Patience, Princess
[html]

Charm Sawtooth,
Word Count :: 000

It might be a mistake
A mistake I'm makin'

But what you're giving I'm happy to be taking.

The female knew that she shouldn’t leave the pack lands. Knowing that if Aeron caught wind of what had happened to her, and what was hidden under her shoulder that her beloved mate would be so very cross with her. Charm just wasn’t able to do it…she just wasn’t able to stay out of harm’s way, or stay out of trouble. The lady knew that this was not something that her beloved would not and could not stand for.

The lady stood looking at the border of the pack, her back rested upon a tree, with a foot also upon the tree. It was such a warm feeling in her heart to see the pack in the shadows of the moon. The female rolled her head back as she enjoyed the cool air of the summer night…the female smiled…oh what fun she could have tonight. It was dark and cool…the perfect night to chase shadows and go for a swim.

Cause no one's ever made me feel
The way I feel when I'm in your arms.

template by revo. <3
[/html]
[html]

Medusa crept around the dark, not caring if anyone saw her. She had been waiting for a while, with Ksenija, to join a pack, any pack at all. She was tired of the constant wandering that had been her life since birth. Back at home, it had been perfect, as no one minded if you wandered onto their familial territory. But here, in this land, if you went onto someone else's territory, you got yelled at or killed or something equally terrible.

Medusa resented that woman, that fire-haired woman, who had been so rude to her. She had saved her -- Skye? -- from the eagle, of all things, saved her life! But the woman hadn't cared, called her crazy, made her leave with a knife. She instinctively knew that all the members of that pack were rude, brutish idiots who didn't care if someone saved their life, only if they were 'trespassing'.

So Medusa had decided it would be better safe than sorry to join a pack, had tried to join one made of pirates, even. But it disbanded. She had made a friend, and they went to find a new home and decided they'd get one in Anathema. So far, little had been found out about the pack other than it had caves below ground that everyone resided in.

Medusa looked up and suddenly saw a woman with a strangely alluring patchwork coat. She seemed to luxuriate in the darkness. There was a bandage on her arm, stirring the golden female's curiosity slightly. She approached slowly and then smiled slightly. Hello, she whispered through the velvet darkness.

out of character

<style>
.medusasparklefog {background-image:url(http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr28 ... atable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#cbc1bf; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:320px 0px 5px 0px; color:#726463; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #898287;}
.medusasparklefog b {color:#7a92ac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#898287 1px 1px 2px;}
.medusasparklefog b:before {content:open-quote;}
.medusasparklefog b:after {content:close-quote;}
.medusasparklefog p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.medusasparklefog p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #7a92ac; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Charm was a natural flirt, she couldn’t help it. However, the flirting happened with guys, she didn’t want anything from them, but she couldn’t help it, she would bat her eyes, take strides towards the males that made her wide hips sway up and down. The female kept her body in shape for Aeron, and only Aeron. Charm wanted nothing more then to bring the golden coyote happiness and pleasure. Not the sadness and anger that had seemed to brew between them. Charm had to plan how to fix the issues they were having, but firstly the female wanted to a little fun, and if that meant cause a little noise while she was outside of the pack lands, she would.

Her female heard the other being moving around behind her, the calico lady did not move from her stance, she appeared to be staring out into space. ”Hello Loner.” Charm spoke softly to the stranger, turning her head to look at the voice, her hair flipped with her, each braid moving on it’s own free will as she looked to the blonde lady. ”Charm, Charm Sawtooth. You are?” She smiled softly at the lady.

[/html]
[html]

Medusa tilted her head and looked at the patchwork woman. She seemed to not really care that she had been watched by another and actually looked slightly bored. She didn't look at the golden woman until she spoke, and then introduced herself as Charm Sawtooth, an intriguing name if any.

I am Medusa. She tilted her head in the opposite directions and stood up to her full height. I am for to join Anathema pack, she added. You know something can for tell me of it? The woman decided that she might as well learn of the pack from this patchwork woman, this Charm.

okay, this is the worst post in the history of forever but my brain is mush right now. I'm so sorry dude ;;

<style>
.medusasparklefog {background-image:url(http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr28 ... atable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#cbc1bf; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:320px 0px 5px 0px; color:#726463; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #898287;}
.medusasparklefog b {color:#7a92ac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#898287 1px 1px 2px;}
.medusasparklefog b:before {content:open-quote;}
.medusasparklefog b:after {content:close-quote;}
.medusasparklefog p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.medusasparklefog p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #7a92ac; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]