I'm never changing who I am
[html]

AW! One other, please. She's in Optime! Set around midnight on July 30.

The female tossed and turned in her bed for hours before choosing to finally get up and do something active. She could sleep most nights, but not this one for some reason. She pulled her weapons-belt on and headed away from the den, stamping her small fire out before jogging out into the darkness of the brambly mountainside. She kept clear of the border, wanting to head toward the Valley for a nice run up and down the hills. That would definitely make her fall asleep! Naniko ran for a good long while, stopping to walk whenever she felt extraordinarily tired. She wanted to really exhaust herself so she could sleep more soundly. Naniko ran with more determination now, her white braid trailing in the wind behind her as she went.

She didn't know the reason behind the insomnia. She'd been having difficulties falling asleep ever since Shandom and Zalen had come. He hadn't appeared to show any emotion toward her, and she now wondered if their friendship had been ruined by what had happened between them that night. She liked him as more than just a friend, but didn't think that he felt the same. If they could go back to just being friends she'd even be happy. Naniko stopped running, slowing down to a walk with her fingers intertwined up above her head. Thinking about him depressed her, nowadays. She started to head North now, noticing a cabin up ahead as she continued down the road. Was anyone around? Hm. It was night, but maybe she could look in through the windows and see if anyone was home. There was no light coming from it, as far as she could tell. She'd just take oneeee little peek.

<style>
.kae-razor b {color:#56275E; font-weight:bold; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; }
.kae-razor p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.kae-razor {font-family:trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:10px 0px 134px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7daRf.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Aeron felt as though charm was pushing her away and she was spending a lot of time giving the calico space. She didn't touch her nor did she ask much. She took her daughter out on some of her trips and still worked to train her to take her place someday. Aeron had decided that tonight was another night she didn't want to be home. She wanted to repair what ever had been damaged but she was sure that her curse had followed her yet again. She feared that she would lose Charm like she lost Zuki, like everything fell apart with Io. Her world her world had fallen once she was almost sick of fighting for it.

Anathema the massive land she helped lead, no matter who came and went this was her home. She sighed as she walked along there was nothing to do in the dead of night. Shou asleep not wanting to be bothered, zen though followed along keeping her master company.

Aeron smiled as she moved along. She slowed as she smelt Naniko. the white Angela made Aeron interested. The two women hardly talked out side of work though they weren't supposed to be the best of friends. Aeron would sort of like to change that. Aeron moved towards the smell she looked out and took a deep breath. Naniko is that you? She asked as she moved around the building.

She wondered what Naniko was doing out here. Maybe something was bothering the white angel. Aeron turned around and looked at her in the dark. She stood slightly lower then Naniko out of respect and looked at her waiting for her to say something back.

table by Marie

<style>
.at-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... innner.png); background-repeat:repeat-y; background-position: top center; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px;}
.at-template .text { width:400px; padding:0px 0px 20px 60px; }
.at-template b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.at-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.at-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.at-template .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

She knew that she could very well obsess over Shandom if she let herself, and tried to drive thoughts of him from her mind. It did no one any good for her to wonder about what could have been. Could they have been happy together? Or would they have just made one another miserable? He would have had to leave his pack and life behind to be with her, anyway, if it ever had come to that. So perhaps she was just being ridiculous. It was too much to ask of a canine, especially one who apparently did not feel the same way about her as she did about him. It felt like a recurring pattern in her life.

Naniko was making her way toward the cabin door when a voice made her pause and look back. Ah, Aeron! She saw the female regularly enough at the borders or pack events, but they hadn't had much time to spend together one on one. Naniko respected the other leader's level head and rational way of thinking as compared to Alaki, who was somewhat of a loose cannon. The three balanced each other out in very important ways. "Oh! Yes, yes it is. I was just looking to see if anyone occupied this cabin." She explained.

"I'm looking to make a bit of a...home away from home, I guess. A quiet place to relax or have fun where I can be alone, but still be in the packlands. Not that I want to be alone right now, just...sometimes." She finished awkwardly. "Do you want to explore it with me? I brought a few things in my backpack...I expected a night of drinking and definitely some smoking, though I'm not sure if you're into any of that. It's been a hell of a week." It was an offer, anyway. If the drinking or smoke made the other uncomfortable she would gladly try to figure something else out for the pair of them to do together.

<style>
.kae-razor b {color:#56275E; font-weight:bold; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; }
.kae-razor p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.kae-razor {font-family:trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:10px 0px 134px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7daRf.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]