Safe Haven
[html]
Ooc.

Lifting her head from the stream Terra's ears switched back, listening to Trent. He was always very courteous, thinking about other things than just what she would have. Terra probably wouldn't have stopped at all, just taking it in and going about it without investigating a pregnant pack member. She nodded her head, stepping back. Okay. She would take the pups out of the den and back to the rest of the pack when she was ready.

With Trent leaving Terra moved back into the den. She pushed herself around some before sticking her head out. Thanks for coming over. Other members would probably make their way down as well. Or not. Either way.

Photo by Law_Kevin@flickr

<style>
.terrapup p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terrapup b {color:#654917; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.terrapup {background-color:#b2a48b; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/sw7rmh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto;}
.terrapup .inner {margin:450px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:250px; overflow:auto;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Trent didn't get much confirmation whether or not it'd be okay to visit Terra's pups. He figured she wanted some rest, first, so maybe he would wait until she felt ready to show them to him at the hotel. And she knew where he lived, anyway. Besides, it would make it a bit easier to not feel bad if he didn't see her for a little while until then, because it'd place the responsibility of seeking him out on Terra's shoulders mostly, instead.

As she thanked him, he smiled meekly and said, "When you're ready for them to meet me, you know where I live." And, just in case she'd forgotten, "At the hotel, and all." Trent nodded at Terra as she got comfortable in the den and then he turned away from her, taking off in another direction and giving her a little more privacy and discretion.

[/html]