Fill the Air
[html]
OOC: Set a few weeks after her return from Casa. Smile / +000

Confident was one word that could be used to describe the silver Delta from New Dawn. Things were changing, some for the better and others for the worse but at least she was learning how to be an important member of the pack. Now that Taliesin had filled her with knowledge on midwifery and the canine's of Casa taught her what she needed to know about fighting, she felt like she was reaching her peak as a pack member. The silver woman sat by one of the streams that ran through New Dawn with her legs folded under her. Her hands were out in front of her motioning again and again what she would do when a pup came into the world. It was a happy thought thinking of being one of the first to handle a new and fragile life. She was more than determined to become good at what she'd chosen to do.

Fayne hummed to herself some songs she'd heard her pack mates sing as she continued to practice. There wasn't much she could do to practice her midwifery. Hands on experience was the only thing that would make her good at it. But, pups weren't exactly an abundance in New Dawn. Hopefully, sometime soon they would be and she'd be there when they were born.

Once Fayne finished her lessons she let herself fall backwards onto the grassy forest floor. Emerald eyes gazed up through the trees as the leaves moved in the gentle breeze and the light peered through the forest giants and twinkled down on her. The sun that passed through reflected brightly on her metallic pelt lending her some inviting warmth as she lay there. As she stared through the trees, she started to doze off. The sounds of the forest lulled her into a light sleep, a comfortable sleep knowing she was within the safety of her home. Her dreams were light and easily interrupted by the chirping birds and rushing water, but were vivid and somehow magical. Fayne had always been prone to magical dreams, her imagination was huge and went wild as she slept. A smile was splayed on her face and her arms and legs were sprawled out soaking up the sunlight.

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fayneflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fayneflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
table by Nat - textures courtesy of 3-sisters-stock

[/html]
[html]
OOC junk goes here.

The male had been waiting for his dapple babe to return, he had been very lonely and worried about her so badly while she was away from him. The male knew there was so much out there that could hurt her, and she was strong, but was she strong enough to deal with anything that would come at her, a bear, a cougar...or any other large prey. That was what the silver male worried about, more than anything else.

Doing one of the border checks the male thought, no he knew that he smelt her in the pack again. A stupid smile spread across his face as he lowered his nose down to the ground following that scent. That scent that made him happy, mad and scared all at the same time. The male’s feet couldn’t move fast enough, he wanted to hold her and worship her, and welcome her back into the pack lands, and back into the family. The male moved to her, seeing her laid out taking in the sun, Noah stood there, watching her. She was the best thing to ever come into his life and once day, he swore he would show her that.

Falling down upon his knee the male took a hand as he kissed it. ”Oh Fair Lady from a lady from a lady, far far away. Tell me if some monster has laid a kiss upon your lip? Or claimed your heart?” He was actually joking around, but yet worried that if she had found someone else to love while she was away in the other pack lands. Maybe it was a good thing that other than through the eyes of the leaders they were a mate, and had not made that psychical agreement yet, that he would take care of her for the rest of the life that they share. The male couldn’t stand to think that another male had found their way into her heart.

<style type="text/css">
.vcnoah2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#353749;}
.vcnoah2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vcnoah2 {margin:0 auto; width:398px; background-color:#dfe0e4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... etitbe.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #353749; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 4px 4px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#07071d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 329
by: Vannah[/html]
[html]
OOC / +000

The slender woman's plush tail flicked lightly and her ears twitched as she had pleasant dreams. The birds and other earthly noises seemed to chime into her dreams, her awareness partially tapped into her surroundings even as she slept. Though she heard footsteps coming towards her, she wasn't threatened and payed no heed to them letting her dreams play through. It wasn't a very exciting dream, but it was colorful and vibrant. She played in her beloved meadow surrounded by flowers of the most bright and unimaginable colors. The river that ran through the meadow ran a shining bright blue like the color of her mate's eyes. His scent filled her nose and he was factored into her dream, sitting there with her in the meadow. It was only when someone took her hand that her eyes peeled open heavy with sleep to see her handsome devil of a mate knelt by her side placing a tender kiss on her hand. A bright smile crept lazily onto her maw as she stretched with her other arm and yawned. I almost thought you were a dream. But, it seems it's even better than that because you're really here.

He spoke and she giggled lightly shaking her head as she rolled over onto her side propping her head up on her arm as she stared up at him. The only monster that will ever lay a kiss upon these lips kneels before me. But I'm afraid he isn't a monster at all and he has claimed my heart, so much so that there is no room for any other man. Fayne then sat up and scooted close to him placing a hand on his bent knee. Her tail picked up as she thought about all that had happened while she was gone. There was a lot to tell him. I learned a lot while I stayed in Casa. I can certainly defend myself and with practice I'll be a good fighter. Her face lit up and she leaned closer to him. Oh! I also had some time to go to Cercatori D'Arte where I called for your brother. He taught me the basics on midwifery and was very kind. He welcomed me with open arms and spoke fondly of you. She couldn't stop the flow of words from her mouth, her thoughts loose form her few minutes of sleep. It was strange over there though, frightening at first. But Palaydrian helped me through it, she's wonderful. Tharin came as well though he didn't enter the borders. I understand that though. She was filled with energy and light. The woman stood to her knees and kissed the stormy man on the cheek before sitting back down. I'm happy to see you, I missed you. I can't tell you how good it feels to be back in New Dawn lands.

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

WC:625+ - OOC blah would go here

Everything about the lady that was the owner of the hand was like a painting done by one of the most talented painters ever to walk this earth. The Sawtooth monster looked over her and watched her; she had left him for a trek across the lands, and she was home and safe. What she learned was nothing that he cared about, but if she learned what she wanted t while she was gone then Noah would be happy. All he really cared about was that she was back and she was safe. That was all that mattered.

Seeing her eyes open, the greenest of green eyes, there had never in his life been anything that nature could show him that was the same green. Her eyes where a rich deep green, much like the deep green of the Summer trees, full of life and healthy, but her own eyes were much deeper shade, which meant she was far more healthier and more alive than anything else. Fayne words always where sweet, more than once Noah had wonder if she had a mean bone in her body with how nice she was to everyone and everything. ”It’s my honor to make you happy, my Queen.” He sighed wishfully as he held onto her paw, again bringing it to his mouth putting his lips to her hand.

Hearing her address him as the monster, was not something that hurt him, he knew his looks where awful, and he knew that the temper that came along with it was something of what the story tales tells what a monster would. A monster was quick to temper, cold hearted, and everything along those lines. Then when she admitted that she had no room in her heart of another lover, the male felt like a brick was taken off his chest. ”I believe I have met not only the sweetest of Goddess out there, but the most attractive. “ The silver Subord whispered to his beloved.

Noah pushed the smile on his face, when she spoke of Taliesin. The white littermate who was always favored above him within the eyes of Deuce. Noah hated that, and hated everything about that, and of course in a way he resented Taliesin, but could not hate him, he was his brother. The colorless male had been there during the abuse that Lucifer had done to them as pups. Taliesin, did not come out without his bottle wombs either. ”Oh?” Really what could Noah say about her running into his brother, the one male that understood the pain Noah was suffering from Lucifer, and also his archenemy.

Her touches warmed him and excited him; the male had wanted to bed her so badly since the day he laid his Sapphire eye upon her. However he would wait till she was ready, he would not be like his father and take what he wanted, whenever he wanted. He would wait for her heat, and for her to willingly flag her tail to him before he would make this mate ship official in all of the worlds eyes. ”You’d better watch where you touch my pretty Goddess, I have wanted to make you mine since the day I have meet you. I am not going to be my father and take you, I will wait till your ready!” The male moved to sit behind her, putting a leg on either side of her the male pulled her into him, as he pushed her hair over to the one side, laying tender and soft nips on her shoulder. Pulling back the male rubbed her back softly while they set there. ”Tell me oh lovely one, what all did you see while you where away from me?”

Image courtesy of SantiMB .@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_Noa1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_Noa1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_Noa1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e8cf88; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_Noa1 {background-color:#636d55; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/64kmT.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:248px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_Noa1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

Table by: Kitty[/html]
[html]
OOC / +000

Fayne wasn't used to being treated like a princess, but she loved it and Noah was her charming and handsome prince capable of sweeping her off of her wolfish feet. The silver Delta could feel a blush developing under her fur as he addressed her as a queen and kissed her hand like one too. Her smile grew and head lowered shyly. She played along with him in the forest. And I shall do the same, my handsome king. Her hand raised her brush against his face and down to his shoulder before she withdrew it gracefully again.

Noah quickly changed her from a queen to a goddess and her smile brightened for a moment. He saw her in so many ways and it seemed his imagination was just as big as hers. They really didn't know much about each other, but whenever she discovered something about her stormy giant she loved him more. It was a spark in the beginning, but as time went by it was growing into a wildfire. Something she never though she'd have. Fayne felt so lucky to have him. Fayne chuckled lightly again, having fun with all of Noah's compliments. It seems I got lucky as well to have captured such a kind god's heart. You take my breath away. She meant it and looked directly into his eyes as she spoke.

Fayne didn't know anything about Noah's relationship with Taliesin, but from what she saw and heard they seemed to get along well. Taliesin had been kind and hadn't spoken a single foul word of Noah. The stormy man didn't say anything when she spoke of him though, but she thought nothing of it. Noah spoke of his father whom she hadn't heard much about, but from what she'd heard already he was a bad person. Her ears flicked back momentarily until she regained her former smile and enthusiasm. She wasn't going to change the subject to a potentially bad one. Fayne tuned in on his his other words about how he wanted her and she scooted closer to him still, daring him with her touch. Her hand traveled further up his thigh and stopped on the side of his hip as her muzzle came close to his. I appreciate that Noah. But, what if I cannot wait any longer? You see, I may have been oblivious before but now that you are my mate and I am yours, I am tempted to test our boundaries. She placed a kiss on his cheek and then he moved to sit behind her. She leaned into him taking a deep breath.

Noah's touch was gentle and sent a shiver down her spine. Her body reacted slightly to his lips against her skin, her head falling to the side and shoulders moving slowly. She couldn't help but release a loud happy sigh. It was so surprising how tender he could be. Like the day she met him, if she hadn't talked to him she would have thought him the complete opposite. But, he turned out to be a gentlemen and ended up winning her heart. He asked about Casa and she reminisced for a second. Then her voice filled the air, excited and full of energy. Like I said, it was frightening. There were Luperci walking around on two legs with clothes, armor, and weapons dangling from there bodies. Like humans, though by the end of the trip I didn't see them that way. She laughed. I spent every night huddled under my covers like a scared child. I'm lucky Palaydrian was there, she held Tharin and I together. When we finally learned how to fight from Neela, Lorenzo, and Adelle I saw them fight. It was like a dance and now I can dance. She giggled. It wasn't really a dance, but it seemed as such in her eyes. Fayne looked over her shoulder as she leaned her head back. Have you been there? You said you knew Jazper, he was very welcoming. A kind man.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 341 :: Out of Character text.

The male would never wish to bring her any harm, he wanted to be the one that knew how to make her fall into his arms, with one sweet tender kiss. He didn’t mind having that power over her. In fact...he wanted that power over her. He craved to have that much power over her. There was a fine line between lover, and needy for her body. The male did not want to dance too close to that line, in fact he wanted to stay on the line of a lover for the rest of their lives.

Leaning into her, holding her the male lifted his muzzle. Whispering into her dark hued ears. ”Then allow me to please you, that way all the sprites around here can hear you call out your humble servants name” The male offered, as he ran a his muzzle though her hair rubbing his maw on the back of her jaw bone.

”I am glad my goddess had the wonderful company of our brother and sisters to make her feel somewhat more at home...Even though they stand upon all two and carry the human weapons, I know Jazper’s heart is in the right place.” He whispered softly to her, as his only hand brush her hair off her back as he softly rubbed her back and shoulders. There was an unspoken heat between them, one that he saw with all of the other lovers in these lands. Something about New Dawn made the members fall into a deep lustful, and yet passionate love.

”Ah I went there once, when I had a horrid stutter. To tell Jazper that our father was dead. I think between the three of us, Jazper took it the hardest. I think father favorited his black non changing coat.” Noah stated matter of factly. The male wanted something that only she could give him. The male was far to side track to hold back the small information about his blood bond throughout the lands.

<style type="text/css">
.hctsnoah b {font-weight:bold; color:#6287b3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#2f332d 1px 1px 2px;}
.hctsnoah p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.hctsnoah p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.hctsnoah .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#6287b3; text-shadow:#2f332d 1px 1px 2px;}
.hctsnoah p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hctsnoah {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#4e4f48; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Xg3Qf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2f332d; padding:470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f8796; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by:Raze
[/html]