Forest and Flowers
[html]

out of character text

Fayne didn't know exactly how to feel these days. Well, she was happy, beyond it really, but there were many factors that were playing against her. She was happy because she was pregnant, by the wolf she loved and hoped to spend the rest of her life with. She seemed to stray from her happiness because of multiple reasons. For one, the biggest reason, Amy was out there and would probably steal or kill her pups when they were born. That was a thought she'd rather push away. Hopefully by the time she had her pups, Amy would be gone and she could raise her children in peace. There was also the fact that everyone in New Dawn seemed to be upset...because of Amy. Well, at least there was some happiness brewing. Titania was pregnant, which was a grand thing in New Dawn. Then, there was her and the flourishing pack. The last thing that seemed to bother Fayne, was Noah's reaction to her telling him. She couldn't tell if he was happy or not. He'd been surprised when she told him and she wasn't sure if he was ready to be a father. But what did he except after mating with her while she was in heat? Noah really shouldn't have been surprised.

The cloudy Delta had been keeping her distance from her love. She wasn't sure how to feel. She wanted to boat about her pregnancy and how happy she was, and how in love she was. But she couldn't do that if her mate wasn't happy about it. Fayne was sure he'd take to being father. He had been very protective when she told him...did that mean he cared? Fayne wanted to put it all aside for a while and do something to keep her mind off of it. The distracted fae made her way from the den to her beloved meadow. The flowers smelled lovely. In the summertime they flourished as the sun beat down on them and gave them the energy they needed to grow. The scents filled her nose and took her mind off of everything, and a thoughtful smile spread on her dark lips. Flowers...are my favorite thing. I don't think I've ever said that. Besides Noah of course. But, whenever she was surrounded by the vibrant and fragrant plants she couldn't help but drift off into a wonderland full of happiness. Her stormy giant made her feel similar, but he also caused a disturbance in her brain...as he was now. She just wanted to float away and dream of her future.

The Delta lay herself in the middle of it all and rolled around to catch the scent on her coat. The feeling of her heat lingered leaving her with a natural high, but the scent was mostly faded and barely noticeable. Laying in the flowers, she let her eyes close and thought of what her children would look like. They were now growing inside her and there was an undeniable excitement within the silver fae.

<style type="text/css">
.desertfayne b {font-weight:bold; color:#ca450c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.desertfayne .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.desertfayne p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.desertfayne {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#fdd34d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/icALr.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 600px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fb5a00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Tharin

Family. Duty. Honor.

Word Count→ 000 OOC: tharin to the rescue!

He was supposed to be resting. And he was. Most of the time. This was not one of them. He had grown fed up with staying around the den while the rest of the pack patrolled. True, he had Saki and Lucia to look after, but Lucia was getting older now. That meant his main duty was keeping the pup he'd rescued entertained and out of trouble. The last part was easy, as she'd glued herself to his side, but entertainment was more difficult.

Deciding that she might like the meadow Fayne loved so much Tharin had traveled out, taking the opportunity to do something more than just lay around and attempt to tell stories, something he was rather lousy at. Reaching it Saki's eyes grew large, staring at all of them. Tharin nuzzled the pup, glad to see her delight. The crippled pup moved through the flowers slowly, seeming to attempt to romp and play. He watched with some sorrow, wondering how she would ever be able to hunt with that injury. Fayne's scent reached him, and his head whipped around. Was she here?

Tharin's tail wagged as he spotted his dear friend, limping over to her side as quickly as possible. Fayne! For the moment Saki was forgotten, taking in the scent. There was something different about her, though not anything he could quite place. The mild puzzlement was clear to see, but he didn't ask, instead flopping down in the flowers beside her. Should have guessed you'd be here. His grin was wide, eyes focused on her as Saki limped up behind him.

Family comes first.

Image courtesy of Ben Clifford@Flickr, table by Stormie

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Metal+Mania);
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Port+Lligat+Sans);
.Thartemp { background-image:url("http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/Alphawolf155/tharintabs.png"); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#4f7d59; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; color:#CDCDCD; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #0d2c2f; outline:1px solid #0b5943;}
.Thartemp b {color:#2e624b; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 0px;}
.Thartemp p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.Thartemp p.fam { font-family: 'Port Lligat Sans', sans-serif; font-size:20px; text-align:right; margin:15px 45px 0px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 0px; }
.Thartemp p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; font-style:italic; border-bottom: 2px dashed #2e624b; }
.Thartemp p.famfirst { font-family: 'Port Lligat Sans', sans-serif; font-size:20px; text-align:center; margin:5px 45px 0px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 0px; }
.Thartemp .Tharname { font-size:45px; font-family: 'Metal Mania', cursive; text-align:left; margin:0px 45px 15px 15px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

out of character text

The Delta didn't loved these flowers so much now that they were like a part of her. Without them, she would be lost. She lay there, her thoughts veering away from all of the troublesome ones that tempted to ruin her day. She wiggled back and forth rubbing her back up against the ground and crushing all of the beautiful flowers that were underneath her. A large smile adorned her lips as her mind slowly started to fade into a dream-like state where everything was alright and she had nothing to worry about. Just as things became perfect, something was added to them to make them even more so. Tharin's scent filled the air and had her tail wagging. Her dear friend was here. She immediately opened her eyes and looked around, still rolling around on the ground. He was running towards her with a gimp in her step and she yelped happily, tail now pounding against the floor. Tharin!! This was just what she needed to keep her mind off of things.

She yelped again happily, continuing her dance. Before she could speak up Tharin was laying beside her doing the same dance she was and she couldn't help but whine happily. He was one of her closest friends, possibly the closest. Yeah, should have. You know I spend most of my time here. The flowers are wonderful...they seem to distract me from everything I worry about. She took a deep breath after she spoke, closing her eyes for a moment and breathing in the sweet summery scent of the meadow. Another scent caught her attention. One she had caught faintly before but had never recognized. Her ears perked and she rolled over onto her stomach eyeing the direction of the scent with her deep emerald gaze. Did you bring someone with you Tharin? She stood and walked in the direction soon running into a pup. Her smile widened at the sight of the cute young canine. Is this the pup you saved?! She's the cutest thing. Fayne lowered herself to nuzzle the pup, maw to maw. Hello. I'm Fayne, it's so nice to meet you. Her tail was going off like a rudder behind her and she'd taken a playful bow to the puppy. She's adorable Tharin! Her excitement for the young canine was heightened by her pregnancy, the young one couldn't have been any cuter.

<style type="text/css">
.desertfayne .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.desertfayne {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#fdd34d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/icALr.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 600px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fb5a00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Tharin

Family. Duty. Honor.

Word Count→ 000 OOC: blah

Her tail beat against the ground, a steady rhythm welcoming him to the meadow. They would always be linked in his mind, the sweet playful girl that he had gotten to know and the wide meadow full of prey. The happy whines brought one of his own forwards, pushing his nose against her before withdrawing again. He nodded his head, remembering when she'd first showed it to him. Fayne had lit up the instant they stepped inside, changing to someone more innocent, more happy. What was she worried about though?

Looking back he watched Saki move slowly, doing her best to keep up. Her name's Saki. Laughing he watched Saki's eyes go big, clearly unsure how to deal with this large happy adult. At last Saki quietly said hi back, and stuck her nose forwards to sniff at Fayne as well. That was a step forwards. I'm not so sure about that. Titania's pups will be born soon after all. When that happened, the pack would have a reason to celebrate, Amy or no Amy. Pups are always good. Even this one, taken in during such bad circumstances.

Family comes first.

<style>
.Thartemp { background-image:url("http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/Alphawolf155/tharintabs.png"); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#4f7d59; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; color:#CDCDCD; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #0d2c2f; outline:1px solid #0b5943;}
.Thartemp p.fam { font-family: 'Port Lligat Sans', sans-serif; font-size:20px; text-align:right; margin:15px 45px 0px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 0px; }
.Thartemp p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; font-style:italic; border-bottom: 2px dashed #2e624b; }
.Thartemp p.famfirst { font-family: 'Port Lligat Sans', sans-serif; font-size:20px; text-align:center; margin:5px 45px 0px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 0px; }
.Thartemp .Tharname { font-size:45px; font-family: 'Metal Mania', cursive; text-align:left; margin:0px 45px 15px 15px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

out of character text

Her eyes remained wide and intent as she play bowed to Saki, the adorable pup Tharin had rescued. It was wonderful to see her doing well within New Dawn's borders where she was safe from Amy. At least something good came out of Tharin getting injured be the blonde fae. Saki wasn't sure what to do with the Delta as she poked her nose into the pup's face in a playful act and soon Fayne realized that the pup was too young to understand the gesture. She stood up and and lowered her head smiling back at Tharin for a moment, thoroughly entertained by the young canine. She said hi shyly and Fayne giggled. She really was adorable. Hi Saki... She said kind and smoothly trying not to intimidate the younger wolf. Their noses met in a greeting, a shy one, but a greeting none the least. She was learning.

Tharin mentioned Titania's pups and how they would probably be the cutest things in New Dawn once they were born. He was right about that. Fayne nudged Saki gently and made her way to sit next to Tharin again before inhaling and exhaling deeply. Oh, Titania's puppies are going to be amazing little wolves. I can't wait to see them. In the last statement, she was halfway talking about her own puppies. Seeing Saki and thinking about her Alpha's puppies had her thinking about her own which were growing slowly inside of her as she sat here. The longing in her eyes as she looked over to Tharin and back at the pup was clear. Then, a bright smile took over and her tail thumped against the crushed flowers as she gazed back over at Tharin. She wanted to tell him, she wanted to share her happiness with someone whether it be Noah or not. Actually...I have some news I'd like to tell someone. I can't think of anyone better than you to tell first. Fayne became shy, recoiling and lowered her head for a moment. Her ears pushed back as she tried to form the words, but then ended up bursting out excitedly. I'm pregnant!

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Tharin

Family. Duty. Honor.

Word Count→ 000 OOC: cheesecake

It looked like Saki would have a good friend in Fayne. The eager young female watched Saki with pure enjoyment, warming Tharin's heart. He'd be able to trust her with the pup. Their noses touched, a small outreach from the crippled pup. She was usually so withdrawn, seeing her make that small action relieved Tharin. She was going to be okay. Perhaps Noah would be able to help her. No, Noah was a rather bitter wolf. He'd rather not expose Saki to that.

Saki almost tottered for a second under the nudge before righting herself and following Fayne over to where Tharin is. She resumed her simple play under their eyes, moving up to the flowers and pushing at them gently. A broad smile coated Tharin's face, thinking about the pups. They were lucky to have the alphas's pups in the pack. Pups in general were amazing, but to have the alphas so strong was even better.

It looked like Fayne was ready for pups herself. Remembering who her mate was Tharin pushed back the worry that threatened to emerge. She had chosen him, and that was that. His head lifted as she spoke about having news to share. Pups? Fayne was having pups? It took a moment to sink in. His eyes brightened out, a deep bark of joy escaping from Tharin. Pups? You're having pups? That's wonderful! He leaned over, nuzzling against her happily. Saki stopped and looked over at them, wondering what was going on as Tharin licked affectionately at Fayne. When?

Family comes first.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

out of character text

Emerald eyes watched Saki's movements as though she were a vivid movie. The small pup came over to where they were and fiddled with the flowers. The smile on Fayne's face was undying and her tail never quit as she watched the pup. She glanced to Tharin who seemed to be under the same influence as she was, completely at awe by the young wolf.

The earthy hunter seemed to take a while to answer Fayne, almost as if he didn't hear what she said. She almost repeated herself much too excited to wait for his reaction. But soon he barked joyfully and she returned with a happy yip of her own thoroughly overjoyed that he was excited as well. The silver fae returned Tharin's celebration placing lick on his scruff as well as playful nips while her whole back side swayed back and forth expressing her beatitude. Yes! Yes!! I'm so happy and excited, I can't wait. It's almost like a dream come true, my dream. She gave one more nudge to the wolf before backing up and looking him in the eye, his bright equally happy eyes. Well, I'm fairly sure I'm pregnant but I'm going to double check with Deuce so I know one hundred percent. Fayne took a deep breath. She was nearly hypervenelating and needed to take a few breaths to calm herself down. Well, it's early. Only a couple weeks in so I have a while before they're born. Which is good because it just happened. I'm still taking it all in. Also good because this seemed to be harder to handle for Noah, he needed time to get used to the fact that he was going to be a father. Fayne knew that he would warm up to it eventually.

Fayne looked over to Saki and smiled again. She strode over to the young wolf, laid down, and rolled over onto her back. A playful whine escaped her as she brought her paws up over her head to paw at the pup, her tongue hanging from the side of her mouth with her own childlike innocence. She was happy to be spending time with the young wolf, completely enveloped by her. She was going to be a mother soon.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Tharin

Family. Duty. Honor.

Word Count→ 000 OOC: yay puppies!

Licks were returned, Fayne and Tharin both sharing the affection. Pups. Pups born in New Dawn, and raised here! True, there were Titania's pups, but he wasn't close to the female alpha the way he was with Fayne. This was different. His tail wagged behind her, breathing in her scent and now knowing that the change he'd smelled was her pregnancy, the healthy glow that would surround her. He returned her nips to the best of his ability, his tail not stopping the entire time.

Tharin remained laying down resting his leg, amber eyes watching as she backed up, hardly able to stay still with the news. Well, from the smell you seem pregnant. He was no medical expert, but he trusted what his nose told him. Saki came over to Fayne as she rolled over, pressing against her. She was slowly starting to play with Fayne, as slow as the crippled pup was. Hopefully there'll be plenty of prey when they are born. He'd have to start hunting right away.

Family comes first.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Eeeep! I know! Big Grin

The pregnant Delta was so grateful she had a good friend she could share the news with. It would have been hell to have had nobody to celebrate with. His joy fueled her excitement heightening the atmosphere even more than it had been before he got here. Tharin mentioned that she smelled pregnant. She hadn't noticed her own change of smell but it would make sense that he would be able to smell it. His reassurance made her feel even more confident that she was right about her pregnancy. Fayne was certain she was pregnant already but there were such things as false pregnancies and a whole bunch of other medical crap that could cause the change in her behavior.

The puppy approached her as she pawed at her. Fayne panted happily as Saki came close and made physical contact with the Delta. She was a shy and crippled pup, but she was sweet and adorable. Fayne was careful not to make any sudden moves around her afraid to startle the pup and end their playing. Saki seemed to be warming up to Fayne, but with how shy she was the silver woman tried her best to keep calm and gentle with her. Fayne moved slowly and gave a gentle tug at the pup's scruff before yipping happily and continuing to paw at her. She stayed rolled over so the pup could climb on top of her as if she were the boss here. Fayne didn't mind. I'm sure they'll be plenty. There always seemed to be an abundant amount around New Dawn. She was inexperienced not event thinking about such things before Tharin had mentioned it. There was also the biggest complication, Amy. It would be tough on Fayne to have to go easy on herself while her whole pack chased after the dog, but she would manage for the benefit of her future children.

As she thought about Amy, worry started to arise and she looked over to Tharin. What about Amy Tharin? It's not a good time to be pregnant...and I can't help but worry. But, I'm so excited I wouldn't have it any other way. Aside from her, now is a good time. Hopefully she won't dare to strike again. She really did hope so. She was worried about everyone's safety. It seemed nobody was safe from her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Tharin

Family. Duty. Honor.

Word Count→ 000 OOC:roar

Prey would hopefully be an abundant source. It was near the end of the summer, a poor time to have pups. The weather would be getting colder. Tharin grew in the north, so he knew the dangers pups in the winter could face. He also knew how to keep the pups safe luckily, though it was a limited knowledge gained second hand. He had observed on occasion how mothers cared for their pups, and had been lectured on the day that he'd lead one of his siblings to her death. Tharin felt bad for that, but it could have been him just as easily, standing out on the ice like that.

Nodding he wondered if Noah would even be capable to hunt down prey for Fayne to eat when she was stuck in the den. Well, he could help with that. In fact, he was pretty sure the entire pack would be pitching in. Just like they had with Titania. Asked about Amy Tharin nuzzled against her. Amy's attacks have never happened at New Dawn's borders. As long as you stay in the pack we can keep you safe. The pups would be fine, and life would go on as it was meant to. I'm glad the pups are coming.

Family comes first.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

Now that Tharin had mentioned the thought of there not being enough food when the pups were born, her mind when crazy and started to think of all the other things that could go wrong. Not having enough food was merely one of them. She began to worry about miscarriages and what not along with every other complication that could go wrong. Despite her momentary panic she kept it to herself. Then there was Noah who she was afraid wouldn't take to the puppies. He'd been surprised about what happened and his first reaction hadn't been happiness which led her to believe he wasn't ready. But he had to be. She knew she was probably just over thinking everything. Everything would turn out fine. Fayne just focused on Saki and how utterly cute she was. The pup and Tharin seemed to calm her nerves a considerable amount.

Tharin showed affection when she spoke of Amy, it helped. The blond dog was her biggest threat during her pregnancy and after if she was still around. The attacks never stopped. Sometimes she wondered if everyone in the pack would be attacked at some point. It seemed that way at least. Even her dearest friend and her mate had been injured by Amy. She was truly a force to be reckon with. Tharin's words had sense in them and it calmed her down. As long as she stayed within the pack, she would remain untouched by Amy. Amy wasn't an idiot enough to waltz right into a wolf back just to injure someone. I've never though about that. But thank you. I guess I won't be leaving at all. Noah told me to stay within the borders as well...he's awfully protective. She liked that about him though. He was passionate about the things he loved. It was attractive to say the least. Fayne smiled and nuzzled Tharin as well. She was so happy she was able to share this with him. I can't even express how happy I am in words. It's amazing to think that there is life forming inside of me. They're going to be beautiful. I can't wait to be a mother. It's always been my dream you know. She told him, flopping over on her side and sighing. She was just so damn happy.

Image courtesy of lightspeed-suzuka@deviantART; table by Haley

<style>
.lovefayne .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.lovefayne p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lovefayne b {color:#ff8dba; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.lovefayne {background-color:#805264; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QLZ1r.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffb6c5; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffb6c5;}
.lovefayne .inner {margin:0px 10px 550px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#ffb6c5;}
.lovefayne .wordcount {color:#ff8dba; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #ff8dba; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Tharin

Family. Duty. Honor.

Word Count→ 000 OOC: Bria is awesome!

Saki quickly grew bored with the adults' talk, wandering back to the flower. Finding a particularly big one Saki bowed down, and began to tackle it, pretending that it was prey to have taken down. Tharin kept an ear turned towards her as he watched Fayne. Having pups in the pack was always a good thing. Sky's pups were no longer truly young, adults now in a sense. Lucia and Saki were the only young ones really left.

Noah was an idiot. That was his first response to Fayne's words. Of course, he couldn't actually say that. The fact that he didn't care for the cripple was no secret, though he did his best to be polite about it. He was Fayne's mate after all, so he had to get along with him to an extent. Looks like your dreams are coming true then. He would do his best to protect Fayne, and make sure that the pups could come into the world safely. He had to.

Family comes first.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Yeah, she's pretty awesome. ;D Sorry for the wait. <3

Word Count → 000

With the inhale Fayne took, all of the sweet scents of the flowers wafted into her waiting nostrils along with Tharin and Saki's scents. Her eyes drifted to the pup who had left to play with the flowers. The expecting mother didn't know what she'd do with herself during her pregnancy, she just wanted to see them and hold them. She wanted to begin teaching them the things they would need to know to carry them through life. But, she would also enjoy being pregnant...all except for the limitations it brought with it. That was something she would have a hard time dealing with especially with all that is going on with Amy. She'd missed a scouting mission already and she was sure there'd be more leads on the blond dog that she'd miss out on. If it was for the best, she'd stand down and watch her family with eager eyes.

Fayne smiled and looked back over to Tharin, her plush tail picking up pace. Yes, they are! They're coming true much quicker than I thought they would, but I'm so happy. She'd come a long way. All the way down from the North as a mentally traumatized wolf and made it here, to New Dawn where she'd grown. Fayne had made so many changes since coming here. For one, she was now using her ability to shift to help others, it was something she never thought in a million years she'd be doing. Also, she wasn't as afraid of Luperci as she once had been. Her trip to Casa di Cavalieri had shined some light on the Luperci. Amy may have placed a firm picture of those who were too bloodthirsty to deny the power, but not all were so vile and monstrous.

Some curiosity sparked as to what Tharin had been up to. Was he thinking about his future? He'd been with New Dawn almost the same amount of time she had and she didn't talk to him as much as she did before. So Tharin. Now that I've shared my good news, why don't you tell me about you? Is there anything new in your life besides Saki and those nasty injuries? She rolled onto her stomach and pushed forward nosing Tharin in the scruff with some force. Now that he wasn't up and about, constantly searching the borders and lending his injuries time to heal there must be something new.

<style>
.lovefayne {background-color:#805264; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QLZ1r.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffb6c5; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffb6c5;}
.lovefayne .inner {margin:0px 10px 550px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#ffb6c5;}
.lovefayne .wordcount {color:#ff8dba; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #ff8dba; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Tharin

Family. Duty. Honor.

Word Count→ 000 OOC: i did not mean to leave that there, i swear!

Saki's busy quiet nature kept her from delving into their conversation, just happy to be as she was. Tharin watched Fayne as she looked at Saki, seeing all the joy in there. He didn't have that same joy as she did, looking at the pup. For him it was a duty. He cared for her, and loved the pup, but it didn't spark any deep feelings of joy inside him the way it seemed for her. Fayne's joy over knowing that her dreams were coming true were enough for him, smiling quietly. Saki would do better with a mother figure, but he would do his best.

The question caught the large wolf off guard. For him, the pack was his life. What happened to it happened to him, and distinguishing between them was difficult. No, just resting and recovering. I heard that Amy has others with her, that she's not alone, but that's all for me. There was no mate in his life, no female that he was interested in mating with. Part of that had to do with the fact that there was no one currently in heat, and that was what drove him to wish for that. Without the smell there, he thought little about such things.

Family comes first.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

So you're denying being awesome? Lol.

Word Count → 000

The piece of information Tharin just told her was new news to her. She hadn't really been speaking with anyone and hadn't caught wind of the information. Her ears pressed forward and her body stiffened as she breathed in the words he said. It wasn't necessarily a good thing to hear. It meant she had help and would be harder to take down. Still, there was a whole pack up against just her and her goons. She would fall if it was the last thing New Dawn did. Well, it seems she might be getting desperate if she needs help from others. Amy seems like the type to do things on her own, too proud. But...I have a feeling the ones helping her probably aren't doing it of their own will. Knowing her, she probably had to beat them or threaten them in order to get them to do what she wanted them to. Much like Kohaku and how she was using certain tactics to get him to listen and learn from her. She still remembered the burn he had from the last time she'd seen Amy. It sent a tinge of pain through her heart to think of Kohaku who was still in Amy's grasps.

Fayne didn't want to think about it. So many have gotten injured trying to save Kohaku. Tharin and Noah, who were the two closest wolves to her, had already been inflicted by Amy's monstrous nature. Fayne was no longer in the happy go lucky mood she had been in upon telling Tharin the news. Resting is good. Who got you to stop patrolling the borders and actually relax? That had her curious. She had tried to stop him, but her attempts hadn't worked. Someone had to have had enough influence over him to make him stop. Maybe it had been Zalen, or Titania? Her eyes widened focusing on his answer rather than Amy and her fiendish help.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
Tharin

Family. Duty. Honor.

Word Count→ 000 OOC: 5th amendment

He hadn't thought of that. He'd just been thinking in comparison of numbers. How Amy got others to join her, and what it meant, hadn't even passed through his mind. If it meant what she was saying, that was truly exciting. Tharin perked up, taking this news in a different way. If she's afraid she will be even easier to take down. Half the battle was won before blows were even exchanged. If one believed they could be defeated, they would be.

If they weren't helping of their own accord either, that meant potential allies for the pack. Amy had just placed herself in a highly vulnerable position. Cheered by this good news he smiled at her, tail wagging rapidly. She'll be taken down soon. Asked who had gotten him to stop patrolling Tharin shrugged, eyes dropping to the ground. Kiara. He'd let her down, going out like that. He wanted to keep her safe, to help with Lucia, but he hadn't done well at all.

Family comes first.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Smarticle! Slight pp of Saki if that's okay. Smile

Word Count → 000

Her smart male friend brought up a valid point. If she was desperate and gathering help, then that did mean she was afraid and knew New Dawn was going to be a force to be reckon with. Tharin's way of seeing things lightened Fayne's mood once again. Just because she had help didn't mean she'd be harder to take down. That's the way she had been thinking. But, if she wasn't confident in herself anymore it meant she would be much easier to deal with. Fayne's tail flicked a little and face brightened as she moved closer to nudge Tharin in the shoulder with her nose. You're smart. I hadn't thought of that. Maybe things are in our hands now and she'll go down soon. I hope so. She sighed and smiled letting herself fall back onto the earth, her eyes moving to Saki once again to watch her play. Fayne giggled as the pup jumped to reach a flower and tripped momentarily, falling on her rump lightly before getting up to move on to a different, lower flower.

Tharin was in a good mood which lent her to be. How could she not be? With all the wonderful things that were happening in New Dawn how could she not be? The silver fae glanced down at her own stomach, thinking of the lives growing inside. A warm smile developed on her face before she turned to Tharin who was happy as well. Fayne nodded in agreement about Amy. With all his reassurances she was now a bit more confident that Amy was falling under the pressure of a whole pack on her heels. The next bit of news was surprise to Fayne, one that had her thinking about the arctic mother. Kiara hmm? So Kiara had done what she had failed to do. Obviously she had a big influence over the skilled hunter. Do you and Kiara spend a lot of time together? She was getting a little bit nosy about the two wolves, her girlish instincts taking over to know what kind of relationship they had exactly.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
Tharin

Family. Duty. Honor.

Word Count→ 000 OOC: is just fine

Tharin bumped back into Fayne affectionately, tail wagging the entire time. The scent of the meadow was all around them, cheering him up. It was a good place to come and frolic, as ridiculous as such an image was attached to the usually serious wolf. There was nothing to be concerned about! Just them relaxing and enjoying each other. And Saki. The noise drew his attention, concerned as he watched the crippled pup leap for a flower. Perhaps a healthier pup would have succeeded. He didn't know. He did worry about her getting further harmed.

He nodded his head, not realizing at all what Fayne was thinking about. Tharin was close to Kiara, closer to her than he was to most of the other members of the pack. He cared for them all dearly, but Kiara was one of the first that she'd met, and a normal wolf on top of that. He could understand her when he couldn't understand the others. Yes. We hunt together at times, and I help her care for Lucia. I usually sleep outside her den. He didn't want them to get hurt, as silly as it was playing the protector inside a strong pack.

Family comes first.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

By Tharin's description of his relationship with Kiara, Fayne was thinking that she was correct about her assumption of the two. Although the earthen wolf remained composed even as he spoke of the wolf, it sounded as though they were very close, and not in the way she was with him. Fayne got as sly look on her face and she came to her belly, scooting her feet up under her so she could crawl closer to her friend. She lowered her head and pawed at his face from her crouched down position, her tail swaying quickly as she prodded at him. They hunted together, and he slept close to her den, and he helped with her daughter. Well, that sounded like more than friends to Fayne. Is that all that you two do together? It was said with a hint towards something else.

The Delta knew that Tharin and Kiara were two wolves untouched by the virus which lent another factor to them being closer than she previously thought. She could just picture Lucia jumping all over Tharin like he was her father. It was a sweet image. A large and usually serious wolf being jumped on by an energetic child. Fayne giggled as she let her imagination go wild about the two. It sounds to me like you and her are really close. In a more than friends kind of way. Fayne knew how Tharin was when it came to things like this. He always thought about things in the most reasonable and level headed way. She already knew he probably wouldn't know if that was the case if it nipped him in the but. After what had happened between them when she was in heat, she knew exactly how he could be. Even so, Fayne wouldn't drop the idea of him and Kiara together as mates. Maybe they'd end up that way eventually, who knew.

<style>
</style>[/html]
Fayne moved closer to Tharin, almost scooting along in her large form. Tharin watched curiously, Saki moving on to sit and chew on some kind of black beetle that had been slow enough for her to catch. Tharin briefly considered finding out whether or not the bug was bad for her to eat before deciding that it was fine. She seemed happy with what she was doing, and that was enough for him. His attention returned over to Fayne, wondering why she suddenly had a devious look on her face.

We play. What was she thinking about? He couldn't think of anything else that they might be doing together. Maybe he should think about what it was. There had to be something that he was missing. More than friends? Confused he looked at Fayne, wondering what she was talking about. We're pack. Is that what she meant? Pack had very strong bonds for him, ones that were almost impossible to break. But he was pack with Fayne too, so what did she mean?