Shining like a star
[html]
Word Count :: 315 OOC: Dated for Aug 14th. Drin's player will not post until she is able to, for now PP has been given permission to me. Smile

Jiva was going to take his access furs, as he saved as many as he could. He hated waste and since he was able and quite efficient at skinning he had piles of fur that he didn’t need and the pack didn’t need so he had an idea and the idea was given to Palaydrian, she took to the idea and offered to go with him, which was exactly what he was hoping for. They set out immidiately that day towards the nearest pack. He wanted to get to know them and learn more about them, and if possible bring good relations with them. He wanted to be a bigger part of the pack, and to do that he would have to get out.

The way was quick and soon got quicker when Drin gave him the news she had been keeping quiet. His ears perked and his tail curled as far as it would go and a grin spread on his lips at the words she had told him. He’d shown her exuberance at the news. He was young but not too young that he wouldn’t be scared, in fact he was happy, ecstatic. His mate was pregnant, with his pups and as they walked towards Vinatta he had a gait that showed pure and utter happiness.

Upon edging up to the borders of the pack he stopped far enough away that he would in no way be trespassing and howled for someone to come to the borders, the bag of furs he held he let down no the ground, and kept looking over at his mate with pure happiness. Not only was he going to help his pack he was also going to be a father. They would have to have a long discussion in the days to come he thought as he waited for his howl to be answered.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

[508]
Big GrinDD

Saul Lupus is by Alaine!

It had been a week since he'd guessed at Lilin's pregnancy and the Virding couldn't quite deal with the emotions that seemed too strong and powerful to cope with. He was overjoyed, ecstatic at the very core of things. But the constant, ever present worry about his mate and their unborn children was sickening. He could not purge himself of thoughts about how Lilin was, how she was coping, whether she was happy about the pregnancy. It was no secret really that pups weren't a great love for his mate, but he fervently hoped that things might change when they were born. He'd realised shortly after their evening of discoveries that she was only a week or two shy of Colibri's due date. Their children would grow up together, cousins through their joint Soul blood, no matter how diluted it was. The fierce desire to protect her had perhaps gone a little overboard- he'd pleaded with her to stay away from the borders, all patrols would be picked up by others, to stay close to Jordeim and the Grove.

This incessant worry was part of his nature though and there was little he could do to stop the thoughts overtaking him. He'd spent an increasing amount of time schooling Hermes and Maia, getting both of them reacquainted with each other and training. His sons foal seemed to be the center of Tem's attention and he was glad his boy had that. When they'd told Temeraire about his impending siblings, the boy had taken it well, but as Saul had expected he'd excused himself shortly after and left. Saul had reassured Lilin for a while, telling her that the boy just needed to process the information, to get used to the idea. Saul kept busy however, cleaning the house, making sure their mattress was soft and the furs and silks were comfortable for her. He'd been to the gardens several times and he'd seen Colibri a few times as well. He thought perhaps she was brighter now that she knew Lilin was pregnant also- she wouldn't be going through the ordeal on her own.

The friendly, summoning howl from the borders had his heart leaping in his throat before he actually registered the amiable tones of the voice. Glancing down at the dark stallion between his legs, Saul decided to take the horse with him. Spurring Hermes into an easy canter, he allowed his thoughts to empty and the tension ease from his posture. There was little point in greeting anyone at the border when he was tense- he could only hope Lilin understood his concerns and stayed away from the borders. After a while, the borders came into sight and it took him only a short while to locate the callers. A pair of wolves stood on the borders and Saul dismounted easily, tucking Hermes' reins up and out of the way, allowing the horse to wander. Hello, I'm Saul Stormbringer one of the leaders of Vinátta. He offered, green eyes curious as he glanced between the pair.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 224 OOC:

Jiva could see the man coming mostly because of the horse and he stood prostate. His back straight and his tail curled in a happy way though it moved only very slightly, even though he still wanted it to wag crazy as the news given to him made him far more excited about the expedition as well. He watched the man with curiousity as he let the horse go to graze, a moment’s envy came to him but it passed as he introduced himself as Saul; “It is a pleasure to meet you sir. My name is Jiva Takekuro and this is Palaydrian Soul. We are here to get to know your pack as well as bring a few offerings.” He said shouldering the bunches of fur and leather on his shoulder.

His mate nudged him and he smiled sheepishly; “Oh and she brought a few things of her own too to present to you, herbs for healing and well whatever you could use them for.” Jiva was getting knowledgeable when it came to herbs especially ones that could heal. He gave a whole hearted grin. This was the first time he was really trying to be a representative of the pack and so far he was doing a pretty good job, at least that’s what he hoped.

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

[423]
Big GrinDD

Saul Lupus is by Alaine!

Pushing thoughts of Lilin and their impending parenthood to the back of his mind was difficult, but it was certainly easier when there was a task that needed his attention. He remembered Lilin and Niernan's account of the dog Amy coming to their borders to trade and then Coli's recent revelation that the blond female had been back again. It irritated him slightly, especially knowing she came from no pack and was simply trying to flog her wares. Of course, he couldn't deny that the plants he'd once traded with her for, and the recent addition of their herb garden with the help of the lone trader had been a great help, but there was a certain degree of irritation at her persistence in creating a trade route through them. He could, however, scent a collective pack scent on the pair before him and knew they came from close by. They didn't look particularly tired or travel worn, so he could assume they hailed from a northern pack. Cinnamon backed ears flashed forward as the darker male began to speak.

The name Takekuro conjured the image of his friend Niro and he smile at the memory. He was surprised when the female was introduced, her family name matching Lilin and Colibri's family. Though both of them were only part Soul, it was still in Lilin's name even if Coli decided against taking her fathers name. The shift of material on the males shoulder caused green eyes to flicker to them for a moment, a soft smile on his lips. The pleasure is mine. Welcome to Vinátta's borders, Jiva and Palaydrian. May I ask where you've come from? He asked pleasantly, though he caught the nudge the pale female gave her companion and chuckled softly at the boys answering sheepish smile. He thought perhaps there could be more between the two of them, but didn't like to pry and simply listened as Jiva spoke for his companion.

Healing herbs are always appreciated- I am, myself, a healer and one of my packmates, Colibri, is a skilled herbalist. He admitted, a slightly proud smile on his lips when he thought of the chocolate female. She was getting big now and he knew that they didn't have too long before her pups were born. Green eyes turned back to the pair, before a question bubbled to the tip of his tongue and he glanced at Jiva. I don't suppose you're related to Niro? He asked, tail flashing back and forth at the thought of his friend.

<style>
#artTXT {
}
#artTXT p {
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 247 OOC: PP pre approved by our looovely Tian, also .... I totally forgot to mention but Drin is pregnant and she's totally showing >.<

Jiva cringed a little, one mistake out of possibly many as the man asked him where he was from. It should have been with the introductions of their names. Sighing and looking apologetically he spoke; “We are from New Dawn, I am sorry, I’m pretty new a this... well we both are I think.” He said. Though his embarrassment was lost when Saul spoke of knowing the healing arts and he beamed. He was about to speak up again but Palaydrian nudge him a little harder again and he cringed, though it seemed Saul had other ideas rather than business. Jiva looked at his mate then at the man; “Yes, actually he’s my father, how do you know him?” Jiva asked, an eyebrow raised. He supposed that the offering could wait but he was also interested in getting Palaydrian off her feet as well.

“Is there a place we can sit? We wouldn’t have to cross your borders, it’s just Drin shouldn’t be standing on her feet too long.” This time he got a sharp pinch in his soft spot in which he bent over to stop the pain, and a glare from her. “He’s just being sensitive to my condition.” she spoke kindly to Saul. Jiva just gave a sheepish raise of the brows and shrugged. “Well my feet are a little sore then.” He said not wanting to drop the subject entirely.

<style>
[/html]
[html]

[425]
no problem <33

Saul Lupus is by Alaine!

Both looked young it seemed to him, though he couldn't judge on age. The slightest cringe from the darker of the two, Jiva, caused a soft chuckle from the male. He knew it was a nerve wracking experience, coming to anothers borders to establish some kind of relationship. Saul was, not surprisingly, more open to the idea of building a relationship with this pack than he had been with Sangilak. His nose scrunched softly at the thought of that pack, before the males words distracted him enough for him to replace the friendly smile on his face. He had no desire to taint this meeting with thoughts of others who had not been so successful. He nodded softly, recognising the name of the pack almost immediately. They'd been Ichika's neighbours, when the peaceful pack had still been alive.

I've heard of New Dawn- you favour the Lupus form, right? And don't worry, I know what its like. He chuckled softly, his friendly and happy demeanour showing with the soft wag of his tail. His question, on the other hand, seemed to throw Jiva off for a moment before he got an answer. He wasn't particularly surprised at the relation- he knew Niro was a family man. He couldn't, however, figure out if the male was particularly pleased about his relationship with his father, or if he could care less. Deciding to answer the boys question, Saul offered a soft shrug of his shoulder. I met him a while ago back in Ichika, he was lost looking for Anathema. We have a mutual love of birds- I found him recently down in the Dampwoods... I think he and your mother had just returned. He offered, hoping beyond anything that he hadn't gotten it wrong, and that Niro's mate was Jiva's mother as well as Tasha's.

Concerns for what Saul assumed was his mate were voiced and Saul found himself nodding easily before the boy had even finished properly. He was surprised to see the lighter of the pair, Palaydrian, pinch the male, who seemed to take it in his stride. Her own words caused a soft widening of his eyes, before he really looked at her and noticed the curve of her belly. Oh, congratulations! Please, come in, there's a clearing not far from here with a few tree stumps. He stepped back, guesting for them to follow him. Jiva's words caused a chuckle from the Stormbringer male. He liked the pair and was only too happy to invite them into Vinátta for a conversation.

<style>
#artTXT {
}
#artTXT p {
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 346 OOC: This is stinky post i sowwy ; ;

Jiva did notice the scrunch in the man’s nose, though he seemed happy enough he wondered if he had a bad thought about New Dawn but he seemed to be taking well to Jiva and Palaydrian. He smiled and nodded when Saul asked about New Dawn; “Yes we favor our ancestors form and traditions.” He said with a smile on his face, he was proud of his pack, it was the second one he belonged to but the first one was his birth pack and though he cared for his family there, he felt there were too many and he had to live up to quite a bit. Now he just had his cousin there and that was comfortable enough for him.

He listened as Saul explained about knowing Niro and he nodded so he probably didn’t hear about his attack and he didn’t think he should tell him; “My parents are well traveled these days it seems. And he is pretty crazy about his birds.” Jiva said cracking a smile. Niro did have a way with the raptors and It was nice to know someone shared Niro’s passion. The pair smiled at him as he offered them sanctuary in his pack and led them further in.

“We hope you will like our things, I’m not top rate at my tanning or leather working, but I think i do well enough with my work.” He said. He learned from his father who learned from someone in the pack lands. Who, he couldn’t remember or he was sure his father may not have even mentioned her. Palaydrian followed behind them quietly, which was normal enough for her. Jiva figured she was getting the angle of the man which was fine with him. Saul seemed a good man and he knew his father, so that was also something on him. Jiva loved his father but it saddened him to remember what happened to him recently that made it so his father could not walk for a very long time.

<style>
[/html]
[html]

[391]
sorry about the wait hun

Saul Lupus is by Alaine!

Saul was glad that the pair were an amiable pair and he thought that he was rather grateful that they'd come to try and build a relationship with Vinátta. It was clear they shared little culture- Vinátta were a pack intent on building, growing, becoming self sufficient in all aspects. Jiva confirmed that New Dawn, on the other hand, favoured a much simpler way of living, an affinity for the four legged form that Saul could appreciate, but not perhaps empathise with. It was more than likely that, had Saul been raised in a pack that favoured the lupus form, he never would have discovered two legs and thumbs. But as it was, he'd been raised in a Luperci pack, Dahlia de Mai had been a Luperci-dominant pack and therefore, the male knew little else. It must be simpler than how the rest of us live, surely? He asked, a small smile on his lips.

As they moved towards the clearing Saul had in mind, he listened to Jiva's response. There was warmth to his voice as he spoke about his parents and Saul found himself glad that Jiva and Niro were not estranged. He wouldn't say he was close friends with the bird man, but he wouldn't wish ill will on him and got on well with the man. Saul gave a soft chuckle as Jiva reiterated his fathers love of birds, his tail flashing back and forth as they exited the trees and into a small clearing. He'd taken trees from these parts himself to build the village hall and the tree stumps had been sanded smooth. Gesturing for Palaydrian and Jiva to take a seat Saul settled before commenting on Jiva's words. His love of birds inspired me to get my own. Saul admitted warmly, a big smile widening his lips.

His attention was brought to the offerings Jiva carried and he allowed himself a look at the heaped material that the pair had brought. The doubt, and perhaps hope, in Jiva's voice softened the male to his plight. He gestured for the male to hand over his 'offerings' before speaking. Any gift is most appreciated and I'm pleased you made them yourself. They will be of great use to Vinátta, I'm sure. He spoke, the warmth in his voice reflecting the gratitude he felt towards the pair.

<style>
#artTXT {
}
#artTXT p {
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 420 OOC: It's np!! Smile

Jiva shrugged; “I was born in Cour des Miracles, I find the culture there far easier than that of what New Dawn shows; Jiva said. he was born to a father who did falconry and a mother who trained in staves and a whole family who’s life revolved around Optime form so New Dawn was different entirely for him and he had his ups and downs with the authority. He especially did feel indignant submitting so often to those higher up other than to his leaders Zalen and Titania. There were other things within the social class he had to keep up as well as the culture itself that others would not normally find in the optime rich packs. He would not divulge even that to the man though he just smiled letting him know that would have to be laid to rest. Even Palaydrian did not give any specifics.

He saw the stumps of many trees and he looked curiously but as New Dawn could withhold stuff so can this pack but he wondered what so much wood was needed for. He and Drin had helped with the pack a little further away raising a barn and making a pen for their animals. He let Drin sit and she seemed quite interested in the conversation as a whole seeming to not want to interrupt at all. Jiva knew she would have a say when she wanted to, he turned to Saul and raised an eyebrow at his words; “Really? I didn’t know my father would have that kind of effect. He’s not upset that I did not take after him, but he was pretty sad when I said I wanted to do something else. I do have his old bird as a companion. He found me a while ago.” He said as he sat himself after resting his furs on a stump close to them. He grinned as the man would accept the furs and leathers. “I’m glad to help. I don’t believe in wasting an animal. I have bones and such but I am planning to learn how to make them into tools soon, but for now if you wish to trade for some of our plants, most of them are medical, that would be welcome, the leathers are from us to you, I am sure you will do what’s best with them. If you need any help at all I can work the leather as well.” He said proudly.

<style>
[/html]
[html]

[448]
^^

Saul Lupus is by Alaine!

He supposed he shouldn't have been surprised at Jiva's admission that he had not been born to this lifestyle, that he'd come from the Court instead. He hadn't met many from Cour des Miracles, though he remembered Terra from the Winter Festival at the beginning of the year. He also wasn't particularly surprised when, after revealing that he found the Court's culture easier, Jiva did not elaborate. It would have been a gross breach of New Dawn's confidentiality to pick apart what Jiva found difficult about living in such a way. In the same way, Saul would never have considered revealing everything about Vinátta- he refrained from mentioning Jordheim, or their slowly growing Sveit Village. He did not mention their Gods, nor the Sacred Grove either. It was clear the pair understood that no more was to be said on the subject, and Saul acquiesced with a simple inclination of his head. Adjusting to something very different from what we've know since birth can be difficult. He offered, thinking of Dahlia's merging into Ichika. That had been a difficult concept to wrap his head around, but Saul had enjoyed his time in the peaceful pack.

Jiva's next words caused a small chuckle from the male. Niro hadn't forced anything on him- it had been his simple love of the birds in his care that had sparked something in the Stormbringer, a want to find that kind of love. This was before Temeraire, before Lilin, before Vinátta, but he'd finally managed to find a bird at the Winter Festival. Eirias was a good bird, when he wasn't trying to eat small cats and pups. I'm sure your father is proud of whatever you do. We can't expect our children to hold the same interests as our own, even when we expose them to it. He chuckled softly, thinking about Temeraire's lack of interests in plants that could help in a medical emergency. He just wasn't interested in the learning involved in healing. And that was fine with Saul- his son could do as he pleased.

Saul found himself nodding softly as Jiva explained about not wasting animals. He thought about their welcome gifts to new members- the furs in there had to come from somewhere and Saul asked that as often as possible, the hides be saved to give to others. At Jiva's mentioned of trade, Saul considered what Vinátta had to trade in return. Which plants do you have to offer? And perhaps we can come to some sort of agreement if we need any of them? He asked, knowing it would be foolish to simply accept these plants if they already had them growing in the garden.

<style>
#artTXT {
}
#artTXT p {
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 313 OOC:

Jiva nodded in quiet appreciation for Sauls words knowing the implications under it and marveled at how no matter how different a pack was wolves were always alike in one way or another. It made him feel safer just knowing that much. Jiva couldn’t help but smile at the man’s comment and turned to Drin who was beaming as well at the last meeting Niro gave to them, which evidently went to the demise of the grey male’s hunting career. “He is very proud of me I think. He says I am taking after my grandfather.” He chuckled at the thought. He never met his grandfather, he was killed long ago and Niro never talked about it or anything between then and when he and Orin came to Nova Scotia. Whatever it was, it was probably worth talking about. Jiva still asked when he thought he caught his father off guard. He never did actually hear about it though, but his dad was still young and so was he.

This time Palaydrian chimed in when Saul asked about the plants, her voice was calm and sweet to Jiva’s ears and he watched her as she explained what she had; “I have chamomile, mint, and rose oil, and some vegetables, baby carrots, beans, and a few others, if you would like to take a look” She took off her pouch and handed it to Jiva so he could put it on the ground in front of Saul. For a small garden Palaydrian grew a fair bit of plants and Jiva was surprised at how quickly they grew. He lay the pack down in front of hm with it open wide for Saul to seach through. He could give them what he wanted to bargain for and a price when he found what he wanted, if he wanted anything.

<style>
[/html]
[html]

[336]
^^

Saul Lupus is by Alaine!

Despite the pair being younger than him, it seemed to the male at least, he was pleased to find that they were mature, civilised and more than happy to oblige the male in a little idle chatter about this or that. He knew they'd come here searching for a trade, but it seemed the pair were more than happy to build good relations by simply being pleasant to one another. Jiva's reassurance about his father caused a contented hum of agreement from the Virding. It was perhaps a sad thing that Saul was cut off from his family- he'd only ever known his siblings, Bris and the handful of cousins that had found him in Nova Scotia. He had no idea who his grandfather was, either of them, and had no idea if he was taking after either of them. With a soft sigh, the Stormbringer pushed these thoughts away, thinking fiercely that his children wouldn't have the problem of not knowing either of their parents.

It was Palaydrian's turn to pipe up and it was clear that she knew a lot about the plants she had brought. Her words caused a smile on his lips, automatically listing the uses for chamomile and mint. He hadn't encountered Rose Oil before though and thought perhaps they might like to acquire this. Jiva lay the pack on the ground before him and Saul resisted the urge to root through it. It would probably be the sensible thing to do, but he had no desire to look as though he were looking for something that wasn't there. We have a healthy growth of chamomile and mint, but we don't have Rose Oil. And the vegetables would be great. Saul considered what he had in Hermes' saddle bags, probably still grazing out where Saul had left him. I have a handful of rabbit pelts in Hermes' saddle bags... And a bottle of wine. Would they interest you? He asked, green eyes finding Palaydrian's first before he glanced over to Jiva.

<style>
#artTXT {
}
#artTXT p {
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 246 OOC: couple more posts and then end it? Smile

Jiva saw interest in Sauls eyes and he grinned. He heard something that Drin said that he possibly could use. Saul spoke and Jiva looked over at Palaydrian who was thoughtful. Jiva wouldn’t mind the wine especially if he shared it with Drin and these were their own things they were trading off and gifting. Jiva was interested in the pelts, he was sure he could work something out with smaller ones than the large leather things he had already prepared sitting next to him. They could keep the puppies warm in one way or another as the cold was no doubt on its way.

“Pelts would be wonderful, and the wine?” He looked over to Palaydrian who nodded enthusiastically. He would have to keep it in that old house he and Drin found the other wine in and drink ti there. He had a suspicion that Zalen would not like it if he had the bottle inside New Dawn; ”Yes That would be fine, I am sure that will be for the rose oil and some vegetables of your choice.” Jiva said. Palaydrian nodded her agreement; “I think it is a fair deal” Her sweet voice said quietly yet very excited for such a good exchange. He liked the drink, and so did Drin and Jiva was sure what was going through her mind about the pelts and was sure it was the same thing Jiva was thinking.

<style>
[/html]
[html]

[347]
another post from you and fini? <3

Saul Lupus is by Alaine!

The light male seemed to consider his offer for a moment before speaking. A grin flashed to the male as he accepted the pelts gratefully. He paused over the wine however, glancing across to his mate as if to check. Thinking about it, it perhaps was a bit of a bogus offer- Jiva had said they followed their ancestors traditions and that certainly didn't include wine. He was about to retract the offer when Palaydrian gave an enthusiastic nod. Trying to cover up his grin, Saul considered how to track down Hermes. Cinnamon backed ears flickered forward as Jiva made to seal the deal and Saul gave a decisive nod in return. Palaydrian piped up and agreed that it was a fair deal. The Virding stood, stretching nicely before casting a cursory glance around for his beast of burden.

If you'll excuse me a moment, I have to track down that horse! He chuckled, before taking a quick job back the way they'd come. He trusted the pair in his pack lands, even if they were only on the very edge. Finding Hermes was easy enough, he was ambling up the borders and when Saul gave a click the stallion swung his head around and nickered in greeting. Catching hold of him, Saul rode him quickly back towards Jiva and his mate. The horse would be useful for carrying the leathers and pelts Jiva had given them. Dismounting once the pair came into view, Saul led the horse up and made him stand as he removed his wares from the saddle bags.

Thank you for coming to trade today, I'm glad we could develop a friendship. He said, handing over the rabbit pelts and wine, taking the rose oil and vegetables in turn. After packing away the smaller items, he moved over to lift the leathers and pelts up and onto Hermes' back, the horse didn't seem to notice the weight as he continued eating. Snorting softly at his horse, Saul glanced back at the pair, offering to take them back to the borders where they'd entered.

<style>
#artTXT {
}
#artTXT p {
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 331 OOC: Dude.... i totally forgot this and we were right at the end XDD

This would be a good trade Jiva thought as each went on with their own thoughts, Drin seemed happy her plants were going to be well used, and Jiva was getting some fine pelts and with the good news he had he was excited about finding a use for those pelts. He watched as the man spoke of his horse and catching him. Jiva raised an eyebrow. He never owned a horse, or even ridden one himself, well except when his father went on a trip and he wanted to go, but he was just a pup back then. He wondered if they were really as useful as everyone made them seem. It seemed so if they could carry things for you, but he did not like the idea of feeding such beasts that he could eat himself, but he would not say this out loud.

He and Drin sat quietly waiting, not for long thankfuly, because he was getting restless, and no doubts so was his mate, so when Saul came back with the pelts and wine and they traded off, he gave the wine to drin and held the pelts himself, he grinned happily at Saul; “It was our pleasure and thank you for having us here in your beautiful lands.” He said sounding as though he meant it because he did. Then accepted Sauls offer to lead them back out again, pleased with this trade, happy something came to fruit and he and his mate were able to work something out. He wondered if there was something in this, trade, perhaps someone would have herbs or seeds they would need, or even more likely meat they don’t normally get, the idea was planted and he was sure someday it would grow. Once at the borders they said their farewells and headed back on the short trip to New Dawn talking excitedly about their new trade. Noting the craftsmanship it took to make the pelts.

<style>
[/html]