Stalker
[html]
KOHAKU AMAROK

OOC here!

Amy was getting very large and very sullen. She was throwing another fit again, angry at anyone who seemed to get too close to her and throwing dangerous objects. Kohaku didn't understand why Amy was so mad, but he knew it had something to do with puppies. Amy had grown really big, supposedly there were puppies inside her. She hadn't explained how they got there or why they were in there, and frankly Kohaku didn't want to ask. He knew it would only make her angry again.

The injuries on Kohaku's face had mostly healed, only slight scratches were left to show for his misadventures with the crabs. Since then, the pup had been practicing as often as he could. Amy couldn't hunt, and she needed more food then ever. Whenever Kohaku was successful, which wasn't often, he would try to give the golden dog whatever he had managed to catch. Mostly, the offerings were composed squirrels or rats, with the occasional fish. He couldn't tell if any of these helped, but the young male kept up the practice anyways.

Once again, Kohaku was off on his hunting excursion. He never traveled to far from the camp. However, his prey this time was not some small rodent, but a rather large menace. Kohaku knew that Amy had a lot of playmates, but one in particular was hanging around too often for his liking. It was clear to the pup that he was not welcome, so Kohaku was intent on driving the unwanted stalker away.

<style type="text/css">
.kohopp {text-align:center; font-family:georgia; font-size:40px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px; color:#4d4a31; margin:5px 0px -5px; font-weight:bold;}
.kohop b {color:#f1dcad; text-shadow:#4d4a31 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.kohop p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.kohop {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#908b5b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zZJ2D.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #323020; padding:10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#323020; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.kohop .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Shadow was sitting not far from the camp site and against a tree. He was taking a sharpening stone to his sword, the very sword that Amy had given him and he took great care of the blade and held it in high regards. He looked to the blade closely making sure that the blade was as sharp as possible and that it was even. He softly places his hand on the side of the blade and held it vertical in front of him as he studied it. Even though he was working on the blade his mind was thinking about other things. One of the things on his mind was Kohaku. He did not belong to Amy as much as Amy would see that differently. He could grab the boy and leave and take him back to New Dawn and Amy would not be able to claim him and if she came to the pack for him he could head her off and the rest of the pack wouldn't need to get hurt.....So many thoughts, so many outcomes, so much torment.

As if hearing his thoughts he spotted the young pup near by and he looked to him and watched closely to see what he was doing and he nodded lightly when Kohakus eyes met his."Hello Kohaku..."

mall fonts; text-align:right;">BACKGROUND BY INTHENAME-STOCKS [DA], WOLF BY DAWNTHIEVES, TABLE BY YAHTZEE
[/html]
[html]
KOHAKU AMAROK

OOC here!

Kohaku found the black male not far form the camp sight. A long sword glistening against Shadow's dark coat like a wolf fang. A frown came to his lips as he watched the other examine Amy's sword. The boy didn't understand why Amy wouldn't drive him away, although he knew that she hated having him around. Every time Kohaku had seen the stranger, Amy had been angry. Shadow never brought good news, so in Kohaku's mind he was as bad as his mother.

Emerald eyes glared sharply at Shadow and his black lips pulled back into a snarl when his name was called. Fearlessly, the pup strode over to the luperci and puffed out his white and red chest. "Amy don't want you here. Go away." A hard frown was set into his jaw as he stared right into the other's bi-colored eyes. Kohaku turned to his training, letting his tail and heckles rise high in the air to be more dominant.

Unbeknownst to the little male, Shadow was part of the very pack that hunted Amy. He wasn't aware that Shadow knew more about his circumstances then he did or that the black wolf was a pack brother to his hated mother. He had been told that his mother had abandoned him, so that was his truth. In his mind, New Dawn and his mother were both bad and Amy was the best thing that had ever happened to him.

<style type="text/css">
.kohopp {text-align:center; font-family:georgia; font-size:40px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px; color:#4d4a31; margin:5px 0px -5px; font-weight:bold;}
.kohop {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#908b5b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zZJ2D.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #323020; padding:10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#323020; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Shadow looked to Kohaku and couldn't stare for long....He was betraying his pack at that very moment and if any of them knew he was there...if they knew he had Kohaku only feet from him and not bring him back...He would truly be Cast out and he wouldn't blame them....He took in a deep breath as he looked over his shoulder to where Amy lay and he looked down and then he looked to the puffed up pup in front of him. "I'm Sorry Kohaku, but I can't I can't leave her alone to fend for herself and you, not until she has given birth and can protect herself. "He growled lightly but his features never changed and he did not show dominance to the pup and did not get angry with him. All he felt was sadness, he had just dealt with the loss of mate and pups and now he was once again putting himself in harms way, he was looking to kill himself it seemed and he hated it, Damn his loyalty, damn his heart and his feelings.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">BACKGROUND BY INTHENAME-STOCKS [DA], WOLF BY DAWNTHIEVES, TABLE BY YAHTZEE
[/html]
[html]
KOHAKU AMAROK

OOC here!

For a few moments, the two males stared at each other until Shadow looked away. Kohaku smirked at the small triumph and his tail wagged a few times. Amy's lessons had really paid off if even the large black luperci was submitting to the pup. Kohaku brought himself up further in an attempt to make himself seem a lot larger than he actually was. When Shadow looked towards Amy, Kohaku let out a warning growl. It was clear what he thought of the wolf, and in his desire to protect and serve Amy, the colorful puppy saw the black male as a threat.

Shadow apologized, and then refused his order. Kohaku growled again, his young childish voice making it difficult to sound threatening. "No! Your not allowed to stay. I don't like you and Amy don't want you here. I can protect Amy, so we don't need you." The growl from Shadow only made Kohaku even angrier as his fur stood on end. The pup flashed his teeth, showing both his new adult teeth and falling out puppy teeth.

Kohaku stalked forward and stopped only an inch away from Shadow. He lifted his head and let his emerald eyes glare straight at Shadow's bi-colored ones. "Why wont you go away? I'm a prince, and your supposed to listen to me."

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Shadow looked to Kohaku and he saw the posture and the way the pup help himself and he shook his head as he looked Kohaku deeply in the eyes as he spoke. He was on edge being so close to a stolen pup and he was not going to be lenient on him with what he was about to say.

"Kohaku....What proof do you have of being a prince? do you have any or are you going on just what Amy said? Would you listen to anything she said, if she told you to jump off a cliff to your death would you...If she said the sky was pokadot in color would you believe her? Do you remember nothing of your pack where you came from...Your real mother, not what Amy said but your own judgments? I would think that you would want to venture and see the world for yourself and find the truths of it all....for yourself and not because she says so. Kohaku I cannot leave Amy like this...If I were an enemy I would be able to kidnap you or kill you and her and nothing could stop me....but I am her friend wither she things so or not...I will not leave her, I am sorry but I will not listen to you, if you ever want to talk I am here but if you mean to tell me to leave then I will not have it."

[/html]
[html]
KOHAKU AMAROK

OOC here!

The little male was doing his best to get rid of the black menace. Shadow wasn't wanted, and it was Kohaku's job to get rid of the unwanted things. Or at least, it was his job as of ten minutes ago when he decided to take the job. Frustrated, Kohaku let out a growl of his own. It wasn't as impressive as the adults, but he was getting there. Suddenly and without warning, the black male went into a long monologue. Kohkua frowned as his listened and growled at several points. Shadow was wrong.

Who exactly did Shadow think he was? He wasn't Amy, so how dare he say such things. "You don' know anything. I'm prince cus Amy said so and that is proof enough. Besides, why would Amy tell me to jump off a cliff. That's stupid." Bringing up Kohaku's mother was a bad move on Shadow's part. Kohaku hated his mother, she was the reason for everything bad in his life. "I don want to remember my mommy. I hate her! I don't need to go anywhere or remember anything so long as I have Amy. That's what I think, so leave us alone!"

Angry and upset, Kohaku pounced at the male. His young jaws were a mishmash of adult and baby teeth, but he could still do some damage. Kohaku wanted to bite the other's arm, draw some blood to scare him off. What Shadow said was wrong, and Kohaku would not let him get away with it.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]