Its been a while
OCC: forward dated to the 31st

Rain had finally taken the time to come back to Anathema. He wasn't returning to stay. No, his home was in Sangi'lak. He had just wanted to see how his old family was doing. He had left Lux back in Sang and had traveled in secui form for 3 days to Anathema. He still wore his promise pouch and jewelry that Sam had given him. He wondered how she was doing and as he trudged up to the boarders and sat down, he howled for someone, anyone to come and talk to him.

Anathema still smelled the same and looked the same and a part of him knew he should have never left. He missed his caves and wide working area. He missed the water dripping and the cool dampness of the caves. More then anything he missed Samantha. Not a day went by that he didn't regret leaving her. She had carried his pups, taken care of Quintus for him. She had been the only one to accept him despite his past. He was lonely. He still wondered what their pups looked like and if he had any girls. He wanted so much to love again. To hold someone close and whisper his love to them. He wondered if there was someone one out there for him.
[html]

Mido had organized the storage shed in Thackery village, the last time he and Lance had been into it they left it a mess. So he felt obligated to go back and take care of it. Leaving the village he heard the sound of a call from the border, changing paths he moved in the direction of the source. He would see who wanted to visit, maybe he could help, otherwise he was just curious or nosy which one it really didn’t matter.

He approached the edge of the border not running, but quickly as to not waste any one’s time. The Marbas was able to make out the figure of the visitor seemingly waiting patiently, though he actually didn’t know who it was. Closer he could better see the details of the Secui formed individual, the male had a unique smell he hadn’t come across before. Hello. He briefly greeted the stranger before continuing. You’re on Anathema borders, can we do something for you. He asked inquisitively not knowing that the male used to be a member. The Huskadore remained comfortable with his posture, his ears tuned forward toward the other male, his tail high with piercing cold blue eyes fixed on him. He awaited an answer to his question from the visiting stranger.

[/html]
Rain looked up at the male. "This used to be my home. I was coming to see how things were going. My mate.... ex mate lives here. I was hoping to see her but if you can help me and tell me if she is ok that would mean a great deal to me. Samantha Jarrett. Is she ok?" he asked looking back down. He had been hoping that Sammie would meet him at the boarders but this male might have the answers he was seeking. He remembered vaguely that Naniko said that Anathema would always be his home if he so choose it. He could walk onto pack grounds with out a issue right? He shifted to optime form and looked at the man.

"Names Rain Marks. I was a carpenter here. I left to trade my works and left...." he stopped and whined softly. The words "Left Sammie behind with my pups," died on his lips. His ears laid back in pain and his tail curled in anguish. He shouldn't have come. "I shouldn't have come. I am sorry," he turned to leave, his heart heavy
WC::300+ OOC:Big Grinon't mind angry pants over here. He's a little bit touchy xD

[html]

The Marbas didn’t wait long for the answer to his question. Mido’s eyes went wide with strong realization as the unidentified stranger explained his current situation to him. This is Rain… Sammie’s ex? His heart picked up the pace on him against his better wishes, his mind filled with unsettling anger. The visitor asked if the ivory colored woman had been alright. He left her alone, with their children, all by herself to take care of and… The hybrid recalled the day Sam visited before coming home she was in rough shape then. When she actually returned, she looked defeated, weak and broken from the events concerning her and this man. She hadn’t eaten she was practically skin and bone upon being welcomed back into Anathema. …You’ve caused her so much trouble! Mido couldn’t answer his question right away, for he would be so mad that he would chew him up and spit him out. You said this used to be your home, where do you live now?

The man stated his name, and told the warrior his sob story in a beaten behavior. Mido knew who he was before hearing the words leave his mouth. Apologizing he turned and began to leave Anathema. The mix began to walk after him, to an onlooker it might have seemed like he was going to get physical with the man, but he only intended to give him a piece of his mind. Rain! He called after him in hopes of getting his attention. You want to know about Sam? I’ll tell you if you like. His tone was firmer than when he first greeted him. She’s doing just fine, she’s with canines who care and can be there. The male explained. You know what Rain, you’ve done quite a bit of damage and caused her a lot of trouble to be bluntly honest.

[/html]
Rain paused at the man's words. He turned to him. "You don't think I know that? Not a day goes by that I don't regret leaving her behind. I was trying to.... I just wanted to provide for her. I never meant to hurt her!" he said. He whined. He had never meant for this to happen. He never wanted to lose Sammie and his son. She had loved him when he thought no one else would and now this male was telling him how messed up he had left her. He had been willing to go back to Anathema with her but she had been the one to break up with him. He had wanted to make it work.

"I was willing to come back with her. I wanted us to work. I admit when I found out she miscarried I was heartbroken. I still am. I love Sammie with all of my being. I didn't want to lose her. But she is safe and thats all that matters to me," he said softly. He took off the promise bracelet she had given him on their mating day. "I don't feel I deserve this anymore. Please... return this to her," he said holding out the bracelet to the man. [color=green]"I am in Sangi'lak, a new pack not far from here,"
OOC-Mind if i jump in? Bored out of my mind. Plus, Lance is a great Tension breaker. _________________________________________________________________________________
Lance had just returned from encountering another wolf after he had set out to get a feel if the land. He was nearing the Anathema boundary now. Even though he had only been gone a few days it was good to see his home. There was something different though. He could here a familiar voice almost yelling at someone."Is that Mido?" He came within in a distance that he could see Mido yelling at a unknown male. Mido was yelling about some girl named Sam.He heard a name called out."so the other ones name is Rain. Well never seen him before." He watched as Rain handed Mido some kind of bracelet and requested that it be delivered to Sam. Lance walked closer and approached with a subtle tone as not to get Mido angry at him to."I know what he can do and I don't want any of it."

Once he reached the two he decided to make his presence known."Hello. What's the matter here Mido or should I ask the fine gentleman you are screaming at?" He smiled at Rain as to show that he had no intention of yelling at him to."I'm sorry but I overheard you conversation and I couldn't let it get any worse." He looked back at Mido to see if he had any intention of Lane to step in.
AAAAND HERE COMES THE SAM-THING Big Grin to cause some trouble, because she's awkward like that

Samantha had strayed around the borders, distancing herself from the vast dark caves of the misfit pack. Not much of a thought lingered on her mind, other than here and there she would stop to notice the beauty arround. The bow in her hand was light, the arrow already loaded. She could admit her hazy, almost useless existence, admittedly neglecting her duties to the priority of the pack. It was a nice enough day, the wind giving as much warmth as needed to tell that summer was in their midst. It was a blessing to come back, a great choice bent on her will to make things better. And better they were, safe and warm. And with Mido there, there didn't seem to be any doubt in the world that she had a bit of a crush on the tall huskadore. Thoughts of before, of Ichika or Casa di Cavalieri were all lost from her mind. Too minor to contemplate and most unimportant. And along with that was Rain. Sammi could easily admit that it was good in the start, but faltered in the end. Too dead to kick back to life. That was the reason why she stood where she was.

Wildflowers grew amonst her feet, grass tickling her ankles as she moved through the foliage. Perhaps she'd catch herself a meal, an unfortunate rabbit perhaps. The ivory girl closed her oceanic eyes for a moment and breathed deeply the scent of the wild. Sure, there must've been something, a hare nearby. Once on the scent of the delicious creature, the light-footed wolf followed with interest. Nose twitching and ears high in the air, those blue eyes locked onto the target. The brown-pelted thing didn't see her, or notice the small twig break under the white foot of the Zepar. Breath held and lingering in her chest, Sam drew back the bow.

And then there was a cry.

The hare bounded away before her arrow could pierce its vulnerable flesh, leaving the bewildered woman to mutter curses under her breath. Another meal lost. Her figure had been lost from that very thing, the once slender woman was reduced to a scrawny thing over time--This just wasn't going to help. Sam glided to pull the arrow out of a tree, silently cursing the one to make the call. The lyrics of the howl were familiar, and the instinct to insure that a pack-mate wasn't in trouble pushed her towards the borders. The wood hunting bow was not loaded again, perhaps later she could ask Mido to go on a hunt. As she reached the territory mark, her breath was drawn in almost painfully. Why is he here? Sammi demanded in her head, moving towards the familiar. And she wasn't the only one there. Mido stood coldly, icy orbs staring down her once-mate with a cold feeling. A warm feeling washed over her, the Marbas was defending Anathema to whatever problem threatened. "Mido." Sam greeted, allowing the slightest twitch of her grey tail, standing herself close to his form, fighting the urge to hang onto his arm for extra support. "Lance...--Rain." The tattooed girl remained passive to the grey and white ex-lover, averting her eyes to stop the flurry of words wanting to erupt from her maw. Instead, she stood up taller, ears erect and eyes cool with indifference. "Rain, what do you want?'
WC:: 344 OOC:: Haha what drama! xD Thats cool, its in character all good. This isn't awkward in the slightest.

[html]

Mido listened to the male speak, trying his damndest to keep his mouth shut. The Marbas cared about Sammie, she came back to them distraught, weak and malnourished. All the things Rain had said just weren’t enough for the mutt, they were excuses to him covering up the fact that he had failed, as man and a mate. The hybrid’s jaw tightened so much that it became sore, his teeth clenched together hard. The cold fury in his eyes had dulled down enough, he could think more clearly than before. He still struggled to understand what he was hearing, about how the male still loved her and everything. The male said something thoughtful and intelligent concerning her happiness though if nothing else.

Mido took the bracelet from Rain, adverting his eyes from the male; he didn’t want to get worked up again. The Huskadore turned his attention to Lance who attempted to gently interfere. I didn’t scream at him, I was a little bit on edge, and I merely raised my voice. He denied the Zepar’s assumption as he eyed him then glanced back to the visitor, attempting to give the best sorry look he could possibly muster. If I were to scream the entire pack would hear me to whatever parts of the lands our territory laid claim to. Lance had been lucky, the argument wasn’t going to get any worse on his behalf, he just needed to speak his mind and vent before it bottled up. If there were to be a fight the grey wolf wouldn’t be able to stop him, but the whole ordeal wasn’t that bad.

A familiar and very welcoming voice tore his attention away from the testosterone fest in front of him. Sam… At the very sight of her his tail did a subconscious once around and returned to it’s still position. The woman’s presence forced a slight smile to his strained face. His eyes softened from a piercing stare, before returning his sights to Rain curious to what he’d say but pretty sure he knew already.

[/html]