A cool breeze, a hot heart
[html]

WC :: +407

OOC ::

He had not slept that night. For the first time since Zana’s disappearance, he had truly missed her presence next to him on the bed of pelts. He had sat up on that bed, in the dark, for hours, just listening to the soft breaths of his children as they slept on their cot nearby. Where was Zana? He was worried, he was angry, his heart was filled with sorrow. Then, sometime when the sky was just beginning to light, he got up and crept quietly into the adjoining room.

Timori was quick to wake; he had always been a light sleeper, and he sat up as soon as Helotes entered, Helotes, what is it? He whispered. Helotes raised a hand and whispered, I need to go look for her Timori. I won’t be gone long, but… I just have to look. He stood there then, silently. Timori’s eyes flashed eerily in the low light before he answered, I understand Helotes, go; I’ll look after the kids. He understood his friend’s pain, and would not object to be asked to watched after his children.

Helotes nodded and slipped back into his room just as silently as before. He gathered his things to him; his wolf skin shoulder piece, his spear, tied back his hair. Before he left, he touched his sleeping babes gently on the head and they squirmed in their sleep at his touch.

The Hydra was quick to exit the mansion and went into the stables. Yegua and Potra woke instantly, and Potra pranced about in expectancy, but Yegua was still; she knew the look on Helotes’ face and she muttered to him that she knew they were going. He took her, and Potra looked longingly as they went. Helotes mounted and trotted her quietly until they were a ways away from the mansion, and then he drove her into a run that took him quickly beyond Inferni’s boarders.

Helotes followed his instincts; he truly had no knowledge of which direction Zana had taken; her scent had already faded by the time he had truly realized her absence. So he headed towards the mountains, perhaps she had stolen away there for solitude. He road Yegua until the sun had risen, and the rocky foothills rose up above them. He had dismounted then, and told her to wait for him where he would leave her, and into the mountains he went, looking for his lost mate.

<style>
.rattlotes b {letter-spacing:.05em; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 1px;}
.rattlotes t {font-style:italic; letter-spacing:.05em; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 1px;}
.rattlotes p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; text-indent:25px;}
.rattlotes .ooc { margin:auto; text-align:center;}
.rattlotes {width:500px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/e6r6A.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:georgia;}
.rattlotes p b:before {content: open-quote}
.rattlotes p b:after {content: close-quote}
</style>[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +00 OOC ::

Aeron still felt bad from when Wrait and Val came all the way to Anathema. She wanted to go and see wraith at the very least not like any of the times she had gone she had seen her. She always seemed to run into members she didn't know or didn't care for. She haad left Inferni thought of going home and now well now it was all to late wasn't it.

She had slowly made her way through the mountain's forest and the golden coyote couldn't help but sigh. She was so sorry for the way things were going with her family and her daughter was angry and Pride seemed to be going her own way too. Though Aeron still worked to groom the child to take over for her one day. She just didn't know what she was doing.

Aeron moved slower as she smelt a scent that was wafting near her. She wondered why one of the infernian Coyotes were out this far. Normally she found them much closer to home then out here. But maybe food a scarce for them or this member was a little bored with all the day to day grind. She smiled as she looked up to her crow then back.

the coy female moved on she would soon come face to face with the other. Not that it mattered to her much. She felt her cloak russle a bit. Wafting the scent of blood from her clothing to her nose. Oh that was so sad. The smell just made her itch to kill someone. Maybe this poor fool could be a better toy then the fox she had killed.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]

WC :: +274

Helotes found himself in a sparse forest on an incline, the trek was difficult and he moved slowly, all his senses trained on any form of canine activity. Beside some old scat and markings there was not much here, and nothing that pointed to Zana. He could already feel his heart and interest dropping and he started thinking that he was a fool for having tried looking for her in the first place. With a sigh, Helotes sat down and propped himself up against a tree for a breather, panting lightly in the now warming morning air.

His dark, satellite dish like ears flicked and spun despite his eyes being nearly closed; he knew it was important to keep his wits about him, especially in the territory outside of Inferni. In fact, this is the first time he had been outside the borders in a long, long time, and he had to admit he was just a bit on edge.

Suddenly, a strange yet subdued rustling caught his ear and he became immediately alert, opened his umber eyes wide and looking in the direction of the sound, becoming still as a stone. His nose twitched as he sifted through each smell that came to him; one stood out amongst the others; blood. Helotes fur stood on end; he was being hunted. He quickly unstrapped the spear from his back and his ears shot back against his skull nervously as his usually grinning face twisted into a snarl; he let forth a threatening growl, Come out. He demanded. Somewhere in that brush was someone considering his death, and he was not going to die now.

<style>
.rattlotes t {font-style:italic; letter-spacing:.05em; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 1px;}
.rattlotes {width:500px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/e6r6A.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:georgia;}
</style>[/html]
Aeron had to admit that she really did want to kill something else. Though she knew something told her that she should look before she lept. There was more then just her life on the line she was one of three leaders and she had to act as such. Though she had to admit playing with her own kind pulled at her and made her want to have a little bit of fun. Once she had only sought for women but Io had shown her the need for men.

She smiled as she leaned against the tree. She heard the man shift and she stood there engulfed in her dark cloak. She laughed lightly out load as he spoke. ah ah ah you'll get more flies with honey then vinegar She teased golden eyes cast to the sky. Who did he think he was she just didn't show herself for anyone besides this was a lot more fun.

She moved lightly to another tree. She wasn't trying to be all to sneaky but more like playing games with him. She had no weapons out but she was the bringer of death or had been once. She smiled standing still once again waiting to see what he was going to do.
[html]

WC :: +302

Instead of an attack, or a retreat, like Helotes had hoped his display would bring, instead he heard feminine laughter. His ears pulled forward and his snarl faded into a scowl as the woman’s voice, rang out through the trees. She didn’t make herself known yet, but her words were teasing and sarcastic. Still, now that Helotes knew that he was up against a woman, one who was choosing to keep herself hidden, he relaxed just a bit more; he knew he could take on any woman face to face without much trouble.

Oh? He said gruffly, his throat thick with what remained of the growl, I attracted you, didn’t I? Little horse fly… He saw a quick shift of shadows amongst the trees; it must be her. He couldn’t see her eyes, so he knew she wasn’t looking at him, so like a snake he slithered closer to where he had seen her shadow. He smelled her now, she smelled strongly of Anathema, but also of Inferni; it was confusing. There! A golden paw resting on the ground at the base of a conifer; he struck like a viper.

Helotes flipped to the other side of the tree and grabbed the arms of the cloaked woman, pinned them back against the trunk and pressing his much larger frame against hers, trapping her between bark and fur. He face came close to hers; umber eyes met gold. This woman had seen battle, it was written on her body in long scars, but that did not take away from her feminine allure. Helotes suddenly found the adrenaline that had warm his blood now turning into a different heat; but he suppressed it; he was not that man anymore, he would never take a woman like that again. Who are you? he said darkly.

<style>
</style>[/html]
Aeron had to admit that this was a rather fun use of her time. She was not sure how well this game would go it could end up either way. though for some reson that didn't really bother the Atheed very much. She was finally distressing fully she huffed as she stood there a smile on her face. She could almost not hear him move of he was so good. this would make the games all the more fun.

As she was going to look to make a move she felt a hand grab her. Shock was written on her golden face. She gave a bit of a smile as she looked at him. I think myself to be more of a bee then a fly. She smirked a little more as she could feel his breath falling on to her.

Well lets see, I'm a very important lady. But it looks like I've caught a Lykoi spawn. She teased white teeth flashing in a smile. I can tell by the demon red blaze on your pretty little face She teased a bit more. The funny part was she wasn't sure who he was because he must have come after she left. She was in the beginning of heat the scent not extremely strong but it was toying with her a bit causing her to not really shy far from his grasp. Though maybe that also had to do with the blood flowing through him. She wanted it Shaking her head a bit she forced her hood off. Scars fully visible to him not like it mattered but she cared not.
[html]

WC :: +315

His capture of the fly did not seem to faze her, and for some reason this pleased him. She recognized his familial markings immediately and called him out for what he was, a Lykoi. She shook off the hood of her cloak them, revealing a blond streaked with silver mane and more scars. She said she was a very important woman, and his stern face was immediately replaced with a grin, An Anathemian leader perhaps? I had heard they had let a coyote among their higher echelon. He released her then, since they seemed to be past their prior escapade, And you’re right, He turned his arm put a hand below the chaos star tattoo, I’m Helotes Lykoi, Hydra of Inferni. And your name, queen bee? The grin never left his face, and his eyes trailed up and down the woman’s body. She was strong, but the scars showed that she had lost some fights, but he had respect for a woman who could hold her own.

The slight scent on this woman was not lost on Helotes, but he was glad it was not stronger than it was, otherwise he might have not had the strength to stop himself earlier. Now that Zana was gone, and he had satisfied any chance of finding her, his heart could mend. His body though, and his hormones, had never been damaged, and this woman in her prime as the cusp of heat was a wonderful thing to be around. Helotes knew his manners though, and he would remain calm until circumstances prompted him otherwise. But for now, he could harmlessly flirt, Your scars trace exquisite lines on your body, your majesty. I’m tempted to run my claws through them. his voice was sultry, and he made sure to say that line in such a way that it could come out either as an invitation, or a threat.

<style>
</style>[/html]
Aeron smiled a bit more when he mentioned anathema. So he wasn't as dumb as she thought him to be well that made this game all the more fun an infernian who didn't want to rip her heart out right then and there shocked her a bit. She figured he to would think her a traitor to the race. Your a smart boy i'm the Atheed of Anathema third in command. She poke holding her head slightly higher with dignity.

Aeron smiled of she should just give him her name. Aeron Ganesa, so Helotes why haven't you threatened my life yet I'm so used to it. She teased a bit more. Though she was kinda serious in a sense too she was rather used to it Vesper giving her a look, Her own daughter and even Val. She smiled a bit those scars held so much history. she chuckled I'm not sure I'd like that all to much. she spoke moving half an inch away from him. did you do that star yourself or did grammy Kae do it for you? She asked golden eyes glistened with tease.
[html]

WC :: +268

So it seemed she was not going to play his game yet, she was having way to much fun with her own. Fair enough, he would play, he was a patient man. When she lifted herself a little higher and called herself third in command Helotes couldn’t help but laugh, Ah, and you are looking at the third in command of Inferni, so, forgive me if I am not impressed. Though, he was, slightly; at least he knew now this woman was not to be trifled with, lest he incur the wrath of a near neighbor.

She gave her name, Aeron Ganesa, and he had to admit he did not remember hearing it before. But, she was a coyote, and that meant she most likely had ties in Inferni, so when she asked why he hadn’t threatened her life he was a bit puzzled, Besides sneaking up on me and being a smart ass, you haven’t given me a reason to kill you, unless you know something I don’t? He raised an eyebrow at her quizzically; what a strange thing for her to say.

Aeron asked if he had given himself the tattoo or if it had been Kaena; a fair question, for it was Kaena who had marked nearly all the Inferni Lykoi’s, he of course being one of the few exceptions, No, my father, Kerberos, gave it to me upon my first shift, I did not live in Inferni then. He was glad his father had done it though, it was one of the few things from his childhood he could look back on with pride.

<style>
</style>[/html]
Aeron nodded as she listened to Helotes speak. So he was a Lykoi but one who was not raised in the netting of inferni. Then why travel to get tangled in the netting? why had she traveled so far to be apart of it? that was a good question something she wasn't sure even she could answer. She huffed as she looked at him. I take it all the ranks above you are vacant. I know how Inferni works. I lived there once. I was once a Hydra She spoke looking to him. she smirked a bit. The difference in us though is I'm a leader your a soldier She teased moving closer to him. She liked his looks it had to admit that she almost urged to be around the strong coyotes of inferni.

I'm a traitor dear boy I ditched you to live with wolves. How horrible am I even my own daughter thinks I'm scum She said smiling a bit. She had to admit that she was glad to find someone who didn't seem to snarl at her for not being in inferni. Aeron looked at him as she leaned back against the tree hands behind her back golden eyes glistening. She didn't mind playing games after all she wouldn't mind having his kids if they looked as stunning as him.
[html]

WC :: +331

Helotes flicked an ear when she mentioned that the only reason he was third in command was because there was no one in the handful of ranks between him, Myrika and Vesper; was she trying to insult him? He wasn't sure, and so, he did not react to her statement at all. Instead, he became intrigued when she mentioned that she had once been the Hydra in Inferni. He wondered why he had never heard of or met her before, but his question was soon answered by her next sentence.

Like Sage, she had left Inferni for greener pastures it seemed, but just like Helotes’ anger towards Sage had faded to near nothing, he felt no animosity towards Aeron for her decision. He understood why it was considered traitorous to leave the clan, but many had done so and come back with no problem in the past; his ex-mate for example; though he wasn’t sure if Zana was to return again if she would be accepted as she had been before.

Helotes raised a hand and swatted at nothing in a gesture signifying the unimportance of Aeron’s speech, I know Ezekiel was like that, but now with Myrika as leader, I’m sure they won’t care. Sometimes you have to do what’s right for yourself, before the clan, and I’m certainly not one to blame you for that. He gave her a slightly cheesy grin, Besides, all the relationships in Inferni are so screwed and twisted that they are beyond recognition. He laughed then, not even knowing himself how true those words were.

Sliding up beside her, comfortable with her presence now, Helotes lowered his voice, I think it’s nice that you came to see your children, even if they despise you. I came out here looking for the mother of my young pups, but she’s abandoned us it seems. He smiled in spite of the nature of his words, I guess family comes first for only a few of us, eh?

<style>
</style>[/html]
Aeron smiled as she looked at the man. It was so funny to her she tried to be a good parent and she tried to do things that would make her a good parent. She closed her eyes and sighed she really wasn't a good parent she really needed to find a better thing to do then walk to and fro from Inferni. She opened her golden eyes and looked at Helotes and smiled.

i'm not sure that I'm a very good parent I left them in Inferni Aeron said as she huffed. She looked at him. Anyhow so I'm sorry about your mate. I wish i could help. She said as she looking at him her eyes moving to meet his he really was a looker and she couldn't help but think how happy Charm would be with children. Though maybe that wasn't what she really wanted. Maybe Aeron was selfish looking to build a family maybe she didn't belong in Anathema Maybe she belonged in Inferni but she left there it wasn't her home.

Maybe I could ease your pain. She said flashing him a smile that edged on a tease.
[html]

WC :: +311

He looked at the golden woman with interest as she stated she wasn’t a good parent, that she had left her children in Inferni. He did not see this as a fault of hers, but rather a noble decision; she had left her children in good hands while she herself was banished, rather than take them with her into the unknown. Sure it had cost her a good relationship with her pups, but beside that everything seemed to have turned out fine for her, and them. Helotes could not recall seeing any Inferni youths in peril or being mistreated, and he assumed hers were among them.

As to her comment on Zana, all the Hydra could do was sigh, Yeah, it’s alright. No sense crying about it. Though he had cried, when he had first realized. But as a father he could not afford to show weakness in front of his children. They had asked where their mother had gone, and he had not lied to them; she had left them; but it would be alright, they still had each other. Surprisingly, the children had been alright with that explanation, and had carried on as if nothing was different. Helotes was lucky Zana had left after they had already been weaned.

Aeron’s next sentence nearly made Helotes fall over; had she just offered herself to him? Oh how quickly the game changed, so quickly it nearly gave the dark male whiplash; his only recovery was to laugh heartily, as if she had been joking, but he could see in her face that she was more than serious. He calmed, Are you asking me to make love to you under the stars? Because it could be arranged. He was only partially joking himself with that statement; perhaps her just beginning to develop heat scent was more powerful than he had originally thought.

<style>
</style>[/html]