Just Checking Up
[html]

((375)) --

Harvey

He waited, being introduced (or at least having his entrance proclaimed so that he wasn't rudely interrupting anything) before deciding when it was right to speak. Mornin', mate.

He greeted Itzal first, not out of any sort of prejudice toward the stranger, but simply because he didn't want to ignore such a kind welcome to the day. The red merle had a lovely conversation with the dark wolf before, when they discovered they were living under the same roof, governed by the darling Rio, and they'd grown to at least get along. He didn't want to be rude, especially with the statement was so informal and friendly, Harv wagged his tail in mirth.

The British canine laughed softly at Rio's phrase, claiming him as another to keep things settled. Though he did try to help, his bringing up in his younger years sort of excluded most chore related skills. He was learning, however, to manage such an establishment and to care for himself, so it was a sort of win-win; the house would be worked on and cleaned up, and the ex-gangster would learn something useful so that he could survive.

Nodding some to Jaden, the aussie dog cleared his throat. Uhm, no... We weren't chums 'til I stumbled upon 'dis place. Sort of wanderin' 'bout when I came 'cross 'er si'in' outside, she was. Got into conversation, said I could use a place t' stay... Harvey shrugged, An', she was kind enough t' let me stay 'ere 'til I could find somefin' for meself.

He could have mentioned how Itzal came to reside in their shared abode, but he figured the wolf could very well explain it himself. It'd be rude to blab about another's story when they were there to do it themselves.

A smile appeared at the last question, about more or less being chivalrous help to an alluring female. Looks 'ad nofin' t' do wif' it, t' tell ya the troof, more 'er generousity, but 'aving a lovely bird like 'er t' look at while keepin' up wif fin's ain't bad neivah. An' it was 'er 'elping me, so I'm the one t' owe anybo'y thanks. She's a kind lil' fin', she is. The Englishman smiled still, leaning against his doorframe.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]