a tint of rain
[html]
Against his better judgment, Ehno decided that it would be fun to prance around the surrounding lands without a care that the storm ahead looked to be only a few hours away. So he ventured out past the Twilight Vale border for the first time since he arrived there, and just kept going. He walked through the familiar sloping hills until he came to a densely forested area. To curious to turn around and head home now, he ventured into the dimly lit forest. I’ll just look around for a bit, he told himself, and then I’ll head back home before the storm hits.

He was now sitting beneath the thick canopy, trying to avoid the rain that poured through any gaps above. Whether he misjudged the time he spent away from the pack or the storm’s approach, he couldn’t say. And it didn’t much matter at the moment. Now he had a choice to make. Either brave the storm and head back to Twilight Vale and in the process get soaking wet, or stay here in the forest until the storm died down a little and only get sort of wet. He opted to stay beneath the umbrella of tall trees, if only for a little while longer.
[/html]
The ran always seemed to be around, it would stop for maybe a day or two at the most and it would be back up again, the male missed the days in June and July when there was far more warm days and dry days then there was of the raining ones. Oh how he couldn't wait for the fall to sent itn, when the prey would be moving trying to find food, then there would be more then enough food, then the pack would be able to feast, and not have a worry about the food. The black male grunted as the rain beat down upon him. The black male was on his way back form seeing Deuce, the male sneered, he hate being wet all the time, finding the tree where offering him a nice pause from the rain, before he would dart though the rain again and be under a tree.

There was the soft sent of one of his pack member, the male smiled, in a funny way it was nice to see that he wasn't the only one that was stuck out in the rain. The black male smiled giving the other male a nod. "Waiting out this stupid rain also?"
[html]
Ehno shivered as a cool wind blew past, shifting the rain’s path and allowing droplets to wet his fur momentarily. With a sigh he stepped back, keeping his eyes on the sheet of rain as if his gaze would slow it down. But the downpour continued, the sound of it on the canopy above and the ground before him only broken by an even louder clap of thunder.

Before he became too bored just sitting and watching the rain, he was joined by another Luperci. The stranger had the scent of Twilight Vale, and Ehno thought he was vaguely familiar. Maybe he had seen him around the mansion before? Either way, he was rather certain he had never been formally introduced to the dark-furred male. He gave a short nod to his question, amber eyes shifting back to the sheets of water before him. “Yeah. I really hope it ends soon, otherwise I might just have to take my chances and get a little wet…”

Quite an understatement.
[/html]
Sitting down the male shook out his fur fluffing him-self up, he hated how he looked, and he knew he looked foolish. He was a small head and a stocky body of fluffy black and brown fur all around him. The male would wait, he was sick of getting wet. Lucifer blue eyes spaced out looking out though the rain storm, not training on one any spot, just dazed out. With a yawn, he looked back to the male, with a sigh. ”Ever since April all it seems to do it rain. Hot muggy stinking rain, and all this makes for really poor hunting weather. “ Turning back out he shifted his weight around to rest his shoulder against the rock to his left. ”Maybe if we wait it out…it might let it out and we can make a mad dash back to the pack lands. “ He didn’t know the male’s name, his pelt was the soft scent of the dark pelted female Savina Marino, and Twilight Vale. He would have to figure more out about this male, however for now it was just fine for the two males to sit and talk about the weather.
[html]
Ehno nodded, shifting his sitting position slightly. Hopefully they would be able to make a quick dash back like Lucifer suggested. They couldn’t stay there forever. But the storm couldn’t last forever either. Now it was simply a matter of just seeing which would last longer, their will to wait it out or the storm’s own continuity. “Honestly, I don’t even think I’d mind getting too wet now. I’ve almost grown used to it.” He glanced in his pack mate’s direction again. “Is the weather always like this here? It’s practically been stormy the whole time I’ve been here.” The skies apparently just didn’t want to clear.
[/html]