try to tell you no
[html]

this may not actually happen, it's unlikely but it could happen that El get's reclaimed...I doubt it, but just in case! :o

Word Count → 000

The damnable rain. It had happened to set the young girl into a huff early that morning, having chanced to wake up soaked at the base of her tree. It was an unpleasant way to wake, although however unimpressionable it had been, her usual late sleeping routine had been cut short to scurry to shelter. It was a bad downpour, leaving the pour hybrid drenched and soaked to the bone. Shivering and teeth chattering, the closest building became her closest ally. And it seemed luck was not that day. The door was locked and the windows too high over her head to reach. Sighing, El sank down on the doorstep, wrapping her arms around her knees.

It was hard to think about Helena and Lowry,and for once the tawny hybrid regretted pretending not to care, especially after the separation. Were they safe? Or..Where they dead like Momma? There was not much to enjoy with the rain dropping from the sky, the clouds hovered overhead a nasty grey. Taking out her knife, Elody quietly carved into the wooden porch, determined to wait the rainstorm out. Hey Came a voice from around the side of the house, and there stood a wet-looking boy, leaning against the house as if the heavy rain did not faze him. It surprised her so much, that she was already on her feet with her knife drawn. Who the hell are you? Elody growled, looking the purple-eyed man over. Where'd you come from? The embarassment from being startled so easily was being held down by the girl with such difficulty that she placed the dagger back at her thigh strap, glowering quietly at the stranger. Obviously amused, the boy brushed away a strand of hair from his eyes and grinned. Shush, cutie. Well, I come from the west. But that doesn't matter, I guess. I stay around here, amazing I haven't seen you around much That comment caused the girl to scoff, despite her shivering. Why did this purple-eyed stranger want to talk to her anyway? People in general were weird, her family was to be trusted, well maybe not. After all, chaos had nipped at their heels once or twice. I travel by myself. Elody said haughtily, tilting her head up the slightest. She didn't need anyone's help. And particularily from this boy, not by the way he seemed to look her over as such. You're a mess darling. He stated simply, movng a couple of steps closer, in which El took one back. This guy was weird, boistrous and annoying also. But could she trust him in her company? But there was a flicker of concern in his eyes for her, confusing but strange.My name's Elody, not "darling" or "cutie". El said incensed, he was sure annoying! But he was not the least noticing of her body language, even when her fingers were lain so close to the daggers at her thigh. Scratching his chin, he nodded. Name's Zayden.

Come on, let's get you dry and warm. It sounded like a plan, and the girl obliged awkwardly. Still a dredging downpour, the dark-furred mix lead her towards another house, one that the door knob was pulled clean from the door. Turning towards her, Zay swept his arms in a dramatic motion, smiling and saying Welcome to my place. Rolling her lime-toned eyes, Elody thought about why she didn't have enough time for such nonsense. The flat was nothing special, not much different than others she had happened to see in her travels. There was a comfy-looking couch in the middle of the main room however, and the moment she laid her eyes upon it,with his eyes, Zayden motioned towards it. And reluctantly, the Lykoi girl sat down. He disappeared into another room for a moment, bringing back a blanket and passing it into her arms. Why are you even helping me?

Zayden simply shrugged at her question, sitting down on the other side of the comfortable furniture. Is that not allowed, princess? This enticed another snort from El, but not in rudeness. I don't know, it just seems weird. I'm a stranger, and yeah... The dusty girl trailed off, fingers kneading into the side of the couch as she waited for an answer. Zayden thought about it, bright purple eyes glancing over for a second to meet her eyes. He sat up, arms resting behind his head. People help eachother. It's normal. You've never been helped? Considering this, El shrugged, lifting a dainty shoulder in thought. Perhaps she had been, maybe she had been a little ungrateful.

Image courtesy of inadesign-stock@deviantART

<style>
.elodyknife .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.elodyknife p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.elodyknife b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.elodyknife {background-color:#494949; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nuVMX.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#333333; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.elodyknife .inner {margin:0px 10px 230px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.elodyknife .wordcount {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

OOC ENDING :o :
Zay gets Elody to talk, and she explains her story to him. Soon she gets sleepy and falls asleep (before that though, she warns him that she will stab him if he does anything weird.) He laughs, and gets off the couch and falls asleep on the floor. When they wake the next morning, Elody thinks him useful and asks him to travel with her. He accepts.