Exchanging of Rings
[html]

Charm Sawtooth,
Word Count :: 349

It might be a mistake
A mistake I'm makin'

But what you're giving I'm happy to be taking.

The words that Soran had told her, still echoed to her, about how at one point in her life she had a brother, and her brother was a bad evil creature. Charm could not think of little Kasmot being mean, he was the one that stood up for their mother when Hallow had hit her. Kasmot made sure that they all returned, he had taken the adult weight of the task to return to the pack and to their father. Kasmot was never the evil one out of the two, if anything Charm was evil since she just tried to hide with in the shadows within the little cabin that Hallow had held them in. Soran had also told Charm on one of the very few short walks that they took, that Kasmot never went by that name, he took the middle name that mother and father had given him, that name was so dark and actually scared Charm a bit thinking about the power that name seemed to come with it.

The black lady had leaked the information that Lucifer had taken up a pup, by the name of Jazper, and Jazper (even for having Lucifer as a father)turned out to be a wonderful man, and he had a set of pups and most of them lived in Jazper’s pack lands. Charm knew that Soran would not lie to her about all of this information; it was chilling to think that her brother could turn into such a monster in such a short amount of time really. The calico female just as close as her nerves would let her move, she wanted to meet this side of the family that she had…and yet she didn’t want to. A part of her was just fine with being blind to the fact that she had more family out there. She loved the family she had with Aeron. Little Pride was not little any more; she had grown into a very pretty lady. Charm just wished Aeron and Pride would get along. The female stopped looking around…she couldn’t move any more.

Cause no one's ever made me feel
The way I feel when I'm in your arms.

template by revo. <3
[/html]
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

Aro was playing with his hair. It needed cut. His mohawk was no longer wanting to stand when he styled it with his various oils and grease he made. It's weight was too much. The last time the Marino man had it done was back in Italy before he moved back home. He had it done short, but now after months of unkept conditions it was growing out. Cutting it also meant bleaching the ends again. He gave it one last useless tug then figured it was time for a trip to Halifax. There he could find some bleaching items and some scissors, he was sure. He figured he could do the cut and dye there the moment he found a mirror as well. It would surely look choppy, but that would add some character to the cut, if he was able to do it somewhat strategically.

His long legs carried him out of Halifax, Buck in tow. The young deer's antlers were now almost fully grown. His rack small, but looked to have a promise of growing much larger before the summer ended. Aro was quite amused by the velvet on the still growing antlers and found himself petting over the velvet as when in bed, and when napping...or just being 'lazy'. The deer was growing fast and Aro was aware the he couldn't house him in his room anymore. Slowly he would need to teach the deer to stay the night in the stables with the horses. It seemed Aro was more nervous about it than Buck probably was, due to the fact that Aro knew about it. Buck enjoyed horses so being housed with them meant he could be around them.

Buck adorned the purple berry dyed collar. It stood out against his fawn fur. Aro realized he should have done this when he first made it. However, he thought a deer with a large leather collar would be noticed if they were watching the detail of prey. Now that it was a bright purple collar, there was no excuse and they were asking for Aro to shred them a new hole.

The pair headed South toward Halifax after Aro did some hunting deep in Arachnea. He decided to take his time getting to Halifax. It was going to be his day of alone time from all his problems and focus on himself. He wasn't doing any smoking today. After dating Sidra and his talk with his dad Aro had decided to slow down on his habit. He wasn't going to quit, there was no reason to, but he couldn't go through life being stoned all the time.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

Charm Sawtooth,
Word Count :: 351

It might be a mistake
A mistake I'm makin'

Fears ran though her, she feared that she would find a family that would not welcome her. Even if they were not of her bloodlines, that of the Sawtooths lines. The female was under the belief that they had taking on the name of Kasmot’s mate’s family name Rhiannon…So really they would have every right to not want her around and to ask her once and only once somewhat nicely to leave this area and never come back. Soft purple eyes looked around, and without seeing little Kasmot she turned around and started to walk away.

There was the rustling of the dying grass, and the smell of deer, it was living. Charm would love to eat right now, but her morals would not allow her to bring any harm to something that was living just to eat. She would kill if and only if she had a use for the entire animal and not just what her stomach could handle. It just wasn’t right. After the ceremony with her and Aeron’s mate ship, she watched the animal die slowly because the ceremony called for such. That was when she vowed to make sure that every kill no matter how small was well worth it. She could eat a fish, use the eggs to make the life cycle go on, and the skin would if treated right would look super cute for jewelry or something girly like that. The female could think of a use for just about everything. That would be a worthy kill if she had to kill. The lady spun around seeing the deer, it looked like it had been living a rather pampered live, and the purple collar also hinted that he was a claimed, and loved pet. Her eyes seen the black and white male, his hair was stiff, but seemed to flop over at the top. The Sawtooth female stood there looking at him. She placed her hands in front of her, as she cupped them in front of her; she batted her eye lashes as her hips swayed back and forth, side to side.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

Lol, she looks rather cute XD Sorry for the shortness :3

Word Count → 000

Aro had his head down in thought, he was up wind from the calico, so the moment his deer stopped Aro looked up. His eyes meant something rather unexpected. The woman, older than himself had a rather cute stance to her. Her lovely hips swayed back and forth in a sexy and cute manner. His tasseled hair was nodded out of his oceanic eyes so they could take a better look at the very small female. Damn, she was rather cute! He gave his most charming smile while his left hand ran through his failed mohawk, "Why, hello there?" His deep sultry voice broke the silence between the two. He licked his lips and he then approached a little closer, allowing his distance to remain respectful of her. "....I am Aro Marino...this is my companion Buck, I see you've respected the collar and didn't attack...I thank you.." He then gave a Knightly bow to her, his hand extending in a gentleman's greeting. "..and you are?" His head rose, but he remained in a bow. His passionate stare looking into those lilac eyes she had.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

Charm Sawtooth,
Word Count :: 308 She just can't help it.

It might be a mistake
A mistake I'm makin'

The lady looked up to the male from under her lashes; she had not on bit of idea what she was doing, or even how to stop it. After all how can one stop what they don’t know what they are doing. Oh the fits that Aeron would be having right now if she was around. Charm didn’t understand why she always got so upset with her. She loved Aeron more than words could ever say. Charm was only able to chalk it up that Aeron got jealous…easy and fast. ”Oh! Hello there Handsome Warrior.” The lady spoke in a singing tone of voice, chipper and happy. Much like her-self.

She watched the stranger move closer, she didn’t want them to be a strange air between the two of them, she moved in a step closer, the closer he moved to her, she moved that much closer into him. It was as if the two were standing with a tail flick of each other. ”Aro…Aro…Yes…Very fitting of a powerful man like your-self. Your pet, frist would be wasted kill if I did make the stupid, stupid idea to move to kill it. I could not use all that his body could offer. So the kill would be within a foolish vain. That and it’s a pet…That...No matter how starved someone is…is just…just…wrong!” Charm face twisted up in a sick expression. To take someone’s beloved pet away from them was like taking a child away from its mother and vice a versa. ”I’m Charm.” Her voice softened and almost whispered her name to the male. She batted her eyes a few more times as she watched the male, waiting to make him next move, she wouldn’t mind him a bit more closer, but she didn’t want to press the luck that was just given to her meeting this male.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

Neither can this big fella' XD

Word Count → 000

She was so strangely attractive and Aro found the were just tail length from one another. He took her hand at her introduction, amused by her words previous to, noting how beautiful her voice was, but introductions were a first. He kissed her hand, then straightened himself to full height. 'Nice to meet such a lovely woman, with a very fitting name to such a form.." He found her long lashes so erotic. They were unique to her, along with that calico coat she was gifted. "Well..I'm very pleased that you are an honorable woman.." He closed their space finding himself getting a little carried away by his not so checked behavior. He kept grinning, not quite realizing he was almost breaking a rule..if any rules had been defined between Sidra and him, now that they were dating. He just knew he shouldn't risk getting anymore female's pregant....but did that mean he shouldn't have sex with anymore strangers?

He licked his lips seductively as he looked at her in a not so pure fashion. "So, little darling, what is such a sweet face doing out here by yourself?" His voice never leaving it's sultry charm behind.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]

Charm Sawtooth,
Word Count :: 327...I feel Aro getting pushed away happening.

It might be a mistake
A mistake I'm makin'

Only a hand was separating the two bodies from being one. He held her hand, so softly, so tenderly, like her hand was a butterfly whose wings could not be touched. This stirred up odd feelings for her, she knew where her heart went and where it belonged to, but she had to admit getting talked to like this, being touched like this…it was strangely nice. She wouldn’t fight it, which was for sure; she was going to bath in this male treating her young teen pup where hormones played the factoring role in everything.

The touching of his mouth to her hand, made her shudder. Her heart was racing as she turned her face away from the male; however she did not and just did not want to pull her hand away from his mouth. Aeron and she did not talk this way, they were more…real. This male talked to her like a price from one of the books she read. So naturally she took on the role of the submissive flirty princess. ”Oh Mr. Marino!” She giggled as she placed her free paw over her mouth.

She let her chest rise up as she lowered her head a bit to have her maw pushed down towards her shoulder as again the lashes flickered over her eyes, ”I was out trying to solve the issues in the world…but again I seemed to fail!” She looked back up at him as she pushed out her bottom lip a bit as her soft colored eyes showed how upset she was about these ‘issues’ ”It seems Mr. Marino…that I failed because packs still are killing for sport, I just think it’s soo beastly…We’re not beast…I thought we have evolved. We clearly needed to learn a lesson about not wasting, the humans got to be so wasteful towards the end, and look what happened to them…We must change.” She sniffed as she tried not to allow her-self to start crying.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

Aro held that delicate hand allowing her to pull away as she seemed to gush out. His ears alert as his eyes met hers with light amusement and kindness for her seemingly delicate body. She moved in what appeared to be practiced movements. A siren of sorts. He wondered what kind of lover she was. He let go of her hand so he could rise to full height. He watched her almost wanting to grab her and make her giggle over and over. A smile looked very attractive on her features. She spoke of world problems that she failed at. She was also an intellectual activist it seemed. He gave her a flash of his best smile, "Oh, you make a very good argument, and point. I don't think you have failed, my dear. I think your audience has failed to see a very vivid truth...how about we just do as we preach...start with the little ones...the old are locked in their ways, and fail to see what is beyond their beliefs. It is the young that will make for the best of learners, and the best of teachers...eh?" His deep voice speaking in kind soothing tones wishing her to not be upset.

He stepped kindly closer, '..come here, bello.." His movements toward her soft seeing her as a delicate flower that could wilt if touched the wrong way. "...I will be very willing to get these practices started in Casa, if you'd like...I think the pack would benefit from using all their kill...bones for tools...or ground as a supplement for the old who can no longer eat them.." He hoped this would calm her.

<style>

</style>
[/html]