the creation continues through the media of man
[html]

assuming that Ithi is already there with him? if not slap me and i'll edit <3

Word Count → 000

If there was one thing Angel never saw himself as, it was a cleaner. Besides from being a naturally clutter bug himself and being far from attracted by scrambling around in dirt and clutter, Angel wasn't very good at cleaning. So him standing in the room they'd been allocated to use as their chapel with a broom attempting to sweep the dust away from the floors boards and out into the hall was a humorous sight. But he was loosing his patience with the task, although he was nearly finished with the job. 'Perhaps we could trade? You take up the broom?' he questioned with humour peeking through his thick accented voice, as blue eyes settled on Ithiel. 'Cleaning never was my calling...' he added, staring the the broom, which had obviously been mended several times, by various instruments like the nail that now stuck out of it. And on which Angel had already stuck himself.

With a shake of his head, he continued his task. 'What are we putting in here again?' He asked, adding the 'again' because he couldn't for the life of himself remember if Ithiel had told him. And even if he hadn't, many people added 'again' onto things as a habit. So it wouldn't matter as much he supposed.

<style>
.agenl1dasut .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.agenl1dasut p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.agenl1dasut b {color:#017a99; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.agenl1dasut {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... f032e8.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e0211; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:490px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffffff;}
.agenl1dasut .inner {margin:0px 10px 260px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.agenl1dasut .wordcount {color:#017a99; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

(406)

Ithiel is by Kitty!

Hauling and moving were Ithiel's part to play, at least for the moment. He was removing all the unnecessary items from the room. The heavy oaken dresser was the first to go, dragged out with a great effort on the part of the dust-colored coyote. He had discovered after the fact that the drawers were stuffed full of shredded, rotting clothes. Though, their extremely musty scent made it unlikely he would have attempted to remove the clothes -- well, scrapes of fabric now, really -- even if it had lightened the dresser by fifty pounds.

The bed had been the harder part. The mattress, in a similar state of distress as the clothing he'd discovered in the dresser, had been shredded more thoroughly. At first, Ithiel had used only his claws -- but soon enough, he'd grown frustrated and fetched an axe from the storage room. Now, he was in the process of demolishing the mattress -- a tough order, with an axe blade -- and the surrounding frame, which he'd discovered to be molding and half-rotting in a corner. The ceiling above where that corner of the bed had sat would need patching, but Ithiel assumed this would be a small task, having no idea what roofing was all about.

The worst part of his work was the dust and grime. Each swing of the axe into the mattress sent a scattering of cloth tendrils, stuffing, and bits of twisted metal springs into the air. There was also a great lot of dust -- Ithiel had discovered the wall behind the dresser was several shades darker than the surrounding wall, and it was only after brushing an elbow against this nearly coal-black stain that he realized it was dust. Ithiel tossed down the axe onto the bed, and nodded toward Angel. Let's take a break for a moment, he suggested, panting softly with the effort of quite so much work.

The dust-hued hybrid leaned against one of the cleaner parts of the wall and heaved his breath outward in a great sigh. His red eyes followed Angel's movement, and he considered the question a moment before responding. Pews, if we can build them. At least one or two. And a podium of some sort -- even if no one ever stands there, the book should sit on it, along with a rosary or two. What's a chapel without seats and a pulpit?

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc

Word Count → 000

Blue eyes watched Ithiel as he signalled for a break, something Angel was all to eager to agree with. Sweeping the remainder of the dust at his feet away to the pile in the corner, he leant the broom against the wall, still covered in strips of battered wallpaper and heavily stained. Dust particles still floated in the air, hi lighted by the various light sources that entered the room. Angel was not bothered by this though, it was merely the physical work that was irritating him. Of course, he'd much rather have been out exercising than this, cleaning. But it was all for a cause he had deep belief in, so he said nothing. After all, hadn't it been half his idea?

'Of course...' Angel mused softly, 'Perhaps we can use the wood from the dresser? If it's not too damaged?' He had no idea about the state of the wood, he'd not been the one tending to it. 'Simple pews should be easy to construct, and using minimal resources. I think we will struggle with the pulpit, however there are ways I could think to construct one. With a rest for a book too' his words were casual and hinted with his Catalan heritage as blue eyes sought out the corners of the room lazily, imagining it in it's glory.

<style>
.agenl1dasut {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... f032e8.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e0211; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:490px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffffff;}
.agenl1dasut .inner {margin:0px 10px 260px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.agenl1dasut .wordcount {color:#017a99; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

--

Ithiel is by me!

The dust-colored hybrid leaned for a moment against his wall, breathing steadily and slowly. He listened to the dark-hued hybrid with a tilt of his head, considering. He knew little enough about woodwork to say if such a thing was possible, and shrugged his shoulders accordingly. Could be. He thought the dresser was a relatively solid construction -- at least the solid back and sides could be used, if not the drawers themselves.

You'll have to lead me. I know nothing, he said, readily. It was not a soldier's place within Scintilla to labor alongside the builders and diggers -- his time had been put to use in learning the bow, the sword, scouting, sneaking, and all manner of other skills. When it came to making a home, Ithiel was sadly unprepared -- he knew only how to protect and defend one.

Perhaps one of the women can help with decor. I expect we both know little of that, he said, dismissively. It did not matter much to Ithiel what his place of worship looked like, but he had seen beautiful churches and chapels before, too, and knew their awe. If Inferni could recreate but a fraction of that feeling inspired by those beautiful places, they'd be well on their way. Such beauty might inspire those straying from righteousness to turn toward the light, as well; as such, he could not scoff at the importance of a pretty place for prayer and quiet meditation.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

shawty~

Word Count → 000

Angel hummed, deep in though. 'If we can get them outside I can try after we finished cleaning' he gestured loosely to the wall where the surface was black with dust. Dust stilled hovered over the bed Ithiel had destructed a few moments ago, black nose twitched and turned away from the dusty bed. 'My uncle was a builder, I think I remember some things'. His brain was full of fish however, as his father's occupation had been a fisherman after all. And so had his own been before he turn to mercenary work. Before, and during his time with Maria.

'My sister perhaps?' Angel offered, 'She knows material crafting. And if needed we can always journey outwards to find metal work, of course'. That would be if they needed candle holders, crucifixes (though being multi faith they may not have needed one). Ithiel was right however, while he knew pretty things, he was no decorator. And if he was to go in there everything would be strung about and he still would see nothing wrong with it.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

302 Wanna wrap dis up? <3 I'm starting up a pinned AW right after this and another reply. c:

Ithiel is by me!

The dust-colored coyote nodded in response, though he did not yet move. There were still a few moments of relaxation due him and Angel, as he saw it. The hybrid instead stretched his limbs -- first the legs, then his arms. He cracked the individual knuckles of his hands, glancing toward Angel now and again as the coal-hued hybrid spoke. His uncle -- who had his uncles even been? Ithiel did not know a single one of them, and found he did not mind overmuch. His father was the important one, after all -- his direct ancestry, the lineage from which he descended, certainly superseded the offshoots in importance. Though, perhaps if he'd lived amongst uncles and aunts and cousins and family, it might be he could speak knowledge of building. As it was, he was the simple-minded soldier, lacking in knowledge other than how to scout and how to kill.

Ana, right? Ithiel said, uncertain of the dark-hued coyote's sibling. Yes, he agreed, simply. Sepirah might also know a thing or two -- she seems to like this sort of thing, anyway, Ithiel said. It was more an assumption on his part of his cousin's preferences -- as a woman, she certainly would have a better hand at decor than he and Angel alone. Willam, too, perhaps, he mused. She would be happy to help with such a project, he suspected, and her bodily strength meant she could work alongside Angel and himself without complaint.

I'll start hauling the wood out, Ithiel said, standing up. I'll can leave it on the porch for now -- keeps it dry, and no one will mind. It was certainly preferable to have it on the porch, tucked away, than in the middle of a hallway or sprawled across a second bedroom.

<style>
</style>[/html]