Looking for family
Making his way towards the pack his relative, Ismeme, was a member of, Torok seemed to get a little lost. He wasn’t entirely sure where he was going but eventually he would find it. Wanting to surprise her with a gift, he searched for a trader and traded in his sword for a kitten. He wasn’t sure what it looked like but from the description Fraya gave, it would be a perfect gift for his kindhearted relative. He didn’t need the sword anyway. He hardly ever used it anyway.

It didn’t take long for Torok to pick up the scent of another pack nearby and he assumed it was the pack she was a member of. The kitten stayed snuggled up in Torok’s arm with Fraya flying ahead slightly and the unnamed colt walking beside him. The young horse seemed to have gotten used to the splint on his leg, which hopefully wouldn’t take too long to heal.

Nearing the border of the pack, he picked up Isa’s scent, leading him to a house not too far off the borders. He knocked on the wood of the door, hoping she would answer. All he could do now was wait.
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Hadley had just finished visiting the grave of his dead pup. A small clustering of flowers had been placed there. It was a simple grave, marked with but a stone. He hadn't known what more to do. The large male pushed such things from his mind as he returned to the house, knowing that Isa and Amatha were counting on him to be strong. He wanted to care and protect his family. He couldn't do that if he was struggling with recovering from the tiny pup's death.

He moved to the front door, pausing in surprise as he saw someone standing there. It wasn't anyone he knew. A young foal stood by his side, hobbling on the broken leg. Clearing his throat the scarred hybrid stepped closer. Can I help you? It was less an offer of help, than it was a polite way to tell him to clear off if he had no business there. Hadley didn't like the idea of strangers being near his baby girl

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
Torok waited for a few moments until he heard footsteps behind him. The voice was clearly male and he made it obvious with his tone that Torok wasn’t welcome. Perhaps he had been mistaken, but he knew Ismeme’s scent best. She was one of the few relatives he actually liked. She was always so nice and helpful. Torok knew she lived in this house, her scent was covered with it, and when he turned to somewhat face the man, he found that her scent was on the males coat as well. Perhaps he was Isa’s mate. I apologize if I am bothering you, I was looking for Ismeme. She lives here doesn’t she?

Hopefully the man would be willing to let Torok see his cousin. Fraya started freaking out when she noticed the two Red-tailed Hawks on a perch nearby. The eagle was never really fond of other birds but quickly calmed down as Torok ran a hand down her back. I apologize again Sir, Fraya here just doesn’t take too well to others. She wouln’t harm your birds though, I can promise you that. There were two more scents mingling with Isa’s and the male before him. Perhaps they had a couple pups together. Once of the scent’s seemed off though and Torok realized it was the scent of a male fox. Isa always was the motherly type though, maybe she had adopted a fox kit. It certainly seemed possible.
[html]

OOC here. /+000

His ears pricked up as the stranger spoke. He knew Isa. Stepping closer Hadley did his best to breath in the stranger's scent. They looked familiar with the grey coats they both sported. Probably another relative. Nodding his head Hadley looked at the house. She lives here. His words were still cautious, not yet buying into trusting him. He studied the wolf curiously. The same muscular build all the relatives seemed to have. Different from Hadley's own strength, formed from the hours of hard work he did.

The eagle the male had began to set up a panic, freaking out as it picked up on the hawks Isa owned. Tensing he watched as they were calmed. Nodding his head Hadley moved over to the door, partly blocking the way to it. How do you know Isa? He had no problem letting a relative in to see his depressed mate. Perhaps meeting family would actually help her move on from the death of their child.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
There was clear sounds in front of him, indicating that the man before him was stepping closer. He mentioned that Ismeme lived in the house, which was already obvious to Torok at that point. I apologize sir, I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable. I take it you are her mate. I can assure you, I mean you and your family no harm. To prove his point, Torok lowered himself down, submitting to the older male. Hopefully he would calm down and not feel so threatened by Torok’s presence.

His head tilted to the side as he noticed the man moved to block the door. Right, I apologize sir. My name is Torok Haima. Ismeme is a family member. She wasn’t around too long when I was born but she was one of the few who was actually kind. I only wanted to see her, so to speak. With no sight, he wouldn’t technically see Isa but he did want to spend time with her again, even if it was just for a few moments. Being her mate and with what I am guessing if the scent of a newborn, you have every right to force me away. I would understand if you did. I was hoping to join her pack though. If I wouln’t be allowed to see her, perhaps you could at least point me in the right direction? I’m not really sure where the pack is. he had been hoping to see Ismeme but he was more than willing to gain her mates trust before being allowed to see her.
[html]

OOC here. /+000

The male lowered his body, submitting to the scarred hybrid. It was a strange feeling for him, considering how usually he was the one being submissive. Having a family to protect had boosted his dominance though, and he was standing up where he normally would have backed down. His ears twitched nervously, unsure how to respond to the submission. Another would have known what to do, but it just increased his discomfort, if making him feel better about being able to keep Amatha and Isa safe.

Torok Haima. Hadley memorized the name as the stranger spoke. So they were family. It would have been easier if Hadley could have just picked up the scent. Isa's kindness didn't surprise him, hearing Torok speak of it. It was surprising to realize that Amatha's scent was on him, making Hadley wonder if he would be enough of a threat to keep danger away. As family, of course you can see them. He stepped to the side, opening the door. If you are interested in joining Casa, I'm sure Isa can explain the pack to you. His explanations always felt clumsy.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]