Reattaching strings in my life
[html]
.: Okay, so Lorenzo is NPCed with permission of Jace. Also this will be dated to about July 20th or something if that’s alright. To take place after Orin’s thread. :: 433 :.

It all seemed to be going by quickly, and not just that blood seemed to be a part of every aspect. First with the exile of her fiancé for a short amount of time, all because of stupid mistake. A mistake that cost a good friend his life in a sparring match. The reason she was out here, out away from the safety of her beloved pack. The reason that she was not yet married to her deer Lorenzo, thankfully she was with him. She could not have stayed in the pack alone, alone in his well their room.

That was not the only thing, her mother was hurt too. Marks tainted her pretty fur; pain seemed to be in her eyes no matter how happy she was to see her daughter. She moved to another pack just like Juliet in the fear of danger and yet, Orin encountered danger any ways. Blood seemed to taint everything, everything but her flowers. Indigo eyes looked fondly at the few flowers she walked past, her cheeks growing almost hot as the sun caressed her with its warmth. Soon her flowers would be gone too, just like they had last year. A full season without flowers, a cold winter of white.

A soft sigh escaped her lips as she looked to the steps of the place her mother was staying, her mother and her new sibling. It was strange to call someone else her sister other than her sweet Titania, someone that looked nothing like her father. Someone that was only classified as her half sister, the thought made her think of her father. Where was he? She had not seen in since, well since her mother left him. Since he gave her the flute she asked for, since she was taught her first lesson on the wooden instrument.

Again her eyes moved to the hotel steps of the foreign pack, seeing the shape of a man. Quickly she looked around, feeling Lorenzo’s heat next to her as if he knew she wanted him close. Another breath and she looked up at the large man, nodding at the silent conversation that took place. Her body moved from his but he trailed behind her as she walked up the steps, looking at the injured gray man that seemed oddly familiar. Even his scent seemed like something familiar, now who was he? ”Hello. She spoke in a monotone voice, hoping that the man was up for some company and maybe a line of questions. They already danced in her mind as she wondered why he seemed familiar.

<style type="text/css">
.Juliet_goldflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#dc2b2b; font-size:16; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:Arial; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #7c7c7c; }
.Juliet_goldflower .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Juliet_goldflower p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Juliet_goldflower {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#dde8e2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3JwnC.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family:Comic Sans MS, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#d3881e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Juliet_goldflower p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Over the Rainbow', comic sans ms;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 310 OOC: so Niro has a stub of a mane, his face is still red but his bandages are gone but has 4 long scars just under his eyes going over his muzzle, a foot is in a cast and his opposite shoulder is heavily bandaged, also... He's colorful! His ears are read, has swirls on his forehead, music notes on his hands and a paw print on his belly... Niro is comical. Tongue

Niro had a long few days, the memory of his sister, the sad news he had been given and yet it washed away in his own pain at the thought, though it was dulled now by the pain of death of more of his family, not one but two puppies had been killed this time and again right in front of Orin’s eyes. He cursed himself many times and threw many things when he found out, the anger he felt, he wanted to go after whoever did it but he couldn’t even walk, could barely move, no matter what he tried he could not will the injured foot to do much more than sit there. Even his toes hurt to move. How much he relied on one little thing....

He managed to get outside today, it was far easier now that he was on the first floor, whoever put him on the second was cursed in his head every day he had to go down those stupid stairs. He was sitting on the porch enjoying the fresh summer air, his eyes closed and body tried to relax though stayed rather tense, when he heard someone, then smelled them and then opened his eyes. A wide grin spread across his face when he saw who it was. He saw Titania recently so he knew this must be Juliet; “Oh Juliet it is so good to see you again! I didn’t expect to see you in the court, and who might this young man be?” The Takekuro asked as he turned his head towards the man that accompanied her and eyed him up and down but said little. He knew Juliet was special in many ways so to see her with a man was good news, last she heard her emotions didn’t carry too far from immediate family.

Photo courtesy of Joseph Robertson

<style>
.KMTT24611_Niro1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#010c0c; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 {background-color:#8eabab; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/s ... roship.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:298px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
.: He is quite colorful, are the markings from his children or "tattoo-like" things? :: WC :.

The man’s appearance was almost over whelming, her head swam with questions as she looked from the stump of his unevenly chopped off mane. The case on his leg looked heavy and his face was marked with four large scars, what had happened to this man? A slight smile came to her mind though when she saw the markings he had over his body, from the music notes, to the swirls on his head. They were pretty in her eyes, something she would have if she had paint and dyed near her.

When his green eyes fell on her he said her name and a brief look of shock crossed her face before falling away from the stone expression she always seemed to have. Although her eyes showed surprised with confusion, how did he know her name? When he finished speaking she was trying to piece together the puzzle in her mind, trying to fix his piece into the cracks of the game. His scent was familiar, his looks were familiar. Well minus the injuries. Even his voice seemed like someone she had heard before, was he family?

Who are you? She asked in her emotionless voice, I know your voice, your scent, but I can’t seemed to figure out who you are. She continued the look in her eyes showed her clear confusion until the man mentioned Lorenzo, her confusion droped and was replaced with love. A slight smile appeared for a second as she looked to him, holding out her hand as he met her with his. He gave a soft dip of respect as a smile to the man. Again the man smiled and said his own introduction. Ah ahm Lorenzo Knight Juliet looked at him lovingly again before her tial wagged very slightly at her next words. He is my fiancé.

<style type="text/css">
.Juliet_goldflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#dc2b2b; font-size:16; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:Arial; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #7c7c7c; }
.Juliet_goldflower .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Juliet_goldflower {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#dde8e2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3JwnC.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family:Comic Sans MS, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#d3881e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Juliet_goldflower p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Over the Rainbow', comic sans ms;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 321 hahaha essplained in chat and IC Big Grin

He could see her take him in. An embarrassing pang reminded him that he had the red henna markinds the no matter how much he scrubbed, he could not get off, the most embarrassing being either the music notes or the paw print. But he did this to himself, he was sure they would come off soon enough, and that was probably when his stiff hair would come back in. He looked down when she asked who he was and reminded himself, Juliet had only stayed with him a short time and at the time she was a puppy herself, he had to fight to control his disappointment; “I’m your Uncle Niro, you remember? You came to stay with me when your mom came here. I know, I look a bit different now, it’s not my usual style really. How have you been? You do not smell of that.... arty pack thing, whatever it is.” He said this with disdain, he didn’t like it only because her father had created it, though now that the rumors of his second run away were here and he learned that there was someone else ruling it, he seemed happier

His head turned to the man and nodded; “Ah it is good to see she is being taken care of. I am glad to hear it... it seems I’m getting old before my time, a grand father, already have two children with mates and now both my nieces are to have mates as well,” He murmured more for himself then for the two by him, but he waved his hand for them to ignore it and tried to sit up straighter with one hand, motioning for them to sit as well, there were other chairs, ones they could pull up if they wished, or even the banister, that he always enjoyed loafing about on before he had been attacked.

Photo courtesy of Joseph Robertson

<style>
.KMTT24611_Niro1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#010c0c; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 {background-color:#8eabab; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/s ... roship.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:298px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
.: Love it! :: WC :.

He called himself her uncle, her mother’s sibling. The woman searched her mind as she tried to put two and two together; placing is piece perfectly into the family puzzle. The light bulb flickered before burning brightly. He was her family, someone she stayed with when she was very small. A short lived wag of her tail showed her emotion of happiness before it stopped and laid limp against her legs, she came here to see her family and that’s what she did. First her injured mother now her uncle.

Though sadness then filled her again, blood tainted her family rather heavily. Her mother injured and at lose of two of her siblings, and now her uncle, injured by someone. Why was it that everything ended in blood, she ended up in her lover’s pack because of blood and well many other events. Slowly she gave her head a mental shake, looking over to her fiancé then back to her injured family member. He asked of her pack, oh he must not know. ”I stay in Casa di Cavalieri, it’s a knight pack. Lorenzo’s father is the leader there. I haven’t been to Cercatori d'Arte since..” Her voice started in a monotone, but ended in a slight amount of fear. The look of fear flashed in her eyes for a short moment and Lorenzo put his arm around her protectively reassuring her he was there. A short glimpse of that day flashed in her mind and her body shivered for a second.

The emotionless girl regained her composure and looked back at Niro trying to think of something else, it wasn’t for Lorenzo she would not be here. ”I have been okay, Lorenzo has been taking care of me. Taught me how to hunt a few months ago.” She spoke her emotionless voice returning to its normal monotone. ”How have you been, I don’t remember much of why I was in this pack when I was younger but it seems I have not seen you in a long time.”

As he gestured, Lorenzo and herself sat. Juliet sank into a chair that her fiancé pulled up next to Niro, though he sat in a chair a little back from them. Though close enough that his foot remained on the back of her chair. It was nice to relax, talking to family was something she was starting to grow comfortable with.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
He couldn’t say he wasn’t disappointed at her lack of enthusiasm for meeting him, but he had to push into his brain that she had been this way forever and it made him wonder why her lack of excitement and enthusiasm was what it was a lack. She spoke of where she lived and he couldn’t help but let a smile crawl up his face as she spoke. He said nothing bad of Cercatori and he wouldn’t but he was glad his family was not there, he didn’t want to have to deal with more deaths. She spoke of not remembering why she was there, but he knew why and he wasn’t going to tell her everything.

“Your mother just needed a break from things and to visit, you were around only for a few weeks really. As to how I have been, I’ve been better. I traveled for a while, but I have been back for some time now, my injuries really aren’t too bad, they’ll heal soon enough, it seems someone from the north didn’t really like me sleeping where I was...” He said and he would leave it at that. “I hear that your pack trains in fighting arts? Do you know anything?” Niro asked, he was only skilled in his bare hands, he had never tried anything with a sword or knife or anything of the sort but it did fascinate him to no end to hear tales of sword fighting; “I’m guessing you saw your sister too, Jiva, my son, he let me know they were going your way before heading back home.” He said, trying to make idle conversation, he wasn’t so good at it, not with a niece he barely knew. He wondered if she was here to visit Orin, which probably was the case but he would keep her here for a short while, it had been so long since he saw her and when she needed to find her mother he would tell her where she now lived.