On a mission
[html]
WC: 234/OOC: Sira is in Secui, and um she's strange!!! Dated July 29th!

Saqui was still a little shaken from her near drowning. Now on top of it there was a new.... well furball it seemed. She had been told to leave him alone and let him rest and she felt something deep down. She wasn’t sure what it was but she didn’t like it and she wanted it to go away. So she willed herself to leave the fuzzy animal alone and went about her business. It was the second day and her curiosity was still holding, but she was just so unsure of what to do. She was getting less attention now that X’y had the furry little thing, and she wasn’t sure why she should be upset with it, Sira knew she relied on her alpha for so much already, especially answers to things she didn’t know about.

She got up that day to look at the fuzzy thing with more interest, but again didn’t really try to do anything to it, she watched though, it was alive, she could see that it was breathing, but other than that she saw nothing of the little animal. She wondered what X’yrin saw in it. What was it, she said something but Sira had been too busy worrying over what it all meant in the whole, though she was worried that the fuzzball was being chased by the wolves who were after her too.

<style type="text/css">
.sirackal b {font-weight:bold; color:#17295f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#6d626e 1px 1px 2px;}
.sirackal p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sirackal {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#fdd4ff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rzHAb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #17295f; padding:330px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6d626e; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Smile PGP+2 Words-200+

There was a flood in of sound and smell that represented Zeus coming back to consciousness. His whole body hurt. With a slow movement and shallow whine, he straightened himself out. Why did this happen? Where were his parents? His little world was so confusing and sad now that he didn’t want to move. He wanted to lay there and cry but hurt too much to start sobbing right then. What he really wanted was someone warm to cuddle against that he recognized. Even Rin would do. She was so nice.

But he didn’t wake up to feel her close by. He could hear breathing. Maybe she was there after all. But he couldn’t smell her. The soft ground under him smelled of her but it wasn’t a warm smell, it wasn’t new. This confused Zeus a little. Who else could it be though? No one else had visited him the day before. Rin? he whimpered softly. The pup pulled himself up slowly and limped toward who he thought was X’yrin. She stayed away though. Why? The bigger wolf had found him as soon as he woke up yesterday. He whined again, trying desperately to get some attention. Why did she stay away?

<style type="text/css">
.zeuseye b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zeuseye p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zeuseye {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7ea9e5; background-image:url(http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd5 ... sV11-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #0b052c; padding: 425px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zeuseye p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zeuseye p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 152 OOC: Crap post i'm sorry :|

The fluffball moved and soon showed Sira it was a puppy. She tilted her head. This puppy was smaller than the one she’d met outside the pack, and for some reason he was more fragile, and suddenly she felt an urge to protect him. In what way she didn’t know. He scared her though, as he came forward and she didn’t know what to do; “no no, no I am sira, not rin, I am much smaller.” Of corse... he could tell couldn’t he? His eyes did seem strange, and looked like they didn’t move like the other’s did and it worried her. Finally she stopped though, but still wasn’t sure what to do; “She told me not to do nuthin to you. Do you need her?” She asked worry in her voice as she bent her head low to get a better look at the puppy.

<style>
.kiraducks { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/S4j6E.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#cccccc; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#7d7d7d; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; }
.kiraducks b {color:#5b5451; }
.kiraducks p { text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.kiraducks p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
No worries PGP+2 Words-200+

Hearing the word no repeated had Zeus stopped where he was. The pup stood in mid step and tried to make sense of this new voice and how it bounced along. It was different than anything he’d ever heard before. And so was her smell. Having taken a few more steps toward the oddity, he could now smell her scent past the lingering aroma of X’yrin. He was so confused by all the newness he found in “Sira” that he didn’t make sense of all she said. It took a great amount of concentration to bring meaning from the words of grown-ups and it simply didn’t happen while he was so distracted.

But she had to be nice too. She didn’t sound mean and she wasn’t yelling at him, so that meant she had to be nice. He whimpered and took another few steps toward Sira but stopped a little way away. You are smaller than Rin? He asked, trying to make sense of the words he remembered, Small like Soose? From where he heard her voice it was hard to say exactly how tall Sira was. It was very possible that she could be a puppy just like him or something altogether new. She didn’t smell like wolf. What is a Seera?

<style type="text/css">
.zeuseye {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7ea9e5; background-image:url(http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd5 ... sV11-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #0b052c; padding: 425px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 227 OOC:

Sira didn’t know what to do with this animal. She had no practice with puppies. He was so small and the way he talked wasn’t entirely like others. She blinked... how can he not tell that X’yrin was taller than herself, it was obvious, and Sira didn’t look anything like these wolves....

She tilted her head at his question, and though she was naive it seemed she understood he was saying his name. “No soos... No, I am bigger.” She said cautiously, her voice wavered a little as she spoke. “I am a Jackal, I am sira.” How could he not know what she was, everyone knew and so far the pack seemed ok with her but some outside the pack disliked her kind with great passion and she wondered if this wolf was one of them. “Why are you sad?” She asked curiously. If X’yrin was his caretaker like hers then perhaps he had a scary life too, and at that thought her heart went out to him, but then thought that the attention of X’yrin would go more to him since he was new and she didn’t like that one bit. So she had many mixed feelings most of all jealousy which she had never experienced until now and it left a bad taste to her mouth.

<style>
.kiraducks { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/S4j6E.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#cccccc; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#7d7d7d; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
PGP+2 Words-200+

Zeus sat where he stopped not far from Sira and listened quietly. An inquisitive tilt of his head was evidence that he was trying to make sense of what had been said. His name was not soos! It was Zeus! And what was she, Jackal or Sira? She said she was both so she must be both. My name is not soos, he said sounding a little confused, My name is Soos. Sszoooosssz, he knew what the sound sounded like but couldn’t replicate it on his own tongue though he tired. It was so hard! But he would only try once more before giving up, Zsssooos!

Then he turned his attention to the last bit of what she’d asked. Why was he sad? The young mind didn’t think about his emotions as the flooded about. He only expressed them. His whining was because he was sad. He hurt and his momma was gone and his brothers and his sisters were gone and everything was so strange. There was a lot to be sad about and he whined again before answering her. I hurts, Ja-kull-Seera, and Momma is gone so long. I no knows where she is gone. She’s never been gone so long. The pup lay down and curled up with yet another sad whimper. Rin says momma would come here. Still curled, his ears suddenly picked up from where they had lain, Have you seen Momma, Ja-kull-Seera?

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 211 OOC: Hmmm how will this turn out hahaha....

The misunderstanding thrown between the room was great and deadly. Either it would come to a great misunderstanding that would leave Sira confused, unhappy and hateful, or confused, interested, and estranged. EIther way she would lose, but she didn’t know this. She was trying to get around the boys name.... “Zooze?” She asked not sure what he meant and wished X’y was here to help her out. She was the one who owned this thing.

Sira frowned when he seemed to miscomprehend what he said. and she shook her head; I am just Sira,” She only said she was a jackal because he asked what a sira was... and that’s what she was... a jackal. He spoke of his mother and she was taken aback. “Why, aren’t mommies’ mean? Stick you in a cave and not let you leave? And won’t let you see the stars or hunt more than rabbit?” She asked curiously. Her life had been much like that and worse. She was happy without her mother... why wasn’t he? “No, no momma’s here, I wouldn’t let them in, they are mean.” She stated in a stern tone of voice, making him know she was sincere on her words.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
PGP+3 Words-300+

Irritation was a bit hard to muster up in his condition. His body hurt and his mind told him to whine long and about everything because all was sad. But he did manage to become minutely annoyed, perhaps for the first time in his short life, at Sira’s continued misunderstanding. How many times did he have to say it?! Rin had gotten it the first time. Why was this Sira being so hard to talk to? No. Not. Zooze. He huffed. But he didn’t bother to try and correct her again. He had given up on pronouncing his name before this and wasn’t about to try and fail again. His ears fell back to his head and he huffed out a tiny sigh of exasperation.

He wasn’t irritated for long though. It seemed that more than talking to Sira was hard. Everyone knew mommies were kind and gave love and food. Why Sira would EVER say such mean things about his momma, for he took it personally, was way beyond his understanding. What?? he gasped in horror. Momma never doos that! Seera lie tells! Then she went even further to say she would keep his momma away. It is difficult to explain exactly how much displeasure this gave the little pup. His mother was all he knew. Saying she would be kept away was akin to telling someone they could not have air to breath or food to eat. It was the hope that his young mind clung to. No! he cried and quickly fell into hysterics. His little limbs found strength to wobble up into a standing position in his panic. NO NO NO! Rin! Rin! he yelped and barked for his caretaker as loudly as his exhausted voice could and bounced with the effort, Seera go! Ja-kull-Seera leave! Go away and let momma come! Rin! He desperately hopped Rin would get rid of Sira quickly for his Momma could come at any moment and be kept away by this mean thing called Sira.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 227 OOC: End

She folded her ears back at his quick snap and anger. She was saying it like he did, so what was wrong about it? She scowled thinking of just calling him puppy until X’yrin could sort it out. Then she could call him what his name really was because aparently he couldn’t even say it right. What got her was the reaction that the puppy gave her when she spoke about how horrible mothers were. He was actually.... offended! He was so angry at her that he was yelling and this was something new.... not the yelling but the defense of a mother, no one really talked about them before, so she never had the experience other than her own. So this took her completely by surprise.

He then started barking for X’yrin and telling Sira to go, saying she was the bad one, well that’s what it felt like, but she backed away as he barked and yelped and made a huge scene. Sira backed away and was soon out of the alpha’s chambers shaking a little, Her tail was tucked and she was scared that even that little boy would be able to tear her innards out as he kept calling for X’yrin. What did he know anyway. Sira thought as she trotted out of the cave and ponder on what just happened.

<style>
</style>
[/html]