Taking on my Words
[html]

Dated the 16th

Word Count → 000

It had been too long since he'd seen Eclipse and he was getting worried. He wanted to know her progress and how the pregnancy was going. He made sure he had plenty of water, jerky, and his other herbal essentials. His sword was polished and ready. His fur nicely groomed and freshly trimmed. He looked his best, and now he was ready to go. Buck was at his side but he wasn't sure if he would be making Raoth stay here, maybe keep Sidra company if chose not to come. Still he'd make the offer to his woman. He was sure Raoth would still want to come, maybe next time he'd bring the man. Aro was just trying to get him to gain his independence. Still he was wondering when Amy would come. It made him nervous, not because of when she would come, but why she hadn't. Perhaps he'd make a trip to find her. That was another worry, for another day. Right now, he needed to find Sidra.

He could have simply called, but he did not. He enjoyed the challenge of tracking her down. His hand on his swords hilt as he casually traveled around Casa, nose peeled for the strong scent of that leopard woman. His mouth did water at the idea of catching her by surprise and grabbing her from behind then assaulting her lovely neck with kisses. He had to close his eyes and try and force the thought away. He was becoming excited at the thought. Only she had him this riled up and she wasn't even around! What in Fenris!? He took in a deep breath as he thought how Eclipse, Rio, or that stranger Adriana didn't have any power over him like she did. He enjoyed what he'd done with them. Enjoyed playing and teasing them, but when he thought of them, they didn't mean all that much, if anything. Only Eclipse meant something to him because she carried his pups. It was harsh, but the truth.

Finally, after soo much thought Aro found his woman's scent. "Buck! You smell that!?" The deer lifted his head and took in the smell. He recognized it, "Let's race to her, whadda say!?" He laughed and took of the stag ran, his long lean legs taking the deer quickly across the field toward the familiar canine scent. Aro's two legs barely kept him at the deer's rear. The purple leather color jostled on the young buck's neck as he trotted carelessly toward the scent source. Aro running behind the deer gaining now that the deer slowed. His oceanic eyes looked over Buck noting how he was now fairly grown, still the young deer had another 8-9 months before he was fully grown. He no longer held his spots, though there were faint signs of what he had, and his felted antlers were coming in nicely. He knew that sooner or later those felted antlers would no longer be fuzzy, after winter.

Still it was hard to believe how much the young stag had grown. He was about six months or so from Aro's guess and he couldn't believe that he'd had him for nearly five months...it was a wonder. It made him think of his to-be children. How amazing it will be to see them grow, and it hurt to think he couldn't be there every waking moment for them, but he'd try.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

out of character here

Again, the only company Sidra had at the moment was her dear Soloman. Which was fine with her because she could actually speak with him. Most of the time, around strangers, he kept his voice to himself but when they were alone their conversation flourished. Sidra walked alongside him and through the trees not really sure where they were going. She kept a hand on his shoulder and a smile on her face as they walked. I don't think I've asked you yet Sully, but do you like it here? You must, I mean, I do. She smiled up at him and he nosed her momentarily before continuing. The horse huffed and tossed his head whinnying loudly. Do like...If Sidra here. Don't like other horses... Sidra laughed at patted his shoulder. He was never one to warm up to other horses, or men, much like herself. Women were essentially the only ones he ever showed his kind side to. Except for Aro, because Sidra likes Aro and he gives the horse apples. That's good, glad you like it. You don't have to like other horses, just don't hurt them okay? You're strong, too strong for your own good. Soloman lifted and dropped his head several times as if he were nodding, snorting the whole time. Kay...

Eventually Sidra stopped to let the horse drink some water and she drank some as well, bending down to the clear stream to cup some water and bring it to her lips. When she was done she let herself fall back and take in the sunlight that trickled through the trees nearly falling asleep. But, she was awoken by Soloman's nose on her stomach. He nearly took the breath out of her just by nosing her one time. She jerked awake and pushed his nose away. Like I said, you're strong... He whinnied and kicked at the ground loudly. Aro coming, with deer. As soon as she heard his name her face brightened and she stood up to confirm Soloman's suspicions. Sure enough, she could smell him not very far off with Buck. It wasn't long before the obsidian burst through the trees with the growing stag at his side. Sidra rushed forward and jumped on the man, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck before placing a kiss on his lips. Meanwhile, her horse trotted forward to lean down and sniff the antler adorned dear with curiosity. Hello there handsome. What a nice surprise. The woman's voice was intentionally seductive and her eyes narrowed in an attractive gaze on him. Her tail was going off behind her as she clung onto him waiting for a greeting. Nothing could be better than for him to come find her in the forest when she had no other company than her horse.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

Aro had quite the surprise waiting for him within the trees. The beauty jumped right at him, and almost knocked him back, but with a few backward steps he countered the fall allowing him to remained standing. His large hands finding her waist as she planted a very welcomed kiss that he gladly returned with a small growl under his breath. Oh why did she get him all excited so easily. He almost wanted to abandon his trip to stay here and just...well...let's stay focused big guy... She withdrew the sweet kiss and spoke, her tone making him grin and he let a soft moan as he spoke, "Mmm, hello there beautiful, it's a nice surprise as well..." With his words his hands slid seductively down her waist to her behind. ...foooccuuus.. His mind told him trying to stop the impending rise of pheromones and tension that was taking over the atmosphere quickly. He licked his lips before biting onto his lip, the look in his eyes said he wanted to take her right now, but he moved his muzzle away from hers. A low growl came from him, he wanted to have her, but he was frustrated with not letting himself become distracted.

"Maledizione la tua bellezza ..."His deep italian voice spoke before speaking a language she would certainly understand, "..I hate to stop this lovely moment, really...I do, but I came to you because I'm going to be leaving here before the sun gets too high in the sky. I'm going to go see Eclipse to see how she's doing. I'm also going to find something in Halifax to get her...I just wanted to tell you...and see if you maybe you wanted to come with me.." His oceanic eyes peered deeply into hers searching her reaction, her emotions. He knew she wasn't fond of the female he impregnated...and he had still to tell her of Adriana, however, the woman seemed very scarce and wondered if perhaps she knew they weren't Aro's afterall. If so, that was one less riff with Sidra, which was for the best if their dating was to turn into more.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

out of character here

The slim woman wouldn't have jumped on Aro if she thought he couldn't catch her and keep his balance, which he did. The immediate contact with the man put her in a mood she seemed to be in a lot around him. He wooed her, just by being there, speaking in that deep charming voice of his, and putting his hands on her. Sidra returned his growl as his hands slowly moved down her body and to her rump and she couldn't help but giggle at the touch and tighten her grip around him, bringing herself closer to him. Even though it seemed he was returning her actions and was feeling the mood change as she was, he was distracted by something, she could tell. His maw was moved from hers so she could not plant anymore kisses on it. Him trying to resist her was entertaining and he was sexy even as he pulled away from her face. Although, she did wonder why he was doing this anyways. What was on his mind?

His voice broke the silence in a language she didn't understand. Her ears pressed forward trying to interpret what he was saying, but it was futile. She had to admit, the language he spoke was awfully sexy and a growl arose from her. Ooooh... Her head pressed against his neck, nuzzling him but it seems there were other matters to attend to. She pulled back and looked at him as he spoke. The woman's white backed ears flicked back at the mention of him leaving. She didn't like the fact that he was leaving. He was the one person that made her feel at home her in Casa. Her eyes narrowed when he mentioned Eclipse, she hated that even more. Deep down she understood that she was carrying his children and it was his duty to go and take care of her, but she would rather ignore it. She didn't like the fact that he was so chivalrous for other women.

Sidra released her grip from around him and planted herself on the ground once again, keeping her hands on his chest and her amethyst eyes planted on his stunning blue ones. Do you have to go see her? I mean, she has a pack watching out for her you don't have to go. She tried to persuade him to stay but she already knew he would leave regardless of her pleads. She was a bit angered that he was going to see her and it showed on her expression. And you certainly don't have to get her gifts. Her head lowered, jealous of the gesture to the pregnant woman. Sidra thought for a moment. It would be good if she went with him so she could watch him and make sure nothing else was going on between them, but part of her just wanted to let him go and get it over with. She also didn't want to see Eclipse, sure she'd get even more jealous seeing Aro around her and the pups growing in her belly. No...you go. Leave me here by myself to wonder what you're doing over there. The woman attempted to make him feel bad so he would stay. Her eyes left his and planted on the ground, her stubborn nature shining through and a glare on her face.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Well...that was short lived...I guess the Marino/Knight lineage shown through there...also I think it was the lack of weed...he's been sober for awhile...

Word Count → 000

By the reaction Sidra gave him, he realized he'd never spoke Italian in front of her. It was obvious it turned her on some, and her response only made him want to please her more. Oh, he needed to remained focused. Once he'd delivered his reason for finding her, the mood swiftly changed. She tried to convince him he didn't need to go, this perked his ears as one of his brows lifted. He was slightly amused by her. She didn't want him to go and it seemed she was trying to find reasons for him not to go. Also the news of him bringing the mother of his puppies a gift seemed to upset her. He gave a hearty chuckle, "...look, I keep my word, you of all should know this...and she is carrying my pups, she deserves something to share with them.." His brow fell as he stared at her with growing frustration as she then spoke in a slightly childish, but stubborn manner.

His jaws clenched and he narrowed his eyes onto her, "...Sidra!" His deep voice boomed at her, "...what? Am I going to get her pregnant again!? No, she's already pregnant? Plus, I thought we had an understanding that we were dating? We're not mated, remember? Or is that still something we need to talk about? Are there boundaries in this dating thing? I thought all I had to worry about was not getting others pregnant or just not sleeping with them or something like that...what is this?" He snapped, as he backed up and folded his arms sternly over his chest in as he straightened fully and puffed out his chest absentmindedly putting himself in a posture of authority.

"Look, you're the only one who has me fully...is that not---you know what, we'll have this conversation another time! I've came here to let you make the choice, you've obviously made it! I can't waste too much time trying to figure out our relationship. I thought it was understood that I am taking full responsibility of what happened with Eclipse...just be thankful you" he unfolded an arm pointing a finger at her," don't have other mothers of my pups to worry about!" His arms went into the air before he turned and began to storm off.

Buck was thoroughly confused at what had happened, his eyes watched both of them, then as Aro stormed off he looked to Solomon then quickly trotted off to catch up with Aro.

Aro was quite fuming as he stormed away from her, "Come si permette! Tutto quello che ho fatto è stato fare una domanda semplice e lei osa cercare di impedirmi di prendere su qualcosa sono responsabile?" He growled a deep feral growl.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]

Lol, these two are so entertaining. Sidra is hilarious in this post. X3

To Sidra, Aro's chivalry was rather annoying...mostly because she had a huge problem with jealousy and wanted the obsidian knight all to herself. Sidra didn't laugh, she was fully serious with everything she said and very childish. The stubborn woman's ears pressed forward instead of back when he raised his voice at her, how dare he! All of the reasons she shouldn't be worried for were true, but he would be spending time with her and it was her that was carrying his pups which obviously meant she got special attention from Aro. Was she not allowed to get jealous? Sidra's temper was rising as he practically yelled at her, an angered gaze focused on her as she stared back up at him with an equally angry glare. It was only the jealousy that was making her act this way, a stupid childish notion that she couldn't ignore. The knight from Casa was hers and hers alone and she did not want to share with Eclipse, even if she was the mother of his children.

Despite her anger, she didn't want to burst out and tell him the real reason behind this. Instead, she folded her arms over her chest as well and raised her head in a pouting manner. But, she couldn't help the unruly snarl that tickled at her lips as he spoke. Also, did he not understand that they loved each other? What was so hard to understand about that? How would he feel if she showed her affections to someone else?! It's nothing. She glanced at him, standing tall over her. It was slightly intimidating causing her head to drop and ears to push back. Her tail sunk low, almost in between her legs but she tried to appear tough in her expression. She didn't like it when Aro got like that, like he had last time. Still though, he didn't know about her past. Stop scolding me and go! Go to the mother of your children and have a good ol' time talking about the puppies and whatever else it is you two talk about!! Okay!? I'll be juuust fine. She raised her head to yell at him but slowly sunk back down, glaring up at him from under her brow.

Then the knight started to say something that sparked her interest, but he cut off mid sentence and started to yell at her again. She growled at him, too stubborn to let this go. He pointed her finger at her and that was the last straw for Sidra. She growled and snapped at it like a puppy would do, she was indeed still a child in some aspects of her personality. She certainly hoped she didn't have any other of Aro's women to worry about. If she did, he wouldn't hear the end of it. It was just so damn frustrating that he didn't understand why she was upset or that their relationship, even though they hadn't established it, was becoming more serious. Sidra took a step after him and growled loudly again before yelling at him as he walked away. I know you're taking full responsibility, so go! Get out of here! I can't believe how blind you are Aro, or maybe just to stupid to understand. I don't know, but right now I don't care. Maybe I should take the 'Charming' away from your name and you can just be Asshole! With that she too turned away and walked to the river. She was absolutely furious. The leopard woman took some of the cold water from the stream and splashed it on her face trying to calm down. Now she'd have more to worry about that just what was going on between Aro and Eclipse. Just great.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]