this poor thing lost the game
today she was off to find the young girl Lillith. She had finally come of age and placed herself in the ranks among them. Aeron had heard from Charm what the girl had brought to Naniko and she only wished to be there to see it. To Aeron it was another gift something that she though would show her skill and to aeron it did. Maybe not the kill but the pup itself still looking as though it were alive.

Aeronhad killed a fox the other day the poor thing had suffered through Aeron's rage and if not for charm the pelt may have well been fully destroyed. But that matered not to her. She rather liked the holes in it. Though she wanted to make it into something. So she was seeking out the young crafter.

Aeron moved into the dens. She hated the caves but the old horse stables had become a new thing and she was wondering if she would find Lillith there or in passing. She smiled as she thought of the things the girl could make out of it. Oh how annoyed would Charm be with her. She didn't care if Lillith left the blood stains or tried to remove them she rather liked them in an odd way. Lillith are you around? Aeron called out hoping the echo would carry a bit. She really did want to find this girl.
[html]
Lillith Alexandria Trombetta

Word Count → 248 OOC.

It was lucky that the Atheed had called out for her, otherwise Lillith would had missed her completely in passing. She had just gathered from her mother and father’s den the last of her possessions and was moving towards the exit when Aeron called out. The red girl hesitated, turning her regal head to look behind her down the dark, damp tunnel. She could just go, she thought, leaving the woman behind; but Lillith was somewhat fond of Aeron, despite her having birthed a white demon. Lillith raised her head and gave a screech down into the caves, signaling her location.

She then exited the caverns and walked the several yards it was to Korosk, and loaded him up with the rest of her things. It was not much, just a few more sleeping pelts and some jewelry; but she didn’t want to leave anything behind for her mother to rifle through. Once she had it secured to her horse, she turned back to the mouth of the caverns and waited for Aeron to emerge. What could the Atheed want that she calling her specifically? Was she upset with her for having spoken to Charm the way she had? Or was this a late response to the puppy? Either way, Lillith did not care; she was on her way to her cottage by the sea, where she could be alone to kill and maim and try to capture some semblance of what it felt to be alive… alone.

<style type="text/css">
.rpazeth b {font-weight:bold; color:#603A1C; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#574f3c 1px 1px 2px;}
.rpazeth .wc {font-weight:bold; color:#4d4727; text-shadow:#574f3c 1px 1px 2px;}
.rpazeth p.ooc {font-size: 11px; padding:0px 30px; font-style:italic;}
.rpazeth p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.rpazeth p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.rpazeth .name {padding:27px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:'La Belle Aurore'; font-size:40px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; text-shadow:#574f3c 1px 1px 2px;}
.rpazeth {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a99a74; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zb2m9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1c150b; padding:4px 0px 350px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#574f3c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.rpazeth p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.rpazeth p b:after {content: close-quote;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +000 OOC ::

Aeron had to admit she hated the caves why would anyone want to live under tons of earth anyhow? She huffed and looked at the ground well this was a little harder the she expected she just wanted to talk to the strange child though she had to admit she liked her.

A call rang out and Aeron smiled as she turned to head in the direction she heard the call come from. She wondered what lillith was up to. Golden eyes squinted a bit as she started to adjust to the change of lighting, there was just one more thing she hated about the caves they made it anoying to come back outside.

Well there you are hunting you down is harder then hunting a white rabbit in the winter. She chuckled a bit still holding the fox in her hand. The poor thing had lost against aeron and had been her toy for the day and now it was hopefully going to be her winter trim. So I've heard good and bad things about you Lillith for a girl so young this interests me greatly. Aeron said smiling as she looked at her. Trying to hold back a chuckle or two.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]

The golden woman emerged and Lillith couldn’t help but wag her tail stiffly. She had always liked the third in command, even when she had just been a little thing and had played with the woman’s own daughter. Now though, she stood above the Atheed, something that she found quite amusing. She had a great respect for Aeron, and had she not been who she was, she might have regretted the way she had spoken to charm.

The woman greeted her with amusing small talk, but Lillith immediately took notice of what was clutched in the woman’s hand; a dead fox. The thing had been mutilated, not to the point of losing the beauty of its ruddy coat. Lillith would always have a soft spot for the fox, only because she and they shared similar coats, and also, because it was a vixen that had been Lillith’s first true kill. They were as intelligent as any Luperci, just lacked the ability to shift, which put them beneath people like her. But still, they had souls, and the first one Lillith had released had been that of a fox.

Lillith’s attention was brought back to Aeron though as she off handedly mentioned that she had heard good and bad things about Lillith; the Trombetta girl could not help but to smirk wryly, Oh? How interesting… She said nothing in her defense, for what the Atheed had said was most likely true. If she wanted to tell Lillith what she had heard then she would, I’m glad I interest you, Aeron. She said this with a nearly genuine smile, Is there something I can do for you? Perhaps now would be the best time to know exactly why Aeron had called her in the first place.

Word Count → 294

Out of character

<style>
.lili-halfskul {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V8WXv.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#8bb270; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; color:#001300; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia;font-size:12px; line-height:16px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #001300; border-top-right-radius:30px; border-bottom-left-radius:20px;}
.lili-halfskul b {color:#f1e6b4; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#001300 1px 1px 2px;}
.lili-halfskul b:before {content:open-quote;}
.lili-halfskul b:after {content:close-quote;}
.lili-halfskul p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.lili-halfskul p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #f1e6b4; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.lili-halfskul .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px}</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Aeron smiled as she moved up to lillith and then past her a bit. Still to poor fox was in her clutches. She loooked at the horse and all the stuff. Moving from mommy and daddy I see. She said smiling. She gave a call looking up to the tree as Shou came swooping down. whispering in her ear she nodded as he took off. I'm glad I can make you smile you look so pretty when you do. She said turning to her.

Aeron looked at her golden eyes studding the adult. Well I was hoping to allow you to use those wonderful skills to turn my poor dead friend here into something of use to me. She said smiling she had to admit that there was so much to life and although charm and her were opposites they attracted one another. Aeron wanted nothing more to hold her mate and love her mate she also couldn't help but feel ashamed. She was a demon holding a wonderful woman back.

She smiled as she heard her horses hooves. It looks like your off to somewhere so why don't we go to where ever your going. She said smiling. She pulled on the reigns fixing them. YOu lead the way she said smiling at bit as she looked at lillith she really was something else.

table by Marie

<style>
.at-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... innner.png); background-repeat:repeat-y; background-position: top center; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px;}
.at-template .text { width:400px; padding:0px 0px 20px 60px; }
.at-template b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.at-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.at-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.at-template .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Lillith came to Aeron’s side next to Korosk and he shook his mighty head when she touched his neck. Sometimes Lillith though that Korosk didn’t like her, but he bent to her will like a sapling in a strong wind, so she couldn’t complain. That, plus she had a great respect for the pitch black stallion and Lillith believed he could sense that and appreciated it to a degree. The Trombetta girl looked at to the orange woman as she spoke and smiled once again at her words, Indeed. It feels like a lifetime that I have lived with them, and I couldn’t wait any longer to leave. She loved her parents as much as any child, and she especially enjoyed the company of her father, but after the Rast it had become very apparent that she had overstayed her welcome in her parent's abode.

Lillith wasn’t sure how to respond to the compliment the Ganesa woman gave her, so she just stood there stiffly and silently, instead peering at Aeron’s crow. Lillith suddenly wondered where Skrak was, but was sure the elder raven was around somewhere. Finally, Aeron revealed the mystery of her calling; she needed her newly announced Abigor skills. Now this brought a sensational smile to Lillith’s face; creating things was one of the joys of her life, and being able to marry it with her lust for death was just like the icing on the cake. Lillith reached out to touch and inspect the pelt of the fox, her mind whirling with ideas that she was only drawn from at the Atheed’s remarks, Of course, Aeron. Come with me, the trek will take a while but it is an easy one. She took the reins then and began on the journey to the cottage on the coast.

Word Count → 301

Out of character

<style>
.lili-halfskul {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V8WXv.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#8bb270; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; color:#001300; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia;font-size:12px; line-height:16px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #001300; border-top-right-radius:30px; border-bottom-left-radius:20px;}
.lili-halfskul b {color:#f1e6b4; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#001300 1px 1px 2px;}
.lili-halfskul p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #f1e6b4; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.lili-halfskul .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px}</style>
[/html]
Aeron smiled as she A long walk could give us time to talk. she spoke as she seated herself atop her mighty friend. She loved riding elzar he was strong and mighty and would go just about any where for her. she smiled as she followed Lillith happy to not be looked down upon for the kill of the poor thing. though she killed it out of anger and she was much more relaxed though she was going to change that branding on Charm. no one branded her mate no one.

So I heard what you brought to your rast. I wish I was there to see i'm very sorry I missed that. She wasn't sure why she felt so sorry about it but she did. Maybe it was the fact that Lillith grew up with Pride or maybe it was because Aeron saw herself in the tainted child. She just wasn't sure. She looked at her moving to ride more next to her.

I also heard the attitude you gave my mate She said giving her a slightly hard glance. She's not like the rest of anathema She's soft but in a good way Lillith. You and I we're sent here by the devil himself I'd say. We take pride in playing grim reaper. Charm she is the balance to our darkness. I'm not angry but please never say those things to her again. She said looking at the orange girl. She loved Charm and wanted to make her happy. plus Charm made her happy she loved her.

But anyhow, Theres plenty of empty space in my home if you ever get lonely or need a like minded creature to hang with. She Spoke. but if Lillith was like her being surrounded by others got annoying.
[html]

Lillith watched as Aeron mounted her lovely horse, she was surprised Korosk was as still around the other stallion as he was; he usually was a very Alpha male horse. But Aeron’s horse seemed calm as well so perhaps that was it. Lillith did not mount Korosk, for he was already encumbered with her belongings, but her long legs kept a steady and even pace; they would get to the cottage in no time.

Lillith turned a tufted ear to Aeron as she spoke about the Rast; it was so strange how Aeron and her own mate were so different from each other, it had just been the other day that Charm had made it very clear how disgusted she was with the offering, and now Aeron was nearly praising her for it; how strange. But Aeron, as if reading Lillith’s mind, then brought up that very confrontation, and Lillith’s ears flicked back against the crown of her dread-locks in mock shame. She knew Aeron wouldn’t stay quiet on it, but what she said was very intriguing to her. However, while Lillith agreed that there was always a balance to things, she disagreed that Charm was a balance to her; perhaps a balance to Aeron, but not to her. No. She said simply, Charm is a good soul, but she is a weak soul. Her weakness could never balance my strength, no matter how bright her light is compared to my dark. Lillith didn’t look at Aeron as she said this, for she didn’t want to upset the woman with her words, but had to speak them.

Word Count → 267

Out of character

<style>
[/html]
Aeron looked at the young girl and smiled a bit more. She listened and though Aeron knew better then this it bothered her slightly. everything had a balance even Anathema. No matter how some fought the good in the world countered the bad for the most part and even Aeron knew this. She once thought she did good killing those who threatened her home.

You will see some day that even the weakest of things harbor things much stronger then you think Aeron spoke her voice calm as she saw the building coming into view. she chuckled lightly as she noticed which building it was they were going to. Oh Amy this was where the demon almost more evil then Aeron almost.