*M* falling from an angel's sky
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]
[html]

Something was just a bit different today. Something that set her in a spin and left the girl twirling in the most wonderful feeling. Whatever it was, it could not separate the little coydog from what seemed to matter most: Fritz. All day she had been thinking so much, so delighted to have him by her side. And as she waited on his return to home, the smile left on her muzzle would not falter. All Sel seemed to fantasize was about having him in her arms, together...So close. The poor girl felt so great, that there was no chance in noticing the heat she was encountering for the first time. Buoyant in happiness and smelling of the sweetest musk, what else was there to do than sit star-eyed and ditsy for a lover? Still as a Risna, the young woman couldn't possibly think of a way to be useful to Vinátta, perhaps just Fritz. The carpentry project was for sure not up her alley, being too small and short to do anything of significance. And after the ordeal with Coli being hurt, the Italian had an urge to lay low. She had called Toby her friend, and now...And now Fang had resurfaced. Perhaps marked as a traitor, what would there be to come down upon her as punishment? Rubbing elbows with the enemy was wrong... After all, her handsome giant seemed to strive for a taste of vengeance after she herself being attacked.

Dear Fritz, oh how wonderful he was! And soon enough she could hear his footsteps, every sound heightening her excitement. He had to have a good greeting, he deserved it after all. Standing up, tail waving, the coydog skipped to the door as she saw him bending down to enter. Fritz! She yelped, arms instantly wrapping around of his sturdy tree-trunk of a waist. Softer, she murmured I missed you,.. He had only been gone a couple of hours, why was she like this? how was your day, darling?

Jordheim, their house :3 excuse the mega failz, I power played just a bit <.< I can change that if it's not okay?

<style type="text/css">
.selperd b {font-weight:bold; color:#eee2e3; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.selperd .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.selperd p {text-indent:0px; padding:2px 15px}
.selperd {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#7b5b64; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/B53P5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding:340px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#392a2e; line-height:16px;  letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
After he had told Selene about what Fang/Toby had done to their fellow pack member, Fritz had kept a careful eye on her. He knew that her remarkable innocence had likely been demolished by this news and that she blamed herself for trusting him, despite the fact that he had repeatedly told her otherwise. But there was little he could do to make her change her mind. So he was patient with her and made sure she knew that he thought she was free of guilt.

He had decided to work on his fighting skills, and had found a clearing not too far from their home. He wanted to be close enough to come to her if she needed him. The large spotted dog knew that she was strong but still wanted to be there for his lady-love whenever she needed him, for whatever reason. He had promised himself that he would be there for her and that he would willingly die for her. But he kept up his weapon skills so the likelihood of him dying was significantly lowered.

But soon he was done and he headed home. The greeting he got was well-received and he automatically wrapped his arms around her. ”Hello, love.” He placed a kiss on the top of her head.”I missed you too. I worked on my weapon skills some. Don’t want to be rusty with them.” He considered her for a moment. She seemed happy and he was curious as to why. ”How are you?” His tone was gentle and yet still curious.
[html]

BIGGEST apologies ;___; a lot of shit went down, I'll post more i swear

Small hands plastered themselves to his thick chest as she almost lead the giant into the house, a smile painted clearly on her dark muzzle. All the confusion over Toby was clearly forgotten, the least of the slender coydog's worries as she wrapped an arm around him. Sel admired his willingness to help her, to help Vinátta and anyone he held close to his heart...It was a great reality, a tender one at that. She leaned happily into his kiss, closing her eyes, mystified and oh so happy under the loving touch. I love you. She repeated, quieter. Her tail brushed the air behind her, smiling so relieved that he didnt think her weird for her display of random (yet tender) loving for him.

She spun away from his arms, closing her eyes like a dancer. Floppy ear lifted slightly as he asked of her condition. I'm just feeling so great today! It's good to see you, love. Selene murmured, sitting herself on the large sofa, a small palm patting the space beside her invitingly. The poor girl was not sure what she wanted, but perhaps just him...In her giddiness, she'd pull the weapons from his body and drag him to sit with her. But of course, likely those deadly objects would have weighed half as much as her, it was a marvel how her mate had managed it so much. Come, sit with me Fritz... She asked again, eyes bright like jewels and hopeful.

[/html]
OOC: Epic fail of lateness! Sorry and hope the slight PP of Selene is OK. Poke me if I need to change it Smile

IC: Selene gently led him into their house and he allowed himself to be pulled around. With most other canines, he would not let them push and pull him around. But with Selene, he was like putty in her hands. Such a giant and yet she could get him to do almost anything with a look, a word, or a touch. Not that he minded that in the slightest. She softly said that she loved him and Fritz pressed another gentle kiss to her mouth, pulling back enough that their lips were barely touching. He whispered, "I love you, too, dearest." He then grinned as she spun away from him.

He was pretty sure that there was more to it than that but he didn’t press her. She sat down on their couch and gestured for him to join her, which he did willingly, even as she asked him to. But before he sat down, he took off his weapons placing them next to the door so he could grab them if necessary. He sat down and pulled her into his arms, placing a kiss on top of her head. "Are you sure nothing's going on? I don't think I've seen you so happy before." Not that she hasn’t been happy just not so enthusiastic.