[CDA] greenhouse location
CDA needs a greenhouse for winter herbs and stuff like that, so we're going to build one!
Before we get started, I'd like some input on where it should be. I have two possible locations, but would love to hear feedback. One vote per player, CDA only for now.

[Image: LF6U0.png]
I think it would depend on how much room in the gardens there is. Would it hinder the growth of the garden if placed in position 1? Position 2 is not much farther away but its not directly contesting with the garden for room. It would be easy to access both very quickly. So i'll vote for position 2 out of needing space for the garden. :3
i like the idea of clearing out some of the forest and building it close to the town Smile
I'm with Jace! Big Grin
Booo I voted one. xD

I figured that it made more sense for it to be in the garden, but I do think now that clearing out the section of forest would make for more interesting threads (in addition to the garden having room)! So in the interest of making Levent chop trees I'll change mah vote. >_>
Ffff Raze, no matter which way this poll goes, can we do a thread where Lev and Vasi shirtlessly chop wood plz plz oh plz.
Seeing as how many have voted location #2, I'm guessing the twos have it!

Was where I was leaning towards anyways. LOL

I'll be getting up the first thread in a few days.
I voted one. It makes more sense for it to be in the garden. Although, I do like the idea of Lev and Vasi chopping down wood shirtless. The girls/guys could ooh and ahh all day long XD. Just wish Taru could join in on that fun.

Edit: No wait, Taru can join in on the fun! She can cut down wood too cus she rocks like that. And she never wears a shirt.
NEKKED D'ARTESIANS EVERYWHAAERRR!!!!

8D 8D 8D

ps. Jace never wears clothes either ;3
Dang, no chickens here. you would think the first place they would go is the garden, they do here at home.

On the subject of greenhouses, it needs to be located for maximum exposure to the sun the entire day seeing as their function is to collect solar radiation and convert it to heat radiation and then concentrate the heat.

Although greenhouses can be and are used in the summer, they really shine (pun intended) in the winter where one can continue growing food crops, herbs, and other plants even during the snows when most plants hibernate.

Without compass points on the map, one cannot figure sun angle and direction and how the trees will cast shadows and other brain sizzling trigonometry maths.

Yeah, ok I suck the fun outa everything, sorry. My brain just works in weird and mysterious ways. And there still are no chickens here.