Homewards bound... at some point
[html]

30th

Neela sat back against the tree and chewed a piece of salted fish, savouring the taste. Strong flavoured even before the salt was added the salted fish that Neela often kept as travelling foods were a highly acquired taste for many canines but Neela loved them, especially now that she was pregnant. Ever since she had become pregnant Neela had been craving fish, both of the salted and fresh varieties, and when she wasn’t wandering off and being antisocial she was spending a lot of time fishing, stocking up for the time when she would have to shift into Lupus for the duration of her pregnancy and lose the use of her arms.

Neela’s eyes flicked away from the half eaten fish to the sun above her; still high in the sky but showing signs of tilting down the collie estimated that it was late afternoon. Really she should be setting off back towards Casa but since parting company with Jace Neela had been feeling very tired, a sudden wave of exhaustion creeping up on her.

Arte was right besides her and would probably be a safer place for an exhausted, pregnant woman to rest but Neela didn’t feel comfortable calling somebody out to the border again so soon after she had been speaking with Jace just so that she could avoid a threat that most likely existed only in her paranoia. Instead she had settles down against a tree several metres from the border, far enough away that she hopefully wasn’t bothering anybody but close enough that the scent of Arte’s border lingered like a comforting blanket; it wasn’t Casa’s scent but Arte was allied with Casa and she had no doubt the wolves within would aid a pregnant woman in need so it gave her a bit of comfort.

Part of Neela wanted to go to sleep but she stubbornly pushed that aside, instead focusing on her fish and trying to get what energy she could from the food. There was a distinct difference between resting for an hour or so outside a packs territory and actually going to sleep. Besides, even if it would have been acceptable Neela had to get back to Casa; for all he had been avoiding her for some reason she had no doubt that Tony would be charging off sword in hand if she failed to turn up for too long.

Later though. For now she needed to sit a little longer, try and get her energy back and let her footpads have some rest between journies.

Word Count :: +425

<style>
.HolderF {width: 640px; margin:0px auto;}
.NeelaFor { background-image:url(http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4457/neelaforest.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center bottom; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#ffffff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:15px 0px 345px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; }
.NeelaFor b {color:#f5000f; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.NeelaFor p { color:#008416; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.wc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; }
.ooc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center; font-style: italic; padding:0px 0px 0px 15px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; }

</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style> @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alegreya+SC);</style>Skye Collins
Word Count :: 000 Smile

She had felt the urge in the early morning to ride upon Jack's back - she did not go fast, however, since the jolting motions and the bumping motions would likely bring back her sickness. She was pregnant, although it seemed like she simply ate a large meal, or perhaps was just gaining weight - either she had a small litter, or the pups were small, or perhaps even both. Either way, the relaxing ride on Jack was calming her down, and allowing her to unwind from the stressful events of the past few days.

She heard Jack snort once, and then again, before pausing and staring out at the border. Skye was slightly confused until she tilted her head to the sky and scented the air, at the same time hearing if she could sense anything. The scent of Casa di Cavalieri punctured the air - it was strange, considering she didn't remember any visitors from the ally pack before.

She dismounted Jack, leading him to where the scent was - it was actually outside of their borders. Pushing through the bushes and undergrowth, she saw a wisp of red behind a tree - craning her neck around it, she found that it was a pregnant Luperci, resting a few feet outside of the Cercatori d'Arte borders. She lead Jack closer to the woman, unsure of whether or not she was alright - on one hand, she didn't seem hurt, but on the other hand, she was lying down, barely moving, and just outside the borders of her pack.

"Hello?" she said hesitantly. "Are you alright?"

Your the only one who saves me from myself, I abandoned this love and laid it to rest, And now I'm one of the forgotten

Image courtesy of auensen

<style>
.GR2_Skye3 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Skye3 b {font-family:verdana; color:#2b4131; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye3 {background-color:#d9dccb; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#7a8476; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/3425/atable17.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:210px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #7a8476; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Skye3 .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #7a8476; }
.GR2_Skye3 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye3 .lyrics {color:#2b4131; text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:13px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Skye3 .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#102015; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #7a8476; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

Neela’s eyes flickered to the side as she heard something heavy approaching her through the undergrowth from the Arte side of the border, apparently Neela hadn’t gone far enough away to leave the Artisans in peace. A horse soon left the border, carrying on its back a pale coloured wolf topped by an orange mane that Neela dimly remembered from the alliance ball as Arte’s alpha.

Neela tried to scramble to her feet and mostly succeeded, ending up in a standing position but leaning heavily on the tree. Neela’s ears flattened against her head politely as she dipped her head in greeting to the leader; thankfully the woman seemed more concerned than angry at Neela’s presence, asking if she was alright. “I’m fine thank you, just tired. I came over to visit Jace, but the journey took more out of me than I expected.” she replied, trying and failing to keep the fatigue out of her voice.

Neela trailed off, unsure of what more to say, before she decided that apologising seemed the safest route till she knew the leaders feelings in the matter more, “I’m sorry if I’m intruding, I’ll be gone soon, just resting before the journey back. I’m Neela Garcia by the way, from Casa di Cavalieri.” Neela’s pack could be divined from her scent but it was still polite to introduce herself fully. Normally Neela wouldn’t be so overly cautious, overly pandering to a leader that didn’t seem angry over something that wasn’t really an offence, but with the pups in her stomach she had a lot to lose and little to gain by being rude or starting a fight. Unbidden the hand that wasn’t supporting her weight against the tree dropped down to her stomach, curling protectively over the large bulge forming there.

Word Count :: +300

<style>
.NeelaFor { background-image:url(http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4457/neelaforest.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center bottom; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#ffffff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:15px 0px 345px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; }
.wc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; }
.ooc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center; font-style: italic; padding:0px 0px 0px 15px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; }

</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style> @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alegreya+SC);</style>Skye Collins
Word Count :: 000

She smiled as the woman told her that she was simply resting. She was slightly suspicious, but less so - the woman was not only pregnant, but was clearly from their ally pack Casa di Cavalieri as well, and so was much less a threat to her than a fully capable loner lounging about the borders. As it was, Skye was ready to defend, but she did not think she'd need to.

She introduced herself as Neela Garcia - the name felt slightly familiar to her, but she did not think too much into it. The woman seemed slightly wary - and Skye did not blame her. She was, essentially, alone in a foreign land, pregnant as well. And feeling a bit ill, it seemed by her position of leaning against the tree.

"I am Skye Collins," she said, indicating to herself with her hand - the bangles on her arm jingled in response. "Please - if you need to sit, feel free!" she said, smiling at the woman to reassure her that the creamy leader of the traders meant no harm.

Your the only one who saves me from myself, I abandoned this love and laid it to rest, And now I'm one of the forgotten

<style>
.GR2_Skye3 b {font-family:verdana; color:#2b4131; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye3 {background-color:#d9dccb; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#7a8476; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/3425/atable17.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:210px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #7a8476; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Skye3 .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #7a8476; }
.GR2_Skye3 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye3 .lyrics {color:#2b4131; text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:13px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Skye3 .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#102015; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #7a8476; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC text here

Neela smiled and tilted her muzzle down a fraction when Skye introduced herself, ”Thank you.” she said, taking Skye’s offer and sliding back down into a sitting position, though this time sitting cross legged rather than lounging against the tree. Normally Neela would have balked a bit at putting herself so far below someone she was talking to but with Skye mounted on a horse trying to even their heights was a lost cause from the start and Neela was tired enough not to care overly.

”I came down to visit Jace,” she began to talk, explaining her presence to the Arte Aplha, ”We were packmates, back in Ichika before it collapsed. I was visiting to tell her about my pups,” Neela smiled and patted her belly meaningfully, before leaning back against the tree a bit more. She didn’t like to sprawl out as she had before with company present but she was still very tired, and she had a long journey ahead to take her home, short as the distance had once seen. The thought ade her chuckle quietly.

”Usually I could have made it down here an back in a day easily, hour or two even if I was using my boat. Wasn’t expecting how much tiring being pregnant would make it.” she grumbled good naturedly, leaning her head back against the tree to match her back, ”Coulda used one of them horses, Casa’s got plenty laying around. Never really liked em though and the feeling was mutual, an now is hardly the time ta start learning, useful as having one woulda been.” Neela shrugged and then shifted slightly, loosening her legs and hitching her back up to rest more comfortably against the tree. Neela felt uncomfortable for some reason at the moment if she wasn’t either talking as much as she could, or fidgeting about as she was now.

Word Count :: +312

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 000

The woman slided back down against the tree, and Skye was glad for it; she didn't want her to be standing only to become ill or faint, after all. She noticed the height difference between them and carefully dismounted Jack, putting her hand on his snout before drawing closer to Neela - not so close, however, so that she would be seen as a threat. Pregnancy did strange things to one's mind, after all.

"How wonderful - new life is always a good sign," she said in response to the woman's pregnancy. It did Skye good to see that those in the ally pack still had friends in her own, and vice versa; it was good to forge strong friendships, after all.

The alpha frowned a bit at Neela saying that she still had a bit of a ways to go. "If you like," she said, "I will gladly give you a ride to Casa di Cavalieri on Jack here." Her horse snorted a bit in response to his own name. "He's trained, and doesn't bump around too much - it'll be faster and more comfortable for you than going on foot." Skye was uncomfortable with the idea of leaving Neela to walk the distance to her pack when she was so heavily pregnant, and hoped that she took her offer.

<style>
[/html]