Questions and Answers
Mihael is in his Optime form. It is around noon and set somewhere in the village.

It had been a long month. Mihael had settled into his own little hut a few weeks ago and he had explored quite a lot of the territory that belonged to AniWaya and a bit of the surrounding land. He was always amazed by the beauty of the place. He had heard that natural disasters had ravaged these lands many a time but from the looks of things right now; one would never know. He did not own much. He had what he considered to be essentials and a few knick knacks of sentimental value.

The small white wolf sighed and looked down at his clothes. He had finally replaced the hole filled dirty rags he had worn for so long. He thought that he would miss them more as they’d been a part of him for so long. Mihael found himself wondering why he didn’t put on something cleaner and newer before. It did feel incredibly odd to him to feel the need to be “civilized” as he was so used to fending for himself and rarely seeing another being. Though many around him did not; he still felt the need to clothe himself when by others.

Mihael sat down on a log that happened to be nearby and pulled his bracelets off. They were covered in a film of dust, dirt, and whatever else decided to hitch a ride on his jewelry. He smiled at the memory of receiving these; an insignificant memory compared to other experiences he’s had but he can’t help the feeling of happiness he gets when he looks at them. They were practically the first thing he’d ever made by himself. They opened up a new world to him, without these he’d likely never had found how much he loved using his hands to make things. He pulled a cloth out of his pants pocket and spit on it. He set the blue one down next to him and began cleaning the green ring.
274 Translation :Greetings, my name is Saqui Utina

Saqui found a hidden hoard of berries, and she was going to use them to her advantage. Berries were the young woman’s weakness and she couldn’t help but chew on them any time she saw them, sometimes getting sick because she ate so many, but she had more plans than just eating these grand prizes she found in a clearing close to the swamp, but not with too much of the thick watery stuff. She picked as many as she could, because who on earth could resist such beauties? She found the ripest she could and being the season for such things found many and knew that she would need many for her belly as well as planting. If she were to have a domestic bush she’d rather have one next to her home. She hummed happily letting the berries pop into her mouth and chew as she headed home.

Coming close to the village she caught sight of someone white and she nearly stopped to welcome her father when she remember.... her father didn’t live here, and he did not have the blue markings or blue eyes, this man had yellow and he was clearly shaped differently than her father, putting one more berry in her mouth she turned toward the man, she was a social butterfly and to see someone she had not met before... well... "Unalihelitseti, Ale ayv dagovgi Saqui Utina" she said automatically in the cherokee she knew from the great tribe. She knew both that language and English very fluently but most preferred to speak cherokee.
Mihael was a little surprised to hear a voice speaking towards him. He looked up to see a young brown female speaking to him. He immediately noticed that she smelled strongly of berries and he laughed inwardly at that. Not many wolves he knew would parade around smelling like fruit. He did not immediately recognize the language the she wolf was speaking as he still hadn’t learned much of the Cherokee language they spoke in this pack. He took a moment to think about what she said and smiled at her. He understood the greeting and got that she was introducing herself to him. He was pleased at his very minor accomplishment. Learning a new language was harder than it seemed.

”Unalihelitseti. Ah I’m Mihael Wood. I’m not very good with that language quite yet haha. I do hope that’s alright?” He smiled at Saqui. This was the first time he’d met someone who seemed to only use Cherokee, he hoped that she understood English as well so as to not make himself look unlearned and so they could talk. Mihael greatly enjoyed meeting others from within his pack; he hadn’t realized quite how large the pack was. It seemed everywhere he went he was meeting someone new. He put down the green bracelet and picked up the blue one. He again spit on the cloth and began cleaning the jewelry.
[html]

WC: 213 /OOC: sorry for the crappy post! Sad

She had been lucky to meet two at the same time that knew how to speak cherokee. it would be sooner or later where she met someone who did not know the language. He at least greeted her the same way and she smiled; “It is no problem I know both languages.” She said with little trace of an accent. She was born knowing english before the great tribes normal speech after all. She watched as he spat on a bracelet and she watched her brows raised and saw he was cleaning it. Questions popped into her head and she decided one would be good enough for now.

“Where did you get those? Those are very pretty.” She said indicating the bracelets with her free hand, though it went straight back to the pile of fruit in her other and then feeling foolish, and selfish at the same time she picked a few more up and handed them his way; “Blackberry?” She asked looking at her other hand that still held more berries in it. She still had enough to plant, she was sure of it. She just didn’t want to seem selfish even though she did want to keep them all to herself secretly.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]
Mihael let out a sigh of relief at the she-wolf being able to speak English. He would probably have been able to ask about the weather and compliment her eyes, but the conversation would have gone no further in the Cherokee he heard so often around here. When she asked him a question, he was delighted to answer it. His bracelets were his pride and joy. Excluding his earrings, they were the only “worldly” item he ever carried with him during his time traversing the Canadian wilderness.

”Thank you. I’m glad you asked I made them myself actually. In my family’s pack they melted metals and made weapons. I was…not one to care for weapons but I found the forging interesting.” The white wolf paused for a moment and smiled; he recalled many good memories from his past pack that he simply had not thought of in some time. ”I asked if something smooth and beautiful could be made, the forging man laughed at me and told me he’d teach me but I’d have to make something beautiful myself. He said the process was so cruel and hot that only something equally cruel could come from it. I taught him a few things.” Mihael smiled again, but this time there was a feeling of victory behind the smile. As much as Mihael loved doing things for others and aiding others in their goals. He thought that proving someone wrong could be just as grand.

When he was offered a berry he could tell that she was not fond of the idea of sharing them all. Mihael nodded and took two; to be honest he was not too fond of the gift that blackberries brought his palette but he thought it would be impolite to not take something that someone was clearly not keen on sharing. He licked his lips in surprise when a large amount of juice from the two berries pooled out of his mouth. Mihael could not help himself; he laughed and thanked her for the berries.
[html]

WC: 329 OOC:

Her ears perked as he spoke about his bracelets and the interest grew as he said he made them himself. She nodded as he continued to speak, letting him have his words the tale of itself was amazing and strange, but not out there. She looked back down at the bracelet when he finished awed at the thought. “So that is a metal? Like something you would find in a human home? How did you make it the way you want it?” She inquired her mouth moving a little to get some of the seeds from between her teeth as she listened. It was intriguing and she was a woman of many interests, though she could honestly say she wasn’t much at making things, or she had not really tried before.

She smiled as he took a few berries, in a way she would have been slighted if he refused but she also would have been relieved too because in her mind the more she had the better off she was, but she was never starved as a puppy, her father always kept her and her brother well fed. “You are welcome. This is the best time of the year for them because their juices are very sweet!” She said popping one into her mouth and savoring the taste, her tongue was no doubt purple as a lavander... well probably darker than even that by now! “I am going to plant some near my home and hopefully in no time I will be harvesting them.” She was already anticipating the delicious fruit it would bare, if she got a plant from it at all, she would probably have to plant different berries from different plants in hopes she’d get something. But for now she would enjoy some of it’s tasty goodness and she had a feeling the batch she had now was not going to last her to her new home.

<style>
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]
”Yes, it is metal. Where I come from there have been lots of hunters and warriors so metal was always in abundance. First I melted it and then using some heavy metal rods that I borrowed from the forging man I was able to twist them as I pleased. The colors are actually painted on so every so often I have to replace it. I don’t mind though.” He smiled as he finished speaking. Mihael looked up at Saqui as she began speaking again, telling Mihael about her berries. He thought it was a little funny that she loved these berries so. Yet he was no one to judge, and he did not, it was nice to see someone love something so much.

”That sounds like a fantastic idea, I hadn’t thought about planting anything. Now that I’m all settled in I suppose I could start a garden. Hah I wonder if I’m any good at it.” He laughed at the thought, he was honestly interested in pursuing this garden idea but he was unsure that he could actually manage to keep something like a plant alive. He was good at fixing things; not necessarily bringing things into the world.
[html]

WC: 251 OOC: erf I forgot what we had planned for these two to do lolol

She listened with enough interest but that was as far as it went. She was polite enough to tell him; “It must take a lot of skill to make them. You are lucky to have such a skill. I do know how to weave myself.” She said admitting. It was the only thing she knew how to do that required making. She did want to learn how to work a loom itself but she worked with reeds to make baskets, but she had yet to learn much more than that. The thought of making cloth was ideal to the woman. Cloth warmed metal was cold. She would not say that though as she believed the man to be a cold one.

She could tell he too was being polite about the berries though she thought he was enthusiastic enough. She smiled a bit at his comment of making a garden all his own. “Gardens are very helpful and a good way to calm one down... though I suppose it’s different for everyone.” She said with a smile still etched on her face. She would have more than just the sweet sweet berries in her own garden. In fact the berries in her hand were a bush so they weren’t much for a garden other than fencing it in a way, but she had not plans for it to be IN her garden, though she had plans for that when the new spring came to her.

<style>
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]