[M]Uncaged and raged
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

Aeron huffed as she made her way to the training grounds. She had not come here alot only because she was busy working on things like leading and dealing with her mate. she could fel lit all slipping away she could feel all her trying fading into nothing. Charm had become quiet more so then Normal Avoiding her touch. And it bothered Aeron more then it really should it made the demon's blood boil. she look at the building a forced her way inside.
She pulled off her cloak and reveiled her tank style Martail arts top. The black top had a trimming of gold, it had once represented her rank now it was nothing more but a mento. Her black loose pants alowed her to strech and move. She cracked her knuckles and looked at the sand filled bag she had hung for herself. She took in a deep breath and she could still smell the blood on the shirt she wore. So many head died before her by her own two hands. She laughed as she kicked the sand bag.

Now look at her she was pathetic she was worrying about some woman. But that woman was her mate and she wanted her life to settle down. she snarled as she kicked the bag turning around she threw a punch. The sand absorbed her punch she wanted to maim something rip something to shreads. She could feel the itch of needing to kill bubbling in her.

She snarled as she attacked the bag. Only to have the sand bag absord all the attaks. Her snarl only became louder when she she whiped around giving the bag a good round house kick breaking the crappy rope it was on. How dare it break on her. She kicked it sending it across the room.

Just as she was starting to take out all her agression on the bag she heard movement in the room other then her own. She could not hear the crows cawing so it had to be someone or something that always roamed the land. looking behind her it was a fox that seemed to be looking for a shelter or the food in Aeron's Bag. She snarled looking at it. She grabbed her knife throwing it at the fox. the first knife missed causing the thing to move further into the training room. She grabbed another this time throwing it at the things leg. A yelp rang out as Aeron could smell the blood. Yes this poor creature would suffer through her anger. She moved closer as the fox tried to slink away. I don't think so. Aeron spoke as she got closer to it pulling out another knife. She had it nearly cornered as she trew this one at its paw This fox would be going no where. paw stuck to the ground and another leg damaged Aeron smiled. I should not have soiled your coat. Oh well your bones will still be of use to me. She spoke as she reached for the sbnarling fox.
wc:414

She loved Aeron more then anything in the word, but the pain of not letting her beloved know what happened was eating away at her, she needed to talk to her. She needed to talk to her, she hated that at night Aeron would slip away, and she hated during the day that they would look, but not touch. For the first time in many moons the female was going to brave it and head out without her shoulder wrapped. The banned visible to any and all that would wish to lay their eyes upon her. The Sawtooth lady felt like she was committing a sin, going out without the bandage. The marking upon her shoulder was artfully done though, it covered up the scar that was left by the small little run in she had with a knife;. The female knew that this had to be done, it sickened her to think about the fight that was going to come about of this, but the female wanted them to be back on a page where they could at least look at each other...Charm couldn’t look at her, without feeling a ping of sorrow.

Placing one of her of beloved capes around her, she covered her shoulder, the pain was burning, and the Sawtooth lady felt naked without the bandage upon her shoulder, covering up her shame. The calico female walked into the area where she had only foolishly assumed that Aeron would be in. Her sad lalic eyes looked and seen her beloved mate going at it with a boxing bag, Charm would rather her beloved take her anger and rage out on the bag then she would any living animals, she sighed and pulled the cape up to her nose, taking in the scent of Aeron .

With a quick sound, and a blink of her saddened eyes, she saw that happened to the once sly and stunning fox. Was now weak and slowly and painfully dying at the hands of Aeron’s rage. She gasped watching as Aeron toyed with the creature, he was only snapping at her out of fear, the animal loving she wolf could see that in the crimson creature. Charm snarled as she ran out into the feild. ”Kill it...God damn it just kill it...you’ve hurt it enough...” The female was not a healer, but she could see that the animal wanted to end its life.”Kill it now, or kill me...”
Aeron was having the time of her life torturing the poor thing that snarled at her feet. She wanted nothing more then to torture this thing all afternoon. It seemed as though her fun was to be short lived as golden ears swivled to Charms voice. She turned to look at her. She snarled, don't you dare talk to me like that She would not allow her mate to disgrace herself like that. Aeron reached for the fox, How dare the calico woman come here and tell Aeron what to do.

She forced the fox to the ground and smiled as she slowly choked it. She silently got joy from watching it die ever so slowly in front of her mate. She Released the fox as its body went limp/ the life forced from its small body yep it was a good day she could feel the tension easing itself as she put her knives away. She stood picking up the fox.

There its dead. I can't believe you would even suggest me killing you. This thing is not worth dieing for he was a common scavenger Aeron said as she huffed and tossed the fox to the ground as she looked at charm. You barely speak to me, shy from my touches like i beat you nightly then you come here and stop me from enjoying my free time from duties and family She spoke snarling she was so annoyed.
[html]

WC:3+||Nasty fight time!

Charm knew that she was going to pay for this; she knew that Aeron would have no issues putting her back into her place, by rank and within the relationship. The she wolf narrowed her soft purple eyes at her golden furred lover. She dared, yes dared to rise her lips to her, showing her the ivory coloring of her teeth. They could never be an equal force, many of the time Charm would do whatever Aeron willed, be it because of rank or of the ranking of the relationship. Charm was normally soft and tender, while Aeron was aggressive. ”You don’t talk to me like that Charm snapped back.

The wild beast was unleashed as she watches the lover kill the fox...finally. She sighed as she felt her wall that she had built up for this fight crash, she felt the shoulders fall and roll into the front of her. ”And we are any better? If there is something we as canines want…what do we do? Hmm! We take! Making us scavengers!” Charm wanted to be done, but she had a feeling that this fight had just started. ”try using your fucking words at night. Like honey, I’m worried. Honey why haven’t you taking the wraps off your shoulder. Did you ever fucking think twice why? Or was you to damn busy sulking from where we had the run in?” Charm snarled as she flipped the cape off her shoulder. Showing the golden Atheed the brand that was placed upon her. ”It was because my shoulder hurt, I was ashamed and hurt. Lord knows that you’re so damn gruff I couldn’t turn to you. Panda and Pride seems to have more care for me then what you do! OH HO HO! Duties? Is that what Pride and I are to you? Duties? Well hell Aeron, why didn’t you tell me! I’m sure I could find another place in this pack to live. I’m sure Pride wouldn’t mind coming with me also. Since having a family seems to fall into a duties that you need to come out here and kill an animal that wasn’t harming you. “ The female hands shook with fear, she was sure that Aeron would have a few choice words to say. Charm’s chest was rising and falling, she felt like she was either throw up or start crying.

[/html]
Aeron was so angry so annoyed with the Calico goddess. She looked at her rage slowly filling her more hearing her talk annoyed her. She wore her clothing came out her and acted as though she was in the wrong. she had tried to breath tried to calm down but she just she was sick of everything going wrong. She was so sick of it.

Moving towards chram. We take what we need from a race that is dead. We don't steal from living things at least I don't She spoke her tone stern ignoring the out break from her lover. She out ranked her and she would talk to her however.

This is why I brought you to anathema. to protect you and love you. Your not a duty you and Pride are my family. You mean far more to me then duties. She yelled snarling at her. How dare Charm think that she was just another thing for Aeron to do. She moved closer to Charm looking at her arm. Who did this to you? Who branded you who tell me right now.
WC:500

[html]

She would not cry…she would not allow her-self to cry. She would not let Aeron know that her words carried that much power to the Sawtooth dame. Charm chest rose and fall as she found her-self so wound up that she wanted to fight, she needed to fight with her mate just to have everything off her chest. ”God Damn it Aeron, when is it ever going to be between just you and I, as lovers. When are you going to stop using your rank over me? For once, try…I know it’s impossible for you to understand that someone could love you, for you and not that damn rank. If you where a loner, I would love you and want to be with you.” Sure she knew that she was asking for trouble with Aeron, with giving her out of control mouth.

Charm could feel the fur on the back of her neck rise up, and bristle. It was clear that Aeron was going to talk to her however she so please, and the lilac colored eyed female would do just the same thing. Never you have not? And I would like to thank you to keep your below the belts aimed at my face…I can take them…Just as I am sure you can also.” And here it was…they were in a full blown lovers spat over how Charm had demanded that Aeron not kill a living creature for just the sheer joy.

Charm narrowed her eyes upon her lover. ”If I am more than a duty to you, then why don’t you try to understand there I come from? Why don’t you show me the empathy, that a lover should show, and show me that you understand why I don’t like you or anyone else killing animals. It’s a waste if we kill for just the sheer joy. If we are not careful our stupid killing will, erase them from our precious ecosystem. Please…understand for me… “ Her voice soften, as the meek female inside of her came back out.

Charm felt, nude, having nothing to cover her shame, the wrap had always been there to cover up that shame from the branding. ”I don’t know…it happened quickly. I was out of the pack lands, I was swimming, and they pulled me out of the water, and attacked me and then branded me. All I know was it was a black female with orange eye. I can understand now…if you wish me away from you, and your pack. I am weak.” Charm spoke with shame in her voice; everything about this pack was strong, and dark. Sort of like Aeron was. Charm was weak and did not want to have the darkness around her. Everything that this pack was, Charm was not…it made her feel that in a way she did not fit in and she never would fit in as so long as she would stand upon her soap box and stand up for whatever she believed in.

[/html]
Aeron moved as close to Charm as she could her golden body mere inches from the calico dame. She loved her she was good, she was not like herself. She was the one thing that Aeron had to worry about. Her daughter was strong and bold and all she had to do was stay in the pack lands. Aeron sighed as she reached for charm.

Aeron looked at her. We are lovers, we are a family and I love everything about you. You are my world. She said looking into her. She knew that she hadn’t been making charm happy and she knew that she needed to do something to make her happy. There just wasn’t anything she could think of. She was so sorry she should not have yelled at her. I’ll do better I’ll ask more I promise I’m sorry baby please forgive me. She said as she looked at her. Her soft lilac eyes held annoyance at her.

Aeron moved to hold Charms face in her hand. I made a vow to love you. You are not being thrown away. You are not trash you are the love of my life. Aeron Smiled as she moved to kiss her. She loved her. I want you happy if that means changing a bit I will It won’t be easy I’m not good like you I will never be. She said smiling. Let me fix that mark no one brands my mate but me. She smiled looking at her. I want you happy not hiding from me.
[html]

Charm Sawtooth,
Word Count :: 520

It might be a mistake
A mistake I'm makin'

But what you're giving I'm happy to be taking.

Why must they fight? They were lovers and yet they fought like they were siblings. Not lovers, the passionate lovers that they were. Charm lowered her eyes down and away from the powerful sub-leader. Her voice, that only mere seconds ago was powerful and strong grew soft, and weak.”Are you sure?” She was weak against the golden coyote and her power, not because of her rank, Charm could care less of her rank, She loved the female because she had the power of her look that knew what was really in someone’s heart. She knew that Charm needed her, and needed to be loved. That all really that Charm wanted. The Sawtooth female just needed a lot of it, to the point she was wondering if how needy she was, was drawing Aeron away from her jobs with in the pack. ”I mean if you did want me to leave...I could understand...wouldn’t like it but would understand. For you I would do anything, I hope you know it.” The Sawtooth female fluttered her eyes at the Ganesa woman

Charm thought about it, there was an idea that Charm had been playing around with in her mind. She didn’t know how to bring it up to her beloved coyote, however if she was offering to fix the cut, and to fix the mark that was put onto her shoulder from a hot iron that was warmed and roasted over an open pit fire, and then pushed onto her shoulder like she was some type of livestock. ”I saw a design once upon a time, that I have been doing some research into, and I think. No! I know, that is the tattoo I would like to have to use to cover up the mark..” Charm took her hand laying on the hip of her coyote mate, and lover, as her hand slipped up the side of the female, Charm gave a playful grow as she moved her hand up to the female’s knife holder. Pulling a knife out of it’s holder, giving a playful wink at Aeron. Charm kneeled down as she wiggled her finger motioning the female to come down to the ground with her. Taking the knife she poke the tip of her finger with the knife deep enough that it was bleeding, and it was painful, but Charm ignored it. She would for this idea. putting the knife down there Aeron could take it back, Charm drew a heart with the blood from her finger, and then with the blood she made an infinity symbol in the heart with more blood, the female took some dirt and covered the symbol up, as the blood soaked though the dry dirt to make a darker color symbol then the heart’s color. Her eyes shimmered as she looked up to her mate. The wolf's eyes shimmered with a question, as she looked up to her.”What do you think?” Charm asked the question held the meaning of the infinity heart, the tattoo, and how they would take their relationship.

Cause no one's ever made me feel
The way I feel when I'm in your arms.

template by revo. <3
[/html]