This road we walk, we walk together
[html]

Word Count → 794 :: Ohigh...

Tonight we dine in Hell

Chocolate eyes accompanied with those hazel eyes were both on the Atheed as she spoke. Their suspicions were verified, and suddenly, Panda and Venom both felt...not only betrayed, but just...alone. Their child, a shadow of the once Atheed. Panda could only look at her child with confusion of how she would let herself be tamed...So...Easily. Panda listened to what the woman had to say, and she looked at her daughter while the words were being said. A tan hand found itself on a coal shoulder as Venom felt the aura of the woman become one of unhappiness, bordering dispair. When Aeron told them that the crow system was down, and that Lillith was going to help get it back up, Panda wondered what was wrong with her, and why Panda wasn't asked to help. Afterall, Panda was more advanced in the skill of low speech, and she could understand even the garbled speech of the birds. Panda did not offer her assistance though, only a hardening of her eyes on her child. A voice from the crowd had Panda's gaze move from her rust and coal child to a woman of cream and white. She spoke funny, but the words she spoke were something of a truth to be spoken. This was when Lillith told the Zepar to know her place, and Aeron was quick to jump to Lillith and tell her to calm. Panda's eyes looked at both of them, discarding the Zepar's image in her gaze and replacing it with the Angela and Abigor. Panda's eyes furrowed at the child. It is best that you know your place, as well, child. warned the shaman to her child as she tapped her staff on the ground once and she stared at her child, straight in the eye. Those eyes that matched her father's. Panda held rank over her child, so this display of dominance should not have been much of anything to the new leader, no, for it was only natural for the Corson to show her rank. She was holding rank over her child now, because there was little that Panda would be able to hold over the child now. It was obvious though that Aeron favored the child. In what way, Panda was curious, but Panda would not stand for Aeron taking mothership over the child. No. Panda was Lillith's mother, and there was nothing that would change that.

Venom placed his other hand on her other shoulder. He whispered a few words into the Corson's ear, they were in Italian, and they were encouraging her to leave the child be. Lillith was in the time of her life where she was to make her own choices. Venom could see the relationship of the Angela and the Abigor from here, because something in the Aura of his child was darker than he could have imagined. Venom should have stepped up to his daughter and told her that she was not right in her ways, but who was he to judge? The two wiccans knew that their child was not a good witch, whom would practice in the ways of good magick, but she was one who would summon demons, and plague them, if she ever learned how. It was good that Venom and Panda kept their Book of Shadows in a place where the child could not find it. They were smarter than the child, even though the child might not have thought so. Sure, Lillith was a bright child, oh, she was a very smart kid. She just lacked the things that made her think about things in a certain light, and without those things, she couldn't get to every part of her imagination. Those things were called emotions. Emotions other than anger. Panda's eyes grew sad as she looked at her child. What did she ever do wrong to have produced such...darkness?

The Corson finally rose her pink padded hand to Venom's face as he leaned in and put his head on her shoulder. My love, what did we do wrong? asked the Corson to her soulmate in a whisper. He shook his head and muttered words of reassurance to Panda. She sighed to him, and he hugged her then, not wanting the thoughts of bad parenting to come into her mind. He didn't want her thinking bad about herself because there wasn't much that was bad about Panda. If anything, this would have been his fault, because he...He was the murderer. Venom gave his soulmate a kiss on her cheek before he stood straight and looked at his child. He gave her a knowing look, one that told her that he wanted to speak with her after all of this. It was then that Panda pulled away from Venom, and moved over to Mido. She put her hand on his shoulder and forced a smile on her lips. Congrats on the promotion, Mido. You'll be a great Eligos. I'm sure of it. the Corson spoke before she looked to Aeron once more.

If that is all, Angela, may I excuse myself? asked the Corson, finding this meeting to be quite the bore-fest when she could have been doing other things that were much more interesting than to watch her talk.

<style>
.panvenscre-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.panvenscre-nat img{width:300px; float:right}
.panvenscre-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenscre-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenscre-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.panvenscre-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.panvenscre-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#4c1979;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]
[html]
Alright, I hope Axelle's leave was alright >.< [Words: 245 :: Points: 0]

Hearing of her friends’ promotion, Axelle smiled at him widely. She broke away from Kai’s grasp to pat Mido lightly on the back. ”Congrats. You came a long way.” She backed away and bowed before him, lower than she should have just to make him smile, and as she brought her head back up, she made eye contact and smiled at him. Then she returned to Kai’s arms. She eyed Panda as she moved over to Mido to do the same – congratulate him. Averting her gaze from Mido’s business, she listened to the rest of the news her new angela had to say.

When it became clear that the only news was that as such, Axelle waited until all present questions were answered. Then she stepped forward, and dipped her head in respect to Aeron and her crew. ”Congratulations on your promotion as well, angela”, she paused to glance up at Aeron and smile, but still kept her head bowed, ”Anything you need or need to be done – please come find me or call for me.” Then she straightened and backed away, making a quick glance at Aeron’s yellow eyes before turning away from the alphess and her crew. She walked back towards her den, but stopped when she reached Kai halfway across the room. She whispered lightly to him in his ear, ”I’ll be in my den. Come find me later.” She licked his cheek and then continued down the corridor towards her home.

<style type="text/css">
.axemask b {font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; font-family: georgia, serif; color:#221212; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4d342d; }
.axemask p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.axemask {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#866f5d; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/1zl7nmx.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 340px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Ooc Sorry for the delay, holidays. Back now. [WC: 321 || Pts: 3]

Having Axelle in his arms felt like the most natural thing in the world to the black male, the idle stroking of his hands over her belly betraying the well-kept secret of her suspected pregnancy. Of course, it wasn't definate yet, but Kai hoped that it wouldn't be long before they both knew for sure whether she was indeed carrying a litter. His eyes scanned the room, trying to work out why they had been called together in such a manner. It soon became apparent the reasoning for the meeting.

So Aeron was in charge now... Understanding the shift in the pack now, Kai felt Axelle slide from his embrace and immediatly his arms felt empty without her in them. But he quickly turned his attention to Aeron and offered a slow bow of his head, offering her the same loyalty and allegience as he had done to Alaki and Naniko. He wondered where they had gone and why, but he guessed it didn't matter. What did matter was the fact that Aeron was now the Angela of Anathema, and he would treat her as such. "Aeron, you have my full support and loyalty, just as Naniko and Alaki did. If you need anything done, you simply have to let me know."

As Axelle also offered her support, Kai's eyes reverted back to the black and white female, his eyes dancing somewhat darkly as she approached. She was like a magnet for him, that he always felt himself drawn to, undeniably. As she came closer and whispered that she would be in her den later, his smirk grew and he offered her the smallest of nods, agreeing to what she proposed. He would be there, alright. Wild horses couldn't keep him away. Kai's head turned to watch his mate walk away, before he once more offered his new Angela another nod before heading off as well. Later, he would find Axelle.

Table and Siggy by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top
center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed;
padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-
size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-
spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px;
font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]