked down and smiled at the ash like wolf that was looking about. She moved slowly down to the edge of the roof and sat down. Your at the Storm Tree Villa. She said smiling at the male. You look lost you must be new you poor thing. The white coyote spoke as she looked at the male. She may be a child but she knew a lot about Anathema and she would enjoy talking to this man. If you tell me your name I'll tell you mine teased the young coyote puppy. She also felt like her mother being a leader gave her a bit more freedoms then a normal member.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
Lance arose to see a female coyote."MY name is Lance. I just recently joined this pack and I needed to meet the members. Lance began to grin at the female coyote upon the edge of the roof. lance thought how much fun she would be to adventure with. She seemed kind and out going."So what is you role here if you don't mind telling me. I would like to know how high of a rank I am talking to. Lance that It was an Angeleo because he didn't seem to formal with his greeting. Lance decided it would be best to talk with a more respectful tone just in case."If you don't mind I would like to know how you like living here. I've been trying to collect opinions and figure out how much fun i'm going to have here."

Lance began to chuckle as he thought about his kind of fun. His kind of fun was rescuing a dog from a tornado and running through the woods helping a female wolf with a hurt back. Lance remembered his old friends Aethusa and Toby. They where nice but it was time to move on. He was glad Lukos was able to stay his friend though but with the other two friends gone he needed some more company. Lance turned his direction back towards the coyote awaiting her answer.
[html]
::Can we please allow Aeron's player to be next? Sorry for jumping in, if this was not meant to be an AW thread let me know. Smile :: WC ::314

The oddly marked lady had been trying to push her-self to be around the pack lands more, to help the members that might need her and help with the animals. Members had more important things to do then to stress about whether or not there animals where being take care of, and what was where she would step in and take them and care for them, as if they where her own. It gave the Sawtooth female a reason to feel useful around the lands without being stuck up Aeron’s butt all the time (however Charm was sure that Aeron wouldn’t say much...if anything. At most she would get from her coyote mate was the dirty looks, charm was use to them though.)

Her pale purple eyes spotted the child that was an offspring from her mate, she took the child under her wings, but had been clear that she would not take the role of mother, she would be like an Aunt, and there for her however would be more a friend then a mother. Which Charm was never really sure if the coyote child was okay with that, it had been long enough she hoped there were no bitter feelings about that whole title matter. Shaking her head as the words spilled out of the colorless coyote teen, the Sawtooth pushed a smile onto her face, which was hard with all she had been though recently. ”I’m Charm…I am the Anzu of the pack; I believe we meet at the Rast. Rank shouldn’t matter Lance…show her some respect because she was born into the pack.” Charm wasn’t trying to come off sharp or rude, she just knew that the Pride child should be held as if she was equal of rank to Charm her-self. Charm knew that was just how the system worked, and the Sawtooth lady was just fine with that.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f7e8cb; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #a58388; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#816c72; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/charm-bracelet.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #422e37; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; padding: 250px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bba6ad; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +000 OOC ::

Pride smiled as she looked at Lance. She giggled a bit at the male as he asked her what she thought to be silly questions. White eyes looked down at him. She was the same rank as the new member but she didn't mind teasing him a bit after all Anathema may think her an adult but she was still a child. She sat on the roof and looked at him as she decided how to answer him best.

Well I am Pride, I'd say I rank about the same as you. She spoke as she pushed herself forward and off the roof. She landed on the ground witha bit of a thud and smiled. I live here with my two mothers. Aeron Ganesa who is the Atheed which places her as the third leader. Since your knew and wouldn't know our ranks. Also here is Charm sawtooth her mate who is a an Anzu and puts her above both of us. She spoke smiling.

The aging Ganesa turned her head as she moved to where she was hearing voices. the golden female moved towards the door as she heard a thud. She could see her daughter as she opened the door. Pride who is this? Aeron asked her voice held power as the white child turned to look at her. Pride bowed and turned to lance. This Lance is my mother Aeron Ganesa your atheed.

Aeron smiled ashe she moved her two swords clicked together her knives shifted in their pouches. Welcome to anathema Lance. The golden coyote spoke smiling. Aeron smiled as she saw her calico mate, she moved to her side and smiled wrapping her arm around the woman. Pride smiled at her two mothers.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
"Well I'm very pleased to meet you both. I hope you will enjoy my company." lance looked at the two mates. They seemed kind and he had no problem with them. heck he was actually glad they showed so he had more people to talk to."Well you two have seem to have raised a very great girl." Lance directed this towards Aeron and Charm and then turned his attention towards Pride admiring how kind and sweet she was to a stranger. It was good to be surrounded by people."This may be the 2nd best company I have ever had.""If I may say to tell the truth, you three are some of the first females I have ever meet besides Naniko and my old friend Aethusa and I have to say you are very nice." Lance decided his turn of questions was over and remained silent. He let his mind drift to his old memories and awaited the conversation to continue.
[html]

Charm Sawtooth,
Word Count :: 000

It might be a mistake
A mistake I'm makin'

But what you're giving I'm happy to be taking.

Charm was fine with having just the Pride child around, she knew that she would not pester and inquire about things that the Sawtooth lady would rather forget about, and not have to relive any detail of what got her into that mess. The female knew that with Aeron she would want to know every single detail, and in the end it would be a verbal fight between the two female lovers. ”Pride you’re being too modest.” Charm chuckled softly as the child introduced her to the male in front of the two of them. While she explained away how the ranks and where everyone laid within the system.

Seeing her beloved coyote the female threw on a very nervous smile as she cringed pulling her now branded shoulder away from the hot headed lover that she cherish more than life it-self, she would do anything to make sure that her lover was happy with her, and it didn’t matter the cost of that happiness that she wanted with the golden furred lady. ”Lance, what things interest you? Maybe I could use you in the barn and with the animals…that is if that is something you’re interested in.” The Sawtooth offered up as humbly as she could, pulling her body away from the coyote female, she offer her a hand to hold. ”But a striking good looking male like your-self would probably rather look into something other than animals. I could see you in the Dasa rank, as handsome as you are…and well built…you would do the pack well. Not saying I would love the extra help in Anzu rank.” Charm batted her long eye lashes over her pale lilac eyes.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 383 Lance dear when you make posts try to add more what he sees sense smells. it just gives others more to work with.

Aeron had noticed Charm pulling away from her. She was not pleased but showed nothing outwardly after all something personal had no reason to be brought up now. All she wanted to do was hold the love of her life but maybe Wraith had been right maybe the wolves here didn't care. Maybe she had done the wrong thing and should have stayed within Anathema away from wolves. Golden eyes turned to her daughter as she smiled.

Aeron laughed a but as she listen to the Zepar he would learn soon enough that not all the members of Anathema were sunshine and roses even to one another. "Well She is my little Pride and joy." Pride smiled as she looked up at her mother. The child was odd but even though she spoke at times out of line she still managed to stay out of trouble.

Aeron Glanced at Charm and gave her a soft smile turning to Lance again. she ignored charms hand as a way to show the calico that she was not pleased. She did not like being pulled away from or ignored. Aeron would deal with this in time and tried to force herself to not storm off. We could use more iblis I could mentor you I was there once. Though there are a vast amounts of ranks. Pride smiled as she looked at Lance, Theres a lot here to do Though watch out some are not so nice. the young girl warned the male.

She lowered her voice as she looked at him. Like my mother, She may seem nice now but she is not beyond punishing someone. she said a smiled flicked her maw as she skipped closer to him. She was has spies everywhere. Being in the diplomat teir means training animals to work with you. Her voice a little lower now. that crow there is shou he's her eyes in the sky, thisle is the beast of a white cat on the porch and the calico at her feet is zenna She glanced at her mother smiling.

Aeron crossed her arms as she glanced at her young daughter. do not scare him off Pride Adwen Tormenta I can lock you away and throw away the keys. Aeron said a stearn look upon her face.

table by Marie

<style>
.at-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... innner.png); background-repeat:repeat-y; background-position: top center; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px;}
.at-template .text { width:400px; padding:0px 0px 20px 60px; }
.at-template b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.at-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.at-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.at-template .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Well what does interest me?" Lance tried to think of a few things that can bring him genuine joy."Well I like to chat and be sociable really. I actually like anything as long as there's someone else to do it with.He began to blush at the compliment he was given. He looked down down to see the scrawny form that he calls his torso.Well thank you Charm. To be honest I would love to help at the stables. I'm not much of a warrior anyways and it could help clear some time off my hands." Lance glanced up the female."Charm is the perfect name for her. She is real charming." Lance then directed his attention towards Aeron and returned her smile.As to training to be an iblis, I would really love to do that to but i'll have to think about it."

Lance was amazed and astonished to hear that Aeron was able to use small animals as spies. He couldn't even grasp that the simple crow was able to be her eyes in the sky."it must take a very long time and lots of concentration to learn to speak to small animals. I'm very glad to see that you were able to do it. It shows that you have great discipline and ambition. Wish I was that good." Lance could feel the discipline in her voice when Aeron talked to pride. She must really care about her.
[html]

Charm Sawtooth,
Word Count :: 315

It might be a mistake
A mistake I'm makin'

But what you're giving I'm happy to be taking.

Charm knew that Aeron was upset with her, and she had an idea as to why she was upset with her. Charm just did not want her beloved to see what had happened to her, or for that matter to even know what happened to her. Charm knew that Aeron still felt bad for the whole knife going though her shoulder. For the golden coyote to find out that someone had branded her there, and left a scar on top of what Aeron had done, then she knew it would be yet another melt down in the house hold, and that was not something that the female wanted.

Charm sighed and looked over at her golden coated lover, and then down to the child. Charm would always and forever be faithful to Aeron. The lady smiled over to the male as she dipped her hip down and shifted her foot towards the male. ”I would love to have a strong, and handsome male like you helping me out in the barn…helping with the careing of the animals, feeding them, breeding them for the working of the lands. Just think after we get our work done for the day we could lay around in the hay loft and talk and have straw fights. “ She spoke wishfully, and then she brought both of her armed up and clapped them together in front of her chest as she gave a light flirty giggle. She brought down her hands quickly as she grimaced though the pain in her shoulder. She shifted her feet back around as she cleared her voice. Looking over to Aeron the calico wolf smiled softly ”Don’t let the two of them fool you. Aeron and Pride are very talented ladies. I can say I have never every meet any two more talented ladies ever.” The Sawtooth lady boosted about the Atheed and her daughter.

[/html]
Lance was quite amused with all of the flirting. He had only flirted with one other female and he has to say that he liked it.Well that sounds great. I think I will help you. Just get me whenever you need help and I'll drop anything to come.""I had to say. This idea sounds great. It would help clear up some of my time and give me a "job"." Lance looked up at charm and noticed she seemed to grimace as she moved her arms. He wanted to ask what was wrong but he felt like the injury had a personal story behind it so he refrained from asking.

Lance gave glances to Aeron and Pride as Charm told him how talented they are."Well it's good to see two fine and talented ladies. Just as Lance finished his sentence he peered into the sky. it was getting late and he really didn't like the dark. It was a long story and let's just say that it included a bear.[b]"Well if you fine women are free any time soon I would love to continue our conversation but I have to head home. Not much of a person for the dark." He gave a smile to the three females and awaited their goodbyes before he left. He did't want to be rude and leave on this kind of note.