greeted by skeletons
*wipes cobwebs from keyboard*

* Character Name: Howl Morder
* Character Birthdate (including year): March 8, 2006
* Whether s/he is a regular dog or a Luperci: reg
* Your e-mail: chicopico1977@hotmail.com
* A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M). none
---------------------------------------------------------------------
She wondered into the woods below the desirous mountain only to find herself stunned into an obedient sit by the grandeur of her (hopefully) soon-to-be h o m e. She made out the sky-reaching land form through the leaf-dappled skeletons all around. It was hard to believe she had finally made it to J a d e d S h a d o w s: the best pack in all the land!
Bright s u n reflected off the gray trees giving them stark edges against the blue blue blue sky. It gave Howl a headache to look in a general upward direction thus she planted her sights groundward once more. She was standing quite still and had no idea what to do with herself now that she was at the edge of the territory.

Howl simply couldn't "wait" for a pack w o l f to find her. What if no one was searching in the first place? "Hooowloe?" Though her utterance couldn't be considered a howl, it was borderline and served it's purpose of traveling far. Now she was comfortable with waiting. At least she knew if she had been heard someone would definitely investigate. The anticipation was fricking horrible, though.
OOC: Welcome to Souls! Pardon for the rambling...I'm very sleepy wanted to get this in before bed.

WC:514

The male had a nice self made rule that when the yellow ball was in the sky, that warmed the lands, he was in his dark little den sleeping the days away. He didn't want to be bothered, there was no children in these lands that he spawned so he didn't have a reason to be up at any given sound. He knew that with in the land he was going to move den's around often, he didn't want to be to far away from any one job that either leader would offer him. He wanted to show them that he was strong and was able to do any thing if it was asked of him. His paws shook as he seen a rabbit, he started running, faster and faster. The male had it, he clicked his jaws over the rabbit's ears, it screamed in pain, but the male didn't stop, he ran after it, bitting down again this time he got the rabbits neck. Lowing his body towards the ground he shook the rabbit. It feel limp, he had killed it. His mouth watered as he bent down to bite into the shimmering light flooded into hie eyes. With a snarl, and a huff he stood up.

'Blasted!"

He spat the words out like it was the fur from that rabbit in his dreams. Sitting up with a yawn the male didn't bother fixing his mood, it was light out...he wanted to sleep. Was it to much to ask that if they where going to come into the pack lands that they would make it during the nighttime, when he was up and about.

With a gruff grunt the male seen the she-coyote sitting there at the borders looking to join, or at least talk to the being that could get her to the next step. He snorted narrowing his navy colored eyes upon her. Stepping up to see her better the male sat down upon his rump, licking his jaws looking her up and down wondering if she would say something or if he would have to first.

He stood up again stretching his body out and then sat down with a sleepy yawn, as he looked at her again, he knew she hadn't been giving much time to talk to him or give her time to gather up any thing to say to him.

"Ya lost?"

Maybe yes? Maybe no? the male would try to be nice, but there was no promise with Queen Emo being the prissy thing that she was, and no sleep this female just might be in for a treat that not many have the un-lucky chance to see. The again if she not to snippy or smart she might just get though this little thing that she had come here to do. Yawning again the male clicked his jaws shut, waiting, the light wasn't going to play nice with him for much longer. He might just have to walk away and come back once it had sat into the night's sky and come back and do it all over again.
Howl was surprised just how quickly she had gotten a response. As a rather grouchy looking boy took a seat in front of her she did what was necessary of a lone dog on the edge of pack territory- she pressed her ears flat and creased her inner-elbows to appear low and respective. She licked the tip of her nose several times from the point of his arrival until he spoke. She glanced briefly at the interrogator and responded graciously. "Not if this is J-aded Shadows, Mister."
Suddenly the little gray traveler wasn't so confident of her whereabouts. If this wasn't the fabled mountain then what would she do? Politely inform the man about her mistake and leave? Howl crossed her toes and hoped that wouldn't have to happen.
Not a half a second after her first utterance did she speak again, "I'm Howl."
The male wonder if he was going ot have to call some one to get her to talk, maybe she was a mute being. The black youth wanted to sleep and not be here dealing with it, but he never dared say a word how he felt this was one of the areas where he lacked. Summer or Noah never was strong at them, and nor did they have the time to work with him on the scouting stuff. Noah was skilled in hunting, and and cooking. Summer was skilled in reading and healing. He took after his father, he loved to hunt and hunt some more.

"Ya these are them, so ya found 'em, what are ya doin' here?"
[html]
editted out the ooc blabber since it's no longer needed. Smile
----------------------------------------------------------------
The male's fur looked flawlessly black except for a few dark gray tick markings throughout. The most stunning thing about him was the strange, cool color of his eyes. But for the most part both wolves shared a rather average appearance, especially Howl- with her plain gold eyes and muddled fur colors. She was mildly jealous of black wolves since their natural colors gave them an air of mystery. Then again she was also jealous of white wolves for the pure, blinding beauty of their coats.
"I'm..." She was a bit taken aback by the sudden onset of a life changing moment about to happen. But Howl had thought long and hard in the days previous to this one and decided she was ready- "...I want to live here." She cocked her head and bit her lip apprehensively, not quite trusting a positive response from the stranger. She questioned, "What's involved in the acceptance process?" in an attempt to sound as serious as she felt.
[/html]
The male casted his eyes upon his ebony talons. If he was shifted he would have been playing with the hidden tattoo upon his chest. It was a habbit he had beloloped when he was bored, or very sleepy. Now...he was sleepy. He wished that he could just make a movement of the paw and say welcome and accept her as a subbie, but...that was the leader's choice.

After her anwser the male gave a nod, he couldn't think of a better reason to be there, turthfully it would have be down right foolish if the female would have foolish to sit there and say that she was there to start a fight, or any thing along them lines. He opened his maw, yawning and letting his jaws snap shut, with a blink.

Standing up the male looked around, with a smirk he shifted his weight into his shoulder stepping closer to her. The male thought of making her do some crazy thing and bend over backwards to do some things, but the more he thought about it, he kinda felt sorry for her, because he hated each time that he had been standing with in her place.

"Well, I would like to know why I should think about letting you into the family?"
[html]
The... *gulp* family? That word brought back memories of kiss-smothering aunts, sickeningly silly uncles, uncomfortably stolid grandpas, embarrassingly senile grandmas, unbearably obnoxious cousins, and well... you get the point.
Jaded Shadow's reputation was pristine in Howl's eyes but if becoming part of this family meant reliving her past then NO thanks.
She was comforted by the stranger before her whom was completely opposite of any of her blood relatives' thus giving her the courage to continue. "I'm open, obedient, and I thrive on working hard and learning new things. My specialties lie in bone identification, tracking, and storytelling. But I suck at that last one. Only the oblivious lil' muffins take much interest in my tall tales." That was all she could think of at the moment. She racked her brain for anything that might help sway the man's opinion of her, but alas nothing came. She shrugged and held her breath.
[/html]
OOC: Please edit your title to have "Leader Needed" please and thank you Smile

The black male gave the female all the time that she believed that she would need to figure out her answer, it was some times the hardest one to figure out. The black male wrapped his tail around his ebony paws, as he lowered her head, figuring if he looked into her eyes, and didn't move them from her sight it might make every thing harder. The male wanted this process to be pretty quick, heck the quicker she figured out her reason for wanting to join here, the quicker he could make his next move to call one of the leaders. That really was the next step, well a shorter one.

Lucifer Sawtooth lifted an ear up as she began to talk, answer his questing. To him it sounded like she was going about the most truthful way, she wasn't trying to sugar coat where she knew she was good at and where she wasn't. Though it really wasn't what he had expected to come out of her mouth. Lifting his head he looked at her, sitting there, now it was his turn. He could make her sweat it out a bit more, but then that would mean that he wouldn't be able to get back to his den long enough to gather a few hours of sleep before he would set out for the night again, hunting for the pack.

"Well Howl. All I can say is good luck."

Lucifer tipped back his head, opening up his black lips. As he howled for one of the leaders to come to the area, the male had a good feeling about her. She was honest, and seemed to want this hard enough. That meant a lot to the raven colored male. If all members that came to the borders where that blunt about them-self and there short coming, the male thought that alone should get her into the lands. Again not his call. Lucifer lowered his head looking at the female as he rolled his weight back, onto his back legs.

"Ya see it's not my call if you get into the pack lands. I'm just here to make sure that you don't get to close to the pups. If ya did, some pack members would have ta kill ya, but thank god ya not hmm?"
[html]
Approaching the duo, the Great Mother was on her rare form of an average, mundane dog. She spotted Lucifer, the dark male she considered like a nephew to her, as he stood with a newcomer, a being she had never seen before. "Lucifer," She began warmly, a small smile on her face, "I see you've found a new joiner?" Her quiet demeanor was masked by the posture she held; tail upright, ears perked, head lifted. As she took in the figure of woman, her green eyes flashing slightly. "Dont be afraid to speak freely with me. I'm not here to try and scare you, or lessen you in any way." It was truthful at least, the Great Mother was never the type to run another person down- she was above that.
[/html]
The male coyote looked less suspicious of her now. He even wished her good luck which was nice to hear. Afterwards he let out a long, handsome howl and then mentioned something about puppies and death threats. She was a little confused but realized he was probably just joking. Howl laughed uncomfortably but she was promptly quieted by the arrival of the hearkened leader. Awe struck by the unique looking girl, she crouched and nearly piddled in the leaves but managed to hold her quivery bladder. She was learning quite well since the days of leaving her pack to suppress aforementioned dog instincts for the sake of society.
Howl was relieved to know her original greeter's name, Lucifer, but her curiosity was replaced by the mystery of the new arrival's name. Sure it would have been easy to ask but she felt shy in the presence of two strangers whom she knew nothing about. They seemed to know a lot about each other guessing by the look on the lissome lady's face.
"That's very nice, ma'm. Thank you. I'm Howl" She was a bit unsure what else to say. Should she go ahead and suggest why she came or let Lucifer do the talking? The loner's tail thumped quietly and she looked at the black male with worry. "I'm so sorry! I've never done this before. Er, ma'm..." she glanced at the leader, "I need a h.ome, as you guessed." Howl covered her performance anxiety with a big, unnecessary smile.
Once the leader came he lowered his body though dared to reach up and try to offer her a nuzzle. She was of higher ranking and the male knew that she wouldn't scold him for wanting to love on her, she was like family to him, however he knew well enough there was a time and place for every thing, and maybe now wasn't the best, but if she wanted the love that he had to offer he, she would take it. If not there was no harsh feelings. He watched the tow female's talk before he raised him-self up, to sit near the red leader.

Giving a nod looking to the female. He was glad when she spoke up and said why she was here, and giving Fa.tin respect and submission. The black male stood up looking to the lady, taking her huge smile as a sign, the male gave her a nod, letting her know that he thought she did fine.

"I think she would be nice to have around. She would be good to throw into the pack, she said she thrives on working hard and things like that. I would be willing to work with her show her borders, and stuff."
Gonna go ahead and accept you OOC for now and get you titled. Feel free to go ahead and post anywhere you'd like and to continue with this thread aswell. :]

[html]
Welcome to Bleeding Souls!

Hey, welcome to Bleeding Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of coyote roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the RP Guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:

___1. Make your first IC post within five days.

___2. Update the postlog at the very bottom of your profile according to the threads you're in.

You can also start saving up Word of the Day points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]