Walking these stone roads one more time
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Lol, I honestly thought you were going to have her find a scimitar. But she should definitely get one later.

Itzal smirked as she made the most contact with him she had all day. He was tempted to grab her wrist and show her that he could, indeed be heartless, but at this stage in their meeting it seemed like he was past the point where he would have once done that. Instead he just smirked at her and shrugged, "What can I say, being in a shop surrounded by weapons and a girl with taste for violence. Almost makes me believe I could have a heart." Itzal looked around the shop once more, licked his lips, and grinned. "Or maybe it is just the weapons." He said as he meant her look and saw the the impish grin followed by her spin. He felt her hair hit his chest and he shook his head out of disbelief that she could be so seemingly serious and feisty at the same time.

"Maybe I'll hold you too that." He said in reply to her comment about coming to teach him. He smirked back at her when her eyes narrowed and she gave him a cat's grin. He walked over to another display case and used his the hilt of his dagger to smash the glass. Then he brushed away the glass shards as he picked up some of the throwing knives in the case. He smiled, glad to have been able to restock his stash. He had lost a lot since the last time he had been able to get his hands on some. Now he had plenty though. He looked up at Sonje and grinned before turning back towards the door. "Lets go." He said as he headed towards the door, smiling at the success he had had so far. So he figured things could only get better from here so he left the weapon shop behind and walked across the street, trusting Sonje to follow behind him as he walked across the street and stood in frame of the door to the jewerly store.

Itzal smile and gestured for Sonje to go ahead of him into the jewelery store. It seemed like she was more into the jewerly where as his forte was the weapons. He had just come to look for some more earrings and maybe find some stuff to trade. So he stopped and waited for her to go in ahead of him. The entire time a smug smile was spread across his face.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]
[html]

Sonje by Sie!

Without exactly meaning to, Sonje was enjoying herself. She was glad she'd dropped the shy act from the get-go, as it wouldn't have been a good fit for the ironic camaraderie they'd begun. Though her guard was never completely down, she felt (especially with her new weapons) significantly more at ease, and a smile came easier now that her confidence had won out the fight with her nerves. She watched him smash the glass of a previously untouched and dusty display case tucked unassumingly in a corner of the store. She quirked a brow as he collected a slew of throwing knives, apparently his favorite. The wolfdog smirked as he finished, and then contentedly traipsed after him on their jaunt to the jewelery store across the street. Both of her sharp objects were clutched eagerly in each hand.

She followed, but not too closely, her eyes tracing the strong contours of his back and the easy swagger in his lofty gait. Her tail swayed and she stopped when he did, until he stepped aside to let her in first again. Sonje glanced up as she passed, matching his sly grin with a sultry one of her own. Yes, Itzal, I'll go in first and make sure it's all safe inside before you come in, she remarked snidely, though he hadn't said anything to begin with. She batted her eyes and swept in, pretending to look around for crooks hanging behind the rows of display tables (mostly with broken glass and missing pieces of jewelry), but of course there was no one. All clear, she called, though she hadn't expected him to wait outside—and she peered at him coyly before admiring one of the display tables still intact. Don't worry. You'll be safe as long as I'm around, seeing as I'm no longer at a disadvantage, she waved her sheathed sword but set it on top of the table when she didn't see anything she liked. The dagger, however remained greedily in her possession.

She wandered in a circle, looking down at the jewelry with her intense gaze but never touching an item. She was of the particular sort, choosing not to lend her hands to anything she wasn't absolutely positive she wanted. And she only needed to look. She came to stand before a case taller than her, untouched except by the accumulated grime on the glass. Still, jewels and alloys glittered soundlessly from behind the filth, and she traced the necklaces, bracelets and rings with eyes that sparkled at the sight of them. But she didn't see anything special. Turning her back to the case she watched Itzal again for the first time since walking in the store and tilted her head quizzically. Nothing of this collection is unique or something I haven't seen before. See anything you like?

<style>#je-bust { font: 16px Times; width: 95%; margin: 0px auto; line-height: 20px; }
#je-bust p { text-indent: 40px; padding: 0; margin: 10px 0; }
#je-bust p.jeImage { float: right; text-align: right; font: 10px Verdana; font-style: italic; margin: -.5px;}
#je-bust .ooc { text-indent: 20px; text-align: left; font-size: 11px; font-family: Verdana; line-height: 16px; font-weight: normal; }
#je-bust q { letter-spacing: 0px; font-weight: bold; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Ooc text here

He laughed as she reassured him that he was safe with her. He grinned, walking behind her as she passed into the jewelry store and put on the facade of looking for bad guys. He snickered and then shook his head. "Wow, whatever would I do without you to protect me?" He said in a mocking voice as he rolled his eyes at her. But he couldn't stop the grin from spreading across his face. "And I think you might still be at a disadvantage. You would spend so long trying to pick which weapon to use that someone would have plenty of time to gut you." He said, gesturing at the two weapons that she had been clutching for dear life. It was amazing she was able to set Mamba down long enough to look around.

He watched as she looked around. She never reached out to touch anything and she seemed to be judging and sizing everything up with her eyes. Itzal looked around at some of the other items close to him while she circled the store, looking here and there, but never showing any interest or reaching out to examine a piece more. He was surprised she didn't take more interest in some of the items. But he figured she was just picky about her taste in jewelry. He watched as she finally stopped and turned towards him. She voice her disappointment and asked if he had any better luck. He started to walk along the different display cases, looking around. He stopped in front of one case of earrings, trying to find anything that he might approve of. There were gold and silver rings of different sizes, some of them in good condition and others in terribly poor condition. He opened it up and pulled out a simple silver ring, small in size. He liked the simplicity of it and the color. He put it in his pouch and kept on looking. He put another two earrings in his pouch, on a skull stud that he thought he might like. The other was a stone stud that was blood red in color. The color was what had gotten his attention and he couldn't help but take it just in case he wanted it later. Then he roamed the store, looking at different necklaces and bracelets. He grabbed some silver bracelets and gold necklaces to trade. He could always trade the shiny accessories for different stuff.

Then he stopped when he saw some simple necklaces. He often saw something he liked and then kept it until a time he felt he should part with it. The necklaces that had caught his eyes were simple necklaces both with silver chain and one had a violin hanging on it, the other a flute. Itzal walked behind the counted of the display case and took the two of them out, admiring them. Then he grinned and put both of them in his pouch, being careful that the silver chain didn't tangle with his knives or other junk. Then Itzal looked back up at Sonje and grinned, "I guess I did find some stuff." He said, walking back towards the door way and glancing at her with a sly smile, "So, now that you are protecting me, where to next?" He said, raising an eyebrow at her.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]
[html]
(We need another thread, asap! <3)

Sonje by Sie!

She watched Itzal, mostly stealing glances, but not in her typically suspicious manner. She observed as he walked along and began to choose his pieces in a way entirely different to her own. It was rare for Sonje to find someone she genuinely didn't mind in some way, especially the inferior breed of the male counterpart. She wasn't an excellent judge in character by far, but her awareness of her personal likes and dislikes made it very simple to differentiate a wolf she could get along with and one she couldn't. Itzal had fortunately been placed in the former category, if only because the scarred male had somehow found a way to make her smile more than usually possible.

She didn't pay too close attention to the things he picked out and then set in his "bag of goodies" at his waist, so didn't comment, but the hybrid turned to face him when he moved towards the door, tilting her head slightly. A coy smile curved the edges of her muzzle, and swiveling to scoop Mamba again, she skipped for the door and brushed past the tall, dark man—though whether the touch was intentional or not was debatable. She stood just past the door and looked back and forth, trying to choose either a direction or a specific destination, but nothing came to mind. She quite pleased with what she'd gotten already, and the vague idea to leave came to her then. Actually, Itzal... she mused after a pregnant pause, turning slowly to look up at him again. This is where I say goodbye.

Sonje shrugged, casting him a casually suggestive glance before speaking. I have to preserve some mystery, now don't I? She smiled then, a toothy grin, as she swung Mamba up and let it settle neatly on her sleek shoulder. Don't follow, or I'll be forced to gut you, she added in mock-threat, taking a step back so that she could point her sheathed sword at his stomach without touching him. Turning on her heel so that her hair swung wildly again, she bounced off, appearing very young (albeit with weapons) as she flounced back towards the way she'd came. Until next time.. Mr. Noble, she called over her shoulder, turning sharply to disappear around the corner of an obscure building.

[/html]
[html]

Yes, we definitely should. Smile And this wraps this thread up.

Itzal had enjoyed himself for the most part. He wasn't yet ready to let his guard down around Sonje completely but maybe if their paths ever crossed again, he wouldn't be as cautious. Maybe if their paths crossed again she could start to worm her way onto his good side. It wasn't often he meant someone he could banter back and forth like they had. And the fact that she didn't really show that much interest in him made him curious. Most of the time he was charming enough that females usually showed some interest in return. But Sonje hadn't shown out right interest. He took it as a challenge, and he was always up for a challenge.

He watched her brush past him and glanced both ways. He listened to her inform her that it was her time to depart. And he returned her suggestive glance with an inviting smirk, then laughed softly. "Of course. We wouldn't want to ruin your air of mystery now would we? At least, not on our first meeting." He smirked and leaned forward so the tip of her sword just barely brushed his abdomen fur. "I promise not to follow you, though I like your threat." He laughed and step backed as she spun around. He bowed to her as she called back to him. "Until next time." He said. When she rounded the corner he went the opposite way, still laughing to himself.

<style>
.itzal-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-d04 b {color:#7DA4DE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itzal-d04 {background-color:#1E365A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#070F1A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]