Testing Paths
Saqui found a hut empty and on the outskirts of the village, something she hoped for, because she was hoping to put up a garden of her own, though these things would not be edible but to the old humans and possibly some of the animals, she felt it helped sooth her homesickness down in the south. Once she finished putting her meager belongings, a bow her father gave her, and the arrows that came with it, and a few other odds and ends she went to find Mirage the pasture. She was rather good with other horses but she was mean spirited against anyone else, Saqui was still trying her best to keep the horse under guard and make sure she behaved, but she wasn’t always there to help out.

It wasn’t long before she found the welcoming scent of the horses, though many would say it was gross smelling horse manure, and their sweaty stink, Saqui relished in it because that was what she grew up with, it was the memories of her mother she had and all she could keep alive. She found herself inside the stables figuring a spot where the mare would be put eventually if a storm hit. The horse liked it out far better than going inside, and she could tell the pasture was well taken care of besides the opening of the stables out to it. She looked at the horses and saw many different types and smiled. Mirage could have some nice studs if she weren’t pregnant already, but there would be a few years left in the mare for her to have more foals. For now Saqui would take care of her while she was pregnant. She lead the large animal out into the open pasture and then took off the only thing she wore, a halter and the horse ran for all she was worth. Saqui watched as the horse trotted around, tail raise head high, that of a matriarch. She was one of the heads of her herd when Saqui took her, and the horses were all ready to fight when Saqui caught her, but soon ran when her own tribe ran them down, they didn’t kill them, it was taboo to kill a horse, but scared them off or caught ones of their own. The young woman nodded in appreciation. Mirage was a good enough horse to have by her side for the rest of her life Saqui knew that much herself.
[html]
300+

will eat you...">Zjem cię ... Io growled, silver eyes pointed glares upwards towards the grey dapple stallion. Nie myśl nie będę ... With a line of rope secured tightly between her jaws, leading up to the head collar Jaroslaw had tied, he moved onwards tugging the line sharply. The Andulusian, unused to being led as opposed to ridden, held back. But under the ferocious glares and tugs of Io, the stallion folded and followed the woman. Who kept muttering foreign curses under her breath every time the horse stumbled to a stop. Nie rozumiesz mnie? Nie? she questioned, dropping the line and spinning around. Her secui form still tiny against the large, baroque form of the Spanish horse. ¿Y ahora? Se española funciona? She knew the language from her time with Leon, even if it was only semi fluency.

The horse stopped in his tracks, ears flickering downwards to the woman. Bueno she nodded, picking the line back up and tugging softly. Ahora, vamos. Bialy followed without question this time, more confident with understand the commands in a language he knew. Perhaps this was some folly. A Spanish breed that only understands Spanish. How hilarious... She moved along to the pasture, to settle Bialy. But from her experience yesterday, it seemed he wasn't one to back down to the dominant male. He hung around the edges. Another being came into scent and view. A new member. Io was about to reach up and take off the head collar, but growl as she realised she couldn't in this form. Nor could she shift. Pulling the horse over the other female, Io spoke. 'Any chance you could remove this rope?' She leant up on her hind legs against the fence in order to be at a more suitable height for conversing.

Silver eyes eyed the herd. 'See that one' Io noted, nosing the air towards the large true white stallion. 'That is Neo. The dominant male. The mare next to him is Rio, the herd leader' Her speech was proud, why wouldn't it be? As an animal tender this was as much her herd as AniWaya's.

<style type="text/css">
.ioleave b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #c7ad8d; }
.ioleave p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.ioleave {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#10293d; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 079ccc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74644e; padding: 3px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#609aae; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: Testing out new table Nat got me ^^; / +302

Saqui heard the languages and twitched her ears a bit as she saw the red and white canine antagonizing.... at least that was what it looked like to Saqui, the horse. She made her way to the woman, and stopped Osiyo, Is everything ok ma’am? She asked when the woman made the request to take off the rope, she kept her attention on both animal and canine but more on the horse as she was going to do as the woman requested. She made soft sounds in the language of her people, which was soothing, she could tell this was a hard horse, not broken yet so she was cautious. She took care with taking off the rope, it was something to be careful around a stallion and not get him nervous. When she got the rope off as the red woman asked she turned to her, and just noted what she was saying watching her point her muzzle in the horse’s direction. Of course that was where Mirage was headed now and Saqui cringed a little.

I see, it seems Mirage is eager to put herself in the dam’s place. She won’t fight too hard now, she is pregnant and wishes to have her foal though. The young woman turned to the other; Ale ayv dagovgi Saqui Utina. She said slipping into the language she loved, it rolled off her tongue so well, though she did speak english quite well herself and would use it more, but any chance she found she tended to speak her tribes tongue, though right now it was to test to see if the other knew how to speak it as well. Saqui wanted to know if this land was anything like the great tribe. After all this woman seemed to know a multitude of languages.

<style type="text/css">
.saquiapp .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;}
.saquiapp b {font-weight:bold; color:#d9d427; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #233602; }
.saquiapp p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.saquiapp {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TLnYC.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d9d427; padding: 400px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Ariel; font-size:15px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.saquiapp p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.saquiapp p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
table by Nat

[/html]
[html]
OOC

'Wado' she thanked gently, moving her front paws off of the fence to sit down. She would have done it herself, of course, if the luxury of changing forms was available to her at that moment. But for at least another month it was un permitted. Not just by common rule, but for obvious health concerns too. After all, it could kill her by now could it? Never mind her pups. She snorted to herself softly in mild irritance at the fact she couldn't shift, but he attention was brought back to the younger girl. 'Yes. Everything is fine. The horse is new' she mused, nosing the air in it's direction again. 'He is not quite broken yet. He has been saddled before, and ridden I think. But a while ago. And he needs reintroducing again. And what is more, he refuses to interact with the herd. Never mind listen to Neo...'

'Rio probably would not fight it much either. She is soft, but firm. The dark foal running around is hers, very adventurous... I suspect he will be an agile boy as he ages'. Io had watched him grow these past few weeks and was rather proud of him. 'I would not fight if I were your horse either' the collie hybrid added, 'Which is why I am stuck instructing instead of doing the work myself...' the animal tender confided softly, her rounded form hidden well behind thick white fur, reminiscent of her domestic heritage.

<style type="text/css">
.ioleave b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #c7ad8d; }
.ioleave {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#10293d; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 079ccc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74644e; padding: 3px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#609aae; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 348 OOC:

Saqui could tell the woman was luperci in nature, but she seemed stuck in her secui form, She wondered why, but there were only two reasons for this. One being injury and the woman seemed quite fit, the other being pregnancy which by the smell of her and, if she could look just right, she could tell easily. She gave a curt nod of understanding when she spoke of her horse being new. From the way she acted she seemed to get upset quite easily, to Saqui this was a bad vice to the woman but she said nothing. It was easy to get angry at something, Saqui was still young, she got angry at most things, but she was patient when it came to the horses; “Not all horses are herd animals, and this one is lucky, those that aren’t get picked off by predators, unless they are protected. He’ll do fine, let him walk the outskirts and soon he’ll join in with them or just ignore them. Not everyone rubs the same way.” She said a smile to her lips.

She gave a quick nod at the mention of the mare that was the lead, and the colt that was hers, he did look spirited, and colts were good though stallions were always hard to take care of; “Have you thought of gelding this one? He might be easier to take care of, I know it’s good to keep bloodlines open, but not all horses are suited as stallions.” Saqui said. She noted the woman had not given her name as Saqui introduced herself, she looked away for a second almost indifferent then turned back; “Might I have your name, or... something to call you by?” She asked, for she clearly spoke her own and usually introductions were not entirely taken lightly. She tried to say it with more respect than she would with anyone in her own rank as she was figuring her to be one of the higher ranks as she knew the horses well enough.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]
[html]
shooort

Io listened, nodding as she did. Of course, as an animal tender, she knew all of this. But it made her happy to know her knowledge was something as textbook enough for others to know. A thin smile graced her lips as she regarded the stallion, hanging around the edge seemingly un fazed by the herd. Saqui spoke of gelding him, but Io shrugged, 'I had considered it, yes. But he is a fine horse, and unlikely to challenge Neo for dominance. I think I will watch a little more before I decide...' she mused in reply, tilting her head to the creature. 'It seems to me it is the idea of herd membership full stop that he does not like, as opposed to following'.

Her ears flicked and then lowered, 'Apologies, my mind was elsewhere...' she said, not turning to looking up at the earthen female just yet. Silver eyes did flick up though, when Io introduced herself a moment after. 'My name is Io Berlin'. The hybrid's words were proud, the name was strong. It was her father's, and it derived from the city her father's family once lived in, before journeying to the mountains. Cesarski, of course, was already founded by then. By her mother's family, derived from the near by city.

'I am afraid at this time I am nothing sort of useless to the tribe on my own' Io confessed softly, 'I had planned to build a training area. With a gyrus. But I am afraid it will have to wait a while longer'.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 230 OOC: eep!

Saqui listened as the woman spoke and nodded. She was speaking of gelding for her own sake rather than dominance in a herd actually for she was yelling at the horse and she did still look rather temperamental from what it looked like which made Saqui think she was having a hard time with the animal. She said nothing but smiled. She was only here to give advice not enforce her ways. Her smiled broadened a little as she finally got the name of the other; “It is good to meet you Io.” She said in a small head bow. Io was hinting of her pregnancy and it was reeking all over her, but Saqui knew little of such things. She helped birth horses and other animals in the great tribe but knew little of a wolf’s cycle.

“You are not useless, you are bearing children, that alone helps the pack in many ways. May I ask, who is your mate?” She asked out of curiousity. She knew the customs were a bit different but surely everyone with child had a mate to help them take care of their children right? She knew that Nayati had no excuse but to take them on his own. She knew he loved his mate and she him, it wasn’t her fault she had to leave the world of the living, at leas that’s waht Saqui thought.

<style>
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose
[/html]
[html]
sorry for the really crappy post ;-;

'Useless' she insisted, a little too sharp for her own liking. Ears flickered down as she spoke and stayed down as she went on to explain her situation. 'Jaroslaw. He is one of the other farmers. But they are not his...' Collie ears lifted as the woman shook her head with a sigh. She slunk between the beams of the fence as best she could and moved towards the herd, 'If you do not mind. I could do with your aid for a moment'. The hybrid moved towards the true white stallion in the herd. The ability to drive animals was instinctive, tracing back to her domestic roots. Grated that was with sheep, but Io found the skills transferable. With ease she sheparded the stallion towards Saqui and spoke.

'If you could put that rope on Neo now. He needs his hooves checked for rocks' Io had noted the fact he'd been limping slightly and avoiding moving too fast. But it was more obvious now as he stood with his hoof angled off the ground. The collie brushed herself up against the horses leg in a sign on affection, the horse neigh contentedly in response.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 266 OOC:No problems you gave me something to work with ^^; and you can explain Neo's reactions so that I know where i'm going and i don't PP him ^^

Saqui only shrugged at the word. She was not here to fight nor tell her what to do, but she prized puppies as much as the Great Tribe did and they took precedence over the animals she loved. This was how she was taught, though she still had little experience with childbirth, she was good with the children around, having puppy sat more than once while the pack was out on hunting expeditions. She smiled at the woman’s request and nodded. “Let me know what you wish.” She said, and watched as Io shepherded the horse. Saqui felt an instant need to do the same thing, something she found was in her own blood, though the wolf dog in front of her was probably more dog than she.

She cautiously walked up to the white stallion, knowing she was a stranger to him, holding out her hand cupped first to his nose and then blew in it so he could catch her scent, then quietly wrapped the rope around his head onto his neck and secured it and wrapped the rope secured to the fence post, a halter would have worked a bit better but she supposed it was best to get anything out that might be harming himl; “Do you have a hoof pick by any chance?” She asked, knowing exactly which hoof, but didn’t feel she should be picking at his hoof with just her fingers, not unless they didn’t have the proper tools, and proper tools was what made a tribe of horse trainers and crop tenders.

<style>
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]
ooc note because the board died

Io get's Saqui the hoof pick, explaining that some of the tools need replacing. And also that the halters are still disassembled from being cleaned and most are still wet anyway.

Tammi edit: I found the post!

[html]
[/html]Io watched the darker female work with the horse, silver eyes eyeing her movements patiently. Io was impressed by her skill, her instinct to get the horse familiar with her before. It made her almost disappointed that her talents would not be spent on the animal tier as opposed to the farming rank. Though she was equally glad that Jaroslaw had gone from being the only farmer to one of three in a few days period. 'Hoof pick, yes. Though I have to admit the tools need a great deal of refurbishment and possible replacement'. Though there were some that were in use, not enough to put Io's mind a rest. Nevertheless she scampered off towards the stables. The stables were dark and cool, but light still flooded in from gaps in the wood and a nasty looking hole in the corner of the roof. There was enough light for the bi coloured hybrid to find her way around however and soon she found her mark. Nestled in a grooming box she'd used (well Jaroslaw had) yesterday, was a hoof pick, free from rust, with a woven handle.

Trotting back outside to Saqui, she lifted her head up to offer the hoof pick to her and then returned to her seat beside Neo. 'There are halters in the stable, but most of them are disassembled or wet from cleaning. Jaroslaw was tardy with his tasks yesterday'. Granted he had had his own work to do but whatever.[html]
[/html]
[html]

WC: 231 OOC:

Saqui waited for Io to get the gear and as she did so got to know the horse a little just by his actions toward her and waiting. He was a fine specimen and looked like a very fast horse. She looked over and listened to Io as she explained their situation and nodded taking the pick from her and getting to work on the leg that was bad. Her hand went down the length of the horses leg as she leaned against him and picked up the hoof and supported it. She saw the culprit, or culprits, there were a few rocks in there though she was sure the smaller ones would be more of an irritant. She picked the rocks out and kicked them away, clearing the hoof out from the rest of the stuff that got under it as well. She knew fully well he would get more dirt and grime in but it was nice every once in a while.

“Where did you learn to do all this?” She asked as she let the hoof back onto the ground slowly and went to the next one, might as well do them all since he was here, and she knew that if she got one nail cut she’d need them all, or it would feel uncomfortable, so she worked on his other hoof as well.

<style>
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]
Bright silver eyes regarded the younger female sharply, but with interest as opposed to malice. While basic grooming were things she already knew it was always onteresting to watch others. A gentle, 'Thank you' was the only thing spoken as she watched, in regards to the fact that Saqui was going out of her way doing duties that didn't pertain to her profession tier to cleam all four of the horse's hooves. Granted Io assumed and didn't say Oh you do not have to do that, because she supposed that the girl liked horses. Well, she was good enough with them at least. The hybrid settlled herself on the ground nearby, tired from the energy even standing sapped out of her.

'From back home' Io answered swiftly, when Saqui asked where she learnt her skills from. 'Back home childrem were taught various skills and then chose a path. Almost like in AniWaya. I took an interest in several things, riding being one of them Thousgh that was for a more, uh...' she paused looking for the correct translation. Struggles to sew together the two languages hardly ever arose, but Io as a woman with lots of things on her mind. 'Practical, tak. More practical reasons than a rank. I learnt a lot and when I came here and saw thatthe rank I held at home and other ranks I held in other places did not apply here, I chose what I knew' she finished wth a smile. Understanding her words were long.
[html]

WC: 321 /OOC: Sorry about the wait Sad(

She picked the second hoof in silence and once she got to the back ones Io told her of how she learned her skilled and Saqui nodded. It was a good thing to train in specific areas, though she liked the idea of being able to learn not one special one, but many, she supposed that was the reason why she had many skills, but she didn’t expect it from anyone. Not everyone wanted to learn more than their own jobs, or some couldn’t. Saqui did not put it against anyone, but she knew most could do many different things and was good with one thing in particular.

“Ah, my mother started teaching me. I was young, me and Kuruk, my brother. My father taught us how to hunt. She was so good with the animals, and I envied her. She use to be the master of the animal caring ranks before everything went bad.” The girl didn’t sound sad nor did she look up from what she was doing. She knew how to treat animals from her mother but anything hands on.... “Once I was in the Great Tribe and I shifted I was taught the rest of what I know from the master.” She said, her eyes on the back hoof. It was the last one and she was sure the horse felt far better now. She stood and patted the horse’s rump and side, then neck as she walked back over to the resting woman. “Is there anything else, or shall I let him loose?” She asked a smile on her face, even though she’d just thought about her mother, who she could barely remember, but kept it through the horses. She doubted many knew of her mother even though she got a surprise from Claudius who knew her from me for, but she didn’t really mention the woman before.

<style>
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]
[html]

The hybrid listened to the girl silently, silver eyes flickering from her to the scenery casually. Io always found herself almost embarrassed in front of natural tribesmen. Even though Ulilohi had never resided in AniWaya before now, she'd been apart of the great tribe. And Claudius was born here. And seeing as when the pair had journeyed to Anathema on business and left Io responsible, she'd felt off put by the fact a stranger was watching over the tribe. She still felt this of course, but it was more prominent when she first joined. Now Io had faded into the tribal role, but Jaroslaw hadn't done so as gracefully. He still held the hold ways of home dear to his heart. The russet saddled hybrid was reluctant to indulge herself in tribal ways in case she forgot her former place, but in the same vein she feared sticking out within AniWaya if she did not.

These were taxing thoughts, but nevertheless she respected the original tribesmen, foreigners such as herself too were given respect, but the former was much deeper. 'You can let him go now' she said with a nod, 'Thank you'. She of course wished doing her duties properly were feasible in secui form. Things like grooming, riding, building. But no. She'd have to settle for instruction and mild exercise. At least it was only for a week weeks more.

<style>
.iogoodie b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.iogoodie p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.iogoodie {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#71605E; line-height:15px; padding:240px 0px 5px 0px; border:2px solid #4C3737; -moz-border-top-right-radius: 250px 150px; -moz-border-top-left-radius: 100px; border-top-left-radius: 100px; border-top-right-radius: 250px 150px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Toabl.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#4C3737; width:500px; text-align:justify; box-shadow:1px 1px 13px #000; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]

WC: 000 OOC:

It was a good thing that Io did not persist on asking her about her mother. She felt a need to tell about her mother, who had helped make the animals what they were, some of their training still showed in AniWaya, but she did not want to talk about the woman for too long. She knew her father had once been the master hunter here as well, it made her wonder, would she too become a master someday? Or would she live underneath someone else? At the urge to let the horse go, Saqui did so, giving the stallion a light pat on his rump and turned to Io.

“I would offer to show of my horse, but she is not too fond of other wolves and I do not want to risk hurting your children. Is there anything else you might need help with?” Saqui asked. She was willing to help the woman, who know how much carrying life could drain a wolf... Saqui didn’t know personally but she’d seen enough to understand. She knew the woman would be up and about with her work soon enough after having her children. Saqui wondered what it was like to have them, but she was still too young to have them herself, but that was one of her wishes, to have children. Not a whole lot, but enough, but she’d have to mature and then find the right mate... she would never go with just any guy.

<style>
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]
[html]

'No...' Io said with a soft smile, 'I will watch her at a later date'. After all, if Io was going to be working near her, she would have to get used to her and vice versa. The hybrid wasn't particularly afraid of horses, or anything to be honest. She'd stood bravely in front of a rearing horse, standing her ground. The horse had back off before she had. Though that hadn't been a case of a fight for respect, merely a a stand off for bravery. Odds are Io would have been okay, she knew how to control a horse of course. But it was the unfamiliarity that persuaded her to reign in a wish to see this beast close up.

Io looked towards the horses and tilted her head with a sigh, 'No. There is nothing else. Thank you for your help however' she offered with a soft smile, 'If there is anything I can ever do to repay you, you know where I am'. Io rose from her seat, her tail flickering slowly, 'Your horse is nice though...' she added, silver eyes flickering over the creature.

<style>
.iogoodie b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.iogoodie p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.iogoodie {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#71605E; line-height:15px; padding:240px 0px 5px 0px; border:2px solid #4C3737; -moz-border-top-right-radius: 250px 150px; -moz-border-top-left-radius: 100px; border-top-left-radius: 100px; border-top-right-radius: 250px 150px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Toabl.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#4C3737; width:500px; text-align:justify; box-shadow:1px 1px 13px #000; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]

WC: 214 OOC: sorry for the delay ; ; i missed this one!

Saqui gave the woman a worried look, she wouldn’t like to see Mirage on a good day with another wolf and frowned her knowledge; “I would say you will need me near if you want to get close to her even the master in the Great tribe had trouble with her. I think she’s had trouble with a few of the tribes youngsters when I first brought her in and she doesn’t trust anyone but me since then.” She said, letting her warning know it was more than a mere warning that this horse would rear and buck, but she was potentially more dangerous than normal,

Saqui nodded and gave the normal helpful smile; “I will make sure to do so, and I will have to visit when your pups are born. I wish to congratulate you.” She said, “Thank you. She is my beauty. We have been through much together. I will take my leave now, It was a pleasure meeting you.” Saqui said and bowed her head, moving towards the mare that was now grazing alone in the field. She would not root herself into the herd for a while so it was a good sign that a fight didn’t break out at least.

<style>
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]