Come fun, come all
[html]

WC:3+

How long had it been since that wonderful day, that Noah and Fayne had officially made the mate ship real? They had moved past the cute little kissy faces, and sweet talking to each other. They had taken a plunge into a world that to Noah was really unknown. The male had thought he was in love with other females, but none of them felt this real…this raw, nor did he feel this much compassion for another female till now.

Fayne got him, understood him. Noah would even say that she off all wolves was able to put up with his bullheaded ways and was able to talk sense into him when he was going through a fit where he was being stubborn.

Noah would not admit to it, but Deuce had found the right mate for him. He didn’t want to give his mother anything to hold over his head, but if she wanted to hear it...he would tell her thank you. He was head over heels in love with the gray lady.

The silver male moved to the depth of the pack den, picking up bones that had its marrow stripped. Each bone he handled with great care, he knew that the female alpha loved her bones, and he did not wish to bring the anger of the expecting mother.

Moving to the outside of the pack den the male used his one paw to kick and tear at the ground till there was a hole for the male to bury the bones into. The male pushed them in with his nose pushing the dirt up and over the bone. The male had noticed that he was not the only one that had been making sure that the den was clean for the whole pack. It brought great happiness to the male to see the fresh and clean. He sighed contently with his work, he was sure that Sky’s pups would like to have a clean den also.

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#ccccee}
.noahuniverse .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#808080}
.noahuniverse b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#80a1bb; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse {margin:0 auto; width:446px; background-color:#1d1c1c; background-image:url(http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9269/noahtop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: shonar bangla; font-size:15px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
By Noelle[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: OOC: Crappeh. Will get better. :3

Something was certainly off. Fayne knew her body well, her lupine body at least, and something was clearly wrong. During the past couple days Fayne had been trying to keep her mind off of the subtle decrease in her appetite and the nausea that hit her every now and then. The Delta knew from the moment her and Noah mated that this might have happened and now, it was. She was sure that she was pregnant even if it was early in her pregnancy. The silver woman wasn't sure how to feel about it. She'd always wanted children and it was all the better that she was pregnant by someone she loved. That part made her heart swell with joy. But, she wasn't sure if that someone even wanted children. Fayne hadn't gotten the chance to ask him before it happened. The heat had driven them both crazy and to the edge where they could no longer keep away from each other and a few minutes later, they were mated. A smile came to her dark lips when she thought about that day and how she and him were officially mates now. Bonded for life. But, the smile faded when she was reminded of the consequences of their hasty actions.

Fayne needed to find him and tell him, however much she was frightened of his reaction. The small wolf hoped with all her heart that he would be happy and look forward to being a father. This was happening and there was no way to stop it. The silver Delta left her roost in her meadow and headed towards the den, Noah's scent soon filled the air and Fayne's head dropped and ears pasted to her head as she neared the den. When she saw him a small whine drew from her lips and she stopped to gather herself before trotting to his side and nuzzling him in the scruff affectionately. It would be clear from her expression that something was wrong, whoever hard she tried to keep a smile on her face. Fayne wanted to smile, she was happy that this was happening..hopefully Noah would feel the same way. Her small voice pleaded for his attention paired with a submissive posture and a rehearsed smile. Noah, can we talk? There's something I have to tell you. Her tail swayed happily despite her hesitation, she just wanted to express her happiness for what was happening. Her dreams were coming true.

<style>
.harlowe-tree-text {padding:0px 25px;}
.harlowe-tree p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.harlowe-tree b {color:#191F13; font-weight:bold;}
.harlowe-tree {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#B5C1A6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/133Ll.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:10px 0px 35px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#414F31; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Spaz attack in 3...2...1..

The male wanted nothing more than to keep the pack den clean and picked up. With the pups from Sky and his brother getting older and wanting to go in and out as they please, the last thing he wanted was to have Lena with a bone stuck up into her paw pad because someone left a stripped bone laying around. Granted there was on one pack member appointed to cleaning out the pack den, however Noah wanted to make sure that he could do something. Being a Subord for nearly six months, the male had to find something to pass his time. So cleaning out the pack den, and studying healing was all that he had.

His good ear shifted upon his head as he had thought he had caught the sound of a whimper that was all so welcoming to his silver ears. The male tail could not help but to thump against the ground. The silver Sawtooth Subord was always happy to have her around, she was the reason he had a reason to live any more. The tender touch of her nuzzle made his hair stand on end. Everything was magical..it was electric, and he never could, nor never would grow tire of her touch. Her body told him one thing...but her eyes...Her eyes failed to lie to him, every single time. His heart sunt, he gulped. ”Your leaving?! Please...don’t! If I did something I’ll leave...I will tell Zalen that I hurt his beloved Delta, and the punishment would be nothing more befitting of that crime as being dead to the pack...Please Fayne...I’m sorry!” He knew he had moved too quickly with her, he knew that he had hurt her. She had even told him that he was sorry. Noah knew things with her was too good to be true! THe male quickly lowered himself down to the ground pulling his tail up inside of his frame.

<style type="text/css">
.vcnoah2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#353749;}
.vcnoah2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vcnoah2 {margin:0 auto; width:398px; background-color:#dfe0e4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... etitbe.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #353749; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 4px 4px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#07071d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 300+
by: Vannah[/html]
[html]

out of character text

Her stormy giant reacted completely different that she'd expected him too. Instead of asking her what was wrong he assumed she was going to leave the pack. It was understandable after what had happened previously, but she was happy none the less and she was shaking her head quickly to calm him. Despite her worry, a warmhearted laugh filled the air and she nuzzled him again bringing her maw to his and licked his muzzle. No, no, no. She pressed herself up against him, the love of her life. I would never leave you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, you are the one I love. Understand that. Please calm own. There is nothing to worry about...in fact, I have good news. If that's all he was worried about then this was in fact good news. Her tail swayed slightly, a smile on her face as she tugged at his scruff motioning for him to follow her. I just wanted to talk to you about something. I think its good news, it's amazing news actually. Come with me, away from the den. She turned to walk away, just into the forest just beyond where the den was.

When she reached a spot that she thought was farm enough she turned to him, a warm smile pasted onto her dark lips. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes for just a moment to gather herself. She was hesitant to tell him simply because she'd never been a mother before let alone have mated with anyone. He was her first for everything. Remember that day, when we made our mate ship official? Her head lowered, eyes peering up at him from under her brow. Well, I think we may have created life that day... Her smile grew as well as her anticipation for his reaction. Noah, I think I'm pregnant. With our children. I've been getting sick every now and then and my appetite seems to be decreasing. I know my body well and I think it means I'm pregnant. I'm sure of it. Her tail was wagging so hard by this point, she just wanting to jump on the grey man and express her excitement. But, she couldn't do that until she knew he was equally excited.

<style type="text/css">
.desertfayne b {font-weight:bold; color:#ca450c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.desertfayne .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.desertfayne p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.desertfayne {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#fdd34d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/icALr.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 600px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fb5a00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:520 +5

Her words soothed him, taking the fear of the night away. The male still felt as if he was at fault for pushing her too hard to take that final step. The very last thing that Noah wanted to do was to lose this woman, this mind blowing sweet love of his life. Hearing her laugh so light hearted and so warm did help with the fear of losing her. Her tender touches made the male feel ashamed for quickly jumping off the handle and thinking that she wanted to leave him. That was the shameful part of the Sawtooth male. Noah’s eye dared to look back up to the beloved lady. Her grace was amazing, her beauty exceeded her outer body, her eyes shimmered with so much life that the male knew that her heart was always in the right place. Oh how he felt sorry that the lady was in love with such a horrid monster. Following the sweet lady the male kept his head low as his tail waved behind him. The male was trying to wrap his mind around what could make her want to pull him away from the den, to talk to him. Normally he would have wanted to egg her into a play, but something about her demanding made the male follow her like the lost puppy he was around her.

Sitting down the male looked with his eyes upon his beloved Fayne, his bright eyes. Yes, that's what she was to him. His ‘Bright Eyes’, and oddly enough it fit her in his mind. Her coat with the shades of black, white and gray, it made her green eyes jump out and blaze with life against her fur coat. Her word came out of her mouth, ever word sweet though there was a message that she was getting to that would change her live. ”Oh? OH! OH NO! Fayne, my Beautiful Bright Eyes…I love you so much, and I promise to take the best care of us, all of us. But…but…I worry that I will be the father that my father was. Bright Eyes, he raped, he killed. “ The male sighed, as he rolled to his feet, as he began to pace back and forth. ”Fayne, I love you and I am thrilled that we’re expecting…I just worry that I will be the monster that he was. Thank you for trusting me…but I don’t want to hurt anyone. “ The male walked over to her, as he placed his head around her, giving her a wolfish hug, sighing, His fears were coming to meet him face on. ”I love you Bright Eyes.” The male closed his eyes as he allowed all of this sudden information to soak into his thick skull. ”How long? How far along do you think you are? I want to be here, I want to help you the whole time. I will make sure that you have fresh kill every day, so I don’t have to worry about you getting hurt out there. “ The male spewed out promises that he was going to keep to her.

<style>
.ns-sdb01 {width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.ns-sdb01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px; margin:-20px 0px 0px 0px; }
.ns-sdb01 p {padding:10px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ns-sdb01 b {color:#b4b7b7; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.ns-sdb01 .inner {background-color:#0f1110; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:272px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; width:398px;}
</style>
Table by:Me
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

The silver giant reacted to her words and seemed to calm down almost instantly. She kept a warm smile on her face, unable to keep it away, and her tail never ceased it's quick swaying. She pranced playfully to the spot away from the den, her mouth open and tongue hanging out. There was a lingering worry what Noah might say but it didn't put a damper on her delightful mood. In the moments leading up to her opening her mouth to speak, she looked him other thoughtfully, the adoration for him gleaming in her forest green eyes. She loved him so much and it truly was a blessing that their heat induced mate ship had caused something so grand. She wondered what they might look like. Would they have their father's stunning blue eyes, or maybe her own eyes. She hoped they took on his appearances. Noah was strong, handsome, with the same silvery coat she had. Fayne whined happily before speaking.

His immediate reaction caused her ears to swerve backwards as his voice raised, but the following words had her whole rump swaying from wide to side as she stood in front of him. Her eyes widened brightly taking in the words he spoke. She interrupted him with quiet voice announcing the love she bared for him as well. I love you too Noah! Oh man, she was so damn happy she just wanted to run and play, with him. She wanted to share this happiness with her stormy giant. The nick name he'd placed her with was another added touch, and brought a bigger smile onto her lips. But, his demeanor changed and he began a bit sad speaking about the man his father was. The handsome crippled wolf began to pace and her smile faded. Why would he worry about that. He was Noah, the kind and gentle father of their pups. She leaned into him as he came closer, her head pressing against his chin. I love you too. I want to let you know that I don't see the potential in you to be who your father was. You're loving, passionate, and kind. I know you have a bit of a temper, but that's something we can handle. She pulled away from him just enough to look him in the eye. I trust you with my all. She smiled, licking him and nuzzling him. You're going to be a great father. Believe me.

The happiness returned and her tail started up again. She was nearly jumping up and down as she stepped away from him, her gleaming eyes searching his for the same excitement. I'm only about a week along but I can feel the subtle changes. That was it, she couldn't contain herself anymore. The silver Delta let loose and yipped happily rushing forward to submissively lick at Noah's chin. She left him to dance around him, nipping at his sides and playfully growling. Noah, I'm so excited! We're going to be parents! She wanted to play and release this energy. Fayne continued her antics as she pranced around the stormy wolf finally stopping in front of him and letting herself roll to his feet. Her paws kicked gently at his chest, teasing him to play with her. The heat was still here and it was a bit hard to keep her mind off certain things. But, she just wanted to be happy with her love.

Image courtesy of lightspeed-suzuka@deviantART; table by Haley

<style>
.lovefayne .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.lovefayne p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lovefayne b {color:#ff8dba; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.lovefayne {background-color:#805264; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QLZ1r.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffb6c5; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffb6c5;}
.lovefayne .inner {margin:0px 10px 550px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#ffb6c5;}
.lovefayne .wordcount {color:#ff8dba; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #ff8dba; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

--- WC:513

He felt awful telling her how he felt, and his fears. He wanted to be this big strong male that did not fear a thing, and would jump into a ring of fire without a second thought of his own personal fears. The male would do just about anything for the pack, and for Fayne, however there was his fear of being the one thing that scared him the most…the black male with the sapphire blue eyes…Kasmot Lucifer Sawtooth. The silver Subord Monster wanted nothing more than to make his beloved Bright Eyes as happy as he could with whatever means possible…after all was that not the role of the male lover to the to his female lover.

Watching her roll around and beg to play…well he wanted to…he really did, but oh how he worried about what it would do with the pups. With the Alpha female and Alpha male expecting a litter of their own, the Subord worried about how the leader would take to the idea of another set of mouths begging for food, begging for space in the pack dens. That and above all else he worried about the ship that harbored this wonderful blessing. Noah was able to recall the stories that his mother told him at a very young age about how his father and her were madly in love and because of the stress she lost the first litter of pups that they had. Noah knew it had upset her and broken her heart to know that she lost a litter of children. Noah did not want to feel the same pain that his snowy mother had felt. He pushed her with his nose; he did not want her rolling around and trying to play while she was expecting children. The silver male wanted them to take to her body and grow. ”No play Bright Eyes, you need to rest. Don’t worry about doing anything else but resting, if I am not around someone will take care of all you. I will be talking to Deuce about helping with food for you, if I am not in the pack lands.” The male stated so matter-of-factly.

He didn’t want her to think that he wasn’t still happy about this matter, so he leaned down giving her a playful nip on the outside of her shoulder, with a sly smile all twisted up onto his face.”You know laying like that, makes me want to take you and mount you. You know Bright Eyes, I am a male and we tend to think of nothing more than how to get into someone like you…” He teased her. With a sly smile plastered across his face he laid down letting his one leg go to her side while he folded the stub under him, as he nipped softly at her stomach.

This feeling with her…it was so new…so wonderful…he didn’t want to change a thing, well other than a litter or twenty. He wanted to grow old with her and spend the rest of his time with him at her side.

<style>
.noahgameooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.noahgame p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.noahgame b {color:#BF8B30; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em #BF8F30; letter-spacing:1px;}
.noahgame {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#8C5B1B; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:465px;}
.noahgameinner{background-color:#060705; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... oahtab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #261E0E; width:437px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
by: Lin[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

Despite Fayne's childish attempts to play with Noah, he remained still reacting very little to her nips and circles around him. He made one attempt, pushing at her once with his nose and she growled playfully hoping he would continue and frolic with her. Unfortunately, he told her she needed to stop the play and rest. It was a good thing she had chosen to lay at his feet and would abide by his wishes and give up her notion of play and fun. He was right. Even though it was early in the pregnancy, it was fragile and could easily be lost. There were a lot of factors that could cause her to lose the pregnancy and she hadn't thought about that before she started to jump around like a child. Her ears pushed back and she nodded. Sorry Love. I didn't think about that. Good thing you're so smart, fatherly already. She said sliding on the ground to nuzzle his leg, still playful in the manner she did so. She wanted top play and even if she didn't think it would hurt her growing children, she would listen. I'll be more careful with what I do and rest like you want me to. You're thinking ahead while I can barely keep my excitement in check. I'm sorry. She smiled, the apology not a shameful one. But, she would do as he asked. He was already thinking about the future and taking more serious steps to keep her and the children safe. It was incredibly sexy that he was thinking so deeply about it already.

Okay. Thank you Noah, you're already proving to be really good at this and I've just told you minutes ago. Noah didn't deny her play fully. He gave her a light nip on her shoulder and she wriggled giving a happy growl and snapping gently at his muzzle as he came down. The smile that came to his face was one she hadn't seen often, but she loved it and immediately wondered what he could be thinking. Her tail was still swaying quickly behind her as she gazed up at him curiously. Her own eyes narrowed into a sultry gaze on her incredibly handsome mate as he spoke of naughty things, things that were on her mind as well. His weight bared down upon her and it was welcomed, his muzzle coming to nip gently at her stomach. She squirmed and laughed, her hind legs kicking him gently as to not push him away but instead egg him on. Oh? Who's to say I would do anything to stop you if you decided to do such things? You know, a female in heat has the same intentions I mind you. She said, her nuzzle coming up to lick at the side of his mouth affectionately and submissively. She was his and she would have it no other way. Noah had all the power over her, the submissive and sweet wolf that she was.

They may not be prancing about and playing, but this was equally as fun and amusing. She still got butterflies in her stomach and got nervous around him every so often. It was a sign that she loved him and a sign that he had an effect on her. Now, was one of the times the butterflies decided to flutter and cause her to become shy. Her ears remained pasted back and a smile remained on her dark lips as she licked at him. The thoughts of mating, again, came to her mind and a blush developed under her thick layers of fur. She loved him so much and was so excited to be carrying Noah's children, their children. Nothing could be going better in her life and she would do all in her power to keep it this way, even if it mean staying within the border and listening to her stormy giant's every command. She wouldn't be able to participate in hunting down Amy but so long as the mutt was brought down she would be pleased.

<style>
.lovefayne {background-color:#805264; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QLZ1r.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffb6c5; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffb6c5;}
.lovefayne .inner {margin:0px 10px 550px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#ffb6c5;}
.lovefayne .wordcount {color:#ff8dba; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #ff8dba; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:250+

Noah did not want to kill any of her happiness, he was so happy also, he just did not want her to lose this litter of pups for something as simple and so natural as a play. Everything about his life right now was a dream, it was a wonderful, blissful dream, and he did not want to do anything that could and or would hurt or even worse kill this wonderful dream. The silver male knew that deep in his heart it was wrong to stop her from playing, it was a part of who she was, she was light hearted, she was sweet, she was caring. She was everything that Noah thought could never be around and for that matter want to spend the rest of their life with him. So Noah knew he would have to give into some of her needs. and play with her while making sure she was resting and kept her stomach low to the ground so she didn’t get hurt, and also to protect the pups that were now growing in her stomach.

He chuckled as she feed into his suggestive talk, he growled as he playfully nip at her legs, and then tipped his head to one side. ”Female in heat? Where can I find one?” He knew he was testing the water, he knew that if he snapped at him, he would have earned it, but it was going to be worth that pain to see her expression. ”Think our pups would mind to have siblings around their age?” The male woofed and his tail smoothy waved side to side.

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

The silver woman adored Noah when he was like this, well more than she did on a daily basis if that was even possible. She groaned and whined playfully as he nipped at her legs trying to move out from the grasp of his jaws. She would lunge forward every now and then to get a nip at him as well, aiming for his scruff or the side of his face. Though she would never do more than tug at him lightly and then release him again so he could continue his games. His words caused a light giggle to arise from her. The butterflies inside of her were going wild, causing her to recoil and dip her head shyly. Well, she was in heat, though they'd already explored it and that's why she was here right now. Fayne whined and lunged forward to to nose him. Right here silly. She knew very well that he was joking, but it was fun to play along.

His next words caused her brow to raise, though her smile never left. Noah! The woman yelped as she flipped over onto all fours, crouching beneath him. Fayne knew he could smell her, knew that her scent was toxic to him. Why not have a little fun? Her voice was sultry, alluring as she spoke. It was rare that such a voice came from her, but with the heat radiating off of her it was easy to pull off. Fine...go around and find other females. I'm sure there's plenty. But... She rose, pressing her shoulders up against his chest in a cat like motion while she nuzzled into his scruff. ...remember what you'd be giving up. She smiled and paced forwards, brushing her tail up against him as she looked back at him with the most seductive gaze she could conjure. Okay Love? Her tail lifted to reveal what he would be missing out on and then she walked away wondering if he would follow her.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
Pretty, but not what I wanted. But hopefully you enjoy. ^^;

It is all a game, it is all a game. The male mental repeated to himself over and over, as the gray vixen teased him with her seductive ways. Pushing herself onto him, and then her eyes, her eyes were just about the drop of water that overflowed the glass. With a possessive grow he moved to a lowered stance as he tracked her. The male snickered as he nipped at her heals. ”Oh baby, I didn’t say you were allowed to leave me.” The male spoke frankly. He had her, they were mates and that male would never do anything to change that. He had been left one too many times, and she was not going to walk away from him, even if this was just a game. ”Beside’s…I’m making sure that you stay with me. I made sure that you’re going to get a rather large stomach, and it’s not going to go away for some months.” The male was trying to poke fun at the fact that she was expecting children.

Taking his muzzle he tried to use it where his foot would have been. The male nipped at her legs and then would lay his head down upon her back side. ”So my sweet, and sexy goddess. How many litters should we try for after this? 1…50? Oh how about we just start our own little pack, you as the ever so loved goddess and mother of all, and I one of your most humble of servants. All of our children will fill the ranks. Tell me my sweet angel if that don’t tempt you into heat soon after this litter is born.” The male licked his lips, he was only about half serious about her having multiple of litters one right after another. Sure he would like to be a leader of a pack with his own idea put into place, but he wasn’t sure if she would leave New Dawn, the pack where they had meet and fell in love with each other. To be a leader of someone else packlands.

<style type="text/css">
.vcnoah1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000;}
.vcnoah1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vcnoah1 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#738c64; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... hinkso.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c0c0c0; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 4px 4px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#182018; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 300+
by: Vannah[/html]
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/7QdX0.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

It didn't take long for Noah to react, following her closely behind and nipping at her heals. She'd try and hop forward to avoid being tagged by him, though she wasn't trying very hard. She was enjoying the attention being payed to her. The stormy wolf's words were controlling, but she didn't mind in the least. Fayne knew that she was his and she wouldn't have it any other way. She loved him. She laughed at his jokes. She couldn't wait until she got big, so big that she couldn't move. It would mean that her pups were healthy and growing well until she burst. Good! I hope it doesn't. It means we did something right. She continued to walk away, turning to play bow at him when she got the chance. They're going to be beautiful Noah, I know they are. With such handsome parents. The Delta gave him a playful wink and pressed forward, her muzzle sliding against his as her head tilted towards him affectionately. She then turned around as the game continued.

His nips went on longer, though she slowed down her pace as he caught up, resting his head on her back. Her tail was wagging happily, completely content with their type of play. She looked over her shoulder at him, brightly smiling and laughing at his words. Fifty litters? Her eyes widened. She tried to reach him from older her shoulder, nipping lightly at him. Then she stopped to answer, laughing again. That sounds like paradise my love. To be surrounded by all of our children and rule next to my handsome king, you'll be no servant of mine. I won't have it. We'll have more than fifty litters. Let's say...100!! Our children with overflow the lands. Fayne knew he was joking about that. Although, she wouldn't mind having multiple litters, keep on going until she couldn't have any more. She'd always wanted a lot of children and now, that future was real and in her grasp. She did think he was joking about having their own pack though, so she played along with it. It really was a nice thought. Her being the leader of a pack alongside Noah was something straight out of a fairytale in her mind. But she never actually thought it would happen.

Fayne stopped the game and pressed herself into him again. She couldn't keep herself away from him, even if they'd already mated and gotten results. She loved him and would want him with her every moment of every day for the rest of her life. The Delta gave a small whine and licked at Noah's lips before nuzzling him. I love you. I always will Noah. I'm so happy. She meant every word and would let him know every day.

[/html]