[m]I've been travelling, travelling forever
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]
Dated for 8/27/12. Tal and Myrddin are both in optime.

His mother had known she had him when she had made an offhanded comment about Sky still being in New Dawn, and about how big Cody and Lena were getting. It didn't surprise him, though. Myrddin was big too, or at least as big as his slender father and small mother would let him be. He had let Skye know he was following his mother to new Dawn, to visit his children. He was of course, grateful that Noah stood in for him like he was going to do for jaz as a father figure in the puppies lives. But still, he wanted Cody and Lena to remember he was there too, and that he loved them.

He knew the smell, knew it well. It had once been so painful that he had moved out of 'her' house, and back to 'his' house. He didn't regret it. Not normally. But now, with the scent of Sky Rhiannon filling his nose, he ached for something more tangible. He had sworn forever to her, had sworn he wouldn't be like his parents. He understood now why Deuce had followed Lucifer everywhere for the longest time, back when things hadn't always been miserable between them. Here, with just her scent, he was torn between Sky Rhiannon, and the D'Arte pack.

Myrddin nudged him. Myrddin hadn't come for Sky. Sky was as good as dead to him, since she had abandoned him and taken his siblings away for him. He was here to visit his siblings. They were innocent of Sky's guilt, in his eyes.

Tal swallowed, his throat parched. He let out a strangled howl, letting Sky, Cody, and Lena know they had visitors. The pale scholar pushed his hands into his pocket, remembering in time he'd brought Sky a rose. It was technically a dead rose, but it was one that had been pulled from the bushes in front of 'her' house, the bushes he'd planted for her. He'd hung it upside down to dry, and then carefully dyed it the same vibrant shade of red as it had been. At the time he hadn't known what he was doing, just that he wanted to do this. Now he was glad he did.

<style type="text/css">
.talleftmark b {font-weight:bold; color:#d1bfd7;}
.talleftmark p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.talleftmark {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/e7feid.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c0c0c0; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 140px 4px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]
[html]

Sky Rhiannon: The Witch Doctor
fuck your demons and fuck your angels
i'm a whole new breed of evil

The howl was like the voice of a ghost. Sky had been lingering in her clinic, working on getting the finishing touches done and over with. His voice carried over the wind and to her ears, forcing her to drop what she was doing- she didn't stay in optime form for very long. That was a form only used while inside the cabin in the tree. The moment the door was locked behind her, she fled to see just how real the call had been. Had she imagined it?

She knew Lena and Cody couldn't have heard it. The pair were off training, as she'd ordered them to do. The call wouldn't be familiar to them anymore, a stranger's call at best. They'd never really heard their father's howl before, anyway. Sky knew it, though, and she came to a halt uphill from the pair, stock still in the shaded, speckled light of the forest.

She stared at them for a moment, looking her lost boys over. Taliesin, a picture of how she'd left him, more or less. His scent carried to her and she felt her hackles rise with tension- how was she supposed to act, when he'd turned his back on her so coldly? Her eyes fell on her estranged son and guilt gripped her chest like a vice. She should never have left him behind... but looking at how he'd grown, she knew Taliesin had done a good job with him.

Finally, she found her voice, tail hoisting into the air. "...I'd ask what brought you here, but considering that half of your family lives here..." She started, voice a touch sarcastic- not entirely inviting. "It's been a while, Taliesin." She looked over her son again, surpressing a sigh. She wanted to speak to him, to hold him and catch up on so much... but she knew. She knew, by how he'd acted before towards her, that she'd lost his affections. This boy saw her only as a womb. Nothing more. It broke her heart.

WORD COUNT :: 341 || Sky isn't entirely... happy to see her boys. xD She's in her lupus form.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]
I should be working on my minis but I can't resist this thread!

She came on four legs, not a form he had seen her in before, but it was her. He knew, even as she stiffened and assumed a dominant stance it was her. That scent gave it away. It was all her, though with New Dawn imbedded in her fur instead of D'Arte. And then her words, they were cold. He didn't want to fight with her. Even if he could go back to the last time he saw her at the border, being turned away, he wouldn't change how he'd reacted. She had walked away from him, and then disrespected his leader. He couldn't change how he reacted back then.

He swallowed again, wishing he'd followed his mother's lead and shifted to the lupine form, but he hadn't. He had expected her to be the same as she had been back then. She wasn't. He eased himself into a sitting position, crossing his legs as he looked at her. "It shouldn't have been so long. I apologize for that. I should have made the time to come up here, to see you..." Was there a hesitation? If so, it was so brief it could have been mistaken for an intake of breath, rather than a belated remembrance of the other offspring they shared. "Cody and Lena."

Myrddin cast a look at the woman who had given birth to him. He remembered something Tameri had said to him once about family. Family is who loves you daily, who teaches you and respects you. It takes more than blood to be family. He and the ghost were family. Even now he could feel the spirit at his side, watching this reunion. He didn't look at Sky again, just spoke to his dad. "I'm going to find Grandma, Poppa. Or uncle Noah." He didn't stay around long after, though perhaps the spirit lingered?

Tal felt a chill on his back, as if a nose had pressed into the nape of his neck in affection. One hand lifted to rub the spot while the other clutched the preserved rose. He swallowed again, his eyes finding her paws. "I brought this for you. I should have realized you'd take so well to New Dawn's customs... you always adapted well to new places and situations." Like finding herself being comforted by a stranger as she grieved for a love who walked away from her. Like surviving being captured by an enemy in times of war. Like losing a child to a senseless act of violence.

He lifted his eyes to study her face, to study her reaction. His voice was tired and soft as he spoke. "If you want me to go, I will." Unspoken was this: "Don't ask me to stay, not forever, because I can't. A day, a week, yes, but not forever. Maybe... maybe it's better if I go and save myself the heartache of being turned away. Maybe we should have followed you. Who knows how life would be different then?"

<style type="text/css">
.talleftmark {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/e7feid.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c0c0c0; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 140px 4px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Sky is feeling a bit short. Tongue

His apology was ignored, her nose lifting just a touch higher and ears flicking back in sour disbelief. "Lena and Cody are busy with important things right now." She flicked her blue gaze over to Myrddin and those torn ears flattened completely as he excused himself to leave. Once the boy was out of earshot, she let out a sigh, listening to what Tal had to say. He offered to leave at the end of it and that was when she finally dropped the defensive act.

She trotted over to him smoothly and without any sort of hesitation, shoved her head against his shoulder and pushed. "Shift down, Taliesin. We need to talk." Her tone was softer now, gentle. She stepped away after a moment of pushing against him and dipped her head to align with her shoulders, waiting.

A million different thoughts were running through her head. How long would Taliesin be here? Myrddin too? They'd come to see Deuce and Noah. She knew that much and she knew that Myrddin wouldn't come all this way to see her, not anymore. The idea that her own son didn't even like her shattered her heart. She couldn't change what she'd done. Her leaving to find Lena a cure was a foolish attempt, stupid and unplanned. Still, it had encouraged her to leave that cursed town, to move on and join a pack worth clinging to. New Dawn. This place that had become a safe home to live in and a family worth protecting with her life.

She didn't miss d'Arte. She worried for her family who lived there every day. She just... she just wished they'd see things the way she did, that they'd known the history she had with Skye Collins and how brutally the woman had betrayed Sky. Banished from the place she'd called home for years, just because she'd left the pack for a time. Stupid bitch was the cause of her family separating as it had. Sky felt wrath for the Collins woman, but she couldn't act on it- once upon a time, she and Skye had been best friends. That counted for something.

<style type="text/css">
.skykfree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#503669; letter-spacing:1px;}
.skykfree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; text-align:center;}
.skykfree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skykfree01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#c2dada; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree01a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f2f8f6; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skykfree01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #2e3c4b; margin:0 auto;}
.skykfree01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #bacfd2; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC stuff here....

He flinched as she implied that Cody and Lena were too busy for him and Myrddin. As she nudged his shoulder, he fought the urge to press his head against her, if only briefly. A hand lifted to touch her back, to feel her fur under his fingers again, but that was when she'd stepped away. His hand fell to his leg, the other spinning the preserved rose almost absently, feeling the thorns prick his flesh pads.

He let out a soft breath as she told his to shift down. He hadn't been in any form but Optime or secui for so long... and the secui had been when Liam had broken a rib and he'd needed to get home quickly. A shadow fell over his clear eyes, and he nodded. "Yeah... okay." He set the rose down and stood, shedding his jeans. He folded them neatly and set them to one side. Moments later he was sitting again , knowing from experience that it was awkward to shift down when standing up.

He didn't want to close his eyes, didn't want her out of his sight, but he did. Doing so made the shift easier for him. His heart was racing as he felt his body begin the normal changes, the fur shortening in places, lengthening in others. Bones that creaked and cracked as they rearranged and realigned. He didn't stop at secui as he would have preferred, but continued to shift down to the lupus form.

He sat for a moment, his eyes still closed. Her scent was still in his nares, and he opened his eyes to see her. His ears canted back, but did not flatten, an apologetic expression. His tail, though he was sitting, remained neutral.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Angry Sky is angry.

She watched every moment of his awkward shift. Each bone snapping into its new proper place, each muscle shifting and changing in shape to match the new anatomy. She'd seen it so many times before, eyes steady and unmoving, piercing. It was as if a switch had been flipped, though. The moment he was in his lupus form, she seemed to physically soften. Her gaze became gentler and her hackles finally smoothed.

She didn't want to talk about any of what needed to be said. She wished he would just drop and stay in New Dawn, with Myrddin. That her family could and would be together again. She knew it couldn't happen though- his loyalty, what twisted bits of it he seemed to have, were to the witch woman and the cursed pack of unfortunate artisans to the South.

So, she would refuse to be soft with him. "You sided against me, against our twins." She stated simply, daring him to argue the point. "I didn't have to come back for you and Myrddin. I could've headed straight to New Dawn and never returned, but I came back, and what was my return met with?" She lifted her head, ears disappearing in thick fur again. "Betrayal." Her upper lip curled at the spat word, teeth gleaming in the shattered light.

She wasn't done. "And you're still going back to that town, aren't you? You're still going to leave your family here to go back to a place where our first daughter was slaughtered like a pig." Accusing tone was used now, blue eyes as cold as ice. "If it were up to me, I'd have taken all of my children away from that hell, but you keep my son there to rot like the rest of them." She wasn't happy. She was far from happy. The more she spoke, the less happy she became.

Finally, she bared teeth and gums at him, tail flagging up in the air and hackles returning to their upright position. "You've done stupid shit before, Taliesin, but staying in d'Arte really is your defining moment of idiocy." Like acid on her tongue, spat at him, for him. It would take a lot more than shifting on command for her to forgive him. For her to understand his point of view.

<style type="text/css">
.skykfree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; text-align:center;}
.skykfree01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#c2dada; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree01a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f2f8f6; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skykfree01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #bacfd2; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Oh snap. Shit just hit the fan. 0-0;

She had softened, and for a moment, he felt hope there would be forgiveness. And then something shifted in her eyes, and she began yelling. His ears flattened in submission, his tail tucking. And then something in the docile male snapped. It was as if a dam had broken. Where regret had been settled, anger had replaced it. He didn't stand, but his hackles raised and the hair down his spine stood up like an angry cat. "You are a funny one to talk about betrayal, Sky. You betrayed me. Instead of trusting me to help you with Lena, you took her and Cody away from me. You ran away from D'Arte. You never intended to keep any of your pretty promises. I stay in D'Arte because of loyalty, because of respect. You left because you are a coward and a liar."

He knew he was taking it too far, but the pit of anger in his stomach wouldn't relent. "My son is happy there. He has a life there, and friends, and his family. I am his family. D'Arte is his family. He still considers Cody and Lena to be his family. But you, the mother who walked away from him, he doesn't consider to be family. That about that before you throw around words like betrayal. Fuck, Sky, the first thing he asks any pregnant woman is whether she'll leave her puppies the way you left him."

He didn't know when his his tirade he'd stood, but there he was. His feet were braced for a blow, his head low. His ears were pinned tightly against his head in extreme rage, his tail arched so high it brushed his back. "And one more thing, Sky Rhiannon," the surname was sneered, a jabbing reminder that once she had willingly bound herself to his side, promised her life would be eternally entwined with his, "Why don't you ask your pack what their thought of abandoning one's mate and puppy are? You call me an idiot, but you walked away from me. Yes, you came back, but you came back to take my son away like you did Cody and Lena." His voice dropped to an acidic hiss, the bitterness he felt being purged with each word he spoke. "You claimed once to love me, but you don't. You don't love anyone but yourself and you never will. You are just a heartless bitch, and the only good thing to come from you was those pups."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

No kidding. x: Maybe mark the thread mature for the language? xD

His words hurt. A lot. She stood back and listened, though, hearing him out. It wasn't until the very end of his speech, his claims that she didn't love him or anyone other than herself-- no. That was enough. The wolfdog didn't allow him an inch of warning, barreling forwards with all the speed and skill she'd trained for, aiming to pin her once-mate to the ground with strong limbs and a dangerously close snapping of teeth. "DON'T YOU DARE!" He'd obviously struck a nerve, because she went off like a rocket now.

"First off, I came back not only for Myrddin, but for you, Taliesin dir Rhiannon. I came back to that haunted hell of a place, where I've lost three children and best friends and lovers, to find my family and bring them to a safer place. I came back for you just as much as I came back for Myrddin, so don't you dare accuse me of anything else. You chose to stay. You chose some run-down and beaten pack of fools over your own mate, so don't you dare say that shit!" Her face lowered so his only vision would be her eyes, all emotion showing for a change- she was hurt and angry and scorned and afraid, all at the same time, and it showed.

"Second off, I've been on the borders every single fucking night I've been here, calling for you and waiting for you to show up." She reared her head back with a snarl at this, looking almost disgusted. "Unlike you, I praise the name of the man who gave me everything I'd ever wanted. You gave me children, love and hope where I'd lost everything. Like hell I don't love you, even after all of this bullshit! I still want you to stay, still want you and Myrddin to be there in the morning when I wake up. When I wake up! You're not there! Why? Because you decided to be stubborn and not even hear me out when all I wanted, ALL I WANTED, was to explain why I'd left! YOU TURNED ME AWAY!" She was screaming now, making no effort not to draw attention. Her voice was raw with emotion.

"I came back to you. I came BACK! I didn't want to! Do you know the shit I went through, every day I lived in Thornbury after YOUR son SLAUGHTERED MY BABY and YOU LET HIM GO!?" She didn't blame him, but it still hurt. "I wanted to leave after that but I stayed. I stayed, because I'd made a promise to you, that I'd be by your side forever. And then, when I take a few weeks to try and find a cure for our daughter, YOU TURN YOUR BACK ON ME!? And you have the AUDACITY to say I betrayed YOU!?" She paused, finally, taking a moment to breath. When she finally moved away from him, it was with a look of disgust. "You selfish, ignorant, stupid--" She voiced another frustrated snarl and stepped away further, panting to catch her breath. If he had anything left to say, now was the time.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
She snarled and charged, but he met her drive with stiff legs and a steady stance. Her flashing fangs were met by his own. He didn't want to physically hurt her, but neither was he going to stand by and let her hurt him. Her emotion filled gaze was met with his own, his eyes full of anger and hurt, mistrust and longing, fury and the same silent worship he had always looked at her with. "I chose the pack that circled around us in our time of sorrow, the pack that comforted me when you left with Cody and Lena, the pack that helped raise Myrddin when his mother abandoned him. I chose the pack that is as loyal to me as I am to it. If you'd stayed loyal to me, then you would have been worthy of that same loyalty. Instead, you left me. You didn't tell me to my face, you left behind your son to tell me. You left him behind to wonder why his mother didn't love him as much as she did the other two. If it had been just me your abandonment hurt, I might have followed you here. But I'm not doing that to my son. I'm not making him choose between his father and the pack he loves. He doesn't belong here, he belongs in D'Arte where his skills are useful. He makes soaps and candles with herbs, he helps me make the paper, he helps me make salves and ointments. He is brilliant and artistic. His skills would be wasted here, and he would be miserable here knowing that you took his siblings and abandoned him. that you loved them more than him or me, and that's why you left."

Her statement about Liam hurt more than anything else. "And D'Arte is the only place Liam can strike, right? Is that why he nearly killed my sister, when she wasn't even near D'Arte? Is that why he nearly killed me when I went out looking for you? I was halfway to New Dawn to find YOU when he attacked me. He broke my ribs. He branded me like cattle. All because I was foolish enough to come looking for you, to beg you to come back and make my life complete." He didn't think about it, but the butterfly shaped scar was probably visible to her while he was in the lupine form. He didn't actually care. He wanted her to think about what she had done to him, and to Myrddin, instead of being so self-centered.

His voice was quieter, but no less angry, no less hurt. "If you'd really wanted to explain anything to me, you wouldn't have acted how you did towards Skye, towards the pack that my son and I call home. You forced me to choose, and I chose to remain loyal to the ones who had been loyal to me. You have no right to fault me for that." Still, something needed to be said. Something that had ate at him since their fight in December.

A cold bitterness was in his voice now, a deep hurt that went to the bone. His voice was soft now as he voiced the last and deepest hurt. "I suppose Sanja didn't appreciate your disappearing act either. My brother said no one by that name is in the pack." How things would have been different if he'd known that Sanja wasn't a physical male, but a voice in her head.
[html]

x:

At the mention of Liam's acts against him, she started to calm down. It was the mention of Skye's name again that riled her back up. She snarled. "FUCK SKYE!" She cursed, spitting on the ground. "She took d'Arte and turned it into a pack of lazy merchants and foolish dreams! Shawchert made a mistake when he placed her as beta! She's a fool and a coward, just like the rest of Thornbury!" She didn't really mean it as an insult to her once-packmates, but the hurt of being rejected, being banished and being fooled by the woman was still too strong.

And she had more to say, but Tal, the fool, mentioned Sanja and she froze, looking at him in pure confusion, not at all sure how to react to that. Then, a moment later, she laughed- bitter and still rather confused. "You still don't get it." She spoke with a wicked grin, eyes cold and filled with hate- not directed at him, that much would be obvious. She stepped away from him, rolling her head back. "You were my mate for so long and you still don't understand. Shawchert understood. He knew all about it."

She turned around to face him proper and now the cold stare was for him. "Okay. Y'know what? This probably wouldn't have worked out, either way. You're the victim who tries to recover, I'm the war vet who goes insane. It would never work." What. "Taliesin, I tried to get through to Liam, y'know. Tried to help him befor he killed our baby girl. Y'know why I thought I could? 'Cause I'm just like him!" Insane smile didn't help matters at all. In her head, for the first time in months, Sanja was screaming in delighed laughter. Oh, how far the mighty fall!

"Sanja is a demon, not a wolf. He sits on the corner of my conciousness, giving me commentary when I'm troubled. He's a little voice in my head, not some dick I'm fucking." She sneered now, both amused that he'd think that of Sanja and angry that he'd assume her disloyal to him. "I've yet to be with anyone other than you, actually." She sat back down, now, tail wrapping around all four paws easily, her entire demeanor just one cold spiteful being, a woman scorned- ready to finish the argument, once and for all.

"You obviously don't know me well at all, do you, Taliesin? I love my family. I'd do anything for you and Myrddin, even now. I'd die for my children, all three of them. I'd die for you, though I doubt you'd even consider doing so for me- after all, you'd rather let all the monsters run free than avenge your innocent daughter." She'd leave it at that, smirking and tilting her head slightly, waiting to hear what he had to say.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
She became furious at the mention of Skye. Tal became furious at the mention of Shawchert. His hackles, which had begun smoothing, raised again. "Of course Shawchert fucking knew. Shawchert was fucking perfect, wasn't he? So perfect you fucked him when we were courting." Men could hold grudges too. "And if you think we're all so weak then you don't know a fucking thing about us."

She went on about Sanja, and realization came to him in a jolt so sudden, he sat on his haunches. He had loved her for her peculiarities, for her smile, and her personality. Now that she drew the line for him, he saw the way her tics were like Liam's. Perhaps the illness manifested in different ways in the two of them, but they were the same in other ways. Either way, it became much simpler for him to understand her insistence that the skulls remain where they were, that Tameri had to be on the porch with the other skulls.

Her last words drove the breath out of him. After everything, he couldn't take any more. He was on his feet again, and advancing at her, his eyes blazing. "You stupid little bitch. I came here to tell you I love you, to beg for your forgiveness, to beg you to come back. I came here to beg you in any way I could to love me again, to be in my life again. I came here to spend time with my family, all of it, you and the pups included. I came to tell you that I would do anything you asked if you would just let me be a part of your life again. I came to find out what I had done so wrong that you walked away from me. You are right, D'Arte is a lot of dreamers, but isn't that what life is about? Having dreams and then obtaining them? You threw my love for you in my face, Sky. You accuse me of letting the monsters run free? Are you telling me you wouldn't do the same fucking thing if it had been Cody instead of Liam?"

His heart was aching, torn apart by her words, by the cruelty she was showing him in both words and manner. "I'd rather be a dreamer and a 'lazy merchant' than someone with no heart." He turned away then, presenting his back to her. As he walked, he stepped on the head of the carefully prepared rose, tearing and crushing the painted petals. He wasn't leaving New Dawn yet, he was still going to spend time with the rest of his family while he was here.
[html]

She's stubborn and shallow, but she means well.

"I-" She was stopped dead by his words. He'd never been so harsh to her before. Not ever. Putting Cody in Liam's place. She couldn't even consider it. Her baby. But... would she have let him get away? She couldn't possibly bring herself to kill her own flesh and blood... but she would've done something. Blinded him? Maimed him? Maybe. Punishment had been due and instead...

No, she couldn't keep blaming him. She... She had to swallow her pride for once. He turned away and she lost it, a sharp whine the only sound she could make. But they... they couldn't be together anymore. Could they? Not anymore. Surely this had been the final straw. She looked down at the rose, vision blurred and throat raw. She'd fucked up. Big time.

"...Taliesin." She tried, her voice cracked and quiet. Eyes went back up to his form, moving away from her. No, she couldn't... she couldn't leave it at this. She couldn't let him hate her and she... she couldn't hate him anymore. Not like this. Not like this. Not like-

"Taliesin, wait!" She called, standing up now, her voice desperate and raw. Not like this. "Please. I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" Her head hung. She couldn't bring herself to follow him. "I'm sorry. I didn't... I..." She whined sharply, inhaling sharply. "I... I'm so sorry...." She sank to the ground, sides heaving quickly with soft sobs. She'd fucked up. She'd messed everything up, all over again. "Please don't leave me again... please don't go... please don't hate me...." Her words were whispered between sobs. Not like this...

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]