sing to the moon
[html]WC:500+||Sorry for the lack of table. My computer is being super slow!

Stepping out of the house the female sighed, as she ran a hand though her hair, so much to think about, so much was on her mind. She was feeling alone more and more, even though she had Aeron. It was coming clear that the Sawtooth lady and the Ganesa female where growing apart. They had been once as hot as the fire that burned on the cold winter nights. The female knew that she needed to fix it, she was sure that it was her fault, and not Aeron’s. She demanded too much from Aeron, she wanted her to be something she was not. Charm was a fool for thinking that she could change Aeron into being more open and more loving then what she really was.
Charm knew that a way to pass the time was to push her nose into her job within the pack, she needed to get help on that fence, and she to work with some of the animals at getting them use to her. The calico female sighed as she entered into the bar pulling out a box as she found two hens, and a rooster. Grumbling and muttering under her breath as put the box onto a cart, and then the female gathered a horse that she knew did not belong to any one in the pack. Hooking it to the cart the female knew that she could not just take some chickens. The female looked at the cart; she had to take more…just what. The female went back into the bar, and took two yearling calves, one male and one female. They could be used to start a farm or for milk. The female didn’t want to know if who-ever she traded them to trade to, wasn’t just going to raise them to kill them. She hated hearing about it, even if it was what they were good for just that.

Throwing some food for the animals into the cart and some fur’s the female, felt her stomach turn as she loaded them into the cart. Backing the horse up to the cart, the female hooked it onto him. Throwing her-self over the stallions back, the female gave a soft nudge with her heals as they took off.

With a day passing while she was out on the horse, the female woke early the next day to finish her traveling. The lady pulled the horse to a stop as she slipped down off the stallion, as she check her reflection out in the body of water, the female brushed her coat really quick with her hand. She could not be pleased unless she lost her motherly pouch, and lost her scar from the branding. Though…putting those issues to the side, the female didn’t look too badly.
Stepping out to the border the female let out a howl, her voice was smooth like satin. Now was just the time to wait for someone to come talk to her. She wanted to get to know the packs around here, and if any of them would make a good trade route for the pack to have.

[/html]
[html]
288 - Ink's derpin' hardcore. Tongue

Ink wasn't really.... accustomed to answering border calls. But he was getting used to being a part of the pack and a part of being in the pack meant keeping the borders safe and patrolled, right? Right. So when the call came out for someone to answer, and Ink just happened to be riding Jericho around the territory for excersize... well, he couldn't resist. He turned the mare towards the border where the call had come from and they thundered off to answer it, Ink calling out as he rode, the call already weird from his heritage turned shakey from the ride. Oops. Not the best start.

The young boy pulled his mare to a stop when the woman and her own stallion came into view. The resulting meeting of horses wasn't one he wanted to witness. He slid off of Jericho quickly and saw to her first, giving her flank a slap and sending her back into the territory before she could notice the other horse's unaltered gender. Now was not the time for conflict and horse sex. No. Not now.

He coughed once she disappeared into the trees and turned with a sheepish smile to the stranger. "Ahah... sorry. She's close to her season. Didn't want the drama." He explained simply enough, hands slipping into his pockets and expression softening into a relatively friendly smile, if a bit shy.

"This would be Vinatta's borders. I'm Ink Trovato, a Risna of such. May I ask what brings you by, madam?" Polite and proper, but not the most traditional or well-trained border greeting ever. It was painfully obvious that this was the boy's first time greeting someone like this. Hopefully she'd go easy on him.

<style type="text/css">
.itpretty b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.itpretty p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.itpretty {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/f4MSA.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1f5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 285px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#CCCCCC; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
background thanks to *AshenSorrow

[/html]
[html]

Charm Sawtooth,
Word Count :: 409

It might be a mistake
A mistake I'm makin'

But what you're giving I'm happy to be taking.

The calico female stood there after asking for a member of the pack to join her, she shifted so that she stood parallel to the borders, as she had her hand upon the stallions forehead, as she nuzzled her head into his massive head. They were starting to share a bond, a bond that didn’t need words. It was getting to be a close bond between animal and caretaker. The female had been spending most of her time in the barn taking care of the animals and retraining them from where the last person had not messed with them in quite some time.

These animals were just like children (well most of them) all they wanted was someone with a soft touch, a tender heart and food. The Sawtooth lady did not have an issue giving them any of this. She was learning which horse like what treats, and all of those other fun things that went along with her rank.

The male stallion started to stomp and nicker, his ebony hoof dig at the ground, as he started to push forward. The lady knew that he could smell things that she could not, and she took a firmer hold of his halter, putting his face lower and into her. She looked into his eyes, letting him know that she wasn’t going to allow him to act up on the borders of another pack. ”Think again!” The female wolf warned the horse. Not quite sure if he understood her or not, it didn’t matter it made her feel better.

Ears flicked as she heard the pounding of hooves upon the ground, she lowered her head, as her thin strands of hair fall over her face as she tucked her face into the stallion. Oh she was so shameful...she wasn’t even aware that she was such a sin.

With a giggle, she turned her head to look at the male, as she fluttered her eyelashes over her soft purple eyes shimmered with life. ”Hiya..I’m Charm Sawtooth,” She spoke with a chipper tone of voice. ”Well you see...I brought these here animals and was hoping to trade these live stock that I’ve been rising for some things...like some animals..or something.” Her chipper tone, went almost clueless. She took a finger as she trilled it around one of her microbraids. She was clueless to the spell she was casting...as always.

Cause no one's ever made me feel
The way I feel when I'm in your arms.

template by revo. <3

[/html]