NEWS -- Recent downtime, data loss, etc.
NEW MEMBERS/CHARACTERS that were accepted and titled between August 2-5 should repost their Joining topics if they have been deleted. We need Joining topics for a record of start/join dates when checking auxiliary characters and puppy requests, so those topics need to be reposted and reprocessed. Feel free to note the day you originally posted the topic if you remember.
Everyone, it's highly recommended that you install Lazarus. Not just for Souls but for all your forum games. If there a problem like this occurs again, or even if you accidentally press 'back', Lazarus will fix the problem, as it saves everything for you automatically.

It's free and extremely easy to install, just a click here, a click there, and done.

Lazarus Form Recovery Website

[Image: firefox.jpg]
Lazarus Form Recovery for Firefox

[Image: chrome-logo-48.png]
Lazarus Form Recovery for Google Chrome

[Image: safari_icon_small.png]
Lazarus for Safari

I've downloaded Lazarus and installed it into y chrome but for some reason it doesn't seem to be working with Souls :c
I'm not sure how it works on Chrome, but I do know on Firefox that, if I enable the Add-Ons Toolbar, it has Lazarus on it. From there I go to "search" and that was how I was able to get my stuff back. c: I can fool around on Chrome maybe to figure it out.
QUOTE (Arkham Lykoi @ Aug 6 2012, 11:38 AM)
... but it looks like we'll probably not be pursuing that route for the time being. If any of you would like a full or partial refund of your donation ...[/quote]
Naah, keep it. Spend it wisely. buy cake.
Wow, I had no idea this had happened! Suddenly I'm grateful that I tend to be a slacker at times, as I just noticed I posted just before this happened and then shortly after and thankfully lost nothing. Lots of hugs for those who lost things - I completely understand how frustrating that would be. To think I was upset the time or two I accidentally pressed 'back' and lost ONE post! And lots of hugs to SA for working so hard to fix this too; you guys are troopers.

Thanks to pulling my head out of the sand and actually reading the newsletters, I'll definitely be saving each post now in case this happens again...crossing my fingers for everyone that it doesn't, but just in case. Now that I think about it, I used to do this with my very first character...I'm not entirely sure why I stopped O.o

Good luck to everyone - I hope you are able to retrieve what you've lost! <3