all I need is a love
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

The healer was exhausted. It seemed like every time he turned around someone was hurt, someone needed help. He missed having someone in the pack as skilled or more skilled than he was. He missed Sky. Rhiannon only knew how much he missed her. He sat on the border, staring toward New Dawn. He wanted to go see her, to reassure himself she hadn't fallen in love with someone else. They were separated by space, yes, but he still held her in his heart. He'd never leave D'Arte, not for any reason. She couldn't come here, either. But that didn't stop him from wishing things were different.

He leaned back against a rock and closed his eyes. The words of Red is the Rose ran through his mind, and he found himself humming the song he'd sung for her so long ago. He scoffed at them now, feeling bitter and jaded. "Twas all for the loss of my bonnie Irish lass, that my heart is breaking forever..." The words were bitter, on his tongue and in his mind. Still, he longed to go for a trip, to visit with her and their pups. He knew it wouldn't happen, but he played with the thought none-the-less.

He stood, shaking himself both mentally and physically. He needed to begin preparing for the work on the greenhouse. He stretched and yawned, then lifted his pack. He would head back towards Thornbury.

<style type="text/css">
.Tdandi b {font-weight:bold; color:#15152f;}
.Tdandi p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Tdandi {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nYnRK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:12px; color:#312840; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]
[html]
I c an't call anyone unless it's in my network(t-mobile) till Friday. ;

Noah had been staying in the pack lands, catching up with Eclipse and meeting with the blind Hotaru. Both visit had been wonderful. Both members were very pleasant(however he would expect nothing short of best behaviour from the child. who he just adored.) THe male knew that with all the bitter feelings that the white lady had placed in his heart for her mirror image of a son, he could not come to these lands and not see him. The male might have been half blind, and half deaf. However there was nothing wrong with his nose, fact is that was a very well tuned scene. The male followed it up to the house that was his brothers, looking around finding him missing the male sighed and shook his head. Love sick....

The male picked up his package that was to be given to the black male toting it to the borders as he saw the male sitting there. Many of moons had came and gone, and Noah did the same thing looking for Rendall, she never came. However what came was the best thing in his life, Fayne came and she came more than once to that old spot he had worn down the grass in. Moping around waiting for her. ”The kids really miss you...Lena is a pistol...I think she get’s that from you. I’ve been trying to raise them knowing about you...and how you love them dearly. Look...come...stay a night or so just to see them..I’ve been trying to protect them the best that I can. Zalen and I greeted this one wolf from the land of Dreams after it disbanded. He yield a sword. I didn’t want him to have them, but Zalen being as kind and loving as he is allowed it, as long as they were not around your kids in the pack den.” Noah spoke softly as he walked to his brothers side and stood there watching over him.

<style type="text/css">
.vcnoah1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000;}
.vcnoah1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vcnoah1 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#738c64; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... hinkso.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c0c0c0; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 4px 4px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#182018; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc:326
by: Vannah[/html]
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

He had closed his eyes, and the voice came to him in the darkness. He opened his eyes, looking up to his brother. They'd never been told which brother was officially the oldest, but Tal had always been certain it was Noah. Noah, in his eyes, had an inner strength that outweighed Tal's own. Tal was a dreamer, a thinker, and artist. Noah was brave and tough, a good hunter and a clever male. Tal nuzzled his head affectionately against his brother's leg, choosing his words carefully.

"I want to come see them. But Skye is near her due date, and I want to be sure she delivers safely. On top of that, I..." He stopped as he saw the look Noah was giving him.

"Okay. I'm scared. Scared they'll hate me like Myrddin hates his mother. And before you argue that, he really does. He... he asked Gemma once if she would leave her puppies the way that Sky had left him." He paused a moment, then spoke again. "But the leader is actually pregnant. With Jazper's pups, if you'd believe it." He snorted a small, ironic laugh, then glanced up at Noah again. "Sit down, visit with me a bit."

"I met Fayne. Taught her some midwifery." Again, that pause. Like he wanted to ask something, but didn't know how to ask. He spoke about his brother's mate instead. "She's sweet. She was excited to meet more family." Nope, he tried, but he couldn't quite shake the mood that was over him.

<style type="text/css">
.Tdandi {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nYnRK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:12px; color:#312840; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
417 +4

Noah sat down beside the snowy brother; he loved him, however in a way he secretly envied him. The silver male wished he had their mother blessing just about every step that he had, like she did that of the white male. Noah wanted the family…that he had, with Sky. Granted the two were no longer an item, but they had children together. Noah held out on ever having children. Taliesin was strong, and brave, his strength was also followed through on the inside of the white male.

Once the male started to talk, he could just feel how the brother was just trying to put off what he needed to do the most, the silver New Dawner lips tighten showing the white male that it was clear he didn’t buy the words that was coming out of his mouth. The brother started with one topic, and then shifted to another, and then again another. Noah put his good hand up to stop the brother. ”One topic at a time, dear brother. What makes you think Myrddin hates his mother, just because he ask that of females don’t mean he hates them. Maybe he thinks that is the normal thing for a family to do or maybe that is his way of healing. Talk to him, get inside of his head. Think of how bad it felt when father wouldn’t let mother see us, when he would lock us up for hours on end, just so he could go out and play with the other females. Remember how bad that hurt us? We knew that wasn’t the normal, because mother had raised us to see truth through the darkness. However, maybe since he doesn’t have a mother to be there for him, like we were, maybe just maybe he’s still trying to sort it out. Tal. he can always stay a few nights with me and visit with his mother and brother and sister. I would watch out for him like I am trying to with Lena and Cody, but boy oh boy is that Lena a pistol.” Noah chuckled, then it hit him like a ton of bricks. Crap…. Lena was a younger version of him at that age. Wow…how did karma turn around to bite him in the butt and this child wasn’t even one of his own. Oh this was a very interesting thing. ”Dose she sounds like anyone as a child? Defying orders, doing things they know could hurt them?! “ The silver brother chuckled and gave his brother a playful nudge with his shoulder.

<style type="text/css">
.noahgrass b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2F3C17;}
.noahgrassooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px;}
.noahgrass p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.noahgrass {margin:0 auto; width:436px; background-color:#8DC806; background-image:url(http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/521/avatarwwu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 100px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#335136; line-height:12.5px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.noahgrass-border {width:438px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>
Table by:Sky[/html]
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

Tal couldn't help it. His brother spoke, and he rolled his eyes. "Myrddin is just like me, Noah. He told me he hated her, and that he would never forgive her for what she did to us. And I would love to send him with you...but not until I come up there first. Not because I don't trust you... but I worry about letting him go anywhere alone, so close to Anathema. I'm scared Liam would hurt him the way he did Gemma, just because of me."

That was another problem for the pale scholar. Why did Liam hate him so much that he would try to destroy everything Tal held dear? Tal had stupidly pled for mercy for the boy, gotten both Skye and Shawchert to spare him just the once. And Liam had turned on him, mutilating and nearly murdering Gemma.

And Gemma, she was another problem all together. He wasn't sure how Noah would feel about his bizzare feelings for their half sister. He wasn't sure how he felt about it most days.

He let out a breath in a startled chuckle at Noah's words about Lena. "You mean if they lived in a house, she'd convince Cody to ride down the stairs on one of mom's books?" He couldn't help but to laugh as he remembered that day. He hadn't been sure about it, and then Jazper had come along to separate them. A genuine smile was on his lips now as he recalled that day.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:257

The silver male was doing his best to ignore the white male rolling his eyes, it wasn’t for the fact that this wasn’t his pack lands, it was because Zalen picked him, of all members. The black leader picked him to represent the pack and the peacefulness that they wanted to achieve tough out the lands. New Dawn liked it’s privacy however, they also liked having their own alliance with pack, and being able to come here to this pack was an act to prove that the two packs could depend upon one another for things.

Noah sighed as he breathed in through his nose, and then out through his mouth. ”I’m sorry...I just was trying to bring some what normal peace throughout the family. I just didn’t want a repeat of there a mother and father hated everything about each other, and the children were affected.” Noah rubbed his head trying to keep his father’s temper at bay, he didn’t want anything to go wrong while he was here. ”Yes, your right, leave him here with Skye, or Eclipse while you come down and try to hash things out the best that you can with Sky. What happened with our sister?” Now Noah knew that he couldn’t do anything to take down Liam or protect him from others, and try to prevent him from hurting others. More than what he had. He was a Sawtooth at heart and the male needed to protect him. Or at least felt like he should.

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#ccccee}
.noahuniverse .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#808080}
.noahuniverse b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#80a1bb; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse {margin:0 auto; width:446px; background-color:#1d1c1c; background-image:url(http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9269/noahtop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: shonar bangla; font-size:15px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
By Noelle
[/html]