Kindling
[html]
WC: 272 OOC: She's readin Othello. Her baby bump is slightly showing and let me know what date you want this Smile

Eclipse was sitting out on her porch. She had much time to think and the knowledge that she was going to be a mother was sinking in every day. her life didn’t get any better with that thought, but so far it didn’t get any worse either. She was all cried out but sometimes she would cry here or there thinking about it, but she was beginning to feel she was excited. In a little over a months time she would have wriggling little infant pups to take care of. She doubted she was going to be the best mom mentally but she knew she would do everything she could for the puppies.

She sighed as she looked out over the landscape of the small town, and took out a book from the side of the chair she was sitting on. She had been reading the book for a few days, immersing herself whenever she was outside. It’s where the book stayed. It was something fictional, no facts about it at all and it was about humans of course.,... they were just as vain as wolves if not more it seemed. She had her feet propped up on a makeshift foot rest and one hand over her belly. Today was the first day she didn’t feel as depressed as she had since finding out her condition. She was immersed in the book and though it was a tragedy, it was good, and sometimes hard to follow, making her think harder in which took her mind off her own worries and wonder and question why the characters did what they did.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

Figured they could use the horses and place some fences down. WC:438

The male was staying around the pack lands, spending time catching up with his brother, and just learning about the lands, he was so thankful that the earth molten female had welcomed him into the pack, the male was also thankful for the offer for a spot to rest his head and allow his body to rest. The male would have to say for being so different from New Dawn, they seem to embrace the same heart that New Dawn had. Noah could see why these two packs were in the middest of a wonderful friendship. The silver male wasn’t sure if they were going to further the relationship into anything else, Noah would like it...jus so it wouldn’t be so odd to visit his brother.

Walking on two feet again, the male found it was odd to do once again. The male lifted his head picking up a scent of what was once a chipper little girl that walked with a pot. The male smiled, as he lifted his head. Her scent had changed much, but the male couldn’t wait to catch up with the child. ”Excess me Miss. I’m so hungry...this New Dawner is wondering if you would know where Uncle Noah would be able to grab a bite to eat?” The male eyes saw the swelling in her stomach. Noah secretly hoped that she had a mate that would help her with the raising of her children.

<style>
.noahgameooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.noahgame p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.noahgame b {color:#BF8B30; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em #BF8F30; letter-spacing:1px;}
.noahgame {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#8C5B1B; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:465px;}
.noahgameinner{background-color:#060705; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... oahtab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #261E0E; width:437px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
by: Lin[/html]
[html]
(--) WC: 221/ OOC:

She was getting bored of the book in her hands, and was stiffling a yawn when she noticed someone, then the man spoke to her and she jumped up, a huge grin on her face and she ran after him, skippin a step and throwing her arms around the man; Noah! Oh it is good to see you, but what are you doing here of all places!? Oh where are my manners, you do look hungry come in, I think I have some warm leftovers from earlier if you wish.” She said, she had a way of cooking meat, but lately it was broth so that if it came up it wouldn’t hurt her so much to let it pass up. She nearly bounced up the steps to the door, but that was as much as she could do, though she had plenty of energy she was already tired.

“It really is good to see you, how have you been? What have you been up to? Where do you live now?” It was so long since she saw Noah, before she left and then some. From the looks of him, he didn’t feel bad that she left Ichika at all, though who knew what others thought. She just hoped he would and did forgive her.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the wait! WC:357 +3

With a chuckle the male was so happy to see the child. Well she wasn’t a child any longer, the swelling in her stomach told the male all he needed, and maybe more than he wanted to know. Since, he still thought of her as that chipper little teenager with the pot on her head, bouncing up the path to greet him. She was one of the last wolves he had spoken to before he left for New Dawn. The male sighed softly with a twinkle in his eyes; his stub quickly went down to put an arm under her to spot her body as she was hugging him. ”Well Lass, I had business to take care of, and figured I had to check up on one of the cutest Ichika no Ho-en, I’ve ever laid eyes upon!” The male moved his arm as she slipped down, thanks to walking around on the three legs he had built up an amazing amount of upper body strength.

Noah had promised her that he would eat her food sometime…how his stomach would take to the meal was a different topic. He hadn’t partaken in human like food in quite some time. Since his joining New Dawn, his meals had been fresh kill, raw and all natural. The male just waited on the bright eyed child to return to him. Oh how he missed her. She was always a bright light that never seemed to be off. ”I moved down to New Dawn shortly after I saw you, I just couldn’t take being away from my mom. She’s not getting any younger.” The male confessed, it slightly broke his heart to think that the two did not have the relationship that he had hoped to achieve by moving there, but that was not something he would go about telling anyone. Zalen knew..but then again what didn’t Zalen know. ”How long ago did you leave?” The male wanted to know if she had been around when both leaders that had founded the pack left, or if she was much like him and wanted something that just wasn’t within the pack borders.

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#ccccee}
.noahuniverse .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#808080}
.noahuniverse b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#80a1bb; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse {margin:0 auto; width:446px; background-color:#1d1c1c; background-image:url(http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9269/noahtop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: shonar bangla; font-size:15px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
By Noelle
[/html]
[html]
(355)OOC: If you do not approve of the PP in any way let me know, I know i did a lil bit of it and if you wanna see her layout let me know I do have blueprints of her home ^^

Eclipse was very happy to see the man but she blushed and felt like a traitor when he said that, she looked away evasive to the comment, it was strange to be told that. She was only a pup after all, well a little older than that, but a pup nonetheless. She just shrugged and looked as innocent as possible. Noah spoke of moving to New Dawn, she knew of the place but had little interaction with it. His mother seemed to live there and she nodded figuring he was right in wanting to be with her. It made Eclipse wonder if she ever found her mother, would she too try to live with her in her last years of life. Somehow Eclipse couldn’t see herself doing that. Her mother already missed over a year of her own life after Conor left.

His question made her stop at her door and she looked away her ears flattened a little; “I ran off again, I was looking for family too...” She said, she didn’t finish though, she opened her door into her home. It was a bright place, though the hall was dark with no windows to it, but it was short and led straight to a brightly lit living room and kitchen. She motioned to the old dusty couch for him to sit and relax. Her food was prepared for carnivores in mind. She never cooked the meat thoroughly so there was much of the red much in between and that was what Eclipse favored herself. “I have more than enough for you and some for dinner too;” She said as she pulled out a clean plate to put in some of the still warm meat she was keeping warm in the hearth. She brought it to him and curled her feet under her. She hoped he would like it. There was the natural flavors of the grease of the own animal that was used to glaze over the meat iself, as well as other oils and she had rosemary and thyme mixed in. A good combination Eclipse thought.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]
[html]

---

It seemed that so much time had passed between the two, it was like they missed years upon years since the male had taken the time to stop within their own busy lives to just stop and talk. The male felt bad about not knowing who the father of the child was. Worse off Noah felt worse that he hadn’t been around to be that older father figure that she needed when she came into her first mating season. All of these things that a young lady such as her-self.

Following the lady into her house, the male closed the door behind them. as he walked a few steps behind her. ”Child you know I’m never the far if you ever need anything. I love you like you are my own child, and it pains me deeply that I wasn’t around to help you become the young lady that you are today.” The male told her as he eat the meal that she had provided for him. The male soon found the plate clean with a wipe of his maw with his forearm he licked his lip. ”My my lass. You're a very skilled little chief.”

Putting his arm down the male looked over at the bright eyed youth, ”So...tell me child, who is your mate?” The male pointed down at her small, but growing stomach. Using his maw to point towards her stomach.

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse2 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#b6b6ab}
.noahuniverse2 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#075682}
.noahuniverse2 b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#cc7d26; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse2 {margin:0 auto; width:421px; background-color:#0a0a04; background-image:url(http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/6123/noahtop2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
By Noelle
[/html]
[html]
(264) OOC:

Eclipse would have been better with Noah or even Saul as a father figure when she went into her first cycle as it was she nearly mated with one man and then a second successfully, which resulted in her pregnant form now. If she had gotten help understanding her feelings from those she knew, it would have been easier for her to just tell any man to get away from her.

Noahs’ comment made Eclipse smile a little and blush; “I appreciate it. Saul was there as much as he could have been he’s been more of a father than my own.” She said and watched him eat, it seemed to be favorable as he ate the whole thing and complimented her. She beamed happily as she took the dishes from him to put in the sink and returned to sit next to him. His question mad her cringe inwardly, her smile fell and she looked down at her little pregnant belly. Her hand went to it as though covering the puppies ears; “I do not have one... I um...” She blushed unbelieving she was telling him this, but he deserved to know, he was her friend no matter how long it had been since they saw each other; “I went into my first heat and I could not control myself I suppose....” She was not looking at him anymore, but looking down embarrassed at the fact she did not hold back. She felt like an easy wolf who would let any man into her bed.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]