[M] O' Father, O' Father, Where art Thou
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]

Started it, figured this could be the talk on his Marijuana 'addiction' and getting another female pregnant and he'd like to talk about a co-rank, and his father's thoughts on him joining the brotherhood :3

Word Count → 000

Aro laid down in the field, his faithful deer at his side, the young growing buck's head was on the large brawny shouldered man's stomach. His eyes watched the clouds go by lazily. His thoughts on trying to go with the flow of the day, however, even he should know that impossibly. There wasn't much protecting to do since the cougars were taken down, and his back was little sore so he might as well let this day be for siesta. Aro's hand came down to rest on Buck's head, his other hand plucking the remains of his joint of his mouth and tossing it knowing the grass was too wet to catch. He wasn't out there, he was just mellowed today. It was the best he could do for now. The tuxedo man was very aware that he was starting to lean on being high anymore since his news with Eclipse, but he did his best just to keep it to a small joint when he felt overwhelmed.

He couldn't believe he was going to be a father, let alone a father to two litters. He wasn't at all going to tell Sidra about the second, when she found out about the first things almost got out of hand. He couldn't handle that...and the stress of it all was getting to him. Almost every cloud looked like a puppy, and he just ended up closing his eyes and petting Buck between the antler buds. What am I going to do...I can't bare keeping a secret from my girlfriend.... he snorted a laugh girlfriend...I can't even believe I have one of those.. Aro needed to talk to his father, there was so much to talk about! He had wanted to talk to him long before all this commotion, but there never seemed to be anytime in his father's schedule for him.

Aro rose into a sitting position. He wished he at least had mother, even if they never seemed to see eye to eye. His eyes looked to the deer, "Cosa devo fare?" His words came out in a perfect italian accent. He was almost amazed that he spoke in his mother's native tongue, but he wasn't. When Aro was overwhelmed he found he went to that language. He'd spoken it for months overseas and so now it was stuck in him when he was stressed, and sometimes when he was really angry. He knew he had to catch himself a few times with Sidra and his fight. She wouldn't have understood a word he had said. He wiped his face with his large hands then stood up. He couldn't lay around all day, even if he told himself he'd take it easy. In truth, Aro needed to spar. He needed to get out this bad energy and stress somehow, and swinging a sword always did it.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC:

WC: 300+

A lot was going on in the Sole’s life, and it affected the pack as a result. He was at a loss, Skye was pregnant. How would that affect their relationship? The relationship of the packs? He had assured her that he would be there for both her and the pups, act as a father and come around as much as he dare for a leader with his own pack to run. Fenris, he needed help. How was he going to tell his family, his packmates….Aly? A ping in his heart indicated a pulling of a sensitive string. There was no doubt in his mind he wanted to be part of the pup’s lives so he would have to man up and tell his loved ones that he had messed up, but it was a sensitive topic and he wasn’t quite sure when he would break the news.

A familiar scent wafted into his nose on the edge of the warm breeze ruffling through the trees and the father swallowed the lump in his throat, turning his body towards the source. Maybe one at a time might be a good way to go about things? His heavy feet carried him towards the open field where Aro and his pet lay, his son’s face clearly marking his confusion. Without announcing his presence he wandered over and took a seat in the grass with a thump. “Well…what’s troubling you son?” He had always tried to ensure his children could talk to him but with leading the pack he now had many more responsibilities than he had when they were younger. It hurt him that his time was spread so thin but Casa was here to stay and he would be the Sole for as long as his members deemed him fit.

[/html]
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

The sound of footsteps had his ears flickering. He could tell another approached him, and luckily it was no woman, or a woman in heat. Aro didn't need anymore trouble on his hands. A grin did spread over his muzzle as he sensed just who it was. His father, the man he wished company of for months now. The man plopped himself right next to Aro, on the other side of Buck. Aro's eyes eased open to the sky of clouds before looking over to his father who seemed to have sensed the frustration and pain within the air. He took a deep sigh before speaking, "Well...I've managed to let my....umm..brutish urges get me into trouble. I'm going to be a father to two different litters of pups. " He just let it out there. "...that's the main thing...and I've managed to make a relationship with a female that is neither of these women...when she found out she was furious. I mean...furious!" He sighed again, "I've never planned to be a father anytime soon...I know better and yet...it happened. Let alone..I never wanted to be tied down...granted I'm really not...but the girl, Sidra, asked for me to be...sort of steady." He paused and looked over to his father, "The girl I didn't get pregnant. She's the one who wants me to only see her...I think. I mean, she was rather upset, but I didn't agree to go steady with her, just date her..." This was stupid! Really, perhaps he should have gotten all this in writing from Sidra. See what she wanted, but his mind was way more focused on the fact he has two completely different female's pregnant. "Oh...and Sidra only knows of Eclipse...not Adriana..or whatever her name is. The girl within the pack didn't care if I was involved because I guess I'm not the only male she slept with...it's a hot mess..I'm more focused on Eclipse because she knows for sure that I'm the father..." His ears went back as he looked to the clouds, hand still on buck as the deer's head remained on the Marino's stomach.

He huffed as it felt like a load was just lifted from him. The clouds no longer danced with puppies. That was a good thing....right?

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC:

WC: 500+

The father had not expected what can from his eldest son’s mouth. Aro had been a very happy and normal child, filled with his father’s curiosity and his mothers will. And although Aro was clearly a grown man, the Sun King would always look at him and remember the little rambunctious duo the eldest siblings had been. Two litters? The mere thought of his son sleeping around made his stomach turn. As he continued his tale Jazper’s jaw clenched and his mind steadily reminded himself to wait, be patient, and breath. At the mention of Sidra’s name his brows raised a bit shocked. So Aro and Sidra were a thing? Or at least an attempted thing. It didn’t surprise the Sole that a girl of Sidra’s age would want a steady relationship, it seemed like it was always the males who wanted a fling while the females craved a partner in life.

Patterned black and white turned to look at him, blue eyes meeting his lighting watch. The more Aro spoke the more the father wanted to grumble, had he not learned anything from him? Had he really failed so much at teaching his son the ways of a women? But as his boy’s ears flattened and he looked up to the sky the father found himself wishing he could help him, wishing he could take all his troubles away as he had done when he was a kid. Only now Aro was a grown man and his fears and worries were real, not invisible monsters daddy could chase off.

“Well son….” He broke the silence. “You and I both have things to sort out.” He sighed. The only difference between father and son was that Jazper only had one girl pregnant and he hadn’t told the other that he wanted to be wit her. “You need to step up and take responsibility for any pup that comes from you messing around.” The statement was obvious to Jazper, who had stepped up and taken Ghita on as a mate when she became pregnant with Aro and Sophia. “And you best talk to Sidra. Most girls want something more stable than casual son. You’d be wise to tread with caution.” Leaning back on the grass he looked up to the sky and let out a deep breath.

“As for me I’ve got something on my chest as well.” Swallowing he got it over with, “Skye, the leader of the Artisans, is a very dear friend of mine, anyway we had a moment of weakness and spent the night together and now she’s carrying your siblings.” It was the most elegant way he could put it. Before his son could say anything he continued, “I know, I know, I messed up. But Fenris be damned if I don’t see those kids regularly. Only real problem is I think I’m falling for someone in the pack Aro.” It was a huge load to put onto his son but Aro had always been calmer than his younger brothers and Jazper needed to tell his kids what was going on, and there was simply no way around it now.

[/html]
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

He let his father talk, taking in his advice...but his father didn't speak anything the black and white male didn't already know or believe was the right thing to do. "...that had been my plan...I am taking responsibility of it all, dad...I wouldn't do anything less." He then listened to what else his dad had to say. He grinned knowing that was what he would have to do. He needed to tread cautiously now. He wasn't wanting to settle down. He had too much more to do before he was ready to be like his brothers. Who already seemed to have women tied onto them. Enzo with Juliet. Tony with Neela. There wasn't anything wrong with being tied down, it just wasn't in Aro's deck to want that. But he had to admit...Sidra did snare him. The woman was passionate, strong, sexy, and easy to talk to. But he could find nearly the same qualities in another woman. Still...there was something about her that caught him, and if he did think about it....truly thought about it, he didn't want to share Sidra. He didn't mind sharing the other women.

"...yeah...I will be more careful...it is just, most that I had came across seemed to understand I wasn't going to have a serious relationship with them...they seemed to understand that it was most likely just a one time deal..." His eyes looked over again to his father. Then the man went on about his problem. His situation.

Aro's ears perked with intent, taking it what was going on with his dad. Aro was at first upset, it was hard to picture his father with anyone but his mother. To now know that Skye, the leader of the Artisans was carrying his siblings...and it wasn't their mother. Aro wanted to bristle, but kept himself calm and just soaked and gnawed on the information. Then his father spoke of being interested in another within the pack. Aro's ears went back as he thought through his emotions. Tried to figure out how he really felt about this. After a moment of silence Aro figured it out, "..You know, I'm glad you've finally found someone you like, someone you might actually be able to love, truly love." It was true, wholeheartedly true. Aro was happy for his father, he was just upset that things took their course with his mother like that. It was hard, but he couldn't let his sadness ruin something good for his dad. "As for Skye, maybe this woman you like would be okay with it. Maybe she could get past it. Does she know you're falling for her?" Aro tried to think of who his father spent a lot of time with. Who did he like? Aro didn't meddle into his father's life much. He knew the man was busy and let him do his thing, while he himself went about.

Aro was okay with having half-siblings. It would be nice to watch another batch of Knights grow up....he would have to visit them..

<style>

</style>
[/html]