Chipping away the time. P. Io ;D
[html]

For Io in the villageSmile Hope this is okay!

It'd been a great time already in the pack. Being new, Sigh had already met members she could see herself becoming friend with. First it was Frodo at the boundary where she'd been accepted into the family of Aniwaya. Then the drummer boy and another, as well as the girl from the stables, had made her acquaintence in both song and through livestock. Indeed, the english maiden had definitely found her home.

After the talk with the woman at the stables she'd dropped her lovely mustang off to go off alone. Exploration had driven her to soon find a rock to perch on in the village in order to take a rest. Soon she'd pulled out her knife and a piece of good wood she'd discovered in her wondering. Time for a new charm. The ever changing charm bracelet she had was the story of her life. She figured one day she would have to make a new one since she was running out of room on the original. For now she'd add the Aniwaya token onto her current one.

Thinking up a design she began to chip off the unneeded stuff. It would take her a bit, with the design she'd chosen, but eventually she would be done in no time. As she sat chipping away at the wood her ears were pricked incase a new friend came wondering up. Her mouth began to hum, like usual, a tune that she recalled from her old home in Europe. It would be a good life here in Aniwaya.

Believe me when I tell you that I
never want to see you again.
<style>
.sigh p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sigh b {color:#FF4040;}
.sigh-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.sigh-charname {text-align:center; font-family:arial, sans-serif; color:#FF4040; text-shadow:#76EE00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.sigh-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/29gftle.jpg); border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#FFFFFF; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px;}
.sigh-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sigh {background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #76EE00; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#66CD00; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]
Io had been forbidden, forbidden, in the strongest terms by Jaroslaw to do any work now. Not even making the short walk to the stables was permitted. And, understandably, Io was bitter about such a ruling. She'd argued and argued, posting her position as his superior as proof. But true to the old ways, he'd used his mass and position as her mate and a male to determine the result of the argument. Which was short lived. Ah well. Perhaps it was better that way. Io scarcely had enough energy to argue never mind walk. So she needed to fin something to do with her life for the next few days, that wasn't strenuous or dangerous, or she'd never heard the end of it. And that was just from Jaroslaw, God knows what Jacinto would do if any harm came to his children.

She crept out of her hut, it was a coyote's stalk, not the doggish one she could have inherited from her father. A thick clump of elk meat in her jaws. Io's white tipped tail flickered behind her, more out of irritation than any true happiness. The hybrid lay partially in the sunlight in front of her hut. If she wasn't working, lying around doing nothing was the only other thing she did aside from eat. Energy was hard to retain and she was thankful she'd perhaps only have a few days of it left. And then perhaps a few weeks more until the pups were more independent. Silver eyes watched a tribes member she hadn't met before as thin, white teeth ripped into the meat.
[html]

;3 mrr.

As she continued her work the wood shavings piled up at her feet. Soon she was looking at the base of her charm, a small rectangular prism of wood in her hand. Without noticing her tongue was out in concentration. She hadn't noticed the female eating the meat at all. Infact she stayed oblivious to the woman as she started to chip at the wood much more delicately with the tip of the blade.

It wasn't until she screwed up that the female uttered a noise. "Crap!" she hissed to herself as a wrong mark etched down into the wood. Well there went that attempt at a good charm. Her eyes seemed to swirl in frustration as she searched for a new piece of tree to use. Only then did she spot the dog.

Her eyes grew wide, recovering from her previously outrage, and she made an apologetic smile cross onto her mouth. "Sorry. I didn't see you there," she called out much more kindly. Embarrassment was warming her face up. How could she have not noticed another canine around? And had the dog seen her screw up? After all, she was ranked as a wood carpenter now... she should be good at it.

With her ears slightly swiveling back from the other dog she tried to hurry and change the subject. "I'm Sigh... I'm new here. Just joined a few days ago actually..." A pause lead to her listening to any feed back the woman gave. Meanwhile she was still fighting the urge to feel like an idiot about the mess up.

Believe me when I tell you that I
never want to see you again.
<style>
.sigh p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sigh b {color:#FF4040;}
.sigh-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.sigh-charname {text-align:center; font-family:arial, sans-serif; color:#FF4040; text-shadow:#76EE00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.sigh-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/29gftle.jpg); border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#FFFFFF; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px;}
.sigh-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sigh {background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #76EE00; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#66CD00; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Collie ears lifted as the unfamiliar woman spoke, silver eyes peering up tiredly. The sub leader paused for a moment, before thin white teeth went back to slicing up the meat with vicious intent. Granted she'd not eaten much more than usual over these last two months, she supposed it was something to do with the fact she'd busied herself and rarely found time to eat that much more than she usually did. It was just now, with nothing to do eating was more of an option. Silver orbs lifted back up to regard the girl, 'There is no problem...' she said casually, watching the girl again.

She knew of the unfamiliar woman. As she did of anyone who crossed AniWaya's border. And, of course, she knew of the girl's rank too, but mistakes happened and failure wasn't something Io picked at often, if ever. 'I heard. But I do not think I have met you yet... Things have limited my usefulness, of course'. She hoped to get back into the swing of things soon enough though.

<style>
.iogoodie b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.iogoodie p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.iogoodie {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#71605E; line-height:15px; padding:240px 0px 5px 0px; border:2px solid #4C3737; -moz-border-top-right-radius: 250px 150px; -moz-border-top-left-radius: 100px; border-top-left-radius: 100px; border-top-right-radius: 250px 150px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Toabl.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#4C3737; width:500px; text-align:justify; box-shadow:1px 1px 13px #000; }
</style>

[/html]
OOC - sorry for the wait. was busy.

IC -

At the canine's last bit of words Sigh had a glint of curiosity in her eyes. Why would the woman be limited? The pack was a good place. She scaled her pupils up and down the body of the she dog trying to assess for injuries. Perhaps she was, in fact, in recovery over something. Pondering this for a bit, the british wolf would speak up. "What is it that's leaving you not useful, as you claim?" she asked in her accented voice. Curiosity did kill the cat, after all, so the calico fae seemed to think she had an excuse to be nosey.

After a pause she assumed the woman would answer her back in she sat down beside the eating woman and tilted her head at the collie. "I'm Sighet. Or Sigh. What's your name?" Sure, she was a random soul with a funny personality, but she loved making friends. She couldn't help her weird way of moving from subject to subject! She waited again, expecting a name in reply to her own introduction.