First Impressions
[html]

((319)) Sure thing! And thank youuuu! Glad you do. ouo

Harvey

The cockney dog gave a soft laugh, No, they bloody well didn't...

Where as most may find silence awkward or uncomfortable, Harvey found that sometimes it was best to have periods in which words were minimal. Even as social as he was, you could learn a lot from somebody without saying a thing. Body language, facial expressions, even just the particular air about them could portray a character's personality. Not that the Brit was profiling his new found friend, but either way, the being void of voices wasn't anything unappealing to him.

He wondered how far his luck would really take him. Here he was now walking alongside a man who he could talk to comfortably, heading to a nice, warm home they could rest comfortably in, and the chaos of his past life wasn't questioned or inspected thus far. Now he wasn't one to think negatively, so he simply accepted what blessed things had been given to him, and enjoyed them while possible; he shouldn't think of what could possibly go wrong, but instead of making the best of what he had now.

The red merle male nodded at the other's statement, after taking a quick look around the inside of the house as well. Yeh, tha' it is... Nice lil' place... He muttered, though smiling still.

Rest sounded nice. Very well, I'll see ya 'round, mate... The aussie dog gave a sort of wave, before turning to his room, Fank ya, as well. Made comin' 'ome a lot less lonely. Jus' let me know if ya need anyfin' I can 'elp wif... Harvey nodded, his words muffled by a yawn escaping him. He didn't figure Itzal would really need his assistance, as he seemed a pretty able man himself, but he felt as a friendly gesture, he should at least offer.

With all he cared to say said, the red-blotched Brit found his way to his bed.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]