A Change of Plans
[html]
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2901/jazpertable1p.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: Please allow Aly to post first. Attendance is mandatory for all Casa members. If you have multiple characters feel free to condense their posts to one.

WC:300+

He was starting to be worn thin and was not ashamed to admit he needed help running the pack. With Aro knocking up two separate females, Tony’s arm losing feeling, Enzo and Juliet leaving on a spiritual journey, all the leader meetings and Brotherhood business, not to mention mateships, pregnancies and new pups Jazper knew he couldn’t possibly give everyone the attention they needed. Standing in the courtroom he relished in the momentary silence. It was rare that anyone ever came into this room but he thought it might give some change of pace from the meetings in the Great Hall.

Taking a seat and bowing his head he took a few deep breaths. With Anann removing herself from Kingsbury and clearly not gaining her health back he had no choice but to promote another female to the Luna position. He wanted to have time again; the summer months had drained a lot of energy from him and with Skye heavily pregnant with his pups he needed to know he could travel to the artisan pack without worrying about things at home. Having promoted the lucky female that morning he knew he had to inform the rest of the pack. Standing up he called for everyone to gather, no exceptions.

This was the first meeting in a while that the Sole had not taken the time to put on his red shirt, cloak and leather armor, feeling as though he needed to be more personable. This wasn’t to be a formal meeting but a simple announcement. Slowly the pack filtered in, Aly among them. Sending her a sweet smile as he stood at the front of the group. “My friends.” He started, silencing any chatter. “Earlier this week I came to the realization that as a singular leader it is impossible for me to give you all the attention you deserve while having to perform all Leader duties by myself. My sons need me to be there for them as a father and you need me to be available as a friend and confidant.” Pausing for a brief moment he continued, “As such I have promoted Alyssum to Luna permanently. She has proven that she is capable of taking care of herself and the pack, being a talented hunter and fighter. I believe she will be able to serve you all well.” Falling quiet he motioned for Aly to join him at the front of the group. “Do you want to say anything Aly?”

[/html]
[html]
(761)

While she had entered calmly, mingling in with the rest of her packmates, her mind was racing a million thoughts a minute. She was sought out by Jazper what seemed to be only seconds ago, though reflecting back on it, she realized that more time had actually passed since he brought up the news. The woman was returning to the courthouse after a hunt, bringing home the usual haul of rabbit and fowl, when she was approached by the Sole. She could just tell by his demeanor that something was up, but it didn't seem that the thing was bad, so it had confused her at first.

They had chatted for a bit, mostly their usual conversation though it was partly strained on the man's part. Then, the question was suddenly brought up, and it took her a moment to comprehend what he had said. For a moment, she even considered that perhaps she had misheard him. But, she doubted anyone would interpret the direct question: if she would step up to take the place as Luna. After the initial shock had died down, she could not help but meekly smile at the man, and nearly laughed her agreement, which she quickly cut off by coughing, and had then tried to make it sound more formal.

It had seemed that her emotional response had lifted whatever weighed Jazper, and they two shared a few chuckles and smiles, and the rest from then on was a complete blur. She vaguely remembered shifting through her clothing for something to wear, and nearly tearing out her mane when she could not come up with some design to put it in. But, the attempts were quickly dropped on Macbeth's suggestion, and decided to go as she was, which was how she usually looked all the time. It was strange for her to concerned how well groomed she was, but she tried to swallow whatever worry she had.

She lifted her head as she heard the call from upstairs, but did not quickly answer it like she typically would. For starters, she didn't want to be the first to arrive and to stand around awkwardly as the rest of the pack would come, and would rather come in with a few others already present. Also, she felt a little sentimental as she stood in her room, knowing it would probably be the last night she would be in it until she moved to the second floor where Annan used to sleep. After a couple of minutes of arranging the few items she had that she already had grouped together, including the magpie's nest, and otherwise buying some time, she made her way to the main room and stood among her friends.

She noticed Jazper's smile, and she flashed back a shy one, and kept her eyes down as she mulled over what was happening. It was not until she heard her name be called did she look up, and kept her eyes on the Sole, too nervous to meet anyone's gaze as he announced that she would be their new Luna. She silently stepped up as the man motioned that it was her time to come up, and faced the gathered crowd by his side once she reached him. Something clicked within her as she was prompted to speak, and she nodded confidently despite her fluttering heart.

"During my time in Casa di Cavalieri, I have met many of you, and over this time I have come to realize what a wonderful pack this was." With a pause, she added with her trademark grin, "Not that there was any doubt. But, on many occasions many of you have shown quality and worth beyond the people I have met outside of these borders, and every day I remember how blessed I am by the gods to be surrounded by everyone that is in this room.

"I could not think of anything more honorable than to be given this position, and I hope that I will be able to bring justice to what we stand for. I promise to lead this pack to the best of my ability alongside Jazper, and together, we as one pack, one family, shall prosper." With that, she gave a respectful bow to everyone in the room, and sighed a breath of relief that could only be heard by the man beside her. But, she managed to come back up with a smile upon her face, and looked out in the crowd with a certainty that she felt on the inside as well.

[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Hadley held onto Amatha as she stared around in surprise. Her eyes had opened a few days before, and was drinking in everything with an intense curiosity. This was her first time among the entire pack. She let out a burbling noise, paws pushing against his body as she tried to straighten up and see things better. His hand petted gently against her head, tail wagging as he watched Jazper stand ahead. What did he have to tell them?

The news was welcome, his tail wagging as he watched Aly come up to the stage. She'd taught him some self defense, with great reluctance on his part. Hadley deeply appreciated it now that he had a family to care for and protect. He let out a short chuckle as Aly spoke, her words confident and humorous. He would have clapped his hands, but then Amatha would have been dropped, so he just stood in the back and smiled his congratulations.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

out of character

Her spirits were still dark. Despite how much time had passed, the death had changed Adelle. She was much more serious now, a sharp focus to her movements. Head low she tracked after the injured deer she had found, ready to bring it down and tear it apart. A call that rang through the woods stopped her though. Growling Adelle turned, heading back to where the pack was gathering. She didn't particularly want to be among them, still raw over the loneliness that would sweep through her.

Slinking into the room Adelle settled near the back, icy eyes fixed on the sole. The last time she'd seen him Jazper had carried her away from her grandpa, leaving her struggling to get back before he was completely gone. The words spoken now were more joyous, talking about bringing up a new leader. Guilt flooded Adelle as Aly took to the front, her words warm. She had attacked their leader. Their luna. How could she do such a thing? Withdrawing even further Adelle pulled into herself, only the movement of her eyes showing she was alive.

<style type="text/css">
.darkfowe .space {float:right; height:270px; width:270px;}
.darkfowe b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e5ce; letter-spacing:1px;}
.darkfowe b:before {content:open-quote;}
.darkfowe b:after {content:close-quote;}
.darkfowe p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.darkfowe {margin:0px auto; width:95%; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/sOvL0.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#ab5836; line-height:16px; border-radius:10px;}
.darkfowe .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]
Sebastian's lethargic fit had returned, draining him of energy once more. A shame. Still, he would endure. He hoped. Endure here, where he had spent so much time already. Maybe he needed a change of scenery? He was still young, still energetic, still rather wild in his instincts if not his mannerisms.

Still, he managed to rouse himself for the announcement. He was one of the first to arrive. Jazper was there, handsome as ever in his tight-fitting clothing.

Alyssum as Luna. Did he know her? He didn't think so. What had her rank been before that? Try as he might, Sebastian couldn't recall. Sure, he remembered seeing her, but that was it. Perhaps his poor memory was simply acting up. Oh well. It made no difference. It wasn't as though he were a superior leader, far from it. If this was Jazper's order, Sebastian followed it.

Eh. Fine with him. Jazper could get some free time, pack leaderly duties could be performed and everyone came out better from it. She did look rather young, though. Sebastian reclined against a wall and nodded his vague approval, eyes focused sharply on Alyssum.
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

Aro had few interactions with Alyssum, but his father trusted the woman and that was enough for him. He gave a small grin hearing all his father had to say. He was glad that the man was finally going to have someone else he could rely on if, for any reason, he wasn't available to the pack. The woman seemed to be a great choice. She held a lot of great leadership qualities about her. Standing tall, his arms folded over his chest when Alyssum addressed everyone, a large charming grin decorated his muzzle. His oceanic eyes giving her a gleam of approval. He was proud for her, happy even. Her words were beyond great. She chose them well instilling more confidence into him, and most importantly confidence in the pack as a whole.

Aro was proud of his father's choice, and was she was done speaking Aro couldn't help but clap his hands together in applause as he nodded his head.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
Why Raoth had tagged along for the ceremony was beyond him. He would have complained the whole way if he'd still been capable of complaining. Instead he'd trailed behind Aro, a giant scowl on his face. He wasn't part of this pack, and refused to think of himself as such. He paused behind Aro, and leaned against a cold wall. He would have closed his eyes, but there were so many potential enemies around him. The entire pack had been squeezed into a room together.

The announcement came, Raoth looking at Alyssum with faint disinterest before turning back to scanning the crowds. Aro seemed to appreciate the choice made, the coyote's eyes narrowing. Alyssum wasn't another one of his girlfriends, was she? No, he hadn't seen them together the same way he'd seen Aro and Sidra. That suspicion had to be laid to rest. Unless Aro was keeping secrets. Why would he do that? It wasn't like Raoth could tell anyone.
[html]
tony's being grumpy as usual~

Tony stood at the back. Uninterested. Whatever. New Luna. It's not like he cared was it? The fact was he did, he had no idea what possessed his father to promote a woman who'd been within there ranks for such a short time. It irked him, and it was obvious that he didn't agree. His ochre eyes remained pointedly fixed on his father and figured there must have been a 'special favour' or something for him to promote her over all the others in the pack that could lead just as well. And making it a need for the Luna to be a female!? Stupid... He was just trying to keep the women sweet.

He left with a quick nod of recognition to the pair as soon as they finished. 'C'mon, Neels...' he sighed, reaching down and trailing his fingers over her head softly, petting her like a dog essentially. He lowered his voice, 'Ah en't stayin' 'round for this...' he gestured loosely and secretively with his hand, moving towards the door slowly because Neela would have probably have trouble keeping up with him.

<style>
.irontony-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.irontony i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.irontony b {font-weight:bold; color:#cd1111; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #d7cb12; }
.irontony {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#34053b; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 0e1e08.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:330px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#ffffff; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #34053b;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count ? 310 :: Out of Character text

The leopard spotted woman still didn't feel like a true member of Casa. She didn't know very many in the pack and hadn't lent her trust out very easily to anyone. But, when the call for a gathering was sent out Sidra gladly attended. In a way, it made her feel like a true part of the pack. Jazper, though she didn't know him well, had already gained her trust and her respect by giving her a home within his grand borders. So, when he announced that Alyssum would be the new Luna of the pack, Sidra felt proud to be lead by the woman. After one simple pack hunt with her, she'd earned Sidra's trust the same as Jazper had.

Sidra filed in after all of her pack mates, ending up finding Aro and taking the spot on the other side of him giving him a nudge of her elbow a beaming smile. She glanced over at Roath and smiled then nestled herself in for the meeting. Alyssum's speech was motivating and comforting. Her words made Sidra feel proud to be a part of such a wonderful pack. She trusted every word that came from the earthen woman's mouth completely.

<style>
.TriAn25txt-box {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LfFva.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:103px; height:52px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.TriAn25txt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.TriAn25txt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.TriAn25txt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.TriAn25txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.TriAn25txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.TriAn25txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]
Ivy stood at the back of the pack, eyes absorbing the hall, it was nice despite the fact the there were so many others crammed into the huge hall. cramming into a corner on the fridges of the pack the plains wolf couldn't help but feel uncomfortable and still not part of the pack.

She didn't know many people, didn't have enough trust in herself to let anyone in. She was still wary of the luperci- though that had somehow faded into the back of her mind. She had been busy hunting small game when the call when out and instinctively she followed. She licked her jowls to remove all speckles of dried blood from her muzzle. When Aly had mounted the stage she couldn't help but wag her tail excitedly, sure she was still getting to know the latter but the fact that she had become the new Luna was exciting. Her smile was unwavering as she beamed happiness for the other. This ceremony was the beginning of not only Aly's new position but for Ivy to feel at home in the new and wonderful family.
[html]

OOC.

Word Count → 276

Oddly enough despite the amount of wandering that she had been doing Neela wasn’t particularly pleased to be called to a meeting out of the blue, though that was likely because the initial call had woken her up from where she had been snoozing. Still she was awake now and Jazper didn’t usually call the pack together for trivial matters so she plodded along to the meeting, sticking close to Tony’s side so she didn’t get jostled in the crowd of Optime forms.

Neela was rather surprised by the subject of the meeting; obviously she had been aware of the packs lack of a second leader but she hadn’t really given it much thought, Jazper’s single leadership establishing itself as the norm. She gave an approving nod as Jazper named his choice and Aly made her way besides him. Neela had met the woman before a few times and somewhat liked her but her approval was more based on Jazper’s choice; the Sole had doubtless spent more time with Aly then she had and knew her merits more.

Tony however seemed less impressed, giving a grumpy nod and turning away when the choice was announced. Neela hummed happily as her fingers descended to rub at the back of her head, tilting into the movement and half listening to his words. ”Someone’s grumpy today eh? I’m the hormonal one here, being all grumpy and shit is my job at the moment.” she teased lightly but nonetheless she followed her mate towards the door, first bumping his leg affectionately with her muzzle and then moving upwards, rubbing her side against his leg as they left the room together.

<style type="text/css"> .neelastar b {font-weight:bold; color:#37370f; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px;} .neelastar p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;} .neelastar {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#909179; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/357on02.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2c392f; padding: 415px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dfdcd6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .neelastar .wordcount {color:#37370f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dfdcd6; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;} .neelastar .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;} </style>[/html]