First Impressions
((332)) ;u;

On the subject of his new life in Halifax, Harvey Butler really couldn't complain; he found a comfortable city that reminded him of home, had wandered about and met a few nice and informative individuals, and he'd even been given a place to stay.

Life, so far, was turning out better than he'd hoped.

The red merle aussie dog had first come to Nova Scotia in search of catharsis. For almost a year he'd been involved in ruthless activities, all to gain power. Stealing, lying, cold blood killings... Most were assisted with other members, of course, but he still got his hands dirty often.

A tragic event turned him around, but it, too, had it's side effects. He realized how weak he really was, how anger and greed could make a monster of somebody who used to be loved and cared for. But with that knowledge came his scaring, both physical, and emotional.

Harv had acquired serious anger issues, turning a social, flirtatious Brit into a swearing, violent brute.

Looking back now, the Australian shepherd could only shake his head in shame, degrading himself for what he'd allowed to corrupt him.

New life... That's what he wanted. And though he wasn't a religious man, he could only be blessed to have such as start as he'd had.

He sat up quickly, as he'd been resting on a rusty bus-stop bench, staring at the foggy sky as he recalled the troubles of his past. Harvey stretched some, standing up and running a hand through his coppery locks.

Bi-coloured eyes scanned over the area, more so he could figure out how far he'd wandered off, than for any other reason.

Good, ya know where ya are, ol' boy... He muttered to himself, Now, jus' gotta find me way back. With a nod, the merle luperci started on his way back to his temporary home.

He was farther away than he'd hoped, but it wasn't going to take him all day to get there, thankfully.
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Okay. I know my description is kind of weird but basically the road is like this -I and Itzal catches him in the center of the I and Itzal is on the - road.

Itzal had left Rio's house for the day. Since the night she had taken him home and invited him to stay he had mostly been in the house. The following morning when he had left to hunt for her had been the farthest he had gone since. But today he hadn't had a job to do, so he decided to get out. He still wasn't comfortable in the house yet. Sure Rio was nice and so far he hadn't seen head nor hair of the other guest. But still, being in such a social place still bothered him at times. In his travels before and after Nova Scota weren't very social. He rarely sat down with a group of people and talked. Usually when he did someone liked to start a fight. And then Itzal would be forced to do bad things. And he hated doing bad things because the more he did them the more Eztli enjoyed them. So being social wasn't actually Itzal's forte. But he was trying. Just like he always tried when he was in Nova Scota before. It usually worked out until he ran off and end up killing more people.

Itzal had been out in the streets today, getting lost in his thoughts and memories. His most recent memory was of his uncle. Itzal could still remember the sound of his bones. The screaming in his ears. And him and Eztli both laughing and smiling in union. It made Itzal shudder to think him and the monster inside of him could have both enjoyed it so much. It was dangerous for Itzal to remember things like that. He had a tendency to get lost in his thoughts and when he came out, he was usually even more messed up than before. So it was lucky for Itzal that as he was headed back to Rio's he heard the sound of someone else walking. He up ahead where his the road he was walking on meant another. There in front of him was someone else, walking in the direction Itzal had been about to turn. Itzal stopped for a moment, his hand going to the pouch that held his throwing knives and dagger by instinct. Then he realized what he was doing and sighed. He decided he didn't need the throwing knife in hand right now. He could always have it out and throw one fast enough that it wouldn't make a difference.

He increased his pace so he could catch the man in the center of the road. Itzal stopped when he was about 15 feet away and called out, "Hey there." He stayed where he was, waiting to get the mans attention. They were both headed the same way, But Itzal wanted to at least talk to this man before he would walk beside him on an empty road. Itzal was cautious and certainly no fool.

<style>
.Itzdevil p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Itzdevil b {font-family:verdana; color:#fefefe; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Itzdevil {background-color:#303030; font-family:'Times New Roman', times, serif; font-size:13px; color:#000000; line-height:14px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/28l88d2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000;}
.Itzdevil .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:350px; overflow:auto;}
.Itzdevil .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #190a24; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
[/html]
((301)) Alrighty, that makes sense~

He hadn't been paying any attention to anything around him, so when a stranger's voice called out, the red merle aussie dog couldn't help but to be startled some.

And he hated that.

Bloody 'ell, ya brute! Harvey yelped instantly, stopping his journey to turn to the source with a glare, Dontcha know be'er than t' jus' sneak up on somebo'y! Nearly gave me a heart attack, ya did!

Realizing his fit, he forced himself to shut his trap, taking in a deep breath and closing his eyes for a moment. His anger was quickly ignited, and it was something he was constantly trying to work on. He exhaled heavily and smiled, reopening his brown and blue eyes.

Eh, sorry 'bout tha', mate... Lose me temper sometimes. The Brit admitted. But ya did give me quite a scare. Nevah know what sort of people you're goin' t' run into 'round these parts, ya don't.

The ex-gangster looked around a bit before walking a bit closer, closing the space between them some so the conversation wouldn't be so awkward.

[b]'Ello. 'Aven't seen you 'round these parts... Ya new 'ere?[b] He asked curiously. Harvey Butler had always been a social male, especially after his time in London. There was nothing particularly shy or anti-social about the Australian shepherd (though some might prefer that he was after an encounter).

He scanned the other over, judging him. He didn't ever mean to wrongly accuse anybody of having a particular personality or anything, but usually appearance could tell a lot about character.

This stranger seemed a more serious type. Harvey wasn't especially frightened by him, but the dark canine gave the merle male the impression that he should probably not agitate him.

Harv smiled again, trying to be friendly, but also made sure to keep cautious.
[html]
Word Count :: 448 || Points: 3 XD

Itzal noticed the man's anger flare up and Itzal's own eyes narrowed some in respond. But he quickly corrected himself even though he found that he had to resist the urge to say something cold to the man. Itzal was someone who liked to play with others emotions when the opportunity presented itself. But he was trying to be more social and ticking people off was considered "anti-social" by some. So instead he just grinned at the man's snapping remark, watched him calm himself, and then apologize. Itzal shrugged, "It's fine. Sneaking is what I do so you weren't far off there. I guess I don't know better sometimes." Itzal smirked, appearing friendly and calm. But he was already looking the man over, noticing the many scars on his body as he approached.

Itzal could tell this man had seen his fair share of abuse. Itzal himself had seen and given his fair share. Itzal had to resist another urge to reach for a weapon as the other man moved even close. It felt like he was fighting off his very nature, which in a way he was. He was use to seeing everyone as a possible enemy. And his way still hadn't changed much. But that is why you are here again, he told himself, to make yourself change and relax.

Itzal sighed as another person asked him if he was new here, "I wouldn't say new. I've been here before. I have just arrived back into Nova Scotia so that is why you haven't seen me around. My name is Itzal Mr....?" Itzal explain then raised an eyebrow when he hinted at wanting to know the other man's name. "Of course you must not have been in the Area to long. I've meant others with Accents like yours. You aren't from here are you? You came over the ocean? Itzal didn't know accents to well but if you hear something enough you eventually learn what it is. And Itzal had meant his fair share of people outside of Nova Scotia with British accents. Though Itzal wasn't aware that the man's actual accent was cockney, he just knew it was from over the ocean.

Itzal wondered who this man really was. Something, probably his instincts, told him that this man hadn't always been so nice and easygoing. Something in the way the man's temper had flared and the scars covering his body made Itzal wonder if this man was really who seemed. Itzal thought it might be fun to pry into this man's head and see what his past held. But Itzal couldn't do that. Because he was to busy being trapped in his own past lately.

<style>
.Itzdevil p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Itzdevil b {font-family:verdana; color:#fefefe; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Itzdevil {background-color:#303030; font-family:'Times New Roman', times, serif; font-size:13px; color:#000000; line-height:14px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/28l88d2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000;}
.Itzdevil .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:350px; overflow:auto;}
.Itzdevil .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #190a24; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

((296)) - Thank you again for the tabllleee!

Harvey

Eh, I jus' guess after the sort of stuff i've been through meself, I can get a lil' jumpy. Nofin' t' worry ovah, though. Harvey muttered, shrugging off the subject of his being startled, and his fit of anger.

The other seemed a bit tense to the aussie dog. Perhaps he wasn't used to strangers hanging about? Or maybe his intentions weren't all too innocent. Either way, Harvey would be sure to keep a safe distance, and stand his ground, just in case things turned ugly.

He shrugged, Ah, well, it was jus' a curious question, it was. I 'aven't been 'ere too long meself... I thought i'd fancy gettin' t' know some "locals".

Harvey. The Brit smiled, Me name's Harvey Butler. Pleasure t' meetcha, Mr. Itzal, sir. Ya seem a kind enough bloke, so far, at least.

Everybody brought up the accent. But it was nothing that grew old to Harvey. He smirked, flattered, even. His Cockney mix of speech was something he himself even found interesting, because it certainly drew attention to him. When somebody noticed, he took it almost as a compliment, enjoying the curiosity of others about his person.

Right ya are, came from London, I did. East End. The red merle luperci nodded again. Traveled 'cross the big blue not all too long ago. I 'ave been stayin' 'round 'ere for the most part, but I do like t' wander off sometimes, explore the land and such. Somefink t' do, y'know.

He's stopped wandering off all too much after Rio had let him move in with her, but on occasion, he enjoyed heading out in search of new acquaintances, sights, and other points of interest.

So, ya stayin' 'round 'ere, too? Harvey asked, his tail wagging some. Or jus' comin' through?

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]
[html]

No problem. I'm just glad you like it so much. Smile

"Nice to meet you Mr.Harvey Butler. And I can be pleasant enough at times. Guess it just depends on my mood." And my mental state. The black hybrid thought to himself, knowing that when Eztli was in control, or close to being in control, he could be all to unpleasant. And a little dangerous. Okay, he amended maybe more than a little dangerous. More like very dangerous.But he shrugged off his inner rambling, because at the moment, he was in control, and he was going to be pleasant.

He smiled as Harvey explained that he had indeed come over the ocean very recently. Itzal wondered why the male had decided to come over to Nova Scotia and thought to ask him later. Itzal grinned when Harvey mentioned going out and exploring. He understood completely. "I like to wander too. I usually don't stay in any place for too long. Something I'm trying to change. It is about time I settled down in once place you know? I need to find a pack I can stay with. I've joined two others so far, and ended up leaving both. He grinned again, shaking his head, "Guess I kind of got a habit of running off to take care of stuff. What about you? Why'd you leave London?" He asked with a interested look in his eyes. He was always wanting to know more about people. Maybe because he believe information was power, or maybe it was just because he was nosey. Either way, he was constantly asking questions about others.

He nodded as Harvey asked if he was staying around here. "I had been just planning on passing through. You know, I showed up to remember some old memories. Then this nice female invited me to stay with her. I figured it wouldn't hurt to hang around for a week or two. Then head off and find another pack to call home. Hopefully for good this time. He didn't know where he would be going. He figured he might go back to Anathema, but he wasn't to sure if he wanted to go back to his old home. He would just have to wait and see.

<style>
.itzal-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-d04 b {color:#7DA4DE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itzal-d04 {background-color:#1E365A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#070F1A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

((309)) I love it! ;u;

Harvey

He smirked some. Well, I can understand tha' well enough, I can.

The outcome of a traumatic in his past was his troublesome anger issues. Most would call them mood swings, but in actuality, the irritation was simply an over-exaggerated result of a trigger event. He calmed down to quickly (most recently), because he was training himself to control his emotions better, for if he couldn't keep them in line, he considered himself weak and reckless.

Oh, of course! I like t' travel, sure, but I really find me fancyin' this place. He motioned around him, insinuating the ruined city of Halifax. Reminds me of 'ome. And somefin' 'bout it really jus'... I dunno, I feel a lot more comfortable 'ere than everwhere else, I guess.

Harv smiled, Really? I've been thinkin' 'bout joinin' a pack meself... If I can find the right one, tha' is... With a shrug, he dropped the pack subject. the question he'd dreaded was next in line to answer.

He grew uneasy, but tried to not let that show, at least not so obviously. Harvey had come to Nova Scotia to escape his past, not explain it. But, he didn't want to be rude... So something had to be said.

Eh, jus' wanted a fresh start, y'know. Troubles... Nice t' be able t' kinda... Toss me old worries away and get a second chance. The red merle male said with a forced smile. What he was saying was the truth... Maybe not the whole truth, but fact nonetheless.

Excited to move onto a new topic, the dog grinned more genuinely, amused by the coincidence.

Really now? Funny! A nice lil' bird did the same fin' for me, she did! Sort of a temporary 'ome till I can find meself me own place, or, like you, get involved in some sort of pack. Harvey nodded.

<style>
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]
[html]

Big Grin

Itzal could understand the need to control emotions. He had working to control his since Eztli had taken over the first time and gone on a murdering spree against anyone he could find. Ever since Itzal got control back he had forced himself to keep his emotions down so Eztli wouldn't be able to use them against him. Itzal was pretty good at it but he had a hard time sometimes. Anger wasn't hard, unless Itzal was provoked unexpectedly, like when Axelle shot a crossbow bolt by his head. Itzal could handle anger mostly but the real emotion he had trouble with was happiness and love. All the times he felt close to someone and started to love them, Eztli got to close to taking over.

It wasn't that Itzal was worried about Eztli hurting his loved ones, he wouldn't do that and risk Itzal getting control back. It was the fact that Eztli would hurt others, like Harvey here, and Itzal wouldn't be able to do anything about it. So that was why he had to be sure he had control over his emotions.

He looked around Halifax and smiled as Harvey mentioned fancying it and Itzal couldn't help but nod, "Yeah, Halifax is a hell of a place. I came here cause I had some good memories here. Plus chances are you can always find some place to stay in some of the buildings around here. So, it is the best place to stay if you are in town and without a pack. Itzal said looking around and remembering the times he had roamed the run down city.

Itzal laughed when Harvey mentioned finding the right pack, but it was a hollow laugh, "Just be careful where you go. I would suggest staying away from Inferni if I was you. You don't look like you have enough coyote in you. But I guess only you can decide which pack is right for you. Even I still don't know. And I've been in two already." This time Itzal did laugh for real, shaking his head some at himself. He couldn't give much advice.

Itzal looked at Harvey as he mentioned just wanting to be able to toss his troubles away. Itzal didn't say anything, he just looked at Harvey for a few seconds. Itzal knew that there was more below the surface, maybe it was his instincts, maybe just personal experience, but he knew there was. But Harvey had tried to get away from his past and Itzal didn't want to bring it back for him. So instead he just nodded and smiled, "Nice to be able to put it all behind you right? I guess that is what I'm trying for here." But the difference between Itzal and Harvey is that Itzal's troubled life followed him everyday and every night.

Itzal stopped when Harvey mentioned the same thing had happened to him. That is when Itzal remembered the night Rio had taken him home, she had mentioned that one of the people staying with her name was Harvey. Itzal looked at Harvey and smiled "Wait, you are staying with Rio aren't you? She mentioned a nice guy named Harvey staying with her. That is you isn't it? Itzal asked, grinning like a fool for making the connection. So he just sat there grinning like a fool and waiting for Harvey to confirm what he already knew.

<style>
.spiderit {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6/86912222.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 150px 0px; border-bottom:0px solid #000000;width:400px;}
.spiderit .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.spiderit .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.spiderit .oc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.spiderit p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.spiderit b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

((511)) ouo

Harvey

Emotional control was linked directly to ego for the red merle aussie dog. He wanted to be the epitome of a male; Harvey would strive to be a provider, somebody who was feared, able to protect, but also somebody to turn to when one felt weak and helpless. Showing fear himself was embarrassing to the Brit, and to be seen as needy or defenseless made him sick. Due to these high expectations for himself, Harv had to make sure he kept control of his feelings, not only to show that he was capable of doing so, but to also keep the more connotatively negative ones from erupting, and ruining his self image.

He was free to feel anger, but not in a way that he lost control, as he had in the past. He'd been a violent, aggressive brute, a mindless animal...

Love was acceptable, but being blind by it was not. Sadness was not to be shown, because he was a strong one, and would portray himself as such.

He could also be happy. Mirth was typically an appreciated emotion with a tendency to better one's reputation and attention, so it was quite alright with the bi-coloured luperci.

Well, 'opefully I'll be able t' make some good memories for meself 'ere. Harvey smiled, Tha' it is. Well stocked in items and plenty of 'ouses t' browse through. Even if ya can't find one in shape enough t' live in, ya can at least stop for a quick rest wif'out feelin' t' exposed.

It was strange to the Australian shepherd to hear the other laugh, because he seemed such a serious and to-the-point sort of fellow, but it wasn't anything he found displeasing. If anything, Harvey was comforted by the realization that this bloke could actually joke around as well.

Inferni, ya said? Nah, maet, no coyote blood for me. Pure Aussie Shepherd. He smiled, I'm askin' 'round still, gettin' a feel for each. Gettin' t' know some members, get some information and the like, I am.

A heavy sigh of relief was exhaled when the subject of his past was so easily dropped. He didn't care how obvious his tenseness on the topic was, he didn't want to talk about it, and was more than appreciative that he wasn't going to be questioned further, at least for now. Right ya are, mate. It may not be the best fin', t' run away from me problems, but it's workin' so far, and if it ain't broke, don't fix it, I says. The British canine nodded.

Rio, yes! Harvey grinned, Tha's 'er name, it is. Ya now 'er then, I'd assume? Hm. Well, then, I would 'ave t' say I am the "nice guy named Harvey" she'd be talkin' 'bout. The named amused him. It pleased him to know he was talked about positively by the female that had allowed him to live in her home. So, she must of let ya stay wif 'er as well, hm? Guess tha'd make us sort of roommates, wouldn't it! The red merle luperci laughed.

<style>
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]
[html]

I can't help thinking about this show I use to watch where they said coininkidink instead of coincidence. Lol

Itzal liked the Brit. Harvey spoke his mind and that was something Itzal kind of respected. Of course, Itzal liked a lot of people. That didn't mean he trusted them or would even feel bad about killing them. It just meant that he would think back on the conversations they had and smile instead of frown. That was just the way he worked, the way his life was. Everyone was a possible kill for him or Eztli. So Itzal just went through life expected to have to kill everyone he meant. It had worked so far, since he had killed a lot of people and the rest he was prepared to kill if the need should ever arise. So he just smiled and nodded Harvey mentioned making some good memories for himself. Itzal hoped the guy could, and he hoped he could do it without giving Itzal some reason to hurt him. "Of course the bad side to memories is that sometimes they can hurt to remember what you once had and have now lost." That was what Itzal had been doing lately. Remember Axelle, possible the only person he actually liked, maybe even had loved, enough not to kill. But now she was gone and Itzal had lost her. So it didn't really matter.

Itzal thought as the Aussie mentioned getting to know people and getting some information on the pack. It certainly seemed like a smart thing to do and Itzal didn't mind getting some information on packs, but he didn't actively seek it out usually. But this Aussie and Itzal were different in some ways, where as the Aussie had learned more about the packs and meant some people, Itzal just knew of the ones from when he was here before. And even those he knew mostly about Anathema and Inferni, his two old packs. "That is pretty smart. I'll probably just set out until I end up at one though. That is probably one of the reasons I've not found the right one for me. he laughed some, admitting that his lack of preparation was probably a problem. But still, it was the way he did things.

Itzal just nodded in agreement as the Shepherd talked about not fixing a broken thing. It seemed simple enough to Itzal, so he was in agreement. And he was happy to know that he was indeed right that this was the same Harvey that Rio had mentioned. "Yes, she is a nice girl. Found me out here in the middle of the night and took me home with her. We both use to be part of the same pack so she figured she could trust me. Silly girl had taken me back home before she even knew my name. I guess she just has a good heart like that. " He smiled, remembering how sweet, but kind of foolish, he had thought it was that Rio had taken him in. But at least he hadn't made her regret it yet. "Yeah, I guess it would. Though I've been sleeping on the spare couches since I arrived. Not that I can complain. They are better than some concrete or tile floor in some building around here. He shrugged, amused by the coincidence that had occurred. "I was actually just headed back that way when I bumped into you. Guess that explains why we were going the same way.

<style>
.itzal-d04 {background-color:#1E365A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#070F1A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

((606)) I've heard that, too, but can't remember from where. xD

Harvey

Ya really can't judge a book by it's cover...

Based on his first impression of the "stranger", Harvey would have found Itzal unquestionably serious with level of intimidation to match, and a sense of humour ranging in the negatives, completing the set to create a no-questions-asked apathetic being. But, instead, he found the dark male capable of holding an intelligent and amusing conversation, showing interested, and actually at least pretending to laugh at things that one may consider funny.

So, in short, Harv could grow to like the guy.

It wasn't like it was a hard position to reach, being appreciated by the ex-gangster, but, if liked well enough, one may possibly be safer when the canine lost control of his anger. He had been known to get violent during fits, but if a friend was able to console him, it made it pass by faster, and with less damage done.

Well, yeh... Of course, there is always tha'...The Brit shrugged, though his smile never even quivered, But ya can't jus' run away from takin' risks 'cause ya might make mistakes or get 'urt. Ya learn from the past, ya do, so it's wif ya no ma'er waht, but might as well take the lessons wif ya, not the pain, right? Easier t' get ovah, an' does less 'arm, it does. He rambled, voice trailing off as he stopped himself.

Well, mate, I'm not tryin' t' tell ya me idea is best thought out, simply statin' tha' it's pro'ly best if I go 'bout and talk t' members. I'm a pre'y social type, if ya couldn't tell, so whatevah pack I eventually get into will 'ave t' get used t' me chatterin', anyway... Harvey laughed softly, his tail wagging some behind him. But, good luck t' ya wif tha'. 'Ope ya find somefin' worth searchin' for.

The topic was brought back to Rio, the kind woman who'd not only seemed to let Harvey stay with her, but this man as well.

The Cockney canine shrugged, Eh, seems an alright lil' bird, she does. I was a bit concerned 'bout 'er jus' takin' people in like tha', but... He smirked, I 'ave a feelin' she can 'old 'er own. Caught meself a glimpse of tha' dagger she keeps 'bout. Pre'y piece, but wouldn't want t' find tha' in me back, y'know? Good heart can getcha in trouble if ya don't 'ave an iron will t' go along wif it, but seems the lil' lady's got the whole package.

Finally, his smile withered some, but more out of pity than anything else, The couch, huh? Must of ran out of rooms, she did... Well, I could offer ya mine, at least t' share, but... A somewhat uncomfortable laugh escaped the red merle male, hoping Itzal wasn't off-put by his yet unexplained suggestion, I don't know 'ow much ya'd enjoy the company of anovah bloke 'bout. Not sayin' I'd try anyfin', or stuff like tha'.... He was rambling now, running a hand quickly through his hair before giving another shrug, I was used t' bunkin' wif mates, y'know, but I know some people may find tha' a lil' unnervin', an all.

What he was getting at was offering a bed, even if to alternate between them, switching every other night from couch to bed for the two, but he hated to sound pushy, or a bit too homo-erotic...

Another more embarrassed laugh came from the canine, Well, if you're not t' put off by me inability t' word anyfin' wif'out soundin' like a nancy, I wouldn't mind 'avin' company 'eaded back 'ome...

He shrugged.Whatcha say, mate?

<style>
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]
[html]

Itzal had changed a lot in his brief stouts at Nova Scotia. He had once been what someone like Harvey would expect. He had always had a sense of humor and had always been a likeable guy, he knew. He had just never bother to let anyone see those sides of him. Sure, he had known how to appeal to people to get what he wanted but that had rarely ever had a shred of truth in it. He found it easier back then to kill if he didn't show any of his true self to anyone. The difference between him then and him now was that he had no problem killing even if he showed his true self. He had evolved, and now the possibility of letting others in to see different sides of him wasn't just a distant possibility.

The thing about Itzal was that his push to kill others for his own survival growing up did something to him. Someone couldn't just kill others like Itzal had and just come out of it unscathed. At least Itzal didn't think it was possible. They had to have some kind of defense mechanism against such a thing. And Itzal's defense mechanism both saved his sanity and cursed it forever. His mind broke off a piece of itself and created Eztli, Itzal's murderous monster that haunted his body. Itzal could kill without a problem because it didn't affect him, it affected Eztli. And it just made Eztli love the killing even more. So the only reason Itzal could kill so easily and without a second thought, was because a part of him loved it so much that the only reason it existed was to kill.

Itzal smiled as Harvey put a very wise point into words. Itzal had to resist the urge to clap as the Aussie made a point that he thought most grown luperci would do well to pay attention too. Even Itzal had to admit the dog made a very valid point. "You know, I'm not sure how many luperci I know that have ever told me anything that wise. You are a pretty wise guy Harvey." Itzal said, fully believing in giving credit where credit was due. He grinned and inclined his head to Harvey out of respect. He straightened his head back out and couldn't help but laugh some as he found himself actually being social around the other male. Itzal wasn't use to just willingly acting so casual but his days where Eztli didn't bother him were few and far between, so it was only to be expected he was a tiny bit happier now that the murderous bastard hadn't bothered him in a few days. But Itzal could never be sure how long that would last.

Itzal nodded as Harvey wish him luck in finding a pack, "The same to you." He said, hoping that the Aussie really did find a pack that suited him. Itzal smirked when the conversation about Rio came up. Itzal himself had seen her dagger but Harvey obviously wasn't very skilled in using a dagger as Itzal was. Itzal could tell from the way she held it and just her body language that she wasn't very experience with the weapon. "Yes, that little dagger made me worry for her. Not much it would do against some bigger boys. So I gave her something I had picked up in my travels. A special dagger. And I gave her some throwing knives and offered to teach her how to use them. I worry about her letting random people follow her home. If she had found me on a bad day," like a day Eztli was in control, He added to himself, "I hate to think what I would have done to her without thinking about it. He sighed, frowning slightly now as he remembered his meeting with Rio. He had been in complete control. But if he hadn't been, he doubted Rio could have fought off Eztli's ruthless assault.

Itzal saw the man's smile waver for a second and then listened to the red Aussie Shepherd offer to share his room, and then make a good hearted attempt at explaining the generous suggestion. Itzal couldn't help himself from smirking as the man rambled and somewhat fumbled through the explanation. Eventually Itzal couldn't handle hanging the man out to dry much longer and just chuckled, grinning, "It's okay Harvey. I believe that the offer was coming from a good heart. He grinned, hoping that he had at least calmed Harvey's nerves some. "I might take you up on that. But to be honest, I kind of like the couch. Gives me a chance to get out of the house at night without bothering anyone. Which was true. There had been nights he had snuck out Halifax to roam and wander. But another reason he hadn't jumped on Harvey's offer was because Itzal wasn't sure he trusted Harvey enough to put himself in such a vulnerable position. Itzal was very cautious, and knew that was one of the reasons he had stayed alive so long.

Itzal looked at Harvey and grinned "But just be aware, if I do take you up on your offer, just be sure you are serious about not trying anything. I like to sleep with plently of knives at my disposal, and I might cut off a finger or to in my mid sleep kind of state." Itzal laughed and he had intended to let Harvey know that he wasn't interested in males but still turn it into a joke. "Yeah, I wouldn't mind walking back with you. And even if I knew what nancy was, I"m sure you don't sound like one. Itzal started walking down the street Harvey had first been headed, leaving Harvey to follow him.

<style>
.itzal-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-tbl p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-tbl b {color:#E5F8DC; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#1F261B 2px 2px 2px; }
.itzal-tbl {background-color:#2F4424; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzalgift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A8DB8E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:243px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-tbl-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

((817)) Sorry about not getting to this yesterday, was tired beyond belief. Hopefully when I'm off this medicine, things will be back to normal. ;u;

Harvey

The cockney canine should have known appearances weren't always what they'd seemed. He'd learned that some saw him as threatening at first glance, with his scars and such. In actuality, Harvey was a laid-back, social, even comical (he at least attempted it) most of the time. When he lost his temper was when his aggressive, violent, ruthless personality made itself clear to those who'd irritated him, or any other object that triggered his inability to keep calm.

If he'd changed with his coming to Nova Scotia, it was certainly for the better; in London, he was involved in a gang that cared little for innocent civilians, seeing them merely as pawns, objects under their control when something of larger value could be gained. He was arrogant, egotistical (even more than now), and careless (in the most apathetic sense). A certain event changed him, and transformed the aussie male into a savage brute who trusted nobody, and would let nothing get in his way...

The mere thought of what he used to be sent shivers down the merle male's spine. He was ashamed of his past self, and wanted so badly to correct his behavior, for he knew that's what needed to be done, if he ever wanted to make a better life for himself.

Itzal's praise brought Harvey back to reality, and with a generous boost of confidence. Ah, well... Y'know... He shrugged, ravaging his attempt in being modest, I try. Ya learn a fin' or two when you've been through certain fin's... Events, places... Meetin' certain people... The like.

The other's laugh helped lure out his own expression of mirth, surprised with how comfortable he already felt around this individual. He wasn't quick to trust anybody, so he wouldn't let his guard down, but having the ability to have such a friendly and fun conversation was something the ex-gangster had missed.

Harvey had only seen the dagger being placed aside, and didn't care much about how she held it at the time he'd spotted it, he just knew it was there, and sharp. He figured he was probably able to put up a fair fight against somebody with such a weapon, as he'd found himself in plenty of knife fights before in London, but he also knew that you could never know.

Oh, well, yeh! Perfectly understandable, mate, tha's a good idea. The cockney dog nodded, You're right, she jus' let me right in as well, could be dangerous if she welcomes the wrong bloke, y'know. Good t' know you're keepin' out for the lil' bird. He smirked, Hey, an' if there's anyfin' ya need 'elp wif, jus' let me know, hm? Let's jus' say I've 'ad a bit of trainin' meself in the past, I did.

That was enough of his past talk. It was something he needed to let go of, not bright up. He mentioned it briefly, and that was it.

He was grateful that Itzal had understood his proposition, and even more appreciative that nothing was taken out of context. He sighed, relieved.

Suit yourself, mate, but the offer's always up... Harvey nodded, Jus' lemme know. I know I sure missed 'avin' a bed t' lay in, so personally I prefer it, but t' each 'is own, it is.

The Brit was honestly somewhat happy that his new acquaintance hadn't jumped on the oppurtunity of taking his bed, even just every other night, but he thought he'd at least be kind enough to offer. Rio had been generous enough to let them both live in her home, who as he to be so selfish as to not even suggest a sort of deal with his newly discovered "roommate"? But, makes sense. I like t' go out meself while it's still cool outside. Can't blame ya for wantin' time and space t' yourself, I can't.

He decided to joke back. Ah, well... May be 'ard controllin' meself, but... I'll try t' keep me 'ands t' meself. A smirk appeared on his face. Harv had found himself attracted to both genders, and despite him being more openly inviting to females, if he found a male that was fitting, he had no problem seeing himself in a same-sex relationship. Whatever worked out, he was fine with, but he was telling the truth when he said he wouldn't try anything on our toward Itzal. He may be open to anything relationship wise, but that didn't make him a rapist, and molestation wasn't on his agenda.

I gotcher warnin'. I promise, no worries 'bout me, mate. Harvey reassured his company. Nancy... Uhm... Gay bloke, queer, tha' sort of fin'. He meant nothing offensively, for he could see himself as such comfortably, but he knew his terms were sometimes confusing to those who'd never heard them in such context. An' great! I've always fancied company. Nice t' 'ave some one t' chat wif while we walk.

<style>
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]
[html]

It is cool, replies were slow for me that day anyway. What medicine are you on and why? And sorry, I know that this post is really sucky, it will be better next time.

He nodded his head in agreement to Harvey's comment about learning things as you go through life. Itzal had learned a thing or two in his time as well, so he didn't doubt Harvey's words at all. "I can relate to that. You learn a lot traveling like I did." He said as he thought of a few events that had left him with some well earned knowledge.

Itzal was surprised at how easy it was to joke and laugh with someone else. Itzal was usually more cut off than this but it was a welcomed sort of change. Without Eztli to bother him he found it a lot easier to converse with others. Maybe this is what his life would have been like if he weren't cursed with his evil side. Or maybe this was just a rare occasion where he could talk to someone without worry or wariness.

Itzal glanced in the direction the house lay and frowned, "Yeah. I worry about who she will invite in after one of us leaves. I'm going to make sure she can defend herself before I leave." He looked at Harvey and grinned, "Thanks, I'll keep that in mind." Itzal said, though Itzal could very much take care of himself, it was never smart to be rude to someone who offers you their services. So Itzal would keep in mind that Harvey had at least offered and if Itzal ever found himself in need of something he thought Harvey could provide he would certainly seek the Aussie out.

Itzal had really appreciated the Shepherds offer to share his room. And if Itzal wasn't so untrusting and careful he would have accepted. But sadly he was. "Thanks for the offer though. And if I change my mind I'll let you know. And yeah, I do like to just kind of clear my head." Itzal grinned as Harvey joked back at him, and Itzal couldn't help but reply back, "I know it might be hard, I am so desirable and all." Itzal was cocky at time, but he didn't truly believe he was so desirable people couldn't control themselves. Though he could be very desirable when he wanted to be but that was only for special conditions.

Itzal shook his head and smirked, "Nah, you aren't a nancy to me. I don't really care who you want to screw around with as long as it ain't with me." Itzal said with a smile and a shrug. He was walking down the road and glanced over his shoulder at Harvey, "So Harvey, what packs you considering?" Itzal asked with a raised eyebrow.

<style>
.spiderit {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6/86912222.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 150px 0px; border-bottom:0px solid #000000;width:400px;}
.spiderit .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.spiderit .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.spiderit b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

((546)) Sorry this is so late... ;u; -dies-

Harvey

Well, ya sure learn a lot less if ya jus' stay put in one place, y'know. Might as well jus' 'ide out under a rock. 'Sides, gets borin' after a while, sittin' 'round in the same place all the bloody time... Harvey shrugged. He was rambling at this point, but he thought it was at least acceptable, seeing they were still on the subject.

The cockney canine was typically care-free and social, so being able to joke about wasn't too shocking, considering his personality, but Harv was surprised to finally have found another individual that he could talk so freely with. Perhaps they both had kept things locked up, and just decided to release their rants and rambles when they realized the other would listen and respond. Either way, it wasn't anything Harvey would deny enjoying.

He shrugged, Well, I figure if she so freely lets us in, who else could find themselves through tha' door, right? I mean... I'm not sayin' we're scary blokes, or nofin', but if I was jus' a lil' ird livin' on me own like miss Rio... I pro'ly wouldn't be so willin' t' invite strangers into me 'ome. the merle male laughed some, Though, I won't deny, I am glad tha' she let me stay... It's nice t' 'ave some place t' go, sleep... Rest up, it is.

During his time as a gangster, the aussie dog had learned to take care of himself. Through numerous gang-related feuds and territorial knife fights, he'd learned a thing or two about defense and hitting some one where it hurts. After his accident, he'd only grown more violent, stronger and ruthless... He was trying his best to keep that side under control, of course, as he started his life over, but he also wasn't going to let himself get killed when he could easily manage.

Yeh, I understand. Harvey smiled, giving a gentle nod. It was just an offer, and either way, it really didn't effect him greatly. The other's retort to his mock flirting was humourous, however, and a soft chuckle escaped the merle dog. Yeh, ya don't 'ave t' tell me twice, I can see tha' quite well meself, I can. He smirked. True, Itzal wasn't hard on the eyes... Harvey could find appeal in most anybody's appearance, but he wasn't going to lie to himself and say that this dark canine with him wasn't attractive. But, that by no means meant he was seriously considering trying anything unwanted, or even imagining any sort of relationship. He could control himself, and as of now, just being able to talk in such a friendly manner to Itzal was fine enough to ease any urges (for as a male without activity for such a long time, he did still have needs).

It was clear. Gotcha, mate, trust me, I don't mess 'round wif nobody who ain't willin'. He stretched, releasing a tired yawn before he could answer the other's question. Hm. Packs? Dunno... Maybe Vinatta? Seems a nice enough place... Harv mumbled. He had thought about joining one, yes, but he hadn't exactly thought about which. The cockney aussie dog would have to talk to somebody from the packs, he figured, somebody who could answer questions and give advice. He smiled, and shrugged.

<style>
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]
[html]

-revives- It is totally fine, lol!

Itzal agreed with the other male wholeheartedly. Itzal always felt weird, staying in one place for two long. It wasn't as bad now but when he first arrived at Nova Scotia he had more trouble. When he joined his first pack, Inferni, he never even claimed himself a true den, he just wandered around and slept where ever he was when the need hit him. He didn't like how vulnerable it made him feel. And he got bored of seeing the same place so much. eventually, when he got to Anathema, he claimed himself an actual den. And after the time when he stayed in his den for days and weeks, he went out exploring more. Itzal was just someone who by nature moved and it was hard trying to change a person's own nature. But he was changing, maybe a bit slow for his liking, but at least it was something.

Itzal couldn't help but grin as the two of them worried about the little female. "I guess we will just have to trust her judgement of character. She said she was down to two packs that she wanted to join, so hopefully she won't be inviting strangers in for too much longer. " Itzal said, looking in the direction the house lay. "I'm grateful as well. It was a pleasant surprise to find a place to bunker down for a bit." Itzal had been surprised that night when he had met Rio. He could never had predicted a nice female would come and invite him into her home to stay.

Itzal was the opposite of a stranger to violence. The black hybrid practically lived and breathed it. Fighting was something Itzal was born for. Killing came as second nature to him. The black hybrid was always seeking to learn to use more weapons. Itzal hadn't survived since he was six months by cowering down and submitting. His personality was to dominate for that. No, he had killed and fought for his place in life. And it was a place he had no quarrel with.

Itzal just laughed and grinned, walking along. He gave a mock shrug, "Well, nothing I can do about it." He grinned, not minding the like joking. And he didn't mind the joking cause Harvey made it clear he knew Itzal wasn't interested. So Itzal had nothing to worry about.

Itzal had only ever heard the packs name once before, when Rio mentioned it. Itzal wasn't sure about what all packs there were and what they were like since he had returned. He knew Anathema, Inferni, and some others were still around, but beyond that he wasn't sure. "What's that place like?" He asked, as he continued down the street towards their current residency.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

((410)) ;u; -derp-

Harvey

Exploring was nice, but Harvey Butler wouldn't deny that having a place to stay and call home even only just temporarily was beyond glorious. After such a long period of time without warm shelter, company... a bed. It was almost enough to get the aussie dog on his knees and praying, thanking a deity who's existence he never really cared to decipher as true or not. It may be an exaggeration to most, but when one goes without something for so long, never knowing for sure when or what they'd get in the future, the little things started getting noticed, and appreciated.

He nodded in agreement, We can keep an eye out for 'er anyway, jus' as men should for a lady. 'Specially one kind enough t' let us live under 'er roof, yeh. Harvey had his mind set on what a man's job was; a man was to never ask for help, to protect and provide for his loved ones, and to have total control of his life. If he wasn't living up to those standards, he felt as if he was less of a man. After the feelings of failing himself, the Brit would often either try to run from his problems as if they'd never happened, or seek redemption, to overcome the issue.

It seemed he like to run.

Yeh, it is nice... Ya didn't find many blokes like tha' in London, ya didn't. Sure, they was nice people an' all, but... He shrugged, I 'ad meself a bit of a... Reputation. It didn't sit well wif some. An' the people who I worked wif, who called themselves me chums... Eh, those bloody liars wouldn't pay t' keep their own grandmums livin' outside a cardboard box. He couldn't say much for the citizens, because he couldn't blame them; those who knew the ex-gangster in the East End found his lifestyle unappealing, and would rather avoid it, thus avoiding the merle male as well.

A smirk returned to his patched face as he left his tail sway behind him happily. I guess so, huh? Well, I'll jus' 'ave t' keep meself under control... Harv laughed.

T' tell ya 'onestly, I'm not one 'undred percent sure meself. The australian shepherd shrugged, laughing softly still, I jus' 'ave met somebody from a few packs... Some are pleasant, ovahs... Eh, not so much... Harvey smiled. But, it'll all play out, I'm sure. I'm jus' glad t' be where I am now.

<style>
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]
[html]

See, now I have to say sorry for taking so long. I just couldn't bring myself to post, sorry. ;-;

Itzal nodded and smiled in agreement with the brit's words. Itzal would keep an eye out for Rio. Though he didn't really agree with Harvey's statement about it being a man's job. Itzal believe that yes, men were often more protective and territorial and that there were some females that needed and wanted to be protected. But not all of them needed a man to protect them. Axelle didn't need anyone to protect here and he felt sorry for any one that tried to. Some females were just as dangerous as or more than some males. Itzal didn't believe in fate or being better than others. Itzal just believed that the need to survived shape everyone into many different people. And survival didn't care if you were male or female, tall or short, or even kind or cruel. It just cared about whether or not you played by its rules. If not, often enough you died. But if you did play nice, then you could live. Itzal often had trouble playing by the rules but then again, maybe that is why his survival had been so difficult.

In the end Itzal wasn't sure what side he was on. He knew that good and evil existed in the world. He knew that he could never truly call himself good. But he wasn't immoral. He had some honor and morals. But Eztli didn't. So Itzal just thought of himself as the better side of an evil coin.

Itzal looked at the Aussie as he explained how where he was from, good people were few and far between. Itzal didn't know if there were that many good people anywhere. "I'm not sure if there were that many good people anywhere. When I was traveling, I ran into a lot of people. Most of them were ready to kill me before they even talked to me. Most of them tried." Itzal looked away from Harvey and smiled, "All of the ones who tried are dead." His voice wasn't pleased or sad. It was just neutral, he was speaking in a matter-of-fact voice. Death was lost on Itzal. Killing was just something he did. Something he was good at. Those ones he had killed were just another test to prove he was strong enough to survive. The fact that he had enjoyed it at the time was lost on him.

Itzal just smirked at Harvey, chuckling as he walked. He wasn't sure about his own pack either. He wasn't sure he wanted to return to Anathema. But he didn't know much about any other packs. So all he could do was wait and see where he ended up.

<style>
</style>

[/html]
[html]

((370)) No need to apologize~ I understand. And this is late because i've been focusing on trying to get voodoo dolls done. ;u; -dies-

Harvey

It's not that Harvey didn't think a strong-willed woman was motivated and able enough to care for herself, but why should she with a man around to protect her? It was survival of the fittest, but that didn't mean chivalry was dead. The Brit found it not only a duty, but polite to keep a lovely lady safe. After what sorts of stereotypes were placed on the female gender, he couldn't help but try to make up for the harshness of it all; men joked about the usefulness of a woman (or really, the lack thereof) and always thought lewdly as they passed by, so Harvey Butler was certain he could at least try and make up for the other's rudeness by being a gentleman himself.

To those who deserved it, at least.

On default, Harv was kind and caring to girls, but he had a particular soft spot for the shy and innocently charming ones. Loud-mouthed rebels with their excessively feminist views and melodramatic display of exaggerated emotion caused him to lose his sense of kindness.

He would by no means be brutish (at least not instantly), but a grimace or growl could be a common result of their nagging and bickering. It wasn't something he put up with well, from either gender. Quiet and calm ladies and gents in his presence was far more pleasing.

Nevah said there were too many good people... Jus' some. He smiled, Trust me, in me day, I've ran into plenty of nasty blokes. Brutes who didn't wanna 'ear no excuses, they jus' act upon what they will, they does. I've 'ad me time wif 'em, them sort of lads, an' it's not a real joy.

Itzal's last remark caused Harvey to frown, but who was he to get nervous about something that vaguely horrifying as that? He'd just some pretty unappealing things in his day, as well, and was fully aware that he wasn't the only individual out there with that sort of aggression and temper.

He just looked forward to finishing the walk, as his legs were growing tired, as well as the rest of his exhausting body. The aussie dog was happy to see their destination growing closer at last.

<style>
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]
[html]

End it with your reply? And I loved the voodoo doll <3

He looked over at Harvey and chuckled, "I'm sure people like them didn't find our company too great either." Itzal said with a smirk. He walked next to the Aussie in silence for the last stretch of their journey. He thought about how his life honestly didn't bother him. He thought it should have but he just couldn't see himself living any other way. He couldn't imagine what his life would have been like if he had grown up with his parents, if his uncle's pack hadn't been so merciless as to murder the rest of his family. Maybe he would have been normal, he wouldn't have Eztli in his head. But if Itzal could go back and change it, he wasn't sure he would. Sure, he had grieved for his family, but that was before he had learned his place in life. His place was to survive and kill who he had too. It was simple and Itzal liked it. Eztli liked it as well, since he enjoyed the need to and act of killing.

Itzal and Harvey arrived at the bottom of the porch and Itzal walked up the steps and opened the door. He and Harvey walked in and Itzal stopped, looking around with a smile. "It's not much, but it is our home, however temporary." He looked at Harvey and nodded his head, "I guess this is where we part. I'm going to stay out here, and I suspect you want to head up to your room to rest." Itzal said with a smirk, "Thank you for the company on the walk home Harvey. And I'll keep your offer in mind, if I ever decide I need a room. Night." He said as he sat down on the couch and laid his head back, tired. He had enjoyed Harvey's company, but knew that they were both tired and ready to relax.

<style>
</style>[/html]