i remember being held
[html]
the puppeh is jsut over a week old at this point!~

Odessa was sat quietly in the ruins, shaded by a still standing, yet horrible crumbling, wall. Everything was almost back to normal, and Odessa and wholly accepted the changes, because that changes, or change, was right in her arms. Pumpkin eyes looked down dotingly to the large rabbit skin at her chest, grey digits separating the overlapping folds and reveal the small white pup within. Although she was upset by the loss of the other pair of pups, she soon realised that it was only meant to be. And besides, she was happily preoccupied with Ankh. Named for his father religion. And it suited him. He'd taken on th D'Angelo pelt, but sadly with then thinness of his father, so perhaps he'd take on the eye colour of his mother, grandmother and granduncle. Imhotep's eye colour was close enough, so that was even more chance he'd have orange eyes.

Even after over a week, Odessa could still not get over his beauty. He was almost coyote like in appearance, with a slight form and large ears, obvious heritage from his father. But still she worried, how would she keep the boy warm, especially when he was older and absolutely dying to be outside all the time. His coat would not do the job, despite it's tricking fluffy texture. Grey digits petting his tiny paws lovingly, before placing the rabbit skins back over his paws. Still his little nose poked out, nosing against Odessa's fingers as she poked it softly. She could not imagine ever being away from him again. Because it seemed so natural.

<style type="text/css">
.odessya b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c6680; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b5362; }
.odessya p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.odessya {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8fadbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1vEW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 208px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a7382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.odessya p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.odessya p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[Dohtml]

posting from my phone, so it's a weird post lol. I've never successfully done this before.

Foxglove walked with her gaze pinned to the ground, looking at the ground with fruitless determination. There were no plants of use where she walked; this was too busy, where most of the pack lived. She had been spending quite a bit of time lately looking for different plants, though she was not able to teach herself much about them. If she were able to read it would be easy enough, but unfortunately, the Monroe gypsy had never learned the skill. Still, it did not bother her, really. It just meant she would have to rely on learning from others. She wasn't sure what she wanted to learn yet, but it would be best to start with the basics.

She was not watching where she was walking, as evidenced by the way she jumped, startled to have noticed the heavy scent of Odessa and her young son so nearby. Her tail lashed anxiously from side to side, her good far pressed against her skull. "I'm s-sorry," she stammered, obviously caught off guard for having almost run into the pair. "I wasn't um... Watching where I was going."

[/html]
[html]
ooc things go here

Grey ears swirled gently towards the sound of Foxglove's voice. Grey fingers continued to pet her child as she stood and smiled. 'Oh, it's no problem! This is free territory of course' she greeted, orange eyes glowing gently. Odessa readjusted the bundle in her arms, lifting that feather light weight of the puppy (and the furs he was wrapped in) and placing it high up in her arms. 'How have you been?' Odessa asked gently, flicking her head to the side to move her fringe out of her eye line.

Odessa was looking forward to having Ankh on his four little legs. She'd be able to do her work more proficiently then. Granted she could actually do her work, Ankh just lay there quietly. But collecting herbs and scavenging were almost impossible tasks. As were using fire and deep water. After all, Ankh could still crawl. And she couldn't rely on Novak to do all her work of course.

<style>
.superbirdie1 b {color:#fff;}
.superbirdie1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superbirdie1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#59464D; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:80px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fIpaJ.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#CBBCC1; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

The blonde wolfdog studied the bundle in Odessa's arms, spying the pale fur within the blankets. He looked so small, so fragile, so... helpless. Maggie's puppies must look the same, she thought. Foxglove had not wanted to crowd her sister, and she recalled how defensive Lolita had been during their first few weeks of life. She did not want to accidentally irritate her sister when she was a new mother. Truthfully, she would have avoided Odessa and her young if possible, as well.

"He's so... small," she said, still looking at the bundle in a mixture of awe, fascination, and trepidation. "I've been fine," she murmured. "And you? I talked to Draugr recently and she said you might be able to teach me about flowers and plants," she added, knowing that if she did not mention it now, she might never do it.

[/html]