A Strange Feeling Inside
Summary of post lost:

Jiya awakes in the night feeling feverish and strange, she gets up to get a drink from a container of water that her Uncle changes ever day. Struggling to fall back asleep and feeling more pain as time goes on she called out to her Uncle in Aniwayian "Uncle! Uncle I feel ill!" At this point her limbs are clearly, and awkwardly, longer and the black patch on her head is starting to grow out into hair but she is to frantic from the pain to notice.
OOC: Sorry about the wait. I'll be quicker, I promise Smile

IC: Aranck was sitting next to the Great Fire, working on his writings. He had gotten to the stickiest area in their history, the infamous Maska reign. He paused his writing to scowl at the paper, pretending that it was the idiot male himself. He was not only a power-hungry idiot but he was also a coward. Dawali Amara hadn’t run from his punishment, even though there was little that he could do with the moronic Raven Guardians. What would Maska have done if he had been there? He knew that it wasn’t worth fretting over what had happened and what might have been. It was in the hands of the Spirits.

A panicked voice hit his ears and they perked up as his grandniece seemed worried and in need of him. He quickly put his writing and tools down, standing up as quickly as he could. He then walked as quickly as his joints would allow him and he reached the hut the two of them were sharing. "What's wrong, little one?" His voice was calm but there was this slight undertone of worry. But once he saw what was going on, he knew exactly what was going on. She was shifting.

So he went over to her and knelt next to her. "You'll be OK, Jiya. You're shifting right now. Soon it'll be over." He gently stroked her hair. There wasn't a whole lot he could do to help her except be there for her. His writing could wait until she was done.