Frenemies
Raoth knew that Aro was close to Sidra. And he didn't like it. His blood boiled when he thought of the time they were spending together, thinking about how close they were. He shouldn't care. After all, he was just a slave, while the wolf was the master. He could do whatever he wished. It was Raoth's job to make sure that Aro was safe, and that was it. Period. Why he felt so antsy thinking about it was beyond him. Leaving the house Aro lived in behind Raoth headed to the back.

He was careful to remain within hearing distance of Aro. Any move that the wolf made, the coyote would be aware of, and go with him. It was a hard loyalty, one that Aro doubted would ever be rewarded. His attempts at stopping himself always fell flat unfortunately. Even when he ran away, Raoth turned back and returned. Growling he hit a nearby tree, frame tense. Why? It wasn't like anything would ever come of his devotion.
[html]

Word Count: :: Out of Character text

Sidra was doing nothing more than relaxing. Her stomach was full from a meal she'd caught in the morning and now she was tired, sprawled out underneath the shade of a tree letting the gentle sound of leave being pushed in the wind lull her to sleep. An attractive smile built on her tired lips as she dreamt about the obsidian knight who was stealing her heart away and keeping it to herself. Generally her dreams about him were naughty ones, the charming asshole seemed to cause those kind of dreams. A pleasant growl rumbled from her lips as she dreamt but was suddely awoken by the sound of something hitting a tree nearby and her eyes shuttered open and body sat up and erected, looking around to see where it had come from.

Wiping the sleep from her eyes, Sidra stood up and shook out her coat, running her fingers through her hair. Eyes narrowed in a curious gaze she followed the direction where the sound came from and Roath's scent filled her nose. She smiled when she saw him but he didn't look very happy. Sidra approached, relaxed to ease the shy man. A hand raised to wave at him as she came close. Hey Roath! What is it you're doing out here hmm? She recalled the sound she'd heard and the angry look on his face. I was taking a nap and I heard you. Is everything alright? You look upset. An ear twitched back and a small amount of worry filled her eyes. A hand came to press down the mane like fur on the back of her neck, messed up from being pressed again the rough bark of a tree.

<style>
.TriAn25txt-box {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LfFva.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:103px; height:52px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.TriAn25txt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.TriAn25txt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.TriAn25txt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.TriAn25txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.TriAn25txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.TriAn25txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]
He pulled his fist back, looking at it. There were callouses across his knuckles from the strikes he had sent out. The coyote was a fighter, scrapping away at first when he fought alone, then trained and refined to control his violent nature. There wasn't any blood from his strike, one of many others similar to it that had toughened his skin. Grumbling he relaxed his fist and thought about what he might want to do for the next while. He couldn't go too far. Hunting? No, there was plenty of food. Training? Not without wanting to kill someone.

The slave was still mulling through it when a voice caught his attention. Tensing he looked over his shoulder. Just perfect. The one hybrid he wanted to avoid, and she comes over to talk to him. What was he doing? He was just trying to figure that out, and decide on that. He didn't have an answer for her yet. Shrugging he turned around the rest of the way, leaning against the tree he'd hit. Measuring her appearance Raoth managed to not bear his teeth. Easy to see why Aro liked her. She had a strong lean frame, similar to his in how they were built. Shaking his head he looked off. There was nothing he wanted to discuss with her.
[html]

Word Count ? 310 :: Out of Character text

The reaction she got from Roath wasn't exactly the one she was expecting and she raised a brow as she neared him dropping her raised hand to her side slowly. She crossed her hands over her chest as she watched the normally shy man shrug at her question. Sigh sighed. Sidra didn't appreciate the look he was giving her, she didn't know why he was looking at her that way either. Her head tilted to the side involuntarily and she huffed. He shook his head from side to side confirming that he wasn't upset, but his face still said otherwise. Okay, well if you say so. She was tempted to question him further but by the looks of things he wasn't going to spill the beans anyways.

Sidra came closer and looked around nonchalantly not quite sure what to talk about with the man. Might as well ask him by he's acting so snobby. So uh...what's up with the attitude? You look like you're not happy to see me and if you're not upset then what's up with that? Her brow raised in curiosity for his answer. There really was no reason for him to be upset with her, he was one of the few men she treated kindly because of his past. That was one thing the two could relate to, both of their pasts being very similar. Plus, they had Aro in common. Roath was close to Aro and so was she, in a different, more intimate way. Sidra kicked her foot onto the ground picking up some loose rocks and fumbling them with her luperci toes intently eyeing Roath as she pondered his reason for being so upset.

<style>
.TriAn25txt-box {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LfFva.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:103px; height:52px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.TriAn25txt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.TriAn25txt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.TriAn25txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]
She closed up, crossing her arms across her body. Her features seemed a little confused over the matter. Raoth normally was fairly aloof with others. He had no interest in getting close to them, and reacted negatively to attempts to drawing him out. Even Aro had experienced him snapping more than once, and he was willing to do anything for his master. It was just how it was. He watched the expressions flit across her face, more subtle than his own emotions. There was no other way for him to communicate after all.

Was she really going to pursue this? Raoth looked at her in surprise, wondering why she was doing this. There was no reason to talk to him really. It was pretty stunning when she hit the nail on the head. The very problem that Raoth was in denial over, and she hit on it. Luckily he could not talk. He had a very good excuse for avoiding complex conversations. Opening his mouth he revealed his tongueless state, waiting for her reaction.
[html]

Sidra knew why she wanted to be close to Roath, but it was clear that he didn't want to be close to her by the way he acted. It kind of hurt her just a little that he didn't want to be but after what he'd been through she understood. After she'd left the traffickers she had trouble opening up to anyone. Xander had been on the sharp side of that dagger. He was the first male she trusted and learned to love, like a friend, after she got out of there. Before that everyone was her enemy except for the women she went through those rough times with. Sidra took a deep breath and relaxed herself letting her hands drop to her side where they hung uselessly. She needed to be less touchy.

The leopard spotted woman raised her brow when he opened his mouth to reveal the missing tongue. She knew well that he couldn't speak, but she also knew that she could find answered from him by his reactions. He could at least try to be friendly with her and talk. I didn't forget about that. You don't need words to talk Roath, it's all over your face. She chuckled and then took a step closer. I know you don't know me very well, but I'd like to change that. I'll tell you anything about myself if you want, you don't have to say a word. She gleamed over at him hoping he'd let her tell her story. Maybe he'd see her in a better light. She hadn't told anyone about it, ever, he'd be the first one. Not even Aro knew. Well, he knew that she'd been abused but he didn't know the details. Roath was a safe person to tell because he couldn't pass on her story, though that's not why she wanted to tell him.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
The arms dropped down to her side, some of the tension easing from her. She was one incredible female, able to make herself relax so. She had a lot of guts, facing up to him even with the highly insistent signals for her to leave him alone. There could be a chance that they were being missed, as he wasn't actually able to talk and tell her to buzz off. There was no disgust on her face as he showed the missing tongue, looking at him to say seriously?. There was not enough subtlety about him for her to miss the point he was trying to get across.

If it was all over his face, then why was she still talking with him? She could see that he wasn't interested. Glaring at her laughter he crossed his arms. So what if everyone could see what he was feeling? It wasn't like he was some weakling that was going to cry or anything! Sidra stepped closer, and Raoth's nerves shot up. What now? Her words were interesting, his ears pricking forwards in spite of himself. No, he didn't want to know anything about Sidra. Even if it was extremely interesting and worth listening to. Really.
[html]

Even though Roath was acting so standoffish to Sidra, she was much to stubborn to let him be. She had always been stubborn and wouldn't let him get away with acting such to her. She already thought him a friend, even if he didn't think the same, and she expected him to think the same of her. There really was no reason that she could see for him to be so rude to her. She was Aro's love, and more, and had been kind to him. Sidra stayed calm and tried to reason with him trying to turn things around. At least if he knew her story, he could see her in a different light. It wasn't a light that she liked to be seen in, but she made an exception for the tongueless man

She could see his curiosity peak when she offered to tell him about herself and her ears pressed forward as well. It seems she'd hit a soft spot on Roath's seemingly tough outer shell. She tried to hide the cocky grin that dared to crease on her lips and she nodded. It's only fair. I know about your past, right? You know nothing of me. Sidra took a deep breath, still slightly hesitant to tell Roath about herself, but she was willing. Well, you might as well sit down. Its going to be a long one. Sidra took her own advice and sat down crossed legged on the ground in front of him. Her eyes narrowed for a moment as she spoke. I just want you to know that I don't tell very many people about myself, so you're lucky. Not even Aro knows about me. Probably a strong statement, but she felt that anyone who heard about her truly was lucky simply because she didn't tell anyone.

I'm not nice to many men, your best bud Aro is lucky as well to have gotten so close to me. Anyways...it's because of my history with men. Her ears pasted to her head and her shoulders slumped as she continued. When I was little, I was stolen from my bed with my mother, by men I'd rather not talk about. But, they were traffickers. They forced us to do things someone as young as I was shouldn't have to do...things that if I were to refuse I would end up being beaten or drugged. I don't want to elaborate on what I was forced to do, but I was a slave to a man's desires and if I didn't cooperate I was beaten or drugged...sometimes...sometimes they violated me worse than that... She was starting to get emotional and didn't want to tell him, but she kept her head high and pressed on. I was a slave to them, along with many others...I can't tell you how many times I thought I was going to die because of the injuries I sustained. I'm lucky to be alive right now. My mom...she wasn't as lucky and they killed her, right in front of me. Those damn assholes!! She growled, the night playing in her mind vividly. She could feel tears welling behind her eyes, but she held them back. She was stronger than that. Sidra wasn't looking at Roath the whole time she spoke...the shame she had for her actions was overwhelming at times.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Well, Sidra knew what of his past Amy knew. Before that, no one knew. He would like it if others would stop giving him such pitying looks when they learned how he had lost his tongue. Yes, he couldn't speak, and yes, his life had been rough. He gave as good as he got though, and every time the world thought it had the coyote beaten down he sprang back, tougher than before. Given the chance to learn someone else's soft spot wasn't something he wanted to turn down. Something to put him on equal grounds with her. Even if he didn't like how close Aro was to her.

Raoth stared, waiting for her to lower herself with suspicion before taking a seat himself. Raoth worked on making himself comfortable, fidgeting around. It wasn't that the ground was uncomfortable, he just felt exposed under her gaze. At last he felt ready, and focused on what she was going to tell him. He would have laughed at her statement of being lucky, but the news that this was something Aro didn't know just made him feel even more uncomfortable. Did she really want to be friends with him? Despite how rude he was? How cold he'd been? He was lucky she didn't know why he didn't like her, as this put it all out of the way, forcing him to actually face who she was, more than just a rival.

The tale was a pretty horrible one. Raoth had never suffered anything like that. Dhiate had been the prostitute, and a willing one at that. More because he loved pleasing the mutt that kept them both trapped than anything else. To actually be forced, over and over again, was terrible. It sounded like the world had been harsh to both of them. Awkwardly Raoth reached out to touch Sidra, a fleeting jerky movement against her shoulder before he pulled back again. He shouldn't have been so harsh with her.
[html]

Roath finally sat down in front of her so she could start telling her story. The quiet man listened to her and she felt his eyes on her the whole time she spoke which made her feel nervous to be telling him. She just had to remind herself that he'd been a slave to that Amy woman and had gone through some of the same situations she had. That one fact made her feel a world better and open up to Roath. By the end of her story, the man didn't look angry anymore, more like an awkward sympathy as he reached out to touch her. She stayed still at his touch though he didn't appear to be comfortable reaching out to soothe her. But, she didn't want him to be sympathetic with her, she just wanted him to give her a chance so they could be friends. Her eyes narrowed she leaned forward at him snarling lightly. Just a remnant from her anger for the traffickers. Hey now. I told you cause I wanted you to give me a chance, instead of pushing me away constantly. No need for pity okay? She was on the brink of crying as she finished, but she not dare let a single tear fall.

The leopard woman sat back and propped herself up with her arms. Amethyst eyes gazed up through the trees as they lightly blew in the wind creating a soothing rustling sound and small whistles every now and then. It's okay now though. My dearest friend Kativa was with me through it all and we finally escaped. After that we traveled for a while, I learned how to read and write, to fight, to ride a horse. Now, I'm here and I have a pack to watch over me. It's a wonderful feeling knowing there is a family here to protect you. She wouldn't mention the parts in between where she basically prostituted herself off for alcohol and other valuable items and slept around for no good reason but for fun. That part of her was still there, no doubt, but she had no need to tap into it now.

Sidra had forgotten about the pack that was slung over her shoulder. Her ears perked when she remembered she had it with her and her hands immediately came to it bringing out her flask. A drink would be more than welcome right now. Tequila this time. She took a drink and it burned gratifyingly as she washed it down and took another swig right after. Then she looked to Roath and held out the flask. You're Aro's friend so you must've at least smoked before. Have you ever had a drink? It's wonderful. She pushed it at him again hoping he'd take some. Maybe he could forget about all the anger he had if he drank and they could actually get to know each other.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
The snarl brought Raoth out of the weakness that he'd wallowed in for a moment. The walls snapped back up, and he was dark again. Growling he stood up from where he'd been. Was that story just so she could snap at him, point out his vulnerabilities? He hadn't pitied her. He'd seen the similarities. Raoth was too aggressive though, responding to even the slightest hint of violence with a temper large enough to fit someone much larger.

Jealousy filled him as she continued to speak. Her life might be fine and dandy now. She might be able to move on and live this fantastic life. Him, though. He wasn't even chained, and yet was still a slave. He couldn't leave Aro, despite trying to. Raoth made up for it with his loyalty, trying to adjust to this life. It was hard though. Harder than he'd thought possible. Freedom was just a dream now. Offered to drink he took the bottle, chugging down as much as possible. It burned his throat, but he didn't care. The rage had returned, and he had to act tough.
[html]

The leopard woman was wrong to have snarled at Roath, and as soon as he reacted so did she curling back within herself and pressing her ears back slightly. Maybe he wasn't pitying her. Maybe he really was reacting the way she had wanted him to and simply seen all the things they have in common. Unfortunately for both of them, one of the similarities was their stubborn nature. Sidra refused to see anything other than what her mind told her to see. So if she saw Roath's sympathy as pity, then it was pity. Even so, he had calmed from his anger state after she told her story so she could work with that. Sidra stood up as well holding her hands out in front of her as if to surrender to him. It was an act she rarely did for anyone. But, for some reason, she really wanted to be close to Roath. Sorry! Geez. I didn't direct the growl at you. I swear. I'm just so pissed at those damn men. She was heated now, and a growl erupted form her. This time, she was careful to turn away from Roath. I wish I could tear them limb from limb. Teach them a lesson.

Sidra tried to calm down and closed her eyes for a moment taking a deep relaxing breath before opening them to look at Roath. I'm sorry though. I'm sure you understand the anger I feel, the same way I understand yours. Sidra never let a day pass when she didn't think about them. She was sure they'd be looking for her. At least now, she had a pack to back her up. Roath took the drink and hastily downed a large portion. Sidra's eyes widened at the sight of him gulping it down like water and she was tempted to pull the flask from his hands and stop him from drinking all her booze. But she stayed put until he was finished. Damn Roath...it's not water you know. You're definitely going to be feeling that soon. She smiled and shook her head at him. Looks as though they had the liquor in common as well. Sidra motioned for him to give the flask and if he refused she would take it from his hands. He hadn't drank all of it and there was still enough left for her to feel its sweet calming effects. She took another swig. Hope you can handle your booze. She chuckled, entertained that he would drink with her.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
The submissive behavior meant nothing to the coyote, believing that she was just waiting for a chance to uncurl. Though Hadley and Raoth had never met more than in brief moments, their training was similar, and even with opposite temperaments reacted in similar ways. He watched her, waiting for what she might do now. The growl broke out, the rage in Sidra's voice every bit as hot tempered and real as his own, snarling at the men that weren't there. He understood her feelings far too well.

He did understand her anger, but that didn't mean he was going to open up again. The suspicion had returned, Raoth eying her warily as she took the flask back. Feeling it soon? This wasn't going to turn out like that joint Aro smoked, was it? Where it made him feel really light headed? A sinking pit moved through his stomach. This was not going to end well. Keeping up a facade of not caring Raoth shrugged, acting like it was no big deal. He could handle it. That is, maybe if he focused hard enough.
[html]

The coyote was back to the way he was when they started this whole thing, with those nervous eyes and angered temperament. Great. She'd gone ahead and revealed her deepest darkest secret to him and after one measly growl they were back to square one. Well, not completely. He knew that they were alike now. Hopefully that would be enough to start a friendship between them. Roath was now a ticking time bomb after swishing down more than half of her flask of tequila...tequila!! That wasn't exactly the best liquor to down like water either. Who knew how he would be when the alcohol kicked in. Sidra was curious to see but at the same time a bit frightened. He had already proven to be on edge and easily angered, who knows what would happened when you paired him with alcohol. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea. Sidra would simply keep an eye on him and hope for the best, it was her fault after all.

Well, might as well make ourselves comfortable right? Relax okay? She walked past him and sat up against a tree, slowly sinking down until she was on the forest floor once again. The flask was brought up to her lips for yet another swig. If Roath was going to get drunk, so was she. Probably not the best idea but hey, he was a handful. What do we do now? We've drank basically this whole flask, probably going to get pretty drunk, so what should we do? The world is ours Roath. She was already starting to feel the effects of the liquor, slowly but surely it would take her over and she would be gone to her own happy place.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
He watched her move around, blinking as she seemed to blip for a moment and jump forwards to a tree. He flinched a little before settling down again, trying to push the soft edges of his mind away. He had to stay focused. He wasn't going to give in to whatever this was that was trying to grasp him. Drunk? He thought about that, remembering how his own father had drunk. Several cheerful canines that he'd met had done the same. It was popular enough, though Raoth had reviled them for their weakness to the drink. It looked like he'd be experiencing it for himself now.

Nodding he looked around, doing his best to focus. A general sway of his arm indicated towards the woods, and the slave pushed himself off his tree. He began to walk forwards, making sure to stay in reach of Aro's call. He didn't even have to think about doing so, just a subconscious part of his mind telling him when he had gone too far and to change directions. His gait was fairly smooth, despite the occasional tripping that came out from him. Why was this suddenly harder than he remembered?
[html]

Sidra gawked at Roath for a moment as he flinched by her walking past him. Yup, it was already kicking in. A wide satisfied grin spread across her lips as she looked up to him. This might actually turn out to be some fun. He was hard to deal with when sober, but maybe Roath would be a fun person to hang out with drunk. Roath raised an arm to point into the woods. What the hell was that supposed to mean? She flicked and ear and got up as he started to walk in that direction. The man seemed to trip every now and then indicating her that the alcohol had taken it's effects on her. She was slower to succumb to the liquor since her tolerance for it had grown, but she was getting there as well. She noticed the effects kicking in for her when she swayed to the side, hitting a tree which she pushed off of with her arm and continued walking.

The leopard woman tottered along, trotting up to Roath's side. She looked into the trees wondering where they were headed. We going somewhere special....or just gonna walk into the forest? She began to think of everything they might be doing. Are we hunting? Um...going for a swim? Hmmmm...I'm at loss here. She'd just have to wait to see where he was taking her. Though, his drunken mind may not know either.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Raoth grinned as Sidra bounced off a tree, looking as comical as he probably did, struggling to keep moving without his paws, which were suddenly all over the place, tripping on top of one another. The tipsy female managed to catch up with the coyote as he staggered through the woods. He wasn't really clear on what they were doing, just that he had a vague idea about them doing...something. Raoth was sure if they walked for long enough they would stumble across whatever that something was.

The questions passed through, Raoth weighing each option. He didn't want to hunt, he didn't actually know any places that were special, but swimming sounded nice. He nodded his head at that last suggestion, changing so they turned towards a creek. He couldn't actually swim very well, but doing such a thing in this new state of mind suddenly seemed like a brilliant idea. Besides, the water wasn't too deep. It would be fun!
[html]

Word Count ? 310 :: Sorry for the wait again. >.>

A smile came to the leopard woman's face as Roath nodded to her mention of swimming then changed his direction so they were heading straight for the creek. She wasn't going to wait to get there body full of energy and liquor. Sidra pranced around Roath and nudged him in the arm before taking off ahead of him. Last one there the prey!! She laughed and then ran through the trees nearly running into most of them but somehow she was able to clumsily tip to the side to avoid being wacked and knocked down. She wasn't about to be beaten by a coyote either. Sidra was fast, but probably not as fast as she would have been if she was sober. Her strides were long, but a bit clumsy as she continued forward.

Soon, she burst from the trees and the creek awaited, ready for her. She hadn't really been paying much attention to whether Roath was in front or behind her mostly focusing on not running into a tree and potentially injuring herself. Besides, it was the water that would be both of their prize and in her altered state of mind she didn't care who won or lost. Sidra wasted no time jumping into the water. She picked the deepest spot and plunged in, wading until she was waste deep in it. She dunked herself and let herself float under the water for a few minutes before coming back up. The crisp water felt amazing on her skin. When Roath got in, whether it be before or after her, she would start to splash him like a child would do hoping he wouldn't be upset by it. He had proven to be sensitive to most everything, but Sidra was the other way around and didn't think too much before she did something. She laughed while she did so enjoying the water and the alcohol in her system.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Raoth tipped a little at the nudge, frowning as he struggled to stay standing. He wasn't going to just fall over. The comment would have brought a loud yap from him, instead nothing but a flash of his teeth with air passing through his mouth. Breaking into a run Raoth found himself struggling much more, practically hugging one tree when he decided to collide with it. He wasn't going to give in, right behind Sidra as they raced through the trees. No surrender! Whatever had happened to him, it didn't mean he was going to give up.

Crashing head first into the creek he pushed himself up, wet head gazing around. His black hair clung in strings around his face, making Raoth look rather comical in his form, orange eyes wide with shock. Water splashed in his direction, the coyote blinking in surprise. He tried to raise his arms to ward it off, only to end up plunging himself right back in face first. Pushing out he spluttered, moving so that he was partly sitting. He sent waves back over towards her, trying to outdo her.
[html]

The clumsy pair reached the stream at almost the exact same time it seemed. Both of them had had a fairly difficult time getting here, though Sidra hadn't payed attention to Roath the whole way accept for one glance back. She saw him hugging a tree...what the hell did he think he was doing? She laughed and continued running, running into a tree then surprisingly gracefully spinning around it to avoid the impact.

Once she was in the water she turned to see Roath dive in and fall face first into the water. It brought loud cackles from her as she began to splash him, dunking under the water ever now and then. She looked so skinny and insignificant with the water pressing her pelt down to her skin but she didn't give a damn. It was simply too much fun to care about her appearance. Besides, Roath was a friend, or so she wished he was. She saw the shock in Roath's eyes as he came up, finally noticing just how cold the water was. The coyote fell over clumsily landing the same way he had upon entry and Sidra laughed harder, her laughter escalating to an almost uncontrollable state. She had to stop for a moment to grip her stomach before Roath started to splash her bringing her back tot he competition. Hey!! She squealed trying to make her splashes bigger and more effective, but his strategy was proving to be better.

Sidra sat back as well lifting her legs so she could kick with her paws. Her large luperci feet generated splashes that looked to be large. Soon she got tired and let herself fall back into the water, her head coming back up so she could laugh some more. She lifted her arms to cover herself from the mute's splashes while she yelped helplessly. Okay! Okay! You win. Your splashes are better than mine by far. Her drunken mind had her looking around the forest and then to Roath, a large toothy grin taking over her face. Good idea, very good idea. It was freezing, but her body didn't register. She was warm from the vodka, warm enough that she didn't start to shiver from the temperature.

<style>
</style>
[/html]